The Claims Adjuster

The kitchen has always been a safe space for me, and I figured there was plenty of room, in case I needed to maintain a safe distance between us. She leaned on the refrigerator, as I stood across from her. An awkward silence fell between us as I fidgeted with my hands, avoiding her stare.

"I apologize for the way I've been treating you," she started. "I should have handled your reaction better. But I'm not sorry for kissing you," she said. I met her gaze. "You already know I like you Liv, and maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like there's a mutual attraction between us," she finished. I looked away. I felt like she was able to hear my thoughts.

"Kenny," I paused, searching for the right words. "I've had some time to think about whatever this is between us, and what this means for me. Honestly, this whole thing scares the hell out of me." I hadn't noticed that she had begun slowly walking towards me. Instinctively, I took a few steps backwards. "What scares you, that I'm a woman?" she inched closer.

My anxiety started to rise, "No. I mean, yes. It's not just that though," I stammered, still backing away from her. "Then what is it?" she said as my back hit the counter. I struggled to answer her. "I've never reacted to anyone the way I do to you. It's like my mind goes blank, and my body loses control. I don't know what to do or what to think when you're near me," I blurted out.

She closed the distance between us, "Then don't think. Just feel," she hooked her finger under my chin and lifted my head. My eyes were drawn to her lips, which were closing in on mine again. For the second time within a week, her supple lips met mine. And for the second time in my life, I lost all train of thought. All of my focus was on how her lips molded to mine. Once the initial shock passed, my first instinct was to push her away.

Then I remembered her telling me to stop thinking and just feel. And I let go.

I began to return her kiss. She took that as a sign to continue, and the kiss deepened. My chest tightened, and the butterflies in my stomach were going insane. I tentatively brought my hands up, sliding them over her shoulders. Her tongue grazed my lip, and I opened my mouth to accept it. My blouse was pulled out of my skirt, and a set of hands slipped underneath. Goosebumps erupted on my flesh.

Fingers were kneading my breast through my lace bra. My nipples immediately stood at attention. When she finally broke the kiss, I was panting heavily. She trailed kissed along my jaw, down my neck to my collarbone. My skin was on fire. My head rolled back as the pads of her thumbs massaged my nipples through my bra. She kissed behind my ear, and my legs almost gave out. I grabbed onto the counter for support.

She chuckled and breathed in my ear, "Looks like I've found a hot spot." She nibbled my earlobe before snaking her tongue down to my pulse point. My blouse was pushed up while my bra was pulled under my breasts. All the cake over the years contributed to my cup size, causing my C cup chest to tumble out. She leaned down, her tongue blazing a path down my left breast toward my achingly, hard nipple.

Her tongue swirled around my areola, avoiding the tight nub. My back arched involuntarily, pushing my breast into her face. Finally, she sucked my nipple into her wet, hot, inviting mouth. I gasped, my eyelids closed and my mouth fell open. While she flicked her tongue on my nipple, the other was trapped between her thumb and forefinger. "Mmm," she hummed, the vibrations sending a shot of electricity straight to my drooling pussy.

Her right hand found the hem of my skirt and began inching it upward. It cleared my hips and bunched around my waist. Her hand slid around, groping my full ass. The pressure between my legs was becoming unbearable, and I silently begged her for relief. She must have read my mind, because my panties were sliding down my thighs. The scent of my arousal filled the air. I had never been so turned on in my life.

She released my nipple, straightening herself to look into my eyes. The lust that I saw astonished me. Her fingertips brushed my inner thigh, and I held my breath. Subconsciously, I spread my legs for her. The right corner of her mouth curled upwards as she caressed my lower lips. I shuddered at her touch. She dipped her finger between my folds, withdrawing it to spread my slickness around clit, slowly drawing it out from underneath its hood. I bit my lower lip as my eyelids became heavy.

Once she thought I was ready, two of her fingers entered me. "Oh my God," I moaned. She started with a slow rhythm. In and out, in and out. 'I don't think I can last much longer,' I thought to myself. I could already feel the beginnings of an orgasm rumbling deep within the pit of my stomach. She captured my lips with hers, in a deep, sensual kiss. The passion behind it caused my head to spin. She released my lips, touching her forehead to mine.

"You're so tight. I can feel your walls gripping onto my fingers. Are you gonna cum for me?" she asked, her voice low and full of desire. "Mmmhhmmm," was all the noise I could manage. She added a third finger, increasing the speed, while her other hand teased my clit. "Oh, shit," I rasped, "I'm so close. Please, don't stop," I begged her. "Mmmm, I like it when you beg," she said as she slowed her pace, "Beg some more." I struggled to regain enough composure, "Please don't stop, Kenny. Please, I wanna cum for you." My hips started bucking on their own accord conveying my need for her to finish what she had started.

"You do realize that you're begging a woman to make you cum?" She hooked her fingers, coming in contact with my g-spot. "Ugh," I replied. "Are you sure this is what you want?" she continued to tease me. "Oh God, yes, please!" my voice rose an octave. I couldn't take it anymore, I needed release. Her fingers went into overdrive, "Look at me, Liv," she commanded me. I slowly slid my eyes open, meeting her warm, honey brown ones. "Don't take your eyes off of me," she whispered. I nodded.

"Are you ready?" she asked. I nodded again. "Cum for me Liv." I have no idea how she did it, but those four words sent me barreling over the edge. I lost all control of my body. My pussy clenched so tight, that I thought for sure I would break her fingers. "Ooooh, fuuuuuck! Oh my God, Kenny!" I shouted. I felt her fingers begin to rotate while she kept pumping in and out of me, maintaining her speed. 'What the fuck is she doing to me? If she keeps this up, she's going to kill me,' I thought.

"Kenny," I panted, frantically reaching for her wrist, "Wait." She grinned at me, slowly shaking her head. Her thumb increased the pressure on my clit. 'Oh, shit. I'm gonna cum again!' I thought in disbelief. "AAAAGGGGHHH!" My eyes rolled back into my head, and everything went black.

I woke up on my couch, with a blanket draped over me. I realized someone was holding onto my waist. "Hey," Kenny whispered in my ear. "What happened?" I asked her groggily. "You blacked out. I took the opportunity to spoon you," she explained. I could hear the smile in her voice. "You nearly killed me," I said turning my head to look at her. "You loved it, though," she said as she kissed me. I couldn't deny it. I had never cum so hard in my life, nor had I ever been multi orgasmic. I was exhausted.

But, then I remembered that I was the only satisfied person in the room. I rolled over to face her. "Kenny," I looked in her eyes. She must have known my thoughts because she interrupted me. "It's okay. I know you're not ready, and I'm not going to make you do anything you're not ready to do." "But I want to," I said, stifling a yawned. "Next time. I'm good for now," she said. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Positive," she said, "Just lie here with me. I want to hold you." She wrapped her arms around me, and soon, I was asleep.

Kendra

She was so damned cute when she was nervous. I had to kiss her. I started walking towards her, and she in turn started backing away. I don't know where she thought she was going. I had determined that I was going to make her beg for it. Watching her face the entire time was so erotic, and I was beyond horny by the time she blacked out. After I got her situated on the couch, I debated on whether or not I should rub one out. I decided against it.

When she regained consciousness, I could tell she wanted to try to return the favor, but I could see in her eyes that she wasn't ready. Having her fall asleep in my arms was reward enough. It wasn't long before my stomach rumbled. 'I think I'll make her dinner. If she wakes up second guessing herself, food may help calm her,' I thought.

I disentangled myself and returned to the kitchen to see what I could put together. I always enjoyed breakfast for dinner, so I decided to make french toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, and a fresh fruit salad. I had just finished plating the food, when she strolled into the kitchen.

"Welcome back to the land of the living," I teased her. She smirked as she sat at the island, "It smells amazing in here." "I thought you might be hungry, so I made you breakfast. I hope you like french toast," I said to her. She rewarded me with her amazing smile, "French toast is my favorite." 'Score two for Kenny,' I smiled inwardly. I sat across from her, and we lapsed into a comfortable silence as we ate.

"So, about earlier," she softly began. 'Here we go,' I thought. "What about it?" I looked up from my plate. She was focused on sliding her bacon back and forth. "I, um," she hesitated, "I didn't know it could feel like that." She looked up, and my insides turned to jelly. It was the first time I saw the want in her eyes. And I loved it.

"It can be even better," I replied. She giggled, "I don't think my mind or body can handle that." "You'd be surprised the levels of pleasure that can be reached when the body is pushed," I steadily held her gaze. Her face flushed, and she exhaled slowly as she refocused on her plate. I smiled, pleased with myself.

"You keep blushing like that, and I'm gonna eat you next," I taunted her. 'And there's the deeper blush,' I laughed to myself. "I quit, I quit," I chuckled. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist," I told her. She narrowed her eyes at me, "Very funny," she answered as she got up to clear the dishes.

"I want to take you out to dinner this weekend," I said as she stood at the sink. She visibly tensed. "You can choose the restaurant," I said, trying to ease her anxiety. "Look, it's clear that there is a deep connection, and I admit that what happened earlier was incredible. But, I'm not sure I'm ready for dinner," she kept her back to me.

I frowned, trying not to let the aggravation I felt be heard in my voice, "So, you're ready to beg me to make you cum, but you're not ready to let me buy you dinner?" I bit out. She whipped her head around, furious, "Really, Kenny? Earlier you apologize for responding this way to my hesitance, but now it's okay to talk to me like that because you finally got in my pants?" "You're right," I told her, "Take all the time you need."

I got up, walking towards the door. "You can't keep doing this shit Kenny," she called after me. "Why can't you just be patient with me?" she demanded. I kept walking, out the door, and to my car. She watched me start the engine before she slammed her door.

The next day at work was brutal. There wasn't anything that required my attention, leaving plenty of time to continuously replay the previous night. Why couldn't I be patient with her? I've never been this upset with a woman who wanted to take it slow. Why was this any different? 'Because it's Liv,' I thought to myself. Out of all of the women I'd encountered in my life, none have ever made my heart stop, preoccupy my thoughts for hours on end, or send me into temper tantrums when I didn't get my way.

Then it hit me. I wasn't just attracted to Liv; I was falling for her. 'Shit,' I thought, 'And I just let my emotions fuck it up.' Emotions weren't something I was used to dealing with. Even throughout my relationship with Racheal, I kept my emotions in check. Liv brought feelings out of me that I didn't even know I could produce. She was right though, I needed to be patient with her.

I was the first woman with whom she's had a sexual encounter, and it was wrong of me to expect her to immediately alter her life just because I was ready to advance to the next level. She trusted me, and I couldn't even appreciate that. I owed her my patience. I knew it was a long shot, but I needed to try to reach out to her. I picked up my phone, but before I could even open the message app, Cherri walked in.

"You okay today, Kenny? You look like something's bothering you," she asked me. "Yeah, I'm fine," I answered, "But I'm really busy right now." "Right, I'm sorry," she turned to leave. Before she got to the door, she faced me again. "This is about that chick, isn't it?" she spat. "That's what happens when you try to turn a straight girl," she sneered. "You know, you wouldn't have to worry about that with me."

"Get out," I glared at her, "And close the door." She rolled her eyes, "Whatever," she replied, finally closing the door behind her.

I snatched up my phone before anymore distractions could arise. I opened the thread, but paused. 'What can I even say to her?' I thought. After a few minutes, I decided to be straightforward.

'Hey Liv, I would like to apologize for my behavior. I know apologies are irrelevant over text message. I hope you can make time to talk to me face to face.'

I sighed as I set my phone down. 'Please respond,' I begged internally. By the end of the day, I still hadn't received a reply. 'I'll just go to her place. The worst that could happen is that she refuses to talk to me,' I concluded.

When I pulled up to the curb outside of her house, her car was in the driveway, and the lights were on. I took a deep breath, and approached her door. I stood outside for a few minutes, trying to convince myself to ring the doorbell. I did. I heard movement. Then silence. "Liv?" I called out. Nothing. "Liv, please," I tried again.

"What do you want?" she said through the door. "I want to talk to you. May I please come inside?" I asked. "You can say whatever it is you came to say through the door," she responded. I sighed, leaning against the door. "Liv, I'm sorry," I said quietly. "I acted like a jackass, and I apologize for that. It was wrong of me to demand so much of you without considering your feelings and emotions. You told me to be patient with you, and you're right. I owe you at least that much," I finished.

She was quiet. "I'll go. If you ever decide that you want to speak to me again, you have my number," I turned to leave. Before I could step down off of the porch, I heard the clicking sound of locks being unlatched. I turned to see her standing in the doorway.

Her face was set in an angry expression, but her eyes gave away her sadness. Seeing the pain that I caused her made me feel even lower. I couldn't bear to look her in the eyes, and I lowered my gaze to the ground. After a few moments, she stepped aside, opening the door.

Olivia

Why do I continue to allow her to do this to me? For the second time within a week, she'd managed to come into my world, turn it upside, and walk away. I wasn't naïve enough to believe that she was the only one to blame in this situation. I let her. And I had to stop.

The next day, I didn't have much to do, which left me to my thoughts. By early afternoon, she sent me a text message. 'I can't deal with her and her mood swings right now,' I thought as I read her apology. The rest of the afternoon was spent reassessing who I was a person, and whether or not I wanted to continue to pursue this attraction. Around 6:00 p.m., my doorbell rang.

I checked the peephole, and saw Kenny standing on the other side. I didn't have anything to say to her, so I remained silent as she apologized through the door. When I didn't respond, she took that as a sign to leave. 'Mind as well deal with this now,' I thought as I opened the door to stop her. We stood in my living room, her avoiding me gaze. I refused to offer her a seat, I didn't want her to think she could stay.

"I'm assuming you heard what I said," she began the conversation. I nodded. "I'm not expecting you to forgive me. Although, I hope you will eventually. But I came here to let you know that I thought about what you said last night, and you're right, you deserve my patience. This is all new for you, and if you still want to see where this can go, you can set the pace and I'll follow your lead. I want to be with you, and I'm willing to do whatever you want," she finished. I stayed silent for a few moments.

"Twice now, you've pushed me out of my comfort zone, turned cold when I didn't respond to your liking, and apologized like it would make everything right," I held up my had to stop her objection. "But you know what, Kenny? I let you. And I can't anymore. I appreciate your apology and your willingness to be patient with me while I come to terms with these new feelings and urges. But, I'm going to need more than the last twenty-four hours to process this. I'll call you and let you know my decision," I told her.

She looked hurt, and I expected her to lash out at me before leaving. "That's fair. But I want you to know, I'm not going anywhere Liv. If you decide you just want to be friends, I'll respect that. It'll be difficult for me, but I will respect it. Call me whenever you're ready," she said as she left.

Afterwards, I sat and thought about what she said, 'Maybe we did rush into this. Even though the passion and chemistry came naturally for us, perhaps we should have explored a solid friendship first.' I hadn't shared with anyone what my feelings were for her, but I now needed someone to confide in.

The only person I could think of that could possible help me was Tanya. I was worried about how she would react to the news, but I also hoped that she would be able to give me some insight on Kenny. Even though Tanya hadn't known me as long as she has Kenny, I knew she wouldn't judge me. I called her, and she picked up after the fourth ring.

"Hey Liv, how's it going?" she asked. "Hi Tanya," I replied, "I could be better." "What's wrong? Is this about the new cake shop?" she questioned. "No, actually, that's going really well. I signed the lease to the shop recently," I updated her. "That's great news! I'm excited to get back to work with everyone," she said. "Me, too," I smiled. "Well, if that's not it, then what is it?" she asked again.

I sighed deeply, "Well, I'm not quite sure how to tell you this, so I guess I'll just say it. Kenny and I have been kind of seeing each other," I told her. "What? Since when did you like women?" she asked. "That's the thing, Tanya. I'm not sure if I like women, or just Kenny. I don't find myself attracted to any other woman the way I am to her," I responded. "Is she not attracted to you?" Tanya tried. "Yes, she has made it explicitly clear that she is attracted to me," I said.

"Okay, then what's the problem?" she questioned again. "Everything has happened pretty quickly, and I want to slow things down. But every time I try to do that, she shuts me out. Is she always like that?" I asked. "Based on what you've told me; it sounds like she really likes you. Kenny doesn't do well with expressing her emotions. But I also think you should determine whether or not you want to move forward with this. You're both my friends, and I don't want to see either one of you get hurt," Tanya said.

I sighed again, "Thanks Tanya, I appreciate you taking the time to talk to me. You've always been a great friend." "Anytime, Liv," she said as we ended the call. I tossed and turned that night, unable to turn my brain off. This was going to be harder than I thought.

Kendra

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds