The Bird Returns Ch. 01

Carla asked Kim if she wanted to cum, but Kim passed for now. So they went to shower. No one had to piss which made Joanna feel better. Joanna was not feeling all that horny. She had not gotten mad or felt terribly humiliated today, but she knew that could change at any moment. Still, she was OK for now. Small victories are still victories.

They went to bed and Kim and Carla teased and fondled Joanna. Carla told her, "Aunty Jo, if someone is being nice to you, you should be nice to them back. Kim and I are fondling you and you should fondle us and tease us, as well. And you should ask if we would like to cum. It doesn't hurt to be nice. And, we are going to teach you how to be nice. And you will thank us for our efforts. Do you understand?"

Joanna softly replied, "Yes, Carla. Thank you for helping me."

Joanna was getting a little bit aroused. After all, Carla and Kim are lesbians and lesbians know how to turn women on. Joanna thought she might ask Carla if she could cum, even though she was pretty sure what the answer would be. She was right. Carla told her she wanted the same wakeup as today and that after Carla and Kim and Virginia and Anita and perhaps Martha and Audrey had all come, then Joanna would be allowed to cum.

Next morning the 8 AM wakeup went as scheduled, although Carla needed to piss first. She was concerned that Joanna would spill some on the bed, but it went smoothly. Joanna was getting used to Carla's desires. Carla came fairly quickly and somewhat more strongly than the day before. Kim still had a little bit of a shy bladder and went on her own while Joanna was pleasuring Carla. Then Carla went and did the rest of her morning bathroom ritual while Joanna was pleasing Kim. Kim was always a little more demonstrative than Carla and she was this morning as well. Carla, Kim and Joanna went for breakfast in the nude again. Joanna asked Virginia and Anita if they wanted to cum this morning and Anita accepted. Virginia said she was still nervous about it being her sister. After Anita came, Joanna asked Martha if she would like to cum. Martha got real nervous, but Carla said, "We are going to be gone for awhile, Joanna will lick your pussy and there will be no negative consequences. She will do Audrey, also, if Audrey wants her to. Just do what you want, but do not make the decision based on what you think other people will think."

"I think I should wait and get used to the idea of the person who hired me licking on my private parts. When you get back, I may feel differently, but now, I am not comfortable. But thank you for offering, Ms. Johnson."

"There is no problem, Martha. Would you ask Audrey to come in here for a minute?"

"Yes, ma'am."

When Audrey came in, Joanna offered to make her cum and she, too, demurred. "Maybe later," she said. And thanked Joanna as had Martha. Carla asked her mother if she was going to Vegas with them. She said that she and Anita were going to hang around the house by themselves. Carla said for Virginia to be sure to let Martha and Audrey know.

Then Carla looked at Joanna and said, "Aunty Jo, you have been a joy to be around. Please cum as hard as you can." Joanna shuddered, shook and shimmied for fully three minutes. He eyes rolled up into her sockets. She rolled on the floor. When she recovered, Carla said, "OK, we have 2 hours until we leave. Let's do our run now and get it out of the way." They went to the exercise room and ran for 30 minutes. Joanna was spared any licking since everyone had so recently had an orgasm.

They showered, dressed and packed their clothes and out them in the car. It was time and they drove to "Private Jets 'R' Us." The nice thing about private jets, besides not having to deal with the cretins employed by the TSA, was that when you arrived, your plane left. No arriving three hours early. No waiting for them to call your row for boarding. You get there, you take off. It was easy to get used to.

In a couple of hours, they arrived at McCarran Field in Vegas and got a cab to the MGM Grand. When they got there, the attendant assigned to them (When you have a suite, you get lots of nice little things done for you) told them that if they had told them when they were arriving, there would have been a car waiting for them. Carla said she would make a note for next time. They were escorted to their suite. Not bad, Carla thought. 2,500 square feet. Two bedrooms with ultra king-sized beds. Dining room, exercise room, and living room. And the pool and deck were nice. They had room service bring lunch. Joanna got a hamburger patty and cottage cheese, Carla got a Caesar salad and Kim had grilled chicken.

At 2:30, they got a cab and went to see Consuela and her artists. Kim gave the cabbie the address and they were there in plenty of time. Kim introduced Carla and Joanna to Consuela. Consuela had black hair, was 5' 3" and weighed 115 pounds. She had a nice figure, with large boobs and a large ass. Consuela introduced everyone to her hair removal artist, Belle Starr, and her piercing artist, Kenneth Anderson. Carla told Joanna to get naked so the artisans could see what they were working with. Carla explained that Joanna was going to have some of her hair removed and some body piercings. She was concerned about the sequence and the total time involved. She said that Joanna might want total hair removal and for it to be permanent. Then she wanted nipples, belly button and clit hood piercings with heavy gauge rings, plus slave chains from nipples to clit through belly button ring. Then she said she was thinking about labia piercing so she could lace up her pussy. Carla asked for any comments or suggestions.

Kenneth said that if she wanted labia piercing for lacing, she would probably want to use grommets, rather than just holes in the skin. Grommets gave a professionally-finished look to the piercings. And, if she was going to use grommets, she would need to do the permanent hair removal first, at least for the areas that would be under the grommets, so that no hairs grew under the grommets, which cannot be removed. Kenneth thought that what Joanna wanted would look good on a woman of her stature. Kenneth asked whether Joanna would want to use wider ribbons to lace her pussy, instead of shoelaces or leather strips. Carla said wider ribbon lacing would be so cute. Kenneth said he would have to get different piercing tools and grommets, but it would happen on schedule.

Carla said that was another consideration. Joanna was going to lose approximately 100 pounds and she wants to make sure that none of her decorations would be relocated when the weight came off. Kenneth said that none of the piercings would move and Belle said weight loss would have no effect on hair removal. She said that there were some new products for permanent hair removal that reduced the total time needed to complete the process. Where it used to take up to 6 monthly visits to get all the hairs removed, it could now be done with 4 weekly visits. Belle said that piercings could be done while the hair removal was happening as long as the piercing was not on an area with where the hair was being removed. That would be all of the piercings except the labial piercings. Kenneth said the nipples, belly button and clit could be done in one day and that those take about 4 months to fully heal. Carla asked if Joanna could run while the healing took place, since her tits moved a lot when she ran. Kenneth said it shouldn't be a problem. Carla asked Kenneth if he saw any issues if Joanna wanted to do the actual piercing herself. Kenneth was skeptical. If she could make the piercing without moving the target area and if she can make a straight hole in her own skin while withstanding the pain of the skin puncture, there shouldn't be a problem, but Kenneth said he hadn't seen anyone who can do that. Carla assured him that Joanna could do it. Plus, she pointed out; she could practice on her nipples and belly button before doing her clit. Only after that would she try doing her labia. Kenneth said he would agree as long as he was there to mark and measure the locations for the piercings. And, of course, Kenneth would receive his full fee.

Belle (of course, Belle Starr was not her real name, it was just her nom d'esthétique) said they might as well get started on the hair removal this weekend. She would see them at 9 AM at her shop. She wasn't open on Sunday, so she would have all day to get the first phase completed. The subsequent three phases were not as complex and would only take about two hours each. They would do them on each succeeding Saturday. Kenneth said he would open his salon a week from Sunday so they could do the nipples, belly button and clit hood piercings. They would do the labia two weeks after that. Kenneth would have time to get the grommets and piercing tools he needed to do the labia properly. Healing time was estimated to be 10 to 12 weeks for the nipples, etc. and perhaps 20 weeks for the labia to completely heal. After the labia healed, they would have to come back out so Kenneth could install the grommets. There could be no sex of any kind for the first four weeks following the procedure. Monitor the healing and apply antiseptics daily during that time.

Carla now knew her schedule. She would be in Vegas until the hair removal process was completed. 3 weeks from Sunday would be the last activity; the labial piercings. They could fly out on Monday. If there were any problems, they could quickly fly back out here. And, they would fly out when the labia piercings were healed, almost 6 months from now. Aunty Jo would have lost a lot of weight by then, so it worked out well.

Carla, Kim and Joanna went back to the hotel. Joanna undressed and Carla ordered dinner from room service. Carla ordered Joanna a 5 ounce serving of tuna fish and a tomato. Kim got Veal Marsala and Carla picked the small filet with onion rings for herself.

They had already exercised today before they came out to Vegas, so they didn't need to do that now, but Carla went to the exercise are to examine the treadmills and found they were adequate for her needs. She sat down on one of the exercise benches and thought about what had occurred so far. She had achieved control over her Aunt, whom she despised for her abominable behavior toward those she felt were her inferiors, either because of lack of money or because of perverted behavior. She planned to zealously torment Aunty Jo, while causing her to lose at least 100 pounds. She was here in Vegas to make changes to Aunty Jo's appearance. Kim was with her, but Carla realized that even though Kim had been with her almost from the moment she had gained control over Aunty Jo, Carla had not so much as fingered Kim's pussy. She wondered why that was. Kim was her girlfriend, after all. But, Aunty Jo was new to Carla and "new" usually demanded more attention than "familiar" did. Still.

Carla pondered her actions in this manner because she knew that since she was very smart, she could take in more information and develop grander schemes than most people. This was a blessing and a curse. You could see a bigger picture, but the details were not necessarily precise. If one detail, maybe one down in the lower right hand corner of the big picture, was fuzzy and turned out to be incorrect, it could ruin the whole right side of the big picture and that triggered a collapse of the whole big picture. Having had several of her big plans fail in this manner, she had learned to analyze her actions carefully; trying to focus on the details to be sure they were all correct. She called this "small picture thinking." She tried to practice "small picture thinking" as often as possible. And that is why her attitude toward Kim was unsettling. She needed to have a talk with Kim. And there was no better time than now.

Carla went back to the living room, where Kim was watching TV and Joanna was fidgeting, her face flushed. Carla knew that Joanna was horny from the humiliation of being naked in front of strangers and hearing everyone talk about her as if she wasn't there. Carla said, "Aunty Jo, tomorrow is going to be a big day and I know you are worried. We will have our usual wakeup call tomorrow, but right now, I want you to have three strong orgasms in a row, but I want you to keep the noise level down."

Joanna began convulsing, her tits flopping around as her body shook and shimmied. The orgasms coursed through her body. She opened her mouth, but no screams came out. She put her hand between her legs and fucked her pussy. She felt wonderful.

Carla turned to Kim and asked, "What is going on, Kim? We do not seem to be as much of an item as we used to."

"I don't know, Carla. You are so busy with Joanna. I can understand that you need to get used to watching over her finances and guiding her life now, but I am feeling kind of left out of the picture."

"You may be right, Kim. I'm a little out of kilter right now. But, maybe we should use this as an opportunity to examine our relationship. What are your life goals as you see them?"

"I would like to be financially independent and doing something to contribute to society as a whole. I would dearly love to have a business of my own."

"Well, Kim, do you think you could handle the day-to-day operations of running a business?"

"Probably not. I would need a partner. I got to thinking about this when I saw Consuela today. She used to have a business, but one of her partners stole most of their money and the business failed. If she wanted to get back in business, maybe I could partner with her."

"Where would either of you get the money to start a business?"

"She knows a lot of people and could probably attract some capital, but, of course, partners tend to be problems."

"Why don't you call her now and talk with her to see whether she is thinking of getting back in business and what her thoughts are regarding partners and money and having you as a partner?"

Kim immediately called Consuela and began talking with her. Carla glanced over at Joanna, who was asleep after her three strong orgasms. Carla could smell her arousal. Tangy, pungent, sweet. A delicious aroma. Carla thought that Joanna was a really fine looking woman and when she lost her weight, she would again be the spectacular woman she had been a few years ago. Carla remembered Aunty Jo from 15 years ago and remembered a loving, caring, delightful young girl who wanted to help and loved to give. What had happened? Not that it made any difference. She was now a flaming asshole and was going to pay for her treatment of everyone around her. Carla would see to that.

Carla turned on the TV and watched Pat work with the contestants and Vanna turn the letters. The Champion won $76,398, counting the MSRP of the car they won. Carla liked "Wheel of Fortune" and "Jeopardy." It was fun to try to beat the contestants and sometimes Carla had a hot night and swept the table with her guesses. She ignored how much easier it is to guess while sitting on her sofa at home than it is when standing in the spot light in front of an audience.

Kim ended her call with Consuela and turned to Carla. "It is amazing, Carla, Consuela said she had just been thinking about wanting to get back in business. She is considering a high-end beauty salon and day spa here in Vegas. She and I were pretty close when I took her class and she would like to have me in a business with her. She knows of a profitable beauty salon that could be rebranded as the type of salon she wants. Her problem is that they want $750,000 and the only people she knows who have that kind of money are not the kind she wants to be in business with."

"We are taking Joanna to the hair removal salon tomorrow. Call Consuela back and see if she would take you to see the salon premises, and maybe meet with the owner. Tell Consuela you might be able to raise that kind of money, but you would have to be the majority owner and the CEO and Consuela would have to promise to be there every day to run the business - hiring and firing, purchasing supplies, etc. You would be in charge of talking to the hotels about being the salon and day spa that they recommend to their guests, for a referral fee, of course."

"Are you serious, Carla? That would be terrific!! I will call her right now."

"Do not tell her that I am involved in any way. I will not be in the picture at all," Carla cautioned.

Consuela agreed to meet Kim at Belle Starr's place at 9:30 AM. Kim was excited. Joanna was asleep. Carla was tired. Time for bed.

At 8 AM, Joanna gave Carla her morning wakeup, drinking her piss and licking her pussy. After Carla had cum, Kim got her pussy licked until she came. They ordered coffee and toast, got dressed and went to Belle Starr's.

Belle confirmed with Carla that Joanna wanted her legs, pussy/asshole area, underarms, eyebrows and head hair all permanently removed. Carla confirmed that and then told Belle that she had decided to have the treatments herself, except for the head and eyebrows. She signed the authorization for Belle to treat her and, using her Power of Attorney, she signed for Joanna. Joanna and Carla took off their clothes.

Consuela showed up and took Kim with her to see the salon in question.

Belle got out her scissors. She said, "Before we try to make the hair removal permanent, we want to have it all shaved closely. Then the cream will work on the roots. Next week prior to the treatment, we will shave you and Joanna again, to shave off the next layer of hair so the cream will work on those roots. Same for treatments 3 and 4. So, three weeks from today, you and Joanna will be hair free forever. And, with Joanna's height, she will be incredible. If you can take 100 pounds off her, there will be lines around the block just to be in the same room with her. And that is lines of men and women. I can see she is a beauty underneath the weight. You will be spectacular as well, but you will not be bald. If you were, you two would be a pair for the ages."

Belle trimmed Joanna's hair with scissors and then shaved her head with a straight razor. When she finished, she shaved Joanna's eyebrows. Then she checked Joanna's body for any hair that required a touchup shave. She inspected Carla for the same issues. Satisfied that everything was in order, she told both women to stand up with their legs spread apart. She applied the special cream that did not just remove the hair, but killed the roots so those hairs would never grow again. She waited 15 minutes and led them to the shower and rinsed all the residue from their bodies.

Belle told them to get dressed and said she would see them next Saturday at the same time. Carla said they would be there. She thanked Belle and they called a cab and went back to the hotel. It was 1:00 when they got to their room. Joanna undressed. Carla just looked at her. This was going to take some getting used to. Joanna was tall and hairless and even with too much weight, she dominated the room. Carla told Joanna to make her cum. "My pussy juices are the best tasting pussy juices you have ever tasted. Getting to eat my pussy is a treat for you and you treasure every opportunity. Thank me."

"Your pussy juices are the best tasting pussy juices I have ever tasted. Getting to eat your pussy is a treat for me and I treasure every opportunity to do so. Thank you, Carla."

Joanna began licking Carla's pussy. She did not hurry. She ran her tongue up and down Carla's slit and stuck it deeply into her pussy. She played with Carla's clit while she licked. She licked Carla's asshole and then back up to her clit, nibbling and sucking on it. Joanna was becoming quite the pussylicker. Carla came with a scream and a shudder. She writhed under Joanna's continuing oral ministrations on her cunt. Joanna raised her head and Carla complimented her on her newly acquired skills.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds