The Claims Adjuster

I lost all control at that moment. My plan was to go slow, torturing her, driving her to celestial heights that she had never experienced. But hearing her talk like that made me want to fuck her senseless. I unlocked her legs from their grip around my waist, grabbed her under her knees, and pushed her legs towards her shoulders. I pumped in and out of her with a speed and force that I didn't even know I possessed.

"Oh, shit!" she screamed, her hands flying backwards to grip the headboard. "This is what you wanted, right?" I taunted her. She stared up at me, her mouth agape, unable to formulate words. I buried my face in her neck, gently biting it, leaving my mark on what was mine. I felt nails clawing into my back, before slowly dragging down the length of my spine. "Mmmm," I groaned into her neck.

The pressure and vibration on my clit was pushing me towards the edge sooner than I had expected. I raised my head to look at her. Her eyes were screwed closed, and she was panting. I could tell that she was close. I kissed her to get her attention, "Liv, baby?" Her eyes opened halfway, trying to regain focus. "I'm gonna cum soon," I husked as I continued to pound away at her pussy. "I want you to cum with me Liv. Cum with me baby," I breathed. She nodded her head frantically.

"Are you ready?" I asked. She nodded again, before her eyes rolled back into her head, alerting me that she was already lost in bliss. My body became rigid, as my orgasm hit me like a mac truck. My eyes slammed shut as I grunted though the most intense, white hot pleasure I'd ever experienced. I collapsed on top of her, trying to even out my breathing. When I was able to move, I slowly slid out of her, before rolling over on the bed next to her.

Olivia

I was sure that I had died from the intense orgasm that Kenny had coaxed out of me. But somehow, after opening my eyes, I was still lying on her bed, staring up at the ceiling, struggling to breathe. My body was spent, covered in sweat and still shaking from the devastating satisfaction that was still rolling through me. 'Good God,' I thought to myself. 'There's no way I could ever give myself to another. Man or woman,' I decided.

My thoughts were interrupted by movement next to me. I looked over to see her unbuckling the straps, before she slid it down her legs, throwing it to the floor. She covered us with the comforter before her arm came around, pulling me into her as she positioned us into a spooning position. She buried her face in my hair, and she sighed in contentment. "I love you," she mumbled.

I froze. I waited for her to say something, anything else, but her breathing became slow and steady. "Kenny?" I hesitantly whispered. I slowly turned to face her, discovering that she had fallen asleep. 'Does she have any idea what she just said to me?' I thought as I stared at her sleeping face. 'God, she's beautiful,' I mused as I admired her facial features.

Her lips were so utterly kissable, and her lashes were insanely thick. I removed the covers to get a closer look at her body. Her breasts were smaller than mine, but they weren't tiny. They were capped with dark chocolate nipples, that were still erect. I felt myself inching closer, before softly placing a chaste kiss on her left nipple. I waited for a reaction, when none came, I slipped the nipple between my lips. It was unlike any sensation I'd experienced. I circled my tongue around her nipple, applying a slight pressure. It seemed impossible, but the nub became even more engorged. She sighed in her sleep, as I released her.

I stared at her for a moment, then a boldness washed over me. I cautiously sat up, before gently rolling her onto her back. I started at her broad shoulders, slowly running my fingers down her large biceps. I traced her palm before continuing on to each finger. I reached back up to her chest, caressing her breasts. They were powerful, but still managed to maintain a softness. I again marveled at her abs, noticing how they led to rather shapely hips. 'She managed to keep these a secret,' I thought as my fingers trailed lower. Her legs quickly became my favorite part of her, though. Her thighs and calves were defined, but they were still feminine. I crawled to the foot of the bed before carefully parting her legs.

I lightly ran my fingertips up the length of her legs, admiring her chocolate skin. Touching her was clearly different from touching a man. While she was muscular, her skin was still velvety soft. Her legs were silky smooth since she shaved, and I decided that I preferred the sensation. I made myself comfortable between her thighs, eyeing her bald pussy with wonder. She was still extremely wet, and her scent was enticing. I timidly reached out to touch her, slowly parting her lips.

I gazed at her inner folds and found myself craving her. I had no idea what exactly I was craving, seeing as I had never before been with a woman, but if she tasted anything like she smelled, I doubted that I would be disappointed. I drew closer to her center, mustering up the rest of my courage. My tongue tentatively snaked out to sample her nectar. I ran my tongue between her lips before it retreated back into my mouth.

I rolled my tongue around, learning her flavor, adjusting to the texture of her excitement. I had tasted myself earlier in the evening when she kissed me, and figured it would be similar. She had a tangy, sweet taste that I found enjoyable. I placed my whole mouth on her pussy, and let my tongue become familiar with every crevice. She shifted, quietly moaning. I looked up, but she was still asleep. I continued my discovery of her, dipping my tongue into her entrance.

I instantly loved the stronger flavor that I found there. Soon, I realized that there was no rhyme or reason to my movements, and decided to focus. I began gently probing her entrance, relishing in the fact that I was causing her to produce fresh juices. I was so engrossed in how her body was responding to me, that I didn't even notice that she was awake. She undid what was left of my topknot and dug her fingers into my curls. I paused, looking up at her, worried about whether or not I was doing a good enough job. Her eyes were lidded with sleep and desire. "Don't stop, Liv, keep going" she encouraged me. I smiled inwardly, returning to my ministrations.

Her breathing became labored, and her hips began to slowly buck into my face. 'I have to at least try to give her even a minimal portion of the ecstasy she gave me,' I told myself as I moved upward toward her clit. I took it in between my lips, and her hips lifted off the bed.

She inhaled sharply, "Fuck Liv, right there," she panted. I went a step further, slipping two fingers into her pussy. She was impossibly tight, and I loved the way her walls clenched around my fingers. The heat that surrounded them as I pumped into her. "Shit! I don't think I can last much longer," she rasped. I rapidly flicked my tongue over her clit, increasing the pace of my fingers. I looked up, and met her deep, honey eyes.

The love I saw in them was overwhelming, and I almost came just from that look. I tried my best to emit the same emotions through my gaze. "I'm cumming!" she suddenly hollered, never breaking eye contact. Her mouth went slack, and she ground her sex into my face. Her full flavor was even better than I could have imagined.

I continued licking, wanting to consume as much of her as I could. 'I would willingly live here, buried in her pussy, if she would let me' I thought. Her hands left my hair, pulling me up by my arms. "Come here," she breathed. She attacked my mouth, her tongue aggressively wrestling with mine.

"Do you really expect me to believe you've never done that before after you just made me cum like that?" she taunted me. I smiled, shrugging my shoulders. "I guess I had an excellent coach," I replied, placing a few more kisses on her lips.

She covered us with the covers once more as I snuggled into her side, resting my head on her shoulder. I draped my leg over hers and my arm across her stomach. It felt so right, lying there in her arms. I instantly wondered why it took me so long to accept this. I had known for a while that this was where I wanted to be. Where I needed to be. But my fear of the unknown had kept me away for far too long. I was glad that I learned to let go, and embrace this new world.

"I meant what I said," she said after a while. I looked up at her puzzled, "About what?" "That I love you," she answered, once again giving me that look that undeniably displayed her love for me. My breath caught in my chest. "I love you, too," I said, "I have for a while. It took me some time, but I now understand what I've been feeling." She smiled at me. It was the brightest I'd seen her smile, and my heart melted.

I returned her smile before nuzzling into her shoulder once more, slipping into a satisfying slumber. I know it's crazy, but I'm glad my cake shop burned down. I would never have met the woman who makes me insanely happy otherwise.

Life has a funny way of pushing you out of your comfort zone, but ultimately, if you're honest with yourself and step out of life's way, happiness is the end result.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds