The Claims Adjuster

I'd pushed her too far, and now I had to face the consequences. If she needed time to think, I would give it to her. I just hoped that she didn't decide that time and space was what she preferred. I was still okay by the end of the first week. I could handle a week without her, no problem.

By the middle of the second week, I was slightly concerned. At the beginning of the third week, I started second guessing myself, 'Did I imagine the connection we had?' I questioned myself. I became moody and began to isolate myself. When Friday rolled around, I was mentally kicking myself. 'I can't believe I let myself get caught up like that. Never again,' I made the promise.

Around 5:00 p.m., Mike was at my office door. "Hey," he carefully approached me, "Some of us are heading over to White Ice for drinks, you up to tag along?" "I'm good," I answered without looking at him. "You been okay lately? You seem distant," he asked. I turned to him, faking a half smile, "Yeah, I'm good. Just been a little busy. I'm going to stay behind and finish up some things." "Alright. Well, we'll probably close it out if you change your mind," he offered. "Cool, I'll see how I feel when I'm done here," I answered.

Pretty soon, I was alone. I was blankly staring at my computer screen, when there was a knock at my door. I turned to see who it was, and froze as my stomach dropped. There was Liv, looking just as scared as I felt. "Hi," she said quietly, "Is this a bad time?" It took a few seconds for me to find my voice, "No, it's fine. Come in," I answered.

She sat across from me, and smirked as she looked around my office. "The last time I was here, my life had taken a drastic turn," she paused to look at me, "I hope this time is no different." I wasn't sure how to respond to that statement, so I kept quiet.

She cleared her throat, and lowered her eyes to my desk. "Thank you for allowing me the time to think and sort things out," she began. "If the offer still stands, I would love to go to dinner with you." I sat silently for a moment. She brought her eyes to mine. "Are you sure?" I asked her. "Yes," she smiled brightly. "Where we go is still up to you," I told her.

She thought for a moment before asking, "Do you like tapas?" "I'll go anywhere, just as long as you go with me," I responded. She blushed. 'Damn, I've missed that,' I thought. "You're still ridiculously adorable when you blush," I said to her. Of course, the blush deepened. I smiled at her, "So tapas then?" I asked her. "Yes. The Rooftop has an amazing menu. Would tomorrow be too soon?" she asked. "Nope, I'll pick you up at 8:00?" "Great, I'll see you tomorrow," she stood to leave. "See you," I said as she left.

Minutes later, I realized I was still staring at the door. My entire body was buzzing, and I smiled genuinely for the first time since our blow up. 'It's crazy how she has that effect on me,' I thought as I prepared to go home. I was glad that I didn't have to work the next day, because sleep was going to be impossible.

Saturday seemed to drag. Knowing that I would spend time with her that evening didn't help the time pass either. At last, it was 5:00 p.m. 'I'm not waiting any longer,' I thought as I began to get ready. I showered and stood in my closet, trying to think of what to wear. I wanted to look like I was on a date, but I didn't want to be too formal. I decided to wear dark wash jeans, a white, collared button up shirt, an oxblood blazer with black lapels, and finished it off with black Steve Madden's.

I pulled half of my locs up, splashed on Polo Black and checked the time: 7:30 p.m. 'Perfect,' I thought as I grabbed my keys, and walked out of the door.

I pulled up to her house at about 7:55 p.m., took a deep breath, and got out of the car. 'Why are you so nervous? You've taken women to dinner before?' I questioned myself as I rang her doorbell. A moment later, she opened the door, and I was once again blinded by her smile. The world could have ended at that moment, and I wouldn't have even noticed. I had never seen a woman look so sexy.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was wearing a royal blue halter dress, that ended just above her knees, and hugged her curves in all the right places. On her feet were black, strappy, high heeled sandals that tied around her delicate ankles. Her hair was drawn up into a topknot, with the occasional curly flyaways, drawing the eye to her flawless, bare back. She smelled of lavender and honey. My mouth watered.

"Hi," she greeted me. "Hey," I managed to breathe. It occurred to me that we were just standing there after a few minutes, and I focused my attention on her face. She was practically devouring me with her eyes. For the first time in my life, I felt exposed and vulnerable. "You ready?" I asked, hoping to take the attention off of me. She finally looked me in the eye, "Yes, sorry," she said, closing and locking her door.

The car ride to The Rooftop was intensely quiet. I could feel her eyes on me. "I'm trying to be as respectful as possible. But if you keep staring at me like that, we won't make it to dinner," I warned her. She giggled as she refocused her attention, looking out of the window.

The Rooftop is a tapas restaurant that only offers seating on the roof, providing a breathtaking view of the city at night. We were lucky enough to be seated in an area with a view and enough privacy for us to enjoy each other's company.

When the waiter appeared, we ordered a few tapas, and a bottle of wine. When the wine arrived, I poured us both a glass. Raising mine I announced, "I would like to propose a toast, to possibilities." The twinkle in her eye caused my temperature to rise. "May they be endless in the future," she finished the toast. We kept eye contact as we sipped the wine.

"Thank you for agreeing to dinner," she said after placing her glass on the table. "I couldn't say no to you if I tried," I told her. She smiled again, "Seriously. I know it may have seemed as though I was going to walk away from this, and I'm sorry I made you wait so long," she paused while looking out over the city.

"I've only ever been attracted to and dated men. Even now, I can't say that I am attracted to women, aside from you. The intensity that we share unnerved me, especially since it developed so quickly. I don't do so well with change, and you caused so much of it in such a short period of time. I had to be honest with myself, and admit that I liked it. That I liked you. And that I wanted to try to make this work.

"Out of all of the men that I have dated, I have never really been able to see a future with them. I may be ruining the moment, but I have to say that I can see a future with you, Kenny. With us. And if you want to see where this can go too, all I ask is that you work with me. I'm still new to this, and I might fuck up at times, but I am going to sincerely put forth the effort," she looked at me intently. I smiled at her, "I told you, I'm not going anywhere." I leaned in to kiss her.

Olivia

I had missed Kenny so much. I missed her lips. I missed her passion. I missed her eyes. The way they changed with her emotions. The way she was able to make me feel like I was the most beautiful woman in the world whenever we were together. It was at that moment that I realized that I was falling hard for her. Fast. And for the first time since I met her, I wasn't scared out of my mind by it.

She broke the kiss, and I was able to stare into those warm, honey colored eyes that I loved so much. I'm pretty sure that if we weren't in public, she would have taken me at that very moment. She licked her lips, confirming my thoughts. I felt myself flush, and my breathing became slightly labored. She smirked at me. That damn smirk! She knew the exact effect she was having on me and she was enjoying every minute of it. The food showed up at that moment, and thank God. 'I'm not sure how much more time I can spend with her, and keep my hands to myself,' I thought as we began to eat.

Dinner passed by without incident. We talked, laughed, exchanged heated glances, and shared chocolate and churros before leaving. On the walk back to her car, I grabbed her hand and interlaced my fingers in hers. I had missed her touch. She looked at me with a fire in her eyes, and I felt a chill run down my spine. "I'm not ready for the night to end," I whispered. "We can do whatever you want," she told me. "You know, I have yet to see your place," I said with a suggestive grin. She flashed me a smile, pulling me towards the car.

She lived in a mid-century modern style house. When she opened the door, I couldn't stop the giggle that escaped my mouth. "What?" she asked. "It's so bachelor pad in here, it's ridiculous," I laughed. She rolled her eyes at me. "It suits you, though," I managed to say.

Her living room consisted of white leather furniture, glass tables, a dark grey accent wall, and of course, the largest flat screen television I have ever seen, with all of the necessary equipment for a state of the art entertainment center. "Would you like another drink?" she offered. "Sure, what do you have?" I asked. "I have water, juice, coffee, tea and wine," she listed. "Wine, please," I said as she disappeared into the kitchen.

I sat down, and began to mentally coach myself. 'Okay Liv, just relax. There's no need to be nervous. It's not as if she hasn't already had her fingers in your pussy,' I laughed at myself. "What's so funny?" she asked, handing me my glass of wine. "I was just thinking about you," I answered. "You keep laughing at me, and I'm going to punish you," she retorted as she sat next to me. 'One can only hope,' I thought to myself as I sipped my wine.

I cuddled into her shoulder, and a silence fell between us. "You're the only woman that made me be honest with myself," she said, breaking the silence. "How so?" I questioned looking up at her. She was silent for a moment, staring into her wine glass. "You made me realize that I've never been emotionally invested in any of my past relationships. You drive me fucking crazy. Sexually, mentally, and emotionally. I've never been the best at communication and compromise, and I came the conclusion that if I truly wanted to be with you, I had to change that," she looked at me. "I guess what I'm trying to say is thank you."

The raw emotion and sincerity that accompanied her words made my heart swell. I sat up, placed our wine glasses on the coffee table, and turned to look at her. "You're welcome," I quietly answered. The magnetic pull between us was irresistible, and once again, our lips met.

I decided to take the lead this time, straddling her lap. She gasped with surprise into my mouth. I cupped her face with both of my hands as she gripped my hips. I sucked her lower lip into my mouth, gently biting it. She let out a deep growl that caused my pussy to twitch. We locked eyes, and my breath caught. "Make me yours," I breathed.

Suddenly, she rose from the couch with me in her arms, causing me to wrap my legs around her waist. She swiftly carried me to her bedroom, all the while, never breaking eye contact. She knelt on the bed before carefully laying me down on the soft, down comforter. She immediately attacked my mouth, consuming my lips with hers. Our tongues battled for control, causing my body temperature to sky rocket. I needed to touch her. I needed to feel her skin on mine.

I frantically clawed at her blazer, groaning with frustration when I couldn't remove it fast enough. She chuckled, sitting up to slowly peel out of it. Next, she unbuttoned her shirt, revealing her sports bra and the hardest set of abs I have ever seen. I reached out, softly brushing my fingertips over them, committing the smooth, taught muscles to memory.

She smirked at me, reaching behind my neck to untie my dress. Slowly, she pulled my dress down, exposing my breasts. She raised a brow, "No bra?" I shrugged my shoulders, smiling at her.

She bent down, covering my neck with soft kisses. I sighed as her breast rubbed against mine, her sports bra creating a delicious friction against my already hard nipples. Her nipples chose that exact moment to respond, sending shocks of electricity through my body. Fingertips idly glided up and down my sides, producing goosebumps.

Her tongue snaked up to my ear, where I felt her warm breath as she spoke, "I've waited long enough to taste you. Tonight, I intend to have as much of you as I want." I whimpered as she kissed behind my ear, bringing her hands up to massage my breasts. She chuckled, "That's my favorite spot to kiss." Butterfly kisses rained down on my jaw, my neck, my collar bone, and my chest. My breathing had become ragged, and I could feel my juices leaking out of my pussy. I reached up, pulling out her hair tie, allowing her locs to fall free around her face. I tangled my fingers in them, holding her to my chest.

Her lips trailed down between my breasts before lazily making their way towards my engorged left nub. Wet, velvety lips engulfed my nipple, and my back involuntarily arched. "Oh God," I whispered. Her tongue languidly swirled around, before finally flicking over my nipple. Her left hand made sure not to leave my right nipple neglected as she rolled it between her fingers.

Hands gripped my dress and began rolling it down, past my hips, my thighs, and clearing my feet before landing on the floor. "No underwear either?" she looked up at me in disbelief. "I guess I wanted to be prepared for anything," I devilishly smiled down at her. "That's fine. Less work for me," she said quickly removing my shoes.

Kendra

Liv was lying on her back, naked, spread eagle, and wet. All for me. I took the moment to fully appreciate her curves. I've always preferred my women to have some thickness, and Liv had more than enough. Her full breasts sat upright on her chest, topped with thick nipples begging me for attention. My eyes trailed down to her unbelievably tiny waist transitioning into her flat, soft belly. I dragged my fingers down to her wide hips, taking the time to squeeze them, enjoying how they fit perfectly in my hands. It was her thighs that had me mesmerized, though. They were toned, but still malleable enough for me to sink my fingers in.

She had seemed so innocent up to this point, but the fact that she wasn't wearing any underwear proved me wrong. I was determined to discover how devious she really was. I laid down between her legs, not even realizing the amount of excitement that was bubbling up inside of me. I had dreamed about this moment, lying between her thighs, her flower slick with her arousal, blossoming just for me.

I looked up at her, making eye contact as I slowly kissed her inner thigh, taking my time as I moved toward her heated center. She was a vision to behold. Her eyes were hooded with desire, face flushed, lips slightly parted as her soft breasts heaved with every breath. It took everything in me not to dive into the bare, glistening pussy that sat before me. I decided to tease her, avoiding her treasure at the last minute.

She released a pleading whimper. I held eye contact as I kissed over her pelvis to her other thigh. "Please, Kenny..." she said. "Please what, baby?" I asked between kisses. "Please, stop teasing me. I need to feel you," she answered. I kissed back up her thigh, changing direction, going toward her hip. "Kenny," she said as she raised her hips, trying to force contact.

"I love it when you say my name. I want you screaming it before the night is over," I told her as I moved toward my goal. I inhaled her sweet scent, which caused my pussy to drool. "Mmmmm," I moaned in approval. She bit her lip seductively. I leaned forward, gently kissing her nether lips. She inhaled sharply. I parted her lips with my fingers, taking in all of her. "Fuck, you're beautiful," I mused.

She blushed. I had teased her, and myself, long enough. I flattened my tongue, and slowly licked from her opening, right up to her protruding clit. "Uuggghhhh," she moaned loudly, her head lolling backwards, and her hips pushing her pussy into my face.

Her flavor was heavenly. She produced the sweetest nectar I had ever tasted, and I knew I was instantly addicted. There would never be anything else that would satisfy me. 'She could ultimately be the death of me,' I thought as I dove in for more.

I swirled my tongue around her opening, before dipping it in her pussy. "Shit," she cried out, grabbing my head. She grew even wetter. 'I could drown in her juices and I wouldn't even care,' I thought as I increased my speed as I tongue fucked her. "Oh my God, Kenny. Yessss! Please, don't stop," she begged. I had every intention to keep going.

I swung her legs over my shoulders and slid my tongue up to her clit, taking it between my lips. Her back arched, and she let an array of obscenities roll off her tongue. "Someone has a potty mouth," I teased her as I took her clit between my teeth. I easily slid two fingers into her slippery pussy, savoring the tight heat. Her walls automatically clamped down as I set a pace. I flicked my tongue over clit, synchronizing the speed with my fingers.

She was all but humping my face at this point. "I'm gonna cum so hard. Oh God, please make me cum," she pleaded. I increased the speed and pressure of my tongue, adding a third finger. She lost all control. She looked down at me, her mouth in a silent "O" as she panted. "I'm cumming!" she screamed, her legs trembling and her hips bucking against my face. She flooded my face, and I did my best to catch every drop.

I felt her hands trying to push my head away, as she tried to scoot away from me. 'Nope,' I thought as I wrapped my arms around her thighs to keep her still. "Kenny, please, I can't," she panicked. I clamped down on her clit, shook my head from side to side, and hummed. "Ugh, ugh, ugh!" she looked down at me bewildered.

"What the fuck are you doing to me?" she moaned as she threw her head back. Her arms flailed as she tried to brace herself. "Shit. Kenny, YES!" she yelled as she exploded on my face again, her body convulsing in ecstasy. I released her clit, quickly moving down to catch all of her juices. As she came back to earth, I gently licked her clean, not wanting to waste any of her essence. My face was soaked, and I had never been so satisfied. I kissed my way back up to her face.

"I told you it could be better" I told her with a smug look on my face. She looked beyond satiated as her body was racked with post orgasmic tremors. She managed to focus her glazed eyes on mine, "When I catch my breath, you are in so much trouble." I kissed, her allowing her to taste herself on my lips, "Then we can't let that happen, now can we?" I asked as I stood to remove the rest of my clothes. She propped herself up on her elbows to watch. Her eyes widened when she caught a glimpse of the bulge in my boxers.

I winked at her as I stripped them off, noticing the panic rise in her eyes, "Guess I wanted to be prepared for anything, too." I was wearing my strap. Attached was a ribbed, vibrating dildo that stimulated the g-spot. "How big is that thing?" she whispered. "About 7 inches long and about an inch and a half thick," I answered her as I climbed back on the bed. I reached over to the nightstand, and pulled out a warming gel. I was sure she didn't need it, but I figured why not.

She watched, mesmerized, as I lubed the shaft. I positioned myself between her legs, placing the head just outside of her entrance. "You ready?" I asked. She looked up at me and nodded. I turned on the dildo, starting with the lowest setting, and maintained eye contact as I moved my hips forward, slowly sliding in. She gasped in pleasure and I was able to fill her with all seven inches on the first stoke.

I slowly withdrew, until only the head was still inside. She bit her lip, grabbing her breasts to tweak her nipples. "You are so fucking sexy," I breathed as I stroked inward. "You feel so good," she said as she wrapped her legs around my waist, her back arching to accept me. "Fuck me good, baby," she said, desire written all over her face.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds