The Cop, The Cam, and The Crooks

Seb licked up her slit and flicked his tongue across her exposed ass hole. Emily giggled lightly at the sensation. Her giggle turned to soft mewing sounds as he settled in and lavished his full attention on her tight, puckered hole. Seb lashed his tongue against her taboo area, probing and savouring it.

He pulled back slightly and pressed one finger in to her ass and one in to her pussy, pushing them in deeply. Emily groaned long and hard and leaned back in to his hand, impaling herself on his fingers. Sensation and pleasure rushed over her and she relaxed deeply. Seb removed his finger from her pussy and pressed it in alongside the other finger in her ass. He probed her gently, opening his fingers slightly to help stretch her.

He grabbed the tube of lube with his other hand and popped open the cap. Squeezing a generous blob on to his fingers, he massaged it in to her virgin ass hole before easing a third finger in. Emily groaned quietly and focused on breathing steadily.

"I'll go at your pace, babe," she heard him say. "Tell me if you need me to stop."

Stopping was the last thing on her mind, and she let him know. "No, keep going. I want you inside me. I want this. Desperately."

"Mmmmm, yes, babe. I will be soon," he replied. He leaned down and bit her ass cheek gently. Emily squealed at the unexpected sensation. She dropped a hand to her pussy and rubbed circles around her clitoris.

Seb softly worked his fingers in and out of her, opening and closing them to help stretch and relax her tight sphincter. Emily grabbed a pillow and positioned it under her hips then eased herself down on to the bed so she was lying flat. Seb moved himself over her, bracing himself on his free arm. He continued to stroke the insides of her rectum, enjoying the feeling of her tight muscles relaxing around his fingers.

He slowly removed his fingers and took hold of the lube once more. He squeezed a large amount of the slippery liquid over the bulging tip of his cock and rubbed it around and over the head and shaft. He was twitching and throbbing at the mere thought of entering her.

"How are you feeling?" he enquired, leaning down and pressing a kiss on her shoulder.

"Relaxed," she replied dreamily.

"That's good, babe. I'm going to fuck you now, okay? Slowly. You tell me if you need me to stop."

She nodded, "Okay."

His cock hard and slippery with lube, he reached down and pressed his fingers inside her ass once more. He fingered her for a moment before withdrawing and taking hold of his shaft. He positioned the smooth head at her puckered hole before tilting his hips forward and pushing the tip of his cock in to her ass. He heard her moan deeply and felt the sphincter muscles fight to prevent his entry before they gave way with a 'pop'. He slid in to her slowly, achingly, stretching her ass around his thick, hard rod.

He watched as he entered her, enamoured of the beautiful sight of her ass swallowing his cock. He glanced up at her face and saw her eyes squeezed tightly shut.

"Breathe, babe," he urged gently. He watched her face relax and heard her release a deep sigh. "The hard part is over," he whispered.

He withdrew his cock slowly and entered her once more, gradually working his way in to her inch by inch until his hips were pressed up against her round cheeks. He paused and let her get used to him.

"Are you okay?" he asked quietly, watching her face.

She nodded and turned her neck, looking back at him with a smile. "Yeah, I'm okay." She pushed herself up slightly and Seb took hold of her hips, easing her up on to her hands and knees. He tucked her hair behind her ear and trailed her long locks over her shoulder.

Emily felt beautiful. She felt pleasure and ecstasy and the burning desire for more. She felt a pain so different, one she hadn't felt before, and it was exquisite. It confused her; How it could be painful and pleasurable all at the same time?

Seb held her hips gently in his hands and withdrew from her slowly. He eased back inside her a little faster to test her threshold. He repeated the motion a few more times and Emily moaned happily, a smile on her face.

"It feels amazing," she whispered, pressing her ass back against him. Seb grinned and increased his speed.

Emily bounced gently against him, slowly at first before thrusting back and impaling herself on him. She groaned loudly and felt his fingers dig in to the soft flesh on her hips. He held her hips tightly and propelled her up and down his shaft, fucking her. Emily moaned and pressed two fingers against her clitoris.

"You're incredible," he moaned in her ear. "You're fucking incredible."

Emily smiled. She dipped her fingers inside her dripping wet pussy and smeared the juices across her clitoris. She rubbed ferociously across the aching, sensitive nub, and felt the telltale building of pressure deep within her. She moaned long and hard.

"Ohhhh, Seb," she groaned. "I'm not going to last long."

Seb moaned at the sound of his name on her lips. "You and me both. You feel amazing." He leaned over her, one hand bracing himself on the bed, the other wrapped around her waist, his breath hot against her ear. He pumped her ass with short, hard strokes.

Emily groaned unapologetically as the muscles in her pussy and ass clenched hard and exploded, pulsing and throbbing. She squeezed against the hard, hot, pumping cock inside her, milking him. Seb cried out, loud and animalistic. He fucked her ruthlessly as his cock spewed thick ropes of cum throughout her rear canal.

She felt the warm, sticky seed spilling out of her ass and trailing down to her pussy lips. She reached back and spread it around and across her drenched cunt. Seb slowed his fucking until he was still; His breathing was heavy and his was chest heaving. He continued to hold her against him, his arm still around her waist, as his cock softened and slipped from her ass. Semen oozed out of her and dripped on to the sheets below.

They fell on to the bed, her body pressed up against his. He tucked her head in to the crook of his arm and held her tightly against him. After their eventful, terrifying day, they felt satiated and peaceful. They were safe in each others arms and had no plans and no desire to be anywhere else for a very long time.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds