The Dirty Old Man Ch. 01

"No, I think I want a taste of that pussy again," as I dive between her legs again.

"Stop!" she says. "That's enough for now."

"Then you need to feed me, woman!" I say.

We dress and she makes bacon, eggs and toast. After we eat breakfast, I put my swimsuit on under my pants. Then we head for the zoo. At 11:15am, we jump in the car and head to downtown Seattle for lunch in the Space Needle Skycity restaurant.

At 12:40pm, we head out to shop for a suit for her. Of course, it takes forever to find one she likes. At nearly 3pm, we head for the beach. At the beach, we layout for a while mixed with lots of kissing and touching including spreading suntan lotion. She even slips her hand down my swim trunks once and I tell her "Hey, be a good girl." She gets a chuckle out of that. By 5pm, we are both hot and sticky so we head back to her apartment.

In her apartment, we strip and jump in the shower again washing each other. We're both kind of tired and lay back on the bed. Within minutes we fall asleep. Nearly two hours later we wake up. I tell her I'm hungry but it's a little late to go out to eat. She asks me if I want a sandwich. I tell her sure.

After eating a sandwich with some celery and carrot sticks, we sit on the couch and watch TV. About 10pm, she puts her hand between my legs and cups under my balls. She smiles at me and my cock begins to respond. After a few minutes she grabs it and says "Oh, my, something seems to be coming to life."

I lean over, slip her the tongue and grab her right nipple. Here we go again!

She slides down between my legs, pulls my pants and underwear down. My cock is 90% hard and pointing right at her now. She reaches up and starts to play with it with her right hand while cupping my balls with her left. I tell her "Lightly run your nails over my scrotum like you're lightly scratching them." As she starts that, I start to moan. She smiles, filing that away for later.

I reach down and start to play with her nipples through her shirt. She starts to moan.

After a few minutes of stimulation, I pull her up off her knees, undress her and pull the rest of my clothes off. I say "Lay on the bed on your back and spread your legs."

She smiles and says "Yes my lord."

I laugh at her and smack her right butt cheek. She scurries over to the bedroom and gets in the position I told her to. I walk over to her and say "Yum, dessert is served. Damn, that looks good, woman."

She laughs as I crawl between her legs and begin kissing her vulva all over but skipping her clit. After a couple of minutes she's breathing hard and squirming. I move up to her mouth and kiss her hard and long, playing tongue tag with her. I then move to her nipples which are hard and long again. I suck and lightly bite her right nipple. After a few minutes, I move to her left nipple and give it the same treatment. She's moaning and groaning loudly now.

I move back down to her vulva and this time I concentrate on her clit. Within 30 seconds she covers her mouth and begins to scream her orgasm out. I don't let up and she starts to buck under me. Finally, she reaches down and pushes me away and lies there breathless.

I wipe her juices from my mouth and move up to cuddle with her and caress her. When she starts to breath somewhat normally, she kisses me hard again with lots of tongue. I begin to caress and pinch her nipples again and she starts to squirm again. I reach down and slip two fingers into her vagina and begin finger-fucking her. My mouth concentrates on her nipples, alternating back and forth between them. She's moaning, breathing hard and soon I can feel she is very close to the edge again.

As I stop stimulating her nipples and pull my fingers out of her pussy, I move up and offer her my cock. She grabs it and immediately puts it in her mouth and starts sucking. As she's sucking me, I reach back down and start flicking her clit again. After a couple of minutes, I'm hard enough. I tell her "Get on your hands and knees, sweet thing."

She quickly moves to her hands and knees then looks at me. I stick the two fingers I had in her pussy in my mouth and suck her juices off of them. Then I move behind her and get some more of her juices. I place these juices on her butthole, spread them around her anus and inside with my thumb. That makes her groan loudly. Then I put a condom on my hard penis and insert it in her vagina and shove it in until my balls slap her clit. This gets me a satisfying grunt from her and I start moving in and out of her vagina.

After a few strokes in and out, I stick my thumb back into her butt and begin finger-fucking her ass as I fuck her pussy. She was close to the edge anyway and she only lasts about 20 seconds before her second orgasm starts. She's screaming into the pillow now. The orgasm last over a minute as I continue fucking her holes. As the orgasm subsides a little, she's again pounding her fist into the pillow.

After another 5 minutes I feel my balls tightening and I lean over her and whisper in her left ear, "Cum for me again baby, I'm going to cum!" I then grab her left nipple and squeeze it hard. That does it.

She starts to cum hard screaming my name into the pillow. My orgasm starts and that sends her to another peak. She's screaming into the pillow and beating the bed with both fists. When my orgasm is over, I remove my thumb from her ass and lean over her, stick my tongue in her left ear. "That was hot", I whisper. She's still breathing heavy. I jump up, go to wash my hands and dispose of the condom.

When I come back to the bed, she hasn't moved. She's still on her hands and knees. I pull her down and hold her closely to me, caressing her. She finally begins to calm down. "Wow, I passed out again. You, sir, are going to kill me."

I laugh and say "Do you want to slow down with the sex?"

She says "Oh hell no, kill me all you want. You, Sir, are my fuck and lick machine. I love you," she says smiling at me. She turns toward me and tries her best to pull me into her. "I wish we could melt into each other and be one."

"I think we're as close as we're going to get, sweetheart," I say. She smiles at me.

"John, that butt fuck with your thumb was awesome. I wish we had some lube. I really want your cock in my ass," she says as she lick her lips.

"Not without training first. I don't want to hurt you at all."

"Okaaay, if you say so. But you are right about the shaving. I think I'm a lot more sensitive without the hair on my outer labia."

It's 11:20pm now and I get up to go pee. I wash my cock while I'm in there so I'll be relatively fresh in the morning just in case she continues the morning blowjobs. She follows me after I finish to do her bathroom necessities.

I'm laying in bed naked on my back with a partial hard-on when she comes out of the bathroom. She crawls on top of me and says "Good night."

I laugh at her and say "I don't think I can sleep like this."

She says "Aw, you're no fun." She crawls off and I turn on my left side. She cuddles up to me, pulls the sheet up and we finally drift off to sleep.

Tacoma, Wa - Day 6 (June 13th, last day here for awhile)

I wake up about 8am with a mouth sucking my cock. "I love that," I tell her. "You're a hell of a woman, Vanessa."

I last about 7 minutes. I never have had any trouble lasting during a blowjob, even when I was a young buck. My wife and I used to have a contest to see how quickly she could make me cum. Her jaw was always tired before I came. A handjob is another story though. A good handjob will get me off in minutes.

She lies back down next to me and I French kiss her, tasting my juices on her tongue.

We lie in each others' arms for a while and she says "What should we do today?"

"Well, let's shower and go out for breakfast at the cafe in my hotel. I'm really hungry. Then I'm going to pack and check out of that hotel. Might as well save a little money. Then we can come back here and take a blanket out to that lake out there and just talk and kiss the morning away."

"Okay, sounds like a plan for this morning, what about this afternoon?" she says.

"After lunch, I want dessert. And that dessert is in your panties."

"Well, you dirty old man, you," Vanessa says.

"And I'll be a dirty old man until I'm a dead old man."

"My dirty old man," she says.

We kiss and take a shower together, scrubbing each others' genitals well. I end up with a boner, of course.

The last day passes well. We enjoy the lake time together; lots of kissing and touching but nothing else since it a public place. About noon, we walk back to her apartment and she fixes a couple of salads for lunch. After lunch, I say "Come here, woman."

She smiles at me and moves to my chair. I take her blouse off and start unbuttoning her pants. I look up at her and she's licking her lips. Removing her pants and panties, I give her a big hug. I take a kitchen chair and put it in front of the balcony glass doors. I grab her hand and walk her to the chair. I sit her down facing the balcony. We're on the fifth floor so there's not much chance of someone seeing us. I then kneel in front of her, place her legs over my shoulders and begin eating 'dessert'.

The fact that she's naked in front of the balcony doors has her kind of damp already. I begin licking her pussy all over and I reach up on the outside of her legs and grab her nipples and begin playing with those. After about 5 minutes or so, she's ready to cum again. Unfortunately, I can't reach her anus but I pinch her nipples and she begins to cum. It's not a really heavy cum but it's not bad for starters.

After she stops cumming, I stand up and move her to the floor on her hands and knees. I move the chair and remove my clothes still standing in view of the balcony doors. Naked, I move up in front of her and offer her my cock. She begins to suck and lick it up and down the shaft. After I'm good and hard, I grab her hands and pull her up. She looks out the balcony door. No one can really see us unless we are on the balcony. I whisper in her ear "Sometime I want to make love to you doggie style on that balcony!" She looks at me like I'm crazy.

I grab her hand and I pull her over into the bedroom. I lay down on my back on the bed and point to my cock. She starts to kneel to blow me but I grab her leg and pull it toward my face. She gets the idea and we move into a '69' position. We suck and lick each other for about 5 minutes and she is really squirming. I reach up and stick my middle finger, without any kind of lube, slowly into her ass. As I reach the first knuckle, she begins to cum. I continue to push my finger into her anus. She's stopped sucking me and has her face buried against my right thigh screaming.

Since my finger is now in her butt to the second knuckle, I begin finger-fucking her ass. Her orgasm was slowing down but now starts over again with more screaming. After maybe 2 minutes of cumming, she moves away from me, not being able to take any more. She falls on the floor now, breathing hard.

I move over her to check on her. She raps her arms around me and kisses me. "Thank you, that was wonderful."

I look at her pussy and she's just dripping with juice. I dive down and taste her again. She says "John, please stop! It's too much now."

She looks at my hard cock and says "But I need to take care of my man, don't I?"

She goes to the bathroom and comes back with some baby oil in her right palm. "I've got to buy some lube and maybe some massage oil. Lay back on the bed and I'll jack you off."

The handjob doesn't last very long. Only about 2 minutes. She gets a paper towel and cleans the oil and cum off my cock. Then lies down with me again. It's nearly 2pm and we're exhausted again. Nap time. Man, it's fun being retired and having a girlfriend who is so into sex.

I wake up and look at the clock. It's 4pm and she's still asleep. I slip off the bed and move down between her legs. Gently opening her legs, I begin to lick that pussy again. This wakes her up and she grabs my head and runs her fingers through my hair. I take that as a "go" signal and continue to eat her out.

In a couple of minutes, she's breathing hard again, starting to squirm and moan again. I continue to lick her but start concentrating on her clit. I lick it with my tongue, pull the hood with my lips and take it in my mouth and suck it. She's groaning loudly now and I slip my right middle finger into her pussy to get it lubed. I then begin to push it into her anus. Her anus relaxes a little and I push it in to the first knuckle and she lets out a squeal. I then push it in to the second knuckle and begin fucking her ass with it. Within 10 seconds, her orgasm starts, she grabs the pillow and puts it over her face. I can still hear her screaming as her orgasm continues.

After about a minute of cumming, she pushes my face away from her pussy but I push my finger deeper into her ass up to the last knuckle. With that action, she peaks again and is bucking hard on the bed. After another 30 seconds or so, I remove my finger and let her begin to come down from her long orgasm.

"Oh My God, John, they just keep getting better!"

"I love the way you look when you're cumming, so sexy. I don't like that you have to cover your face with the pillow though. Maybe I should buy you a ball gag."

She reaches up and grabs me with both arms and clutches me to her body. Her nipples are like two points of steel. She says "I wish you didn't have to leave tomorrow. I'm really going to miss you. My pussy is really going to miss you."

"I know. I'm really going to miss you too. I haven't even left and I'm wanting to come back already."

"That finger in my ass this time was wonderful. What happened to make me hit that higher orgasm peak?"

"I just pushed it in all the way to the last knuckle. That orgasm was wonderful to watch. A real turn-on. You were really bucking but I didn't get to see much of your face."

"Are you going to buy me some butt plugs to practice with and prepare my ass for you the next time you are out here?"

"You bet I am. As much as you want to get to the anal sex, I want it probably even more. Thinking about it is making me hard right now."

"I see. Should I take care of it?"

"I think it needs to rest. That's the only good thing about me leaving tomorrow. I'm definitely not used to all this sex. My penis is still pretty sore but it likes to be inside of you."

"And I like having it inside of me. Can't wait to have it in that other entrance."

"Me too!" I excuse myself and wash my hands. I then return to her.

We cuddle and touch some more and I say "Let's shower and get ready to go out to eat. I don't know about you but all this sucking and fucking makes me hungry."

After we shower, we dress and head out to a restaurant for supper. After supper, we pick up two bottles of Asti Spumonti to enjoy our last night (for a while) together.

Back at her apartment, we sit on the couch and begin talking, cuddling and drinking most of both bottles. She kisses me and slips me the tongue. I return the kiss and we tongue wrestle for awhile. She reaches between my legs to feel my penis which is rising. She smiles at me.

I start unbuttoning her blouse, remove it and then begin tweaking her nipples (she rarely wears a bra since she's a small B cup). That gets some moans from her. As I'm playing with her nipples, she unzips my pants and reaches in to pull my cock out. She starts jacking me off. I smile at her and reach over and pull her pants off. I slip a finger past her panties and rub it along her slit. That gets a pretty loud groan from her.

I slip those panties off, push her down on the couch and begin to lick her outer pussy lips. Now she's forgot about my hard cock and her breathing is getting heavy.

I get up and strip. She's watching me. I then help her up, lead her to the bedroom and I lay down on the bed. I say "Put your pussy in my mouth and you take my cock in your mouth."

"Yes, sir," she says.

We start pleasuring each other orally. This is my favorite position because I'm getting pleasure from her sucking me and from me eating that sweet pussy.

After about five minutes of '69' sex, she's breathing very heavy and I'm get too close to an orgasm. So I push her up and get up. "Lay down on your back and let me bring you over the top."

I crawl between her legs and let my saliva dribble down onto her anus. I begin working the saliva around her anus and then into her anus. With my right thumb in her ass up to the first knuckle, I then go back to eating that pussy. But now I'm concentrating on her clit. I'm alternately flicking it with my tongue and then sucking it. She squirming and really groaning loudly now so I give her the pillow. She puts it over her face. I push my right middle finger into her pussy up to the second knuckle and begin fucking her ass with my thumb. Seconds later she starts to cum.

After about 30 seconds, her pussy is really juicing now and she's bucking wildly. A minute later she begins to come down from the orgasm peak a little. I get up and pull her up onto her knees. I put a condom on and I shove my thumb into her ass again and get behind her. I insert my cock into her pussy all the way in one stroke and that starts her orgasm over again. I fuck her pussy and ass in the same rhythm. She continues to orgasm. After about 3 minutes, she slows down again but I'm getting close to my orgasm mainly because of what her vagina muscles have been doing to my cock.

I try to relax and manage to keep from cumming for another 2 minutes and we're both breathing hard again. I lean over and whisper in her ear "I'm going to cum and I want you to cum with me, baby. So cum for me now!"

I reach under her and pull on her clitoral hood. She starts to cum again and her vagina muscles clinch down on my cock which sends me over the edge. After 10 seconds or so, my orgasm begins to be exhausted but I keep going because she's still cumming. Eventually, she collapses down on the bed and so do I, trying to keep my weight off of her. Wow, what a woman!! I kiss her left ear and whisper, "I love you Vanessa." She says nothing but is really still breathing heavily.

After a minute, I pull out of her, get up and go to dispose of the condom and wash my hands. When I come back, she's still collapsed on the bed. I kiss her left ear and say "Are you still with me, lover?"

She smiles and turns over and says "Oh, yeah! I'm still here. By the way, I love you too John."

I lean down and start to lick her pussy again, cleaning her juices up. She quickly stops me saying "Please stop, honey. I'm really sensitive down there right now." After a couple of more licks, I move up beside her.

She gets up and takes my cock into her mouth and sucks a few remaining drops out of me. Then crawls back up next to me and kisses me. "You don't mind kissing me after I've had your cum in my mouth, do you," she says. I say "No. You don't mind kissing me with your juices on my face or in my mouth, do you?" She just laughs and shakes her head. We hold onto each other for quite a while like we don't want to let go.

"I wish you didn't have to leave tomorrow. I wish you could stay forever."

"Maybe I will soon. You never know."

Tacoma, Wa - Day 7 (June 14th)

The alarm clock goes off at 6:30am. Vanessa shuts it off, rolls over and pulls my underwear down. She immediately begins a blowjob and she's jacking me off too. Four minutes into it, I orgasm. After it ceases, she licks me clean. I give her a big French kiss. "I'm going to miss that every day, woman."

"Actually, so am I. It feels so sexy to take your cum into my mouth, almost a religious experience for me."

"Hopefully, in August we can start right where we left off."

"Is that when you're coming out again? I can't wait!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds