The Cop, The Cam, and The Crooks

Leaning over her, bracing himself on his strong arms, he said, "I like hearing my name on your lips."

Emily smiled and opened her legs to him. "Mmmm, Seb," she said teasingly. "Ohhh, Seb," she exaggerated. Seb chuckled. He reached down and took hold of his shaft. He stroked it firmly a couple of times then positioned the tip of his cock at her wet slit. He pushed in to her, impaling her. Emily gasped as she was stretched and filled by him. He groaned at the soft, wet, warm feeling of her.

He eased himself out of her before plunging in deeply once more. Emily moaned as he bottomed out in her, his heavy balls tapping against her ass cheeks. Seb lowered his head, closing his eyes tightly.

"You feel so good," he whispered, working himself in and out of her. He rotated his hips, stretching her wider with his shaft. She mewed lustily and traced her finger across the flexed muscles in his back.

He began pumping his hips and increased his speed, fucking her hard. Emily groaned loudly, unconcerned about the volume of her voice. She was filled so completely and was being fucked like she hadn't in years. She raised her arms above her head and grabbed hold of the comforter to brace herself.

Seb dropped his head towards her shoulder and bit down on her neck. The feeling was so exquisite, the pain so unexpected, that Emily cried out. She felt her pussy ache and a wave of juices spilled out of her. She took hold of Seb's waist, pulling him in to her as he fucked her. She dragged her fingers from his hips up to his rib cage, leaving a trail of fingernail marks on his skin. He let out a deep moan of pleasure.

The hard, rhythmic fucking was rubbing her in just the right spot.

"Yes, yes," she moaned, "right there."

She dropped a hand to her cunt and began to stroke furiously at her clitoris.

"Yes, touch yourself," Seb groaned, bracing himself above her as his hips propelled his cock repeatedly in to her soaked, throbbing pussy.

"You like that?" Emily asked grinning, her eyes meeting his.

"Fuck yes," he replied through gritted teeth.

Emily took hold of one of her nipples and twisted it between her fingers. She moaned, her mouth open. She felt the pressure in her abdomen building; She knew she was near an orgasm. She continued to rub her clit, her fingers occasionally grazing the thick, hard cock that was pounding her.

"I'm close," she whispered, her eyes clenched shut.

"Come for me, baby," he replied.

"Ohhhh, Seb," she groaned, "ohhhh, I'm coming."

She felt the impending force breaching as she reached the tip of her climax. Her heart threatened to beat out of her chest as she exploded in ecstasy, her pussy clenching hard around the long, thick rod inside her. Her body convulsed, lifting her hips off the bed and bucking rapidly against Seb's cock. She couldn't contain the groans and whimpers from within her as the pulsating, almost painful orgasm shook her body.

She heard Seb grunting and groaning. She opened her eyes and witnessed him come apart above her. The muscles throughout his arms and chest flexed wildly as he slammed his cock deeply in to her. She felt the warm stream of thick, sticky cum coating the insides of her soft cunt. He held himself above her, his strong arms steady, as his hips bucked slowly, the last of his semen oozing from his shaft in to her.

"Fuck," he moaned, his arms finally giving way as he withdrew his still-hard cock and slumped on to the bed next to her. "That was incredible," he said, his eyes closed tightly.

"It was," Emily agreed, her fingers gently stroking her smooth mound.

Seb opened his eyes and reached down, taking her hand in his. He lifted it to his lips and took her fingers in his mouth, tasting her. Emily groaned, amazed and incredibly aroused by him.

-

Emily groggily rolled over and stretched her arms above her head. She smiled and reached across for Seb but found his side of the bed empty. She opened her eyes and looked around. Sunlight peeked through a crack in the blinds and she could hear a shower running. Reaching for her phone on the floor, she checked the time; 8:37am.

Emily climbed out of bed and, still naked, padded silently through the apartment to the bathroom. The door was half open and she stood outside it, pondering whether to go in.

"Good morning," she called.

"Come on in," came the reply.

Emily stepped in to the steamy room. Seb had opened the shower door and beckoned her inside. She felt her knees go weak as she caught sight of him; Tall, broad, soapy, and glistening.

She stepped in to the shower and he closed the door behind her; She was immediately enveloped in the warm air and his arms.

"Good morning," he groaned, pressing his body against hers. Emily smiled and ran her hands up and down his soapy back. He leaned his head down to hers and pressed his mouth hard against her lips. They kissed deeply, their tongues urgent and demanding.

Seb reached up and gathered her long, dark hair in his hands. He took in it one fist and twisted it around his wrist. He pulled down gently and Emily's head tilted back, exposing her throat. His mouth went straight to her neck, biting, sucking, and kissing her. She moaned loudly at the sensation and took his firm, tight ass in her palms and squeezed. He let out an animalistic growl and thrust his hips in to her.

Emily was wet and soapy. Seb turned her to face the shower wall, still holding her by the hair. He ran his free hand down over her body, rubbing the soap across her smooth skin.

He leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Put your palms flat against the wall and spread your legs."

Emily smiled and immediately complied. "Yes, officer," she replied cheekily. She heard him chuckle quietly.

Seb reached his arm around her and ran his hand between her legs and across her sensitive clitoris. Emily groaned and thrust her ass back to meet his groin. He ground himself against her, his cock fully erect and throbbing. He rubbed the soap in to her soft, smooth pussy, washing her, and then moved his hands to her ass, rubbing his fingers between her small, round cheeks.

She groaned and leaned down, tilting her hips back, opening her ass to him. She heard a deep groan of appreciation from behind her. Seb removed his hand momentarily and she felt a cold drizzle of body wash hit her lower back. He caressed it around and over her smooth ass before trailing his fingers down between her cheeks once more.

He rubbed a soapy finger in small circles around her puckered asshole. Emily's heart began to race and her legs felt like jello just knowing what was coming next. She loved ass play but her ex boyfriend hadn't, so it had been a long time since she had been touched this way by someone other than herself. Smiling, she pressed her forehead against the warm, wet tiles and embraced being dominated by such a sexy man.

Seb gently pressed his index finger in to her ass up to the first knuckle. Emily groaned deeply and felt her pussy secrete eagerly. She moaned an appreciative sound and wiggled her hips gently. Seb took that as sign to keep going. He gently eased his finger in and out of her ass until he was up to his last knuckle.

Emily lowered one hand and reached back behind her, located his thick cock, and took it in her hand. She squeezed it firmly and stroked it. She felt Seb thrust in to her hand like he was fucking it. He released her hair from his grip and dropped his hand down to her cunt. He dipped his fingers inside her tight, wet hole and groaned at how turned on she was.

He finger fucked her pussy and ass with hard, deep strokes. Emily leaned her head back against him, bracing herself again his firm chest. She pumped his cock quickly, running her small hand up and down the smooth shaft and over the tight head.

"God, I want to be in you right now," he groaned in her ear. He removed his fingers from her orifices and said "turn and face me." Emily obeyed. "Put your arms around my neck," he commanded.

Seb leaned down and Emily looped her slim arms around his neck. He took her ass in his hands and lifted her effortlessly off the ground. The water pelting them made her slippery, but she held tight around his neck. Holding her ass in one hand he grabbed his thick cock, positioned it at Emily's cunt, and drove it in to her quickly. Emily gasped at the sensation of being filled so immediately.

Seb groaned long and deep. He thrust eagerly, hungrily, needing to use her up and get his release. Emily bounced in his arms, her body slapping against his as they collided. Her slippery breasts rubbed against the rough hairs on his chest; Her nipples hardened and ached at the friction.

Seb walked a few paces and pressed her back against the tiles. He held her there, three feet off the ground, and fucked her mercilessly. Emily's head lolled back against the wall. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open in a silent O. He pressed his mouth to her throat and nibbled her neck.

Her heart rate increased and she tightened her arms around his neck. She used the wall to help propel her, forcing herself down on to his cock, meeting his thrusts. She felt the tension in her cunt building and she began to moan. He slipped a wet finger in to her tight ass and fucked it in and out of her quickly. Emily's breathing sped up and her groans turned to wails.

Seb fucked her as hard as he could, his muscles flexed and tense as he held her in the air, bringing her down firmly over his hard rod again and again. He groaned loudly, feeling the pull in his tight balls. He roared and released a heavy rope of cum inside her. The hot, thick seed spread throughout her warm, wet hole as he continued to slam his cock against her cervix, milking his shaft.

Emily felt the warm, sticky fluid coating her insides and her stomach clenched tight at the thought of his seed inside her. She loosened her arms from around his neck and pulled his face to hers, kissing his lips. Seb's cock, soft and satiated, slipped out of her pussy and dangled below her. He slowly removed his finger from her ass and carefully lowered her to the ground. He took her face in both his hands, their mouths still connected, and deepened their kiss.

"Come to bed," he whispered, his mouth breaking from hers. "Let me finish you off."

She shook her head and bit her lip sexily. "No, I've got to get going." She danced her fingertips across his firm chest. "But now you'll have to see me again because you owe me one."

Seb grinned and looked pleased. "Deal," he said.

-

It was late and Emily had just returned home from dropping Catherine at the airport. She was curled on the couch watching mindless tv and thinking about her friend. She wiped a solitary tear off her cheek. Cath's visit had been too short, but they'd made so many fun memories during her stay.

Her iPad buzzed beside her; An incoming video call. She opened the cover and checked the caller. It was Seb. She hurriedly smoothed her hair back then answered.

"Hi, beautiful," he said, his face flashing up on the screen.

Emily grinned, unable to hide her happiness. "Hi, handsome."

"Sorry I couldn't call yesterday. I hope you haven't missed me too much."

Emily laughed. "Pretty sure of yourself, aren't you," she said. It had been less than 48 hours since she had left his apartment.

"The only thing I'm sure of is that I had an amazing time with you."

Emily felt her cheeks flush warm and her stomach flip-flop with excited nerves.

"I had a great time, too," she replied with a smile.

"When can I see you again?" he asked, leaning back against the pillows on his bed.

"Now?" Emily replied, hopeful. Seeing his face brought about a craving to be with him.

Seb chuckled. "I wish, babe. I've got an early morning training session tomorrow."

Emily smiled and nodded. "I understand," she said. "Damn life getting in the way of a booty call."

"If I could be there, I would," he said, desire in his voice. "I wish I could just pull you through the screen and on to my lap."

She suddenly had a thought. "I guess, in a way, it's almost like you are here," she said with a wink.

Seb looked confused. Emily smiled cheekily. She flipped the iPad cover over to form a stand and placed it on the coffee table, then she positioned herself on the couch so that she was directly in the middle of the screen. Seb watched her intently.

Emily turned and lay down on the couch and slowly unbuttoned her jeans. She raised her hips and slid the denim over her ass. She glanced over at the iPad and noticed Seb was sitting up straight.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned. "Yes."

Emily smiled and pushed her jeans down and off her ankles. She had never done anything like this before, but Seb had made her feel sexy and confident and she knew this would be as good for her as it would be for him.

She sat up and turned to face the iPad. She opened her legs and placed her toes on the edge of the coffee table, either side of the iPad. She began to stroke the thin, pink cotton covering her smooth pussy. Almost instantly a dark, damp spot appeared on the fabric. Seb groaned and licked his lips. She watched him pull his shirt over his head revealing his firm, toned chest. She mewed at the sight of him shirtless, the dark hairs covering his pecks.

She slipped a finger beneath the elastic edge of her panties, and rubbed her fingertip along the wet slit. With her other hand she pulled the fabric across to the side, exposing her swollen, pink lips.

"Fuck, you're a goddess," Seb whispered through his teeth. She could see his shoulder moving around and she knew he was touching himself.

Emily continued to finger herself, pressing first one, then two fingers in to her dripping cunt. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation. Her mind cleared and she focused on what she was feeling. She slipped her fingers out of her pussy and began to stroke around her clitoris. She kept a steady rhythm and pressure, avoiding the sensitive nub, alternating wide and small circles.

"God, I wish you were here, Seb," she groaned, opening her eyes. She watched him watching her. "I wish you were here fucking me."

"Ohhhhh, baby. Me, too," he replied.

"I want to see your cock," she whispered. "Please show it to me."

Seb switched his camera to front facing and his thick, hard cock suddenly appeared on the screen. "Is this what you want, baby?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah," she replied, her pussy throbbing at the sight of him. "Rub yourself for me. Show me how you do it."

She watched as he enveloped his cock with his hand, grasping it tightly. He pumped his hand up and down his shaft quickly then ran his palm over the bulbous head, spreading the sticky pre cum across the tip. Emily groaned, and pressed her fingers in to her cunt once more.

"Are you imagining that's me in your pussy?" he asked, jacking his cock.

"Yes," she whispered, fingering herself.

She heard him groan. "How do I feel?"

"Fucking amazing," she replied, her fingers dripping with her juices.

"I'm going to come soon, babe," he groaned, his tight fist pumping rapidly over his hard cock.

Emily smiled and increased the speed of her fingers in her pussy. She imagined him above her, pounding her with everything he had.

"Do it," she moaned. "Come for me, Seb."

She heard him grunt before he let out a load, low moan and she watched a thick spurt of semen shoot from his cock and land on his stomach, followed by rope after rope of the hot fluid. He groaned as he slowed his fist to a gentle stroke. She watched silently, in total awe and wonder.

She imagined licking the thick, warm liquid off his stomach in long strokes. She could almost taste the salty flavour. She moaned at the thought of it and felt a deep clenching inside her. She flicked her fingers over her clitoris and felt the wave of pressure building in her. She hummed gently to herself, savouring the build up to what she knew would be an amazing climax.

"You're incredible, Emily," he groaned, but she barely heard. Her eyes were shut and her head was swimming.

"I'm so close," she whispered. She slouched down on the couch, inching her pussy closer to the iPad, giving Seb an incredible view.

"Fucking hell," he groaned. "God, I'd love to shove my tongue in that right now."

Emily focused her fingers directly over her clitoris and rubbed tiny, tight circles against the sensitive pea. She felt a shiver on her skin as a huge wave of pressure burst from between her thighs. She tossed her head back and moaned loudly, her hips lifting off the couch. She continued to thrum her clit as the orgasm took hold of her. She shuddered and bucked as the wave crashed over her, eventually subsiding and leaving her feeling wrung out.

She groaned as she removed her fingers from her pussy and re positioned her drenched panties across her mound. She opened her eyes and saw the handsome, smiling face of Seb watching her.

"You're beautiful when you come apart," he whispered.

-

Stepping off the train carriage, Emily smoothed her skirt and tucked a tendril of hair behind her ear. She made her way up the stairwell and stepped out on to 4th Street. She crossed over on to 5th and made her way towards a large, imposing building. She approached the front door and greeted the doorman.

"Good morning, Clive," she smiled warmly.

"Good morning, Miss Andrews. Have a nice day," he replied cheerfully, as he always did.

Emily had worked at the bank for the past two years as the executive assistant to the bank manager. The work was hectic at times, but for the most part she enjoyed the atmosphere and the other employees. There was only one exception.

"Doug," she said, unimpressed, stopping in front of her desk.

Doug spun in her chair and gave her a smile. "Good morning, Em. How was your weekend?"

"None of your business," she said. She walked around the side of the desk and pushed him out of the chair. She took a seat and started her computer. "Can I help you?" she asked, sarcastically and exasperated.

"I just wanted to know how your weekend was. What did you get up to?"

Emily gave him a death stare and stood up, her palms flat against the oak desktop. "You gave up the right to know what I "get up to" when you cheated on me."

Doug scoffed and shoved his hands in his pockets. "I never meant to hurt you. It just happened."

Emily laughed, a deep, loud laugh. "It just happened? Like, you tripped and your dick accidentally landed in a vagina? Wow. Talk about bad luck."

"What's up your ass today?" he demanded, his face flushing red.

"Not you, that's for damn sure," Emily replied, sitting down and busying herself. "If you'll excuse me, I need to get some documents prepared for the meeting.

Doug dropped his head and turned, making his way over to the loans department where a customer was waiting for him. Emily let out a deep sigh. She sat up straight and pushed her shoulders back; She wasn't going to let that asshole ruin her day.

-

It was shortly after 1pm and Emily was about to go and grab some lunch. She gathered up her purse and stepped out from behind her desk when her phone buzzed on her desk. She turned back and picked it up, sliding her finger across the screen.

From: Seb. Received today: 1:06pm

*Can't stop thinking about our video chat last night.*

Emily grinned and perched herself on the edge of her desk. She replied eagerly.

Replied at 1:06pm

*You and me both. The mental images I have of you are going to get me through today.*

From: Seb. Received today: 1:07pm

*Maybe later this week we can get together and reenact it.*

Replied at 1:07pm

*I can't wait.*

Emily bit her soft lower lip and smiled. She put her phone back down, pushed herself away from the desk and made her way to the front of the building. It was peak hour in the bank, with customers trying to get things done during their lunch break. She worked her way through the people but stopped when she came to the front door. She noticed Clive standing inside the door surrounded by a group of men.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds