The Clinton Enterprises Saga Pt. 05

The van was very quiet on the way home. Anna was in my lap. The women were still hugging and kissing her and each other. I was going to have to get busy on more engagement presents.

At the house, Beth took my hand and led me to the master bedroom. On a platform were arranged two Queen mattresses and an ocean of flowered sheets and duvets. "It's not Vermont, but I think we can be comfortable in there."

I wrapped my arms around her as others filtered in and began getting out of the marvelous dresses. "There's not room in the van for them, so they can stay here for now. Or maybe longer?"

Anna backed into us, asking to have her zipper done and the necklace taken off. Emma noticed and said, "Anna, please leave it on a little while longer."

Emily said, "Everyone do their bathroom thing and come back. Same rule about no nighties applies here."

Anna clutched me, "You mean they are going to make me parade around naked with this on!?"

"Afraid so."

Looking over Anna's shoulder, I saw Amy and Emma talking and laughing about something.

In a few minutes, bare bodies filed back into the bedroom and Emma took charge. "Everyone get in here so we can check out the accommodations. I'm a little suspicious myself about whether Massachusetts can match Vermont."

Everyone laughed and snuggled. "Alec, we tried to tell Anna that you and she should have some privacy tonight, but she says that she got to you this afternoon at her apartment, and that the program for tonight is for you to entertain the rest of us."

Beth said, "I hope you are feeling guilty, Anna, stealing a quickie behind our backs." Anna put on her biggest smile and said, "I was either going to cry or screw. The screw felt much better."

Voices said, "Naughty, naughty."

Emma continued, "Amy has something to say, speaking as legal counsel."

Amy sat up on her knees, taking a deep breath, which pushed out her gorgeous boobs. "Alec, I did a Google search on the way back from dinner. I'm pleased to advise you that under the present circumstances of your relationship with us, any gifts, engagement or otherwise, are probably community property."

"OMG, you mean we get to share each other's presents. You mean Anna might let us wear the sapphire once in a while?"

Anna ducked under the covers and was pulling Amy down under there too. A hidden wrestling match was going on right in front of us. Muffled voices could be heard. "You want to share, eh? I'll show you about sharing!"

I lifted the covers and saw Anna on top of Amy, her mouth full of Amy tit. Her hands were out of sight, but moans suggested she was pumping Amy's pussy hard. Beth and Emily pulled back the covers and joined in. I grabbed Emma and rolled to the edge of the bed. She ended on top, got me around the neck and jammed her tongue in my mouth. She let up and whispered, "Did I say you could go catting around in the middle of the afternoon when Beth and Emily and I were being tourists?"

I pulled her crotch into me and pinched her butt as hard as I could. "What kind of a proper grandmother are you, letting your family wrestle in bed and humping me?"

She relaxed into my arms and we played kissyface while the wrestling match ran down.

Emily said, "I have an idea. Just to keep things on the up and up, any woman who wants to wear the necklace has to agree to be photographed with it while posing naked."

"Emily, how could you? You're making us all sluts."

Emma said, "We're all sluts anyway, looking at the amount of sex around here. This is a good idea. Emily, I'm already thinking of which women I want photographed in which locations at the homestead. Of course, the very first photograph will be of our Russian friend here, who has it on and should not be wrestling in it."

Beth jumped in. "I have a small friendly amendment to the motion. In addition to posing naked with it however Emma instructs, the wearing ceremony includes a picture of Alec fully buried in the wearer."

"OMG, No! I can't believe this."

The smell of hot pussy in the room was overwhelming. My cock was hard as a rock. Who would be first? Emma liked to be last. Anna had already had some today. Beth loved my cock but could wait too. Emily was newest to the sex game, and no doubt hot as a pistol. She happened to be right in front of me, and it was but a second's work to bury me in her.

Her head swiveled around, "Ye gods, he's in me. I am so ready for this." She butted back as hard as she could. I'd been telling her she had a special talent for sex, and she was going to prove it again. My plan, however, was no male messes tonight. Just female climaxes, if they wished. I explored Emily's cunt, which was humping and squeezing me as hard as it could. But once my fingers got to her clit and my cock got to her special spot, Emily was coming with a great cry, "Oh Alec, you've done me again!"

I was on top of Amy before she saw me coming, and fully seated in her deliciously wet pussy in seconds. "Earning your keep, are you counselor?"

She was tough and full of energy, thrusting back up at me in a rhythm. She gasped, "I always thought I would find mister right guy and settle down. But now I have as much of your big cock as I want, and I'm definitely not settled down. Fuck me harder, Alec."

Her tongue found mine, and her tough Asian body flipped us over. Anna leaped on me behind her and grabbed the firm tits. With her chin on Amy's shoulder, she said, "You are so hot, it's incendiary. After you come for him, can I get some loving? I don't think I qualify for his special treatment tonight."

Amy's response was to rise up, twist around, and lower her pussy to my mouth. Then she pulled Anna forward, and firmly plunged her down on me. "Guess what, his tongue is going to get me off, and his cock is going to get you off."

I did, too, although it took a lot of energy out of me. It had been a long day. I had my eyes closed, trying to get my breath back, when a soft mouth closed over my soft prick. I could tell it was Beth right away. Besides, she knew she was next, with Emma saved for last. The two of them never talked to me about the incest angle. They were as open, sexy and willing as the others. But the three of us still felt something special when coupled up. Some frisson of naughtiness that made our sex that much better. Beth was full of the evening's fine meal and fine drink, and playing with me as she transferred my cock from her hands to her cunt. The forty year old chest was magnificent, and the wide pouty lips invited attack. She leaned down and said, "I never thought I would be doing this with you, but don't ever stop. Now go see Emma."

Emma arranged us with Emily and Beth on one side, and Amy and Anna on the other. She was flushed and looked incredibly sexy and young. I rubbed my fingers in her sex, which was wet and ready for me. She looked at the four other members of the Alec club, all of them watching calmly, and sat down hard on me.

She said, smiling widely, "It's different for me. I thought I would never do this again. Now my grandson, doctorate in hand, body ready, has changed my life. He keeps telling me my cunt is like a teenager's. That's foolish, but a girl likes compliments, doesn't she? You know why I do him every morning at home, while you are making breakfast? So I can practice my Kegels. I tell him I am going to squeeze him fifty times. We never make it. Sometimes I come by thirty or forty. Sometimes when I'm being really frisky, he is shooting off in me by thirty or so. It's a fun game. You should make him play it with you too. Now he is going to spear me five more times, I am going to come, and we all are going to sleep. Please turn out the lights."

Beth's bed arrangements were fabulous. After comings and goings in the night to relieve bladders, she ended up next to me. I woke with the sun on the opposite wall, her head on my shoulder. I kissed the top, and her hand crept across my thigh to an early erection. "Want some squeeze practice?" Her fingers were rubbing the top of my cock, which makes me antsy and hard.

"Yes, but maybe later? We should talk about the plans for today."

"Not until I have some coffee." Other heads were moving. I said out loud to Emma, "Seems like a nice bed, Emma."

Naked Emma pulled the covers off and worked her way to Beth and me, poking and pinching as she went. Hands reached out and attacked her in turn.

"Daughter, this is a great bed. You did well. Are you responsible for the late night sex that made us sleep so well?" She was looking at Beth, but her fingers were firmly around me.

"I think we owe Alec a wakeup kiss for our wonderful evening yesterday."

I was pulled from the bed and kissed soundly. Amy and Anna said, "We get the shower first, we're smelly!"

Beth's kitchen table wasn't used to six around it, but the group managed. The after effects of the fine wine made us slow moving.

Chapter 10 - Clara is Discovered in a Furniture Store

As people got into their coffee and rolls, heads turned in my direction.

"The Vermont group coming early has mixed up the schedule, so let's start over from scratch. The Boston women should tell us what they need to do before leaving. Emma and Emily need to get filled in on the arrangements here, how money is going to be handled, what the budget for this location needs to be, and so on. I have to make a quick visit to campus and catch up on a few things. What if we reconvene here for lunch and see where we are?"

Over at MIT, I was actually looking for Sheldon Livingston, one of the grad students who was a year or so behind us. Anna thought he was brilliant and would be a great addition to the group as head of R&D. I was checking the Comp Sci lounge when he came walking down the corridor and said hi. "Sheldon, just the man I was looking for. Do you have a few minutes? Can I get you a coffee?"

"Sure, Alec, but make it tea." He had curly brown hair, a fair complexion and looked every inch the Englishman he was.

I sketched out the tentative plans Anna and I had, and was just asking him if he might be interested in becoming a principal when Professor Frank Liu walked in. I stood up and enthusiastically shook his hand. "Can you join us for a minute?"

He got a coffee and sat down. "A little bird tells me you and Anna are forming a startup. What a terrible idea. You want to make money when you could do research and teach?" His smile was broad.

"Worse than that, I'm trying to interest Sheldon in joining us."

Liu cooled the banter when he realized this was serious conversation. "Sheldon, Alec and Anna are the two smartest PhD's I've had in the last five years. It's a crazy venture they are on, but less crazy than other things you might consider. After you convince your thesis committee you deserve that degree, of course. He smiled the sinister smile all faculty overseeing PhD work have.

I asked Frank, "If the new company funded a research assistantship for Sheldon, could he work on topics related to Anna's and my designs?"

"As long as it is not work for hire, and contributes to his degree progress, the department faculty would probably go along."

He excused himself to a meeting and went off.

Sheldon looked at me, his eyes showing interest. "So, you are not asking me to move or anything like that? Carol has a new baby and is only two quarters away from finishing at Sloan."

Carol was Sheldon's super smart and super beautiful wife. She was completing a graduate finance degree in the Institute's management school. She and Anna were good friends.

"What if Anna talked to Carol and organized a dinner. Baby included. I know you won't move a muscle unless she is onboard, so all of us might as well talk it over."

He stood, "I'm supposed to be in that meeting with Liu. Yes, let's get all four of us together. Thanks for thinking of me."

My number one priority for the morning taken care of, I checked on developments in a couple of the labs, and found a quiet corner from which to call Alex.

"Hello Alec! Is she still happy with you today?"

"She's so happy she knocked me down and beat on me. Said it was an old Russian custom when women were pleased. There's something else you've probably heard from other clients. When we got home from dinner, the other women made her parade around for them with it and nothing else on."

"A naked Russian beauty. I would have liked to have seen that."

"Not a chance. The reason I called is that the next birthday is a special Asian friend. I'm thinking jade. Can you help?"

A pause at the other end. "I'm looking through my Rollodex. Jade is not in my repertoire, but there are two or three colleagues who do some specialty work with jade. Can I call you tomorrow?"

"Yes. My mobile should work, but keep trying if I'm out of range. We are driving back to Vermont in the next day or two."

I arrived back at the new Boston office to find Emma and Beth and Emily clustered over remodeling sketches. Anna was in an old football jersey and jeans, looking a little beat from lugging the last of her stuff in from the car, not counting furniture. I pitched in and helped her, mentioning my success, or temporary success at least, with Sheldon.

"Alec! That's wonderful. I'll call Carol right now. Let's go in the bedroom."

She flopped down on the bed with the phone and her little black book. I sure loved that disheveled look. Last night was elegant sophisticated Anna with jewels. This morning, it was pretty Anna with the smile and a tight muscular body. I flopped next to her, and tickled under the shirt.

"Leave me alone, beast. This is important." She punched in the number and punched me at the same time. I tried to kiss her but she said, "Carol! It's Anna, how is the baby?"

There was rapid fire woman and baby talk for a few minutes. Anna said, "Sheldon and Alec have been talking some future business arrangement. I'm already involved. I was wondering if Alec and I could bring dinner and talk about it."

More rapid conversation. Anna responded, "Yes, we do know that Carol does not get left out of business arrangements involving her husband! How much booze should we bring to soften you up? If you are this tough now, you will be insufferable when you have that degree."

"Can we wait ten days until after your exams? Yes, that will be perfect because Alec and I have work to do at the Vermont location. When Stephanie is old enough to travel, you will have to come for a visit."

After she hung up, Anna proceeded to bounce, punch and hit me. I finally got her twisted into submission and asked, "What's going on?"

"I'm letting off steam from too much joy in my life. It makes me violently physical."

She looked up to see Emma and Emily in the doorway, smiling. Emily smirked, "Anna, you said that just right. He makes me violently physical too."

Emma added, "He took me sailing and was so violent we almost drowned." She added, "After we had marvelous sex in the middle of the lake!"

Beth walked in and asked, "Is there something wrong? Is this a council of war?"

"Anna says he makes her happy and violently physical."

Beth got pushed down on the bed, where I took over and wrestled her back and forth until she was also twisted into hard breathing submission.

"This is ridiculous. Why do we all love it?"

Suddenly, four women and I were in a wriggling, writhing pile. Finally, Emma said, "Maybe we should save some energy for trip organization."

We were thinking about that when Anna's phone chimed. It was Amy, saying she was on her way over and almost ready to go.

I asked, "Does that mean we actually get out of town today?" I reached under Beth's shirt and tickled her. There was no bra under there, so I groped her front. She rolled on me and bit my ear.

Emma said, "This is very relaxing. Emily, be a dear and bring some wine or whatever people want. I'd like to talk about back and forth before we all go rushing back to Vermont. Who needs to spend what time where?"

I closed my eyes and said, "We need Amy and I need more kisses to help me think." The beer was taken out of my hand and a series of warm, wet passionate kisses were delivered by multiple bodies. I could pretty much identify each set of lips. Emily went last and gave another of her special consuming smooches. Just as she finished, Amy rushed in and stopped short. "What is this? I thought we were all working hard to get ready?"

From under the pile, I said, "We are. I'm trying to think while we wait for you."

Amy was still in her office clothes, which she was rapidly getting out of. Down to her underwear, she launched herself on top, working down to meet my lips with hers. Sweet, hard, impatient but loving. I reached up between her legs and pulled the body down next to me.

"You are working harder than the rest of us. We owe you. We love you."

This generated a lot of humming and kissing. I undid the bra and played with her tits. She said, "This group is lying here having this much fun and thinking of jumping in the van and just leaving?"

I relaxed again and tried to take the emotional temperature of the group. Emma got up and found a big blanket which was spread over everyone. Eyes were closing. She crawled in and snuggled against me, humming. Her eyes closed and the humming died out.

I said in a very low voice. "I have an idea."

Some eyes opened. "What."

"Whether we go today or tomorrow, there's going to be a lot of napping on the way north. If we go this afternoon, we have to fight the traffic and get there after midnight. We could pack the van now, go over and do stores and pubs in the Back Bay, find a little live music, come home early to bed and leave at five with no traffic."

Having launched that, I closed my eyes again. Some noises, some nothing from sleeping bodies. Emma nudged me and said, "Fine, but they need some nap now."

After an hour, Anna was on me, rubbing my neck and pushing her thumbs into my back muscles. "You're not running enough and you are not working out enough. I can't afford a soft partner. Can we do the health center building right away?"

The next thing I knew, a naked Emily was on me, whispering, "I can't afford a soft partner." Her long musician fingers were working on my member, which was not suffering from being soft. She said to Anna, "Look at this, it's not soft." She raised up and plunged down on me. A collective "Ohhh." went up from the others, who sat and watched. Beth said, "It's a little early for orgy?" Other voices said, "Too early for orgy."

Emma said, "Emily, watching you makes the rest of us hot and wet. You simply must stop showing off like this." More voices, this time saying, "Must stop showing off."

Emily smiled hugely and said, "Alec, they would rather shop than fuck. Is that a surprise?"

I threw her off and got up. "Since shopping was my idea, I guess it's my nickel too."

As I drove away from Beth's converted house, I realized it was the first time all of us were fitted into the van. Halfway through packing, the women realized there was no room for people if all the clothes and female stuff went. Much grumping as beloved items stayed in the Boston bedroom. Emily, Emma and I smiled, hefting our carryons from yesterday.

Emma was riding shotgun with Emily's phone in her hand and the map application marching us across the screen. Emily crouched over her shoulder, whispering encouragement. The other three were nested in the bags in the back, chattering away. I motioned to Emily to come closer and whispered in her ear. "Ewww, Alec! That is so bad. If you weren't driving I'd beat you."

I whispered some more to her and told her to try it out on the back seat. She turned and crawled backwards and launched into low voiced narrative about the game I wanted to play.

"You're kidding! He can't be serious!"

"He is, and he wants us to treat him like a chauffeur and bodyguard. And every time we buy something, we point to him and say, 'The driver will pay.' "

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds