The Dirty Old Man Ch. 01

She tells me to tell her about my life. I tell her about my career in the US Army and working for the federal government afterward.

I then tell her about my marriage to Joyce, our kids and our sex live together. I explain how we were pretty sexual with each other especially early on and how when we got older we tended to go with oral sex rather than genital sex. She asks me about other women. "Would you believe that I was faithful to her the entire time? Faithful meaning I never had sex with another woman that my wife didn't know about."

"What?" she says.

I tell her about a wife swap with our friends in Hawaii when I was an NCO stationed at Schofield Barracks on Oahu in the 80s. We used to go to the NCO club with them all the time. It started out as just a double date, then we eventually started to spend more time with each others wives at the club dancing. Then we started making out with each others wives. Then someone mentioned swapping and that started it. As I'm talking about the sex with my friend's wife, she starts getting hot. I tell her about the last time Torrie and I had sex. She had four orgasms and I had three. Three actual ejaculating orgasms in about an hour.

Vanessa says "Feel my pussy." She's very wet. She begins sucking me off. I tell her I've not sure I can orgasm again. Yesterday really drained me. She's determined to get me off again. I pull her over into a '69' and I begin sucking the juices out of her pussy again. She cums in less than 10 minutes and I again slip a finger in her ass as soon as she starts to cum which gets her cumming even harder.

Eventually she continues to suck me off. After 1/2 hour she says her jaw hurts and starts giving me a handjob. I jump up and get some baby oil for the handjob. After another 5 minutes I finally cum. She jumps up and gets some toilet paper to clean me up.

"John, how long did the wife swapping go on?" she says.

"Only a couple of months," I said.

"Why did you and Joyce stop swapping with your friends?"

"Joyce got pissed off at Harry. Harry was kind of a drunk. Two weekends in a row he had problems keeping it up. Funny it never seemed to hurt his job performance though. He apparently just got shit-faced on the weekends."

"Oh," she says. "I'll bet that did piss her off a bit."

She asks "John.......you are 70 years old. How are you still so sexually active? Most men I know at our age are only good for one orgasm if that."

"Well, it's a combination of things. First, it's you. You know, the first time with a new woman that I'm really attracted to. That gets a big smile. As we get use to each other and it's no longer new anymore, don't expect this level of sex. Although, you excite the hell out of me. I hope that lasts for a long time. I also take a bunch of amino acids, herbs and quite a few vitamins and minerals. Some help with my circulation, some boost my blood nitrogen oxide levels to help with the erections, and some increase my free testosterone. Plus I workout regularly to keep the blood moving and the muscles trained. I like to go to the gym at least three times a week.

Vanessa blushes and says "I did notice that you are in very good shape." I smile at her and say, "My doctor tested my blood free testosterone levels and they are the same levels as a man in his late-30s. Without this cocktail of amino acids, herbs, vitamins and minerals I would probably only want sex a couple of times a month or so. So don't expect this high level of sexual activity in the future; well, after we've been together for a year or so. Although you never know. You excite me and I love being naked with you. I love watching you cum. I'll probably only want sex once or twice a week without the newness. However, I have no problem taking care of you orally or with my hands if I don't feel like sex myself. As a matter of fact, I love the taste of your pussy." She blushes. "I also love giving you orgasms even if my penis is not involved. I love watching your face when you cum. I actually get a lot of enjoyment out of your orgasms. Ah, Vanessa, would you mind shaving your labia for me. It makes licking them a lot sexier for me and also makes them more sensitive for you."

"Oh, I guess that's no problem. I haven't shaved down there much in my life but if you want it, you've got it." I thank her.

She says "John, I..um..I'm getting kind of curious about anal play now. Several times now you have inserted a thumb or finger into my butt just at the point of orgasm and it just sent me into orbit. I've never had someone do that before and I'm beginning to wonder how anal sex would feel if it's done right."

"Done right? Have you tried anal sex before?" I say.

"Well, yes...tried. My first baby daddy wanted me to try it. But it hurt like hell when he tried it. His penis was the same length as yours but he was nearly as thick as a soft drink can," she said.

"Well, I wouldn't want to do anything without training you....well, your anus first."

"What do you mean, training my anus."

"There's a way to train the anus to take larger and larger items into it. Nobody should try sticking a penis into your ass without training it first. Especially a cock as thick as a soft drink can. That is just ridiculous. They have a full range of butt plugs. They even have vibrating ones. You buy 3 or 4 different sizes and then start with the smallest until you get use to that and then move on to bigger ones until you move up to one that's thicker than my penis. That way when my penis goes in, it will be no big deal for you. Your baby daddy shouldn't have tried anal with you without making sure you could handle it. That's just irresponsible."

"That sounds interesting. I'm getting hot just thinking about it. I think that's something I'd at least like to try sometime, with you that is. Your penis is not real thick, it's more the width of a banana so with training I should be able to handle it...well, I think."

"Okay, sounds like fun."

We curl up together and cuddle. Eventually falling to sleep.

After a hour nap, she wakes me up with a long kiss. We hold each other kissing and fondling again. "Think you can get it up again?" she asks.

"No way, I think I'm about fucked out for a while. Are you horny again?" I say.

"You make me horny," she says. "I was laying here watching you sleep for a few minutes and the juices just started to flow." She smiles. "You're a very pleasurable man to watch, especially when you're naked." She giggles.

I say "Okay, I'll take care of you." I begin moving down her body, kissing and licking. She begins moaning again. I smile to myself. What a hot, horny woman! Ten minutes of pussy eating and she begins to orgasm again and I shove my thumb into her ass again and she screams, bucking really hard. After a couple of minutes, she starts to come back down to normal and she kisses me deeply.

She looks at me and says "Mr. Andrews, I love you."

I think to myself "She is just what I've been looking for. A hot, horny woman who loves sex and isn't immediately put off by the idea of an open marriage."

I say "Ms. Chapel, I think I'm falling in love with you, too. I know I love being with you and I love your attitude about sex. And I sure love to make you cum."

She says "I think I'd be also okay with an open marriage too. I mean it's not that much different than what happened at the commune."

"Really? Well, what I'd like to do is kind of what you did in the commune. Maybe find a swingers' club and join. Then maybe have sex with each other in the presence of others who are also having sex. Then we can work our way forward from there...eventually, you know, swapping with other people. I think with the extra stimulation, I would probably not have a problem taking care of you daily."

"Okay," she says. "What about while we're single? Assuming, of course, that you want to continue this relationship."

"Well, I guess we can go ahead with our sex lives like we were single with whoever we want as long as it's safe sex. It's not like either of us is dating a lot, right? And I definitely want to continue this relationship. I just wish we lived closer though."

"Okay, great! I wish we lived closer too. Ah...are you seeing anyone else, John?"

"Not right now."

"You're really thinking about marriage?"

"Yes I am. As long as it's truly open. I mean that's my dream. A beautiful, sexy, horny woman in an open marriage with me. Wow! Are you really okay with the single sex thing?"

"Sure. But I think you might have ruined me for other men, everyone else is going to have to raise their games," she says. I laugh.

"I can afford to travel out here maybe 4 or 5 times a year. Also, we could also do a video chat type of thing like Skype and masturbate with each other."

"Oh, I don't know about that. I usually masturbate in the shower with the shower head pulsing."

"Okay, that's out then....or....I could get you a web cam for your shower."

"Let's just put that on the back burner, okay? I'll think about it for a while."

"But we can still get together for a week or two every few months. If I don't stay at a hotel, I should be able to make it at least a couple more times a year. I'd love to get out here every other month though. Maybe if I'm frugal. I'll just have to get used to sharing that twin bed. That should take some time."

"Will you eventually want to move out here with me. You know how much I love this area, right?"

"Yes, I think that would be okay. I've still got a sister and two sons living in Illinois but I like this area too, mainly because it's got you here. I'll work it out. When I move out here, we'll have to get a larger apartment with a big bed though. We don't have to set a date or anything although neither of us is a youngster anymore."

"Okay, I'm not even looking that far ahead. I think it will be at least a year before we can even think about moving in together or about setting a date."

"Okay. That's fine with me too. Are you okay with taking a day off from sex...at least sex with my penis. I think it's overworked, I know it's sore, and I'm not used to the amount of sex we've been having."

"Awwww, really?"

"Don't worry, doll. I'll eat that pussy ten times a day if you want."

"Okay." She giggles. "Maybe not ten times but at least a couple of times. You've turned me into a slut, Mr. Andrews but I'm your slut!" I laugh at her and give her a long French kiss.

We take a long shower together taking great care to wash each others genitals well and then dress for the evening. Then we run over to her place so she can take care of her cat.

We have a nice dinner at a nearby restaurant which has a bar so we have dinner with drinks. I drink a Rum and Coke, she drinks wine. After a couple of drinks, she says "Let's go back to my apartment."

When we get to her place, she offers me another drink but she only has wine. I tell her I can't mix drinks; I'll end up sick. We sit on the couch and she leans over and kisses me. I slip my tongue into her mouth and we begin to get after it again.

She says "John, I'm horny again! Just being around you is making me horny! I love the smell of your aftershave and just the manly smell of your body."

I look at her and say "Vanessa, strip!"

She looks at me for a second and then begins stripping. "Yes, sir", she says with a smile.

After she's naked I say "Okay, to the bedroom with you and get on the bed on your stomach."

"My stomach? she says.

"You heard me," I said.

"Yes, sir!" she says, and scurries away.

I follow her, strip down to my undershorts, kneel down over her and begin kissing starting with her neck. I whisper "You look so damn hot." From her neck, I start kissing down her body pausing at her butt cheeks. With my hands I spread her butt cheeks and kiss her anus. She squeals. I continue down her legs to her heals. I then reach up and slap her on each butt cheek, she squeals again.

I say "Turn over, babe."

When she's on her back, I begin sucking her toes. This gets her squirming. After I suck her toes, I glance at her pussy lips and she's wet (Hmmmm, maybe a toe or foot fetish, huh?). I move up to her large nipples and begin sucking them and nibbling on them. She starts moaning. After a couple of minutes of sucking and nibbling her nipples, I begin kissing down her chest and abdomen. I stop at her belly button and lick around her stomach and abdomen for a little while.

As I reach her vulva, I skip over her clit and begin working on her pussy lips. She's moaning again. After a couple of minutes, I spread her outer pussy lips and begin licking her inner lips. I also pull her inner lips by using my lips. She's groaning loudly now. I insert a finger into her vagina and start rubbing her g-spot. She's really moaning and squirming now.

I insert a second finger and really begin to rub that g-spot harder. Meanwhile, I start to flick my tongue over her clit. She's on the edge now, breathing really heavy and she's really humping my face. I reach up and pinch her right nipple and she says "Oh, shit! Oh, damn! Oh, fuck, John." Her orgasm starts. I slip my ring finger out of her pussy and into her asshole up to the second knuckle. Now she's gone crazy. She starts screaming and I put my left hand over her mouth. After 30 seconds, she's slowing down and not screaming any more but she's bitten my hand.

"Oh, my God, John! That was amazing. Wow!" she says.

I move up to her face and give her a big kiss. She cleans up my face by licking her juices off of it. I then begin to caress her to help calm her down.

"Vanessa, do you have any antiseptic?"

"Why," she says.

"Because you bit my left hand." I show it to her.

"Oh, my God. I'm so sorry, John. I think there's some in the bathroom."

I go into the bathroom and find the cream. I wash my left hand good, dry it and rub the cream into it. It doesn't look too bad. She broke the skin in a couple of places but it's not bleeding much.

I lay back down and she looks at my hand. She gives me a big kiss and cuddles up to me. She looks down and says "You've got an erection."

"Yea but I'm still kind of sore there. Better forget about it. Maybe wake me in the morning the way I like to be awakened."

She smiles at me and says "Okay. You're staying the night then?"

"Yes, I am. If my back starts to hurt, I'll move to the couch. Got an extra pillow and blanket?"

"Sorry, I don't have an extra pillow but there's an extra blanket in the closet. You can use a couch pillow."

"Okay," I say. And we cuddle up in her twin bed naked, cover up and drift off to sleep.

Tacoma, Wa - Day 5 (June 12th)

I wake up slightly sore and still cuddling with Vanessa. I didn't sleep all that well. I remember turning over numerous times and either cuddling up to Vanessa or having her cuddle up to me. It was enjoyable although my back doesn't think so.

I lay there for a minute watching her sleep and wishing my back felt better. I get up and go to the bathroom to pee. I wash my cock afterward, mainly because I'm really ready for that morning blowjob. Having a naked woman rubbing her body on me most of the night has me really horny again.

I go back to the bed and lay down. She turns over and sleepily opens her eyes, yawns and smiles at me. I lean over and kiss her and say "Good morning, gorgeous."

She says "Good morning.....stud. Ewwww. Don't kiss me. My mouth tastes terrible." and then reaches down and grabs my fairly hard cock. As she squeezes my cock, she looks at me with a big smile on her face. She pushes me onto my back and moves down to take my cock in her mouth. My moan makes her look up at me and smile. She begins sucking and bobbing her head up and down on my cock. After about 5 minutes, I grunt and give her some cream for her breakfast. When my orgasm is finished, she licks my cock until it is no longer hard.

"Did you enjoy that," she says.

I smile at her and say "You have no idea how much, my dear. I love morning blowjobs and you give a great one."

"I'm so glad you like that. When we move in together, I'll do that every morning," she says with an evil grin on her face.

I pull her up and give her a big kiss and hold her tight to me. I reach down and feel a wet pussy. I say "Funny, your mouth tastes like my cum but not really bad. Would you like a little tongue down below?"

She says "Let's take a shower first, okay? I'm usually not interested with sex in the morning. However, you keep turning me on."

"Okay, but I'd love to lick that pussy right now."

"I know you'd love that but I don't think it would taste too good right now. It needs to be washed good first."

"Then let's get it washed, woman. I want breakfast." She giggles.

We hop up and walk to the shower grabbing each others ass. We wash each other and I spend quite a bit of time washing her entire vulva and her anus. I use the detachable shower head to clean her and it also begins arousing her since that's the way she masturbates. She's starting to moan now and I begin licking her labia and clit. She on the edge in no time, I turn her around and spread her buns to lick her asshole. As I lick her anus, I insert two fingers into her juicy pussy and start pumping them in and out. She begins to scream her orgasm which makes her put her hand over her mouth. She cums for about half a minute and reaches down and pushes me away from her ass. She slowly sinks down to the shower floor and grabs my face and kisses me.

I pick her up, holding her to me and give her a big wet kiss with lots of tongue. I begin to dry her off and she grabs another towel and starts to dry me. Finally we are both dry and move back to the bed. We cuddle awhile, touching and caressing each other. She jumps up and heads for the bathroom. She comes back with shave cream and a razor. "John, I want you to shave me."

I say "I've never done that before." She says "But you shave parts of your body all the time and I know you shave your balls. You can do my vulva." I tell her okay I'll see what I can do. She lays on the bed and spreads her legs out. I lick my lips and she laughs at me. "Shave only, sir, no licking until I'm slick down there."

I soap her up and start to shave her labia. They're a whole lot easier to shave than my balls. She's got some hair around her anus. I ask her about that. She says to shave it. She also wants the hair on her pubic mound shaved into a triangle. I take care of it and quite enjoy doing it for her. I then go get a warm washcloth and wipe her off. I give her some licks and she says "Oooo, that really feels good honey." I get her makeup mirror and let her take a look. She says she loves it. She gets up and kisses me. "You are going to have to do that to me a couple of times a week when you get back." I say "Sounds like fun."

I say "Vanessa, how about giving me a back massage. It's still sore." She agrees and once I roll onto my stomach, she straddles me, smacks my butt cheeks and begins to rub my back. I feels very good. After ten minutes, she smacks my ass again and says "How's that, stud?"

I say "Feels fine now. I enjoyed that." She smiles.

She looks at me and says "What are we going to do today?"

I say "Well, I think I'll eat that freshly shaved pussy all day."

She laughs and says "I'm serious. You only have two days left and then you head back to Illinois."

"How about the zoo again this morning, then lunch at the Space Needle, then, because it's supposed to be in the upper 80s today, how about the beach this afternoon?"

"This old lady doesn't have a swim suit," she says.

"Okay, after the Space Needle, I'll buy you a suit."

"Well, if you really want to," she says. I call the Space Needle restaurant and make lunch reservations.

"That's done then," I say. "Let's get something for breakfast and then head for the zoo."

"Shouldn't we get dressed first," she says.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds