The Clinton Enterprises Saga Pt. 05

In the morning, Clara was kissing my lips and whispering, "This must be a parallel universe. I've been kidnapped. There are warm bodies to cuddle with. Coffee is arriving soon. Do you want me again? Maybe I should just sign my body over to you now. That was so nice last night." Anna and Amy were climbing over her, humming. They took her hand and the three of them went to the shower.

Beth and Emma were on me. "Yes, that was nice. You have a damned strange way of running the staff recruiting program." Kisses and hugs. "Tell us, when did you get the crazy idea of shanghaiing her away from the furniture store?"

"She cared about you. I'd never seen a store salesperson treat customers as nicely as she did you. She knew the merchandise. A couple of the choices you came up with were suggested by her. She had a good tight body. She flirted with those dark eyes. She was a good negotiator about the total bill. We were halfway to the bar and she asked me if she could have a kiss."

I looked at them. Beth had dancing eyes herself. "Alec, I just don't believe you walked into that incredible woman and seized the moment."

Emma said, "And the sex was nice too."

Naked Anna, arm around Clara's waist, said, "Damn right it was. Better than you deserve. Nice girls don't get fucked on a first date."

Everyone roared at that. Amy whispered to Clara, "Don't believe a word of it. Every one of us got fucked on our first date with this guy. We wanted it and we got it and we came like crazy. My cat, Roscoe, who is very person shy, sat in his lap, purring, within ten minutes. Disloyal brat."

We sat around the breakfast table, without much clothing on as usual, and talked about plans. Emily said, with a big smile, "I thought we were leaving for Vermont at 5 am this morning?"

Clara looked around guiltily, "You are all still here because of me?"

I pulled her into my lap and wrapped my hands around her front. "All because of you."

"Keep doing that," she mumbled as my fingers were busy.

"My god, she's fallen for him. Isn't there any justice in the world?" Anna's eyes were dancing too.

I said, "Clara told me she feels kidnapped. Maybe we should kidnap her to Vermont with us for a long weekend. She can fly back and finish the internship so it gets on her record. But there should be time for some Clinton work?"

I was rubbing her nipples and her hands were over mine, pressing down. Her bottom was wiggling on me. She spoke up, "Yes, I'll put in as much time as you need. Maybe all these hotshot executives can help me start a to-do list for this office." Everyone was nodding and smiling at her. "That is, if I can get far enough away from him to stop gushing."

I said to Emily, "She needs some money to get herself organized, and she needs an office account for here.Ó

I put Clara in a headlock. "Emily is the Controller, so you had better be nice to her. She will write you a check for five thousand. We'll call it a signing bonus. Tide you over until the payroll system kicks in. We don't even have such a thing, yet. Is that ok?"

Clara nodded vigorously, and replaced my headlock with one of her own around Emily. "You mean you have all been working for him and never paid?"

Emily started wrestling with Clara and they dropped to the floor. "That's right, he gets work, and favors, and daily runs, and so far, he hasn't come across. You better get to the bank with the check I'm going to write if you ever let me up."

Clara jumped up, punched Emily in the arm, and said, "Please do not let me get in the way of check writing."

Anna and Amy lunged at her and there was another wrestling pile. I pulled Clara out and said, "Can you be ready by noon? Take Beth's car." Clara disappeared, with check tightly in hand.

"Everybody else, get busy. ETD is noon, and I mean noon."

I motioned to Anna and we went in the other room. "Other than dinner, should we be doing anything else to romance Sheldon?"

She made me sit in a straight backed chair and worked on my head and neck. "He is going to want the whole technical and business plan, so we better get busy. Carol will want to give it her MBA once over. He will ask what the R&D plan is and we tell him that's why we want to hire him."

I pulled her into my lap and kissed her and put my hand on her boob. "You sure look beautiful naked with that sapphire."

"You ask me about work, and then you tell me about sex. What kind of fair is that?" She kissed me back.

"You have a problem. You gave me a thoughtful, intelligent answer to a hard question. I realized that I didn't need to add a thing to what you said. I also realized my fiancee was doing romantic things to me. How could I not do romantic things back?"

"I don't have a problem. You have a partner with a sharp mind and a hot body. You are the first man I've ever met who gets to me in both places. Is that a problem for you?"

I picked her up and twirled us around. I walked in the other room with her up there. "Anna and I have got our technical homework done. We are available for assignment. Or we could go for a run before we get cooped up in the car."

That was universally popular. We were just heading out the door when Clara drove in. Anna said, "Hang on a sec."

"Clara, we are squeezing in a run, do you want to come?"

"Yes, yes. I'll be back in a flash."

In a couple of minutes, we were headed down the street, with Anna, Emily and Clara in the lead.

Beth elbowed me. "Your real motivation in chasing her was to build up the Clinton Running Team? I suppose we are all required to race and qualify for Boston?"

"That would be exciting, wouldn't it? The management team of Clinton Enterprises all in the Boston Marathon together?"

Beth picked up the pace and said, "We'll have to sit down and figure out how close our times are to the qualifying times for our ages."

"You are asking for trouble. The red hots will make life miserable for us until we are good enough to qualify." She and Emma looked at me and laughed.

(Cont'd in Part 6)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 517 milliseconds