The Clinton Enterprises Saga Pt. 05

Amy said, "This has possibilities. Emily has never been in a big city with female partners on the street. It might be educational. Who is going to pair up with whom?"

Beth said, "I want Emma." Amy said, "I want Emily."

Anna looked a little miffed and then broke out laughing. "Ok, you asked for it, I am the big-titted Dom keeping the rest of you in line."

Emily smirked and said, "That must mean you get to discipline the driver!" Her hands were in my hair and her teeth were nipping my neck and ears. I was hard.

Anna elbowed Emily out of the way, saying, "You belong to Amy now, get back there."

She whispered seductively to me, "Driver, please follow Emma's parking instructions exactly, or severe punishment will follow. Do you understand?"

Getting into the game, I responded, "Yes, mistress. I am your faithful servant for the evening."

Emma looked at me with open eyes. "You know what you are letting yourself in for? Doms can be vicious."

Anna repeated, "Yes, vicious."

Amy was already wrestling with Emily in the back, extracting squeaks and moans. "I didn't say you could do that."

"My little angel, you don't get any say. You are mine for the evening."

I was smiling. I whispered to Anna, "Do you know any lesbian bars around here?"

She giggled, wrapped her arms around my neck and said, "It so happens I do. My old roommate took me bar hopping in Back Bay last spring. Very educational." Her tongue was working on me. "After what you did to me yesterday, trampling on my emotions, I am getting payback." She lowered her voice and glanced at Emma, "You really want to play this game? You don't mind being our sub?"

I had just finished parking and pulled her over my shoulder and into a smoldering kiss, with my hand in her crotch.

Emma said, "Not in public, you two."

We walked down the street, with Amy and Anna working their smartphones hard. They stopped and pulled in Beth, pointing at the phones. She nodded enthusiastically. Another block and around the corner and we were entering a definitely upscale furnishings store. Beth announced, "This is one of the best places in Boston to find some elegant things for the reception space in our new offices. Spread out and meet back here in ten minutes.

Anna said, "Follow me closely and look suitably submissive. Remember, I'm the Dom and you are the servant." Emma heard that and laughed under her breath.

I trailed around the store, which was impressive. I could see us easily blowing ten grand to welcome visitors properly to the Clinton Enterprises office in Boston.

Anna collected a salesperson and we all gathered. Beth said each person was to propose one favorite item. We went around the store. The women had good taste and every time they glanced in my direction, I nodded.

Anna, doing a great job as Dom in charge, waved at me and told the salesperson I would make the arrangements. To me, she said, "Raymond, join us at Larry's, down the street, when you are finished."

The salesperson said wonderingly, "You take orders from all of them?"

"Yes, it's pretty tough, but I'm saving for a trip to Bulgaria to visit my grandparents."

We added the prices of the items up and the total was $11,546. I looked her in the eye and said, "No one but tourists pays full list for this size order. What if we round it to ten thousand even?"

I knew she was used to giving up more profit than this, but was feeling mellow.

"Oh dear, the manager will be after me for allowing that much discount." She fluttered her eyelashes at me.

"I was thinking of a little additional personal compensation." She looked at me and fluttered again. "At Larry's, as soon as you get off, which I hope is soon."

She stared at me, wheels turning, "Um, Larry's is one of those places..."

"You're not afraid of a few girls, are you?"

She stepped up to me, "No," she said in a very husky voice, "But what's a hunk like you doing in a lesbian whorehouse?"

I leaned forward and whispered back, in my lowest timbre, "You ever seen a hunky guy take down a lesbian?"

"Oh shit, no!"

"Those women with me, they're straight as an arrow, and love seeing a girl turned into a woman."

She sucked in her breath and reached for the front of my pants. She liked what she found. "I'll clear the sale with the manager and ask to clock out early."

We walked down the sidewalk toward Larry's. She had my hand in a firm grasp. Without looking at me, she asked, "Do I get a kiss before we go in there?"

"If you tell me your name and what you are doing working second shift in a furniture store."

"Clara. Clara Lisston. I'm just finishing my business degree at Bentley and this is a required internship in retail."

"When are you looking to take a real job?

"Any time after the end of the month. What about the kiss?"

"If I offer you a job after the kiss, will that be sexual harassment?"

"Kiss me and find out."

She had her back against the door of a shop under an eave and we were very involved in exploring with our tongues. My hand was doing naughty things to her breast, and wishing it was on the real thing under the layers of clothing.

"What do those women have to do with the job?"

"Kiss me and find out."

This one was a lot hotter. She turned us around and pressed herself against me, top to bottom.

"I'd like to introduce you to them, Clara. I like your spirit and I especially like the way you kiss."

"Those women all looked like they had something going with you."

"We have a business relationship. We need someone with your background to run our new Cambridge office. But they are a picky bunch. I don't get final say. You seem strong. Are you willing to run their gauntlet?"

We were walking again. "You mean, like a job interview?"

"Something like that. You would want to come and look the place over, find out what is involved. Ask questions about potential advancement. All that stuff the career office tells you."

"I shouldn't say this to a possible employer, but why am I so excited about a job with you? I only met you an hour ago."

We got out of the chill and went over to the table the women had taken. "Hi everybody, this is Clara Lisston. She is about to graduate from Bentley with a 4.0 business degree. I asked her if she was interested in being our office manager."

Emma stepped forward to help Clara with her coat. "Please sit down, my grandson can be very boorish at times. What can we get you to drink?"

Clara looked at the beers on the table and said, "One of those will be fine." Emily was keeping a low profile in the corner, but smiled at Clara. "Hi, nice to meet you. You were very good to us in the store. You are supposed to pretend I'm not here because I'm still underage for booze."

We went around the table and Clara seemed impressed by the warmth coming from complete strangers.

"Clara wanted to know why I was chauffeuring around a bunch of lesbians, so I dropped the game and told her you were totally straight, but we were investigating the Back Bay action."

Anna said, "Emma's right, he can be completely rude."

Amy added, "I'm the General Counsel and he pays no attention to my warnings."

Clara sipped her beer and said, "He wants me to check out the office. Should I be worried?"

Beth chipped in, "We sit on him when he misbehaves. Have you had anything to eat?"

"No, sometimes I catch a snack, but tonight was busy. I live by myself and just take a sandwich home."

Emma sipped her beer and made her usual insightful comment. "We've slummed enough. This is very tame. Let's take this charming lady and some pizza home and show her the premises where all that furniture she just sold us is going to go."

She looked solicitously at Clara, "Is that all right? He'll bring you home after."

Clara smiled around the table. She was very attractive, in a brunette sort of way, when she did that. She tossed her hair, "This is the strangest job interview I've ever been on, but I think I would like to do it. I know the best pizza place around where we can stop."

Clara walked back to the van with us, sandwiched between Emily and Amy, chattering away. Emma and Beth and Anna were with me, heaping criticism wherever they could land it.

"You are truly, truly crazy. Grabbing someone off the street for our office manager, who will know everything about everybody in five minutes?"

"Hey, I told her I didn't get final say, and you were picky. Asked her if she wanted to run that gauntlet and she said yes."

Anna got me in a headlock and cuffed my ear. Clara looked back at my groan and watched. Anna said to her, "Don't worry, he said something rude again and I'm making him take it back."

I whined so Clara could hear, "Yes mistress, I promise not to say that again."

Clara's eyes opened but Amy and Emily skipped ahead with her. "Don't mind them, this goes on all the time."

We got to the van and Emma tried to get Clara in the front seat, but she refused and nudged Emma into the seat. There was a flurry of bodies arranging themselves in the back, grabbing the fleece blankets and cuddling. Emily said, "Come on, Clara, we all like to cuddle."

I drove back across the river with Emma smiling and lots of giggles coming from the rear.

After rolling around for thirty minutes, the back seat girls looked a little disheveled, if not rowdy.

Anna said, "Don't mind us, we are a little giddy still. He took us to a fabulous dinner last night in Charlestown, gave me an incredible birthday present, and has been generally spoiling us rotten. Says he has to keep his Board of Directors happy or he'll get fired."

Beth sat down in what used to be the living room and told Clara to sit next to her. "Clara, you are very kind to put up with this insanity. While the others warm the pizza and get things ready, let me tell you some background. This house used to be my home. Clinton Enterprises needs a Cambridge office and this location near Mass Ave is ideal. We have permission from the city to treat the downstairs as commercial space, and the upstairs as accommodations for staff and guests. Let's take a quick look around so you can see how we thought the offices should be laid out."

In a few minutes, everyone was sitting around the dining room table, wolfing pizza and more beer and talking a mile a minute.

Clara looked around, "You are crazy, but nice crazy. If this is really a job interview, I guess you want to know about me?"

Emma was sitting next to Clara. She put her arm around the tense woman and said, "Please relax. He likes to terrorize people he wants to hire. Says it reveals character. But the rest of us won't let him get too far out of line."

She leaned back and said, "I'm an only child. My mom died when I was ten and my dad and uncle have raised me since then. I like to run and was on cross-country in high school..." She saw Emily and Anna's eyes light up.

"That's ok, is it?"

"Oh yes, we need running partners. Go on."

"I did well in school, but not brilliant. I've always been practical, like my dad, who is maintenance chief for the MBTA." More approving nods.

"I was actually recruited for the business program at Bentley. They don't have enough girls."

Emma asked gently, "Would it bother you being the sixth female employee at Clinton Enterprises?"

Now her eyes did widen. "You all work for him? All of you?"

Heads nodded. "It's really terrible. Just when you think you have done some good work, he shows up, pats you on the butt, and gives you a bigger challenge."

I asked, "Clara, what would you like to be doing in five years?"

Anna said, "That's a cruel question, you didn't ask us about five years." Her dark eyes drilled into me.

"I'm sorry. I take it back. Emily, why don't you show Clara the upstairs and leave her up there while we talk over the interview."

Clara trailed toward the stair and halted. "Um, I don't know how to say this, but I'm impressed. I would like to work with you. I guess, with your help, I could try to keep up with him."

Emily led her up the stair and a collective sigh went up around the table.

"Damn you, Alec, you have done it again. Found the perfect person when we didn't even know we needed her." Beth smiled at the others. Emily skipped down the stairs and wrapped her arms around Emma. "Oh, Alec, she is so nice, you have to give her a job. I already told her it was late and she should sleep over. She was so cute, she said she hadn't been to a slumber party in years."

Accusing eyes drilled into me. Anna said, preemptively, "She's smart, she's got a business degree, she's a runner, and she likes us." I looked around the table. Fierce looks came back at me. Amy said, "she is ticklish, which means I'm not the only one you torture from now on."

Emma unwrapped Emily arms and came over behind me. She tousled my hair and twisted my ears. "You already kissed her, didn't you? On the way to the bar. I've told you this before, and it's still true, you are a rogue, Alec Clinton, and you've just made another conquest." She stood there working my neck right and left.

"And, she is an instant friend to the rest of us. I'm ready to sign up."

They all jumped up and came over to kiss, pinch, and generally harass me. Emily and Anna grabbed everyone's hands and yelled, "Upstairs, we have to tell her."

Clara was spreadeagle in the middle of our giant nest, looking sad. Emily jumped in next to her and asked, "What's the matter, Clara?"

Not saying anything, she turned her face to Emily's shoulder, crying. The rest of us were struck dumb. Now what?

She sat up and looked at our serious faces. "I can tell. You are going to say thank you and drive me back to my lonely apartment and that will be the end of it."

I said in a stern voice, "Hold on a minute, there is one thing we didn't check. Come over here."

Bad looks coming at me. She stood in front. "Turn around and lift your shirt up to your bra."

Even worse bad looks, but Amy was smiling. "Close your eyes." My fingers advanced on both sides and pounced. She shrieked, "No, you can't do that. Stop! No, no, no."

I pulled the top the rest of the way off and tossed her in the direction of Emily. Others were stripping down and diving in too. Emma had my belt undone while she was saying, "Not tonight. Give her a chance to get used to us."

I whispered in her ear, "Yes, grandma." She swatted me hard and jumped in, her fine ass outlined in french lace briefs.

The girls were all over Clara. Kisses were flying. Clara was semi-hysterical with relief and the tickling.

In a few minutes, they calmed down and handed her over to me. There was a lot of bare flesh cuddling under the duvets.

She lay on top, pressing her sex down. "Do I get paid for this, or do I have to work for free?"

I kissed her and stuck my fingers inside the back of her briefs, digging into the nice hard muscles there.

"The terms of employment are severe. You have to give up your dingy apartment and live on premises. If you wake up before Emily, which is hard to do, you have to make coffee. You have to immediately apply to an MBA program, paid for by the company. Emma is the Executive Vice President and she will work out your salary." Clara was squirming around. I pinched her butt and rubbed her on the top of my hard cock, which was still covered by my briefs. I looked around, "Any other vital information she needs to know?"

"You are cruel. You shouldn't talk like that to her tonight. Tonight is for sharing and loving." Emma was looking at me and shaking her head.

Clara crawled around to all the women, kissing, rubbing and making lots of little noises.

Emma sat up and gathered her in. Her hands were working Clara's fine tits. Clara was overwhelmed and relaxed against the sexy grandmother.

"If you hadn't guessed, he has sex with us now and then."

Clara looked around in surprise. "All of you? He said you were in a business relationship."

"Just for your information, he was a lover to each of us before we went to work for him."

"Oh. My. God." She collapsed.

Then sat back up, quickly. "I confess. I kissed him before we got to the bar. Said to myself I needed more of those kisses. But if I am going to follow your lead, I have to have sex with him before I enter employment." She giggled loudly. Everyone else was laughing.

Clara glanced around as she stood up on the bed, easing her briefs down. "He just takes you, doesn't he?"

Nods, "He just takes us."

"And sometimes, the rest of you are around?"

"Yes, we are around."

"And he is going to lie back and I am going to ride him, right now?"

Voices sang in harmony, "Right now, right now, right now."

Emily was chief fluffer. She had my boxers off and my prick hardened up. Amy tossed a tube towards her. "Use some of this." Emily smiled some more and squeezed out a ribbon on two fingers and wasted no time in checking Clara's pussy for availability.

Things got ceremonial. Everyone gathered around and lay hands on Clara. Boobs, arms, neck, lips. She was totally quivering before she ever had my big cock head at her entrance. Down she went. Tight, flexible, testing me with a squeeze.

She said to the room, "I haven't done this a lot." Soothing noises. Hands still working here and there and everywhere. I started gently humping up into her. She leaned down and kissed me. "God, that feels good. Turn me over and do me, hard."

I brushed bodies out of the way and drove her hard into the mattress. "Oohhh. yes, yes, yes."

Things got a little wild after that. Clara had a great noisy climax and fell back with her eyes closed. The others had been keeping track of whether I had come or not and presented me with drippy pussies to be entered and pleasured. I did Emma first, instead of last, just for a change and to give her feisty side a chance to bully me. "I just can't tell you how bad you are," she hissed. Beth's hip was next to mine. "Bad, bad, bad, she moaned, wanting to be next. She reached in and pinched Emma's clit, which worked. My loving grandmother clutched me and whispered, "I love you," before falling back with a big smile on her face. Beth and I went at it, swearing at each other. "Bedding that poor innocent girl in my house. How could you? Ooof!" I speared her well and swatted her butt as she was shoved away. Anna and Amy were at me together. Amy saying, "I've been neglected and you said you owed me because I was working so hard. And this one," she nudged Anna, "got a secret fucking yesterday. So you have to give me a special loving."

"What's a special loving?"

"When you pound and pound me and I squeal and come forever."

We put on a performance for the group. Mostly an Amy performance. Her flexible body was in constant motion, my cock driving into her from the top, the bottom and the side. Finally, she gave a great scream and fell over.

He was still nice and hard but tiring. I looked at the last two, both of whom knew they were last because I had given them bliss before the others. Emily climbed into my arms and said, "You should be kind to the birthday girl, she needs group loving." I pulled her in close, my fingers in her juicy bottom. "Birthday girls have charms that get my attention all the time. I'm plotting a special treat for your birthday."

"Ooh," she said, "a diamond, or a baby, or both?"

I pulled her hard little ass up close and pushed her down. Her cunt opened like magic to swallow me. I groaned into her mouth. Anna was clutching me too. "Anna," I said, "she is learning fast. And she has been practicing those exercises." I jerked as Emily gave me her hardest squeeze. She whispered in Anna's ear, "It's good for him to have experienced lovers. Demanding lovers."

"Yes," Anna said, "demanding lovers." She tossed Emily off and took her place. "You heard Emily, I am entitled to special attention."

We laughed and fell over, kissing hard. Clara came over and rubbed on us. Anna turned her head and they kissed like full on lovers. I kneaded Anna's ass and pulled out in order to get Clara on top of the two of us where I could slide back into our newest recruit. She was playful, rocking back and forth on me, kissing everyone she could. I ran my fingers over her wonderful boobs, pulling her head down and threatening terrible things for her tits. She squeezed me, I gave her a couple of good thrusts and she came again. Emily very kindly arrived with a wet towel and cleaned us up, then pushed her warm body tight and we all went to sleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 171 milliseconds