The Dirty Old Man Ch. 01

She French kisses me deeply. "I've never been with a man who was so concerned with giving me multiple orgasms," Vanessa said. "Usually, it's 'wham bam, thank you ma'am.' If I'm lucky I get one."

"That's just something I enjoy doing. You'll get at least two orgasms for every one of mine. I love to watch the woman I'm with orgasm. A woman's orgasm face is the most beautiful thing on Earth. It's a real turn-on for me."

"Oh, goody," says Vanessa laughing.

She asks me to spend the night but she has only a twin bed, so I tell her I'm worried about my back with that small bed. We lie there for quite a while cuddling and kissing, and then get up. I get dressed and prepare to leave. We're still kissing and touching each other as I head for the door.

"See you in the morning at 9am for a city tour and picnic. I'll pick up some supplies," I tell her. "This was an incredible day and especially the evening. I'm so happy you messaged me. See you tomorrow, lady."

I kiss her hard with lot's of tongue and say goodnight. As I walk out the door, the neighbor looks out of her door and smiles at me. I wink at her, lick my lips and jump into the elevator and head down to my rental car.

Vanessa's on the balcony again waving. I smile and wave back.

**************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, late June 8th. Oh, my God! Tonight was wonderful. I've never, ever had that many orgasms in the same night even with two guys. John certainly knows how to treat a female body. And he's got a great body. Lots of muscle and a flat stomach. That's something you don't see often on an older man. He must exercise a lot to maintain a body like that. I can't wait to get naked with him again and have that penis between my legs again tomorrow. It's just average size for a white guy but he knows how to use it and he has the ability to fuck a long time and not cum too early. Tonight he fucked me good for over ten minutes. Holy shit! I can see a lot of orgasms in my future if we can maintain a relationship.

I kind of wish he'd stayed with me tonight. We could have fucked in the morning again. He said he was worried about his back. I guess he doesn't like the small bed. Would have been fun though. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow.

I bet Joan is going to be jealous. Hah! She thought the scream of pleasure was me screaming in terror. I probably should tell her if she hears screaming, it's me cumming hard not being killed and she can ignore it."

Tacoma, Wa - Day 3 (June 10th)

Vanessa's Diary: "Dear diary, morning of June 10th. Damn! I woke up really horny today. I'm sure John will take care of that problem. I went to sleep pretty fast but didn't stay asleep because of several erotic dreams which increased my level of horny significantly. My throbbing vulva woke me up about 3am. Nice dreams though. Wooo! If he would have stayed, we could have had a very early fuck session. But I'm a little worried. He's all I can think of. I'm afraid I'm falling for him and that's very unusual for me. I'm usually the one who is just out for a good fucking and not really caring about a commitment. But with John, it's different. I don't know what it is about him but he melts me inside. Maybe it's all the orgasms he's been giving me or the fact he's a very attractive man, or both."

***************************

This morning we tour the sights of Tacoma then some in Seattle and head for remote mountainous area that she knows at 11:30am for a picnic.

We find one of her favorite spots a little after noon. We have to hike a little to get to the actual picnic site. I notice it's kind of remote but it's really beautiful with a small pond sheltered by large trees. We unload the car and set everything up and have a picnic. After eating lunch, we lounge on a blanket for awhile kissing and fondling. She's wearing a skirt, kind of short for a 71 year old woman but it looks good on her. After all she does have great legs.

She looks longingly at me and says, "Fuck me, John".

"Here?"

"Yes, but I don't need any preliminary orgasms today, I'm wet as hell right now. I've been hot and horny since I woke up very early this morning, just fuck me hard. I want that cock!" She unzips my shorts and pulls my cock out. She starts to suck me again and I get fully hard pretty fast.

I look around but it's a pretty secluded spot off trail so I say to myself "What the fuck?" I put the condom on and pull her underwear away from her pussy and enter her. She gives me a groan and then a deep French kiss. After about 5 minutes of intercourse, she begins to orgasm (she WAS really horny) with a very loud groan. After a minute or so, her orgasm seems to slow down but the groans continue as I continue pumping. After another 5 minutes I feel my balls tightening and my orgasm starts. She starts to scream (I put my hand over her mouth to muffle the scream) as she hits a very strong orgasm this time. We orgasm together for about twenty seconds or so and I collapse on her trying not to put my entire weight on her. After a period of kissing and just enjoying being connected, we disengage and begin getting dressed again and she says "Thank you, John."

I say "Vanessa, you don't have to thank me every time you have an orgasm."

"That was two and many more smaller peaks, John! It was wonderful again."

"Thanks sweetheart. I really enjoyed it too. I love to watch your face as you cum. It's the most beautiful and sexy thing in the world."

We kiss and we lay down together again and continue kissing and fondling. She takes care of the condom contents quickly.

We head back to the hotel about 2:30pm and take a shower in my room and then relax naked and cuddling on the King sized bed. We fall asleep about 4pm and wake an hour later. We decide to get ready for supper at another restaurant. I get dressed and we head back to her place so she can change her clothes and feed her cat. We go out to eat at a place she wanted to try. The food is really good. During the evening, I talk her into spending the night at the hotel. We have to go back to her place to get some things for her and make sure her cat is okay with water and food.

After we get back to the hotel and put her things in the room, we walk arm and arm down to the bar for a few drinks. After three drinks each and of course quite a bit of kissing and touching it's almost 10pm and she reaches for my cock and asks me if I'm able to fuck her again. I'm pretty hard already so I smile and say "Sure feels like it, babe". But I'm going to make her orgasm a couple of times again... why? Because I love to watch a woman orgasm.

We hurry up to the third floor. In my room, we try our best to get each other naked as fast as possible.

She grabs my cock and drags me to the bed.

But I stop her and in a deep voice I say "Woman, lay on the bed on your stomach!"

She looks at me for a second a little shocked, smiles and crawls onto the bed laying on her stomach.

She looks up at me in expectation.

I climbed on the bed and smacked her lightly on each of her butt cheeks which surprises her.

"I love your butt, it's just the right size," I tell her as I squeeze each globe. She's actually got a very athletic looking body although she says she doesn't exercise except for walking. Her legs look great from the walking.

I straddle her and begin kissing down her body starting at her ears. I spend quite a long time kissing her butt cheeks. I spread her butt cheeks and kiss her anus. This shocks her and she gives a little yelp.

I continue kissing and licking down her right leg and then I move back to her butt and do the same thing down her left leg.

I turn her over and begin kissing up her body from her feet. I skip over her pussy though and as I get to her waist, she groans in frustration. With a smile I kiss up to her breasts and take her right nipple in my mouth. She starts moaning after I kiss, lick and suck on her right nipple. I move over to her left nipple and give it the same treatment and she's moaning and breathing heavily now. Both her nipples are hard and back to about 1/2" long.

I move back to her right nipple and after sucking it for a few seconds, I give it a light bite and she yelps.

I move to her left nipple and do the same thing which gets me another yelp.

I kiss my way up to her neck, then ear, then her mouth. She opens her mouth and sucks my tongue into her mouth. After a very long French kiss, she begs "Please fuck me hard, John!"

I kiss her again and tell her "I'm not done enjoying your body yet." She groans.

She begs me again, "Please, John!"

I kiss my way down her body again, nibbling at both nipples again (eliciting yelps from her again).

When I reach her pussy, I again kiss around it on her thighs and pubic mound. She groans loudly in frustration and says "Please!" I then spread her legs out wider and begin gently licking her outer labia up and down, again not touching her clit.

After a couple of minutes, she's pretty wet from the teasing. I spread her vaginal lips with my left hand and begin licking up and down on her inner lips. Now she is grunting and I have to put my arms around her thighs to hold her down because she's squirming so much. Her breathing is really heavy now.

Again she says "Please, please John fuck me hard. I need it badly". I continue the assault on her pussy but I begin flicking my tongue over her clit. Now she's really groaning and can't stay still.

Her clit is poking out so I take it into my mouth and suck on it.

That sends her over the edge and her orgasm starts with a very loud moan and her hips are bucking. It's hard for me to keep contact with her clit but I give it my best try. The pussy juice is flowing and I continue to lick and flick my tongue over her clit. Her hips finally start to slow down so I let up on her clit and just lick her vagina to get her juices.

She really tastes good and her pheromones are driving me crazy with lust.

I move up to kiss her face and take her in my arms, holding her and stoking her back. She finally opens up her eyes, looks at me, throws her arms around me and kisses me with lots of tongue.

"Wow," she says. "I think I kind of passed out there for a little bit. I went into orbit anyway."

I smile at her and I kiss her again. Her breathing is finally slowing down, almost to normal again.

"Ready to go again?" I ask. She looks at me like I'm crazy. She reaches down and grabs my hard cock.

"I guess you are still ready," she smiles. I'm more than ready. My cock seems larger than usual and feels like it's going to explode. All this teasing her has made me horny as hell too but I'm really enjoying playing with her body.

I begin kissing down her body again, stopping for a while at her big nipples again. She begins moaning again.

I reach down with my right hand and check her pussy. It was still pretty wet even though I cleaned her up quite a bit.

I insert my middle finger into her vagina and she gives me a squeal. I start to finger-fuck her. After a few minutes, she breathing hard again.

I then stick my ring finger into her along with the middle one and begin fucking her harder while nibbling on her nipples. When I start rubbing her clit with my thumb, she starts to cum again. She cums hard for over a minute and then pushes my hand away from her vagina. I move up and let her calm down again. "Are you ever going to fuck me?" she asks. I smile and say "Are you in a hurry? We have all night."

As she finally calms down from her orgasms, she grabs my cock and begins jerking me off. She then pushes me down on the bed and goes down on me. After a few minutes of sucking my cock, she begs me to fuck her good.

Since I'm laying on my back and I tell her to straddle me. She rolls the condom onto my cock and sits on it. She gives me a long, loud moan as she eases down on it. We fuck woman on top for ten minutes and she cums again several times but not very hard. I don't cum at all and didn't even get close.

I kiss her and tell her to get on her hands and knees. She does. I lick her pussy for a bit, get some of her juices in my mouth and put some of the juices on her anus. She moans when I lick her anus. I put one finger in her pussy to get it lubed. Then drip some more pussy juice on her anus. I then slip my cock into her and begin fucking her doggie style.

After a couple of minutes she is breathing hard again and I start to play with her asshole, rubbing her anal ring and that gets her moaning loudly again. After another couple of minutes or so, she begins to orgasm again and I shove my thumb into her anus up to the first knuckle and begin to fuck her ass in the same rhythm as my cock is going in and out of her pussy. This sends her over the top again and she buries her face in one of the pillows and begins screaming. Her vaginal muscles really clamp down on my cock and this starts my orgasm.

After I finished, I pull out and go wash my hands and dispose of the condom. She's still in doggy style position on the bed when I come out of the bathroom.

I rub her back and lay down on the bed and pull her to me, caressing her all over. "Sweetheart, are you okay?"

She finally comes around and latches on to me like she's never going to let me go. "What an orgasm that was!!! I think I passed out again."

After a minute or so she says "Did you really finger fuck my ass?"

I answer her "Well, technically I thumb fucked your ass, didn't you ever have that done to you?"

"No." she says.

"Well, that was why the orgasm was so good."

"Really? We may have to try that again", she says with a giggle. I tell her I like doing that then watching how the woman cums.

After a few minutes of silence, she says "I hope this doesn't scare you but I'm think I'm falling in love with you already, John."

"Why should that scare me?" I say. "I've very fond of you too but I'm not at the love level yet. I definitely love how sexual you are and not afraid to ask for my cock. The level of the sex we've been having is definitely not something I'm use to though but I love it. Even in my marriage I've never had this amount of sex. I'm not complaining for sure."

"Well, we haven't even had sex more than two days. I've never had orgasms like you give me. If nothing else, you have a big fan right here. I hope we can continue this relationship for a long time."

"Just to let you know, after nearly 50 years of marriage and sex with the same woman, I'm not too anxious to get married again any time soon but I'm not scared of marriage. But a relationship...even a long distance relationship would be great."

"Well, good. I'm not really thinking of marriage either. I'm thinking of a relationship with you, that's all. Although I'd love to get married. I've never been married. Two children and two different baby daddies but no marriage."

"I think the only type of marriage I would be comfortable with after being married for 47 years is an open marriage where we are married but not exclusive to each other."

"Oh, wow, I'd have to think hard about that."

"As a matter of fact, I'd love to have an open marriage with a hot, sexual woman like you. I'd love to join the swinging lifestyle. It's something I've fantasized about for a long time. It would be kind of like being in a commune again for you. To tell you the truth, I want to enjoy a great sex life with a lot of variety before I get too old to try it. You were very lucky with your early life....the commune life with plenty of sex. I ended up in the Army thanks to the draft so I missed a lot of the free love era."

"Again, I'd have to think hard about an open marriage but it does sound like fun. Plus it does sound a lot like the commune."

We lay naked in each other arms for over 1/2 hour. Then I say, "Let's take a shower together". The shower is a lot of fun. We both enjoy washing each other.

After we finish, we go to bed. She says to me "You know, I feel guilty because you've been giving me at least three times more orgasms than you've been getting".

"Oh, don't worry about that. My woman will always get a lot more orgasms than I do. That's just me. I love to watch you have an orgasm and you had some doozies this afternoon and tonight."

"Well, I still feel guilty. Can I wake you with a blowjob in the morning?"

"Oh, I'd love that. I've never had a morning blowjob. It's one of my minor fantasies. But I'm going to have a hard time not putting my hands on you in the morning."

She just laughs and kisses me. Then cuddles up next to me. We're worn out so we're both asleep in no time.

Tacoma, Wa - Day 4 (June 11th)

This is amazing. I now love morning blowjobs and I tell her that. I woke up with her mouth around my penis. What a way to wake up! She sucks me good and within 5 minutes I cum in her mouth which she swallows. I give her a big French kiss and thank her. We get up, get ready and go to eat breakfast. I'm just ravenous with all the exercise last night and so is she. Then we head out to do some shopping and seeing a few more sites.

After shopping, lunch and a visit to her apartment to take care of her cat and do a couple of other things she wanted to do, I have the rest of the day planned. I sit on the couch and wait for her to get her tasks completed.

*******************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, June 11th. Wow! So many great orgasms. Yesterday was so wonderful. The outdoor fuck was really hot but when we went back to his hotel...OMG. I think I actually passed out a couple of times from the intensity of the orgasms. He put his thumb in my ass the last time and I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Well, the good news is I told him I'm falling in love with him and he didn't bolt. Didn't really mean to do that, it just kind of slipped out. I hope this continues. I don't want to scare him away. He's waiting for me right now. Got to go."

******************************

We go back to my hotel room, put the "Do not disturb" sign on the doorknob, get naked, run a deep, soapy bath and climb in together. It's a great tub with Jacuzzi jets and a heater to keep the water warm. She's sitting between my legs and I enjoy washing and rubbing her body. She washes my legs and feet then turns around and washes me. She spends a lot of time washing my genitals. She seems to be drawn to them. We stay in the tub for a long time, eventually we dry each other off and then lay down on the bed. We talk and kiss again for a while, just enjoying being together.

I ask her to tell me about life in the commune during her hippy days. With a smile, she begins to tell me all about it. The commune was very remote in Oregon. She says it was extremely relaxing. A wonderful place to learn about your body and mind. They were naked most of the time, in the summer anyway. She explains that the sex was pretty open and nobody was monogamous. Several sex acts per person per day was very common. I ask about multiple partners. Hesitantly she explains that there was quite a bit of sex with multiple partners. She adds "Although the orgasms you give me are so much better and deeper than I got back then with even two guys." I ask her about any lesbian encounters. She's had one, kind of. She says "During an orgy another girl cuddled up close to me and we played with each other, kissed and got each other off by hand. But we never went down on each other; just rubbing each others pussies. In the commune I was in there wasn't very much lesbian activity."

She tells me about the rest of her life, her two baby daddies and her life with the kids without a husband. Her baby daddies both got her pregnant and as soon as she started to show, they disappeared. Her life after the commune was very hard. She barely scraped out a living and for a while, her and the kids lived in her car. She had a little better time after the kids grew up. She managed a store and later opened her own business. It wasn't overly successful but it paid the bills.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds