The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 20

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed.

"Good?"

"Fantastic, Sereda. Seriously, you feel wonderful."

That made her smile, as she started to bounce, my cock slowly but surely starting to disappear inside her. Eventually it came to a point where she thought she couldn't take anymore, letting go of my hand so she could get comfortable and ride me properly. I happily watched her do so. She was my warrior goddess, watching my cock reappear then disappear inside her. And any nerves had long since disappeared. She made more noise than I expected, her language not as filthy as others, but she was very complimentary about the thing that dangled between my legs.

But I knew I wasn't going to last long. "I'm going to cum very soon," I warned her.

"Inside me. Definitely inside me," she managed to breathe.

She had what she wanted no more than a minute later, unable to stop myself thrusting up as I unloaded inside her. I did hear her squeal out as I did, feeling her collapse against me as I instinctively held onto her. Once I was done, I held her tighter. "Did I hurt you?"

"A little. It was just a surprise. You went very deep."

"Sorry."

She kissed my cheek. "Don't worry. You were enjoying yourself and had an orgasm."

I closed my eyes for a moment, feeling Sereda just lie on my chest, her hard nipples poking into me as she relaxed. My cock was still rather hard, though still fell out of her in the end. She eventually rolled off me and we cuddled together, her arse nestling into my crotch. "Little nap, then we can fuck," she said. That sounded like a mighty fine idea.

She wasn't lying either, as I woken later by a tongue running down the shaft of my cock. Noticing I was awake, she looked up from her position between my legs. "I won't be able to swallow it all. Not yet. I might need tips from Brosca." That made me laugh, at least. "But I want you to cum inside me again. Is that okay?"

"Sereda, you are currently pleasuring me with your mouth. I'd probably agree to anything right now."

That made her smirk, but she didn't say anything else, eventually taking my cock in her mouth. While she might not have taken my length, what she did take, she did a bloody good job with. It was the sort of toe-curling, eye-rolling blowjob, that made one desperate to unload by the end. She did this thing with her tongue that drove me nuts. And she remembered to fondle my balls!

But though the idea of blasting into her mouth, or on her face, did have an appeal, I wanted to fuck her again. I eventually sat up so she could kiss me before I lifted her up and lay her down on her front. She immediately understood what I was after, lifting her arse in the arse, spreading her legs a little. "Not my butt," she did add, before she wiggled it.

"I wasn't thinking about it," I retorted, running my finger along her slit, unsurprised by the fact she was still wet, before I slid a finger inside her. I did lean down and kiss her arse, resulting in much laughter from her. Otherwise, I ran a hand gently up and down her back as I slipped a second finger inside her, gently pumping into her.

"Just your fingers," she moaned.

Eventually taking my fingers out, I held my cock against her entrance as I leaned down over her, kissing her cheek. She turned her head to look at me. "Well, are you going to fuck me or what?" All I did was raise an eyebrow. "Just, you know, not too much, too soon."

Leaning back, I held her hips, running my hands up and down her body again before I gave her arse a gentle slap. That earned a squeal and a laugh. Running the head of my cock against her slit, she was soon moving backwards, wanting me to enter her. That's just the reaction I wanted, though I had to gently hold her in place as I slipped the head of my cock inside her, hearing the gasp as I did. Letting her adjust once again to me being inside her, I waited until she started to rock back and forth before I started to slip a little bit more inside her each time.

It didn't take long for her to start absolutely enjoying herself, lifting herself up on her palms so she could look back at me properly. I could easily reach forward and grab a handful of hair. A broad smile formed as she looked back. "Give that gorgeous arse of mine a slap." I did so. She did say 'Ow!' but asked me to do it again. I did it a little harder. "Got to remember you're a lot stronger than most," she stated with a laugh.

Grabbing her arms, I pulled her back so she rested against my chest, moving my arms to her breast. It was slightly awkward, as even on her knees I was much bigger, but we managed to make it work. I spent a lot of time kissing her neck as I fondled her breasts, loving the sounds of her moans and heaving breathing in my ear. With one hand fondling her breasts, I slid the other one down her stomach, keeping my eyes on hers, the smile once again forming, as she knew what I was going to do.

She near jolted out of my arms when I touched her clit, then she gasped in pain when she moved down. I stopped moving and waited. "You okay?"

Her nod was emphatic. "Fuck me. I want to cum," she whispered.

I upped the tempo, still holding her against me, as my right hand continued to fondle her clit. She was now writing in my grasp, and I knew she wasn't going to last much longer. "Harder!" she moaned. I waited until she explained. "My clit. Harder and faster."

She came about a minute or so later, her body shuddering against me, the walls of her pussy clutching my cock so tightly that I could barely move. She moaned loudly, very loudly, and I think it had been a big one for her. Resting her head back against my shoulder, she looked up at me with a lazy smile. I kissed her cheek and returned the smile. "I'm going to fall forward. When you need to finish, do it on my back or on my arse. Why not both, actually?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Then we'll go for a wash."

She fell forward, barely able to hold herself up, though she made sure her arse did remain in position. I didn't have to fuck her too hard to bring on my own orgasm. Resting her head on a pillow, all she did was look back at me, a satisfied smile on her face. "You like my pussy?" she whispered.

"Love it," I grunted, "Gonna cum in a minute."

"Pull out. Do it on me."

Once I was past the point of no return, I gave her a few more thrusts before pulling out and stroked myself. I was obviously rather turned on, as the first four or five shots went nowhere except her back. She started to laugh, mentioning it felt rather warm. Once I was spent, I fell onto the bed next to her as she lowered herself down so she was lying flat, flopping an arm across my chest as I turned my head to kiss her.

"So am I number four now?" she asked a little later.

"Would you like to be?" Her nod was so eager, I would have felt awful saying anything other than yes, not that I would have denied her anyway. "This might start getting a little awkward."

"I'm not stupid, Ragnar. And definitely not saying I think you did. But I'm not blind. I know Leliana is your number one. The one that, if you ever had to choose, you would choose her. But I see something in you that the other three also see. In addition to the fantastic sex you provide, you're a good man. And I know how hard the decision you just had to make was. But you didn't cower from making it. In addition to that, you made it knowing it would anger and upset some of your group. The only question is; do you regret the choice you made?"

"No. Or, at least, not yet. The only question I have is about Branka."

"She was clearly insane, but you can't doubt the genius."

"That was my only problem."

"All you can do is give Bhelen the warning you gave her. Are you still going to choose him?"

"I gave my word I would choose him."

"And your word is your bond." A statement, not a question. She understood me rather well already.

We eventually headed out for a wash, both of us not bothering to clothe. I received the occasional glance again, while Sereda strode proudly beside me. It will come as no surprise that we eventually had sex in there too, though both of us were feeling rather tired. In the end, Sereda just sat on my lap, cock buried inside her, and we made out for a long time. I then suggested an idea which she loved, which was walking back to our room with my cock in the same place. I'm sure we received one or two looks before I closed the door to our room. However, once back in bed, we both fell asleep rather quickly.

I received questions about the crown over breakfast the next morning, telling everyone what I'd told Sereda the night before. Bhelen would be crowned. He had disappeared early in preparation for his coronation. All of us dressed in either our now polished armour or our finest clothes. The warriors all went for armour. Leliana wore this beautiful red dress, and she laughed at the look I gave her. It would have verged on animalistic. "Later," she whispered in my ear.

The crowds had formed around the Assembly, guards keeping the path clear so we could approach. I could hear the whispers as I carried the crown in hand, more whispers that it had been forged by Paragon Branka herself. I had no idea how they'd learned of that already, but maybe it was just rumour.

The Dragonborn nor Grey Wardens do not crown monarchs. Walking onto the Assembly floor, Bhelen and Harrowmont were waiting for my decision. I handed it to the leader of the Assembly, and he asked who the crown should be passed to. I gestured to the candidate I believed was the best choice.

I should have known Bhelen would immediately order Harrowmont's execution. Though he wouldn't even listen to exile, I insisted that he not carry it out immediately, but instead put him in a cell until maybe cooler heads prevailed. Considering all the favours I'd done for him, Bhelen actually agreed. I didn't think he'd change his mind, but I figured killing Harrowmont on the Assembly floor wouldn't be the best start to his reign.

Explaining I then had to speak to him alone, Bhelen ordered the Assembly cleared until only he and I remained. He showed no nerves, but I could see his was curious to what I was going to say.

"Branka still lives. But she sacrificed nearly her entire House to obtain the Anvil. She's fucking insane, Your Majesty. Off the deep end."

"Two years and more in the Deep Roads would send even the best of us nuts."

"That's not the whole story. Caridin was still alive. He'd been turned into a golem but one of your previous king's. He didn't appreciate me keeping the Anvil, so I had to kill him."

"That is unfortunate, but to have the Anvil back in our hands..."

I stepped forward so I loomed over him. "I do not usually issue threats to monarchs, Majesty, but I will issue a warning. The same one I gave to Branka. I know what happened regarding the Anvil before. How it started with only volunteers before others were sent to made into golems instead. So the warning is this; if I hear a single non-volunteer is sent to Branka to be turned into a golem, you best believe that I will return here in full force with the Grey Wardens, I will drag you through the Deep Roads myself, and I will throw you into the same river of lava that Caridin fell into. Do I make myself clear?"

For a moment, I think he wanted to argue. But my body language and tone of voice suggested that he better not fuck with me for an instant. He took the smart option and nodded his head. "Very well, Dragonborn. Warning heard, loud and clear. We'll try and sell it as a good option. What of that golem with you?"

"She sacrificed herself as she didn't agree with my decision." He just nodded as I offered a hand. He grasped my forearm, warrior to warrior. "Rule well, King Bhelen."

He dipped his head. "You have my thanks, and the thanks of Orzammar, Dragonborn."

As promised, I treated everyone to a night out. I'm not sure how much we all drank, but the night certainly turned fuzzy and eventually blank the longer it went on. All I know is that I woke up the next day back at the palace with a stonking great headache, bare arse naked, and four naked women next to me. I certainly didn't remember having sex with any of them. Leliana was asleep to my right, so I gently shook her awake. The smile upon opening her eyes was worth the headache alone.

"We didn't do anything, before you ask. Trust me, one or two of us tried to bring it to life, but it wasn't having it." That caused me to laugh out loud, eventually waking the rest of them. "Your hands were all over us, though. Don't you remember?"

"Not really."

"You did drink a lot with Ohgren. We girls were much more sensible."

"That dwarven beer..."

Brosca was cuddled up to my left. I knew she always felt safe with me, and I'll admit to a little guilt whenever she wasn't asleep beside me, though hoped that leaving Orzammar would help that. Solona was on the other side of her, Sereda on the other side of Leliana.

"You want to fuck any of us before we go?" Brosca asked. That just led to more laughter from me. "Well, it's either here or wherever we go next."

"Where will we go next?" Solona wondered.

"Back to Redcliffe then... I'm not sure. We'll see what our options are." Shuffling down the bed, I stood up and turned to look at the four naked women on my bed. I'll be honest, at that precise moment, I felt nothing but triumph. All their eyes were at my crotch, as I had the usual morning erection. Leliana and Brosca shared a glance before Brosca scrambled down the bed.

"Blowjob, then we can all go for a wash, then we'll pack and go."

I wasn't going to turn down a blowjob. And Brosca wasn't the only one. All four of them took a turn. I just ran my hands through their hair or down their cheeks, earning looks and smiles of nothing but love and devotion in return. Bhelen might be a king. I felt like a... Well, I hesitate to say God, but with four women on their knees, willing to do near anything to please me, it was hard not to let the ego go stratospheric.

I knew Brosca wanted a load in her mouth. Eventually she took charge, and I started to slowly thrust into her mouth. She would spit and gag, but wouldn't stop until I'd cum in her mouth. The hands of Solona, Sereda and Leliana ran up and down my body, almost like a massage. Leliana eventually stood up behind me, feeling her breasts press into my back as she held me.

Warning Brosca I was on the verge, she just looked up, a smile in her eyes as I felt the surge, unable to stop the loud groan as I fired into her mouth. She took the whole lot too, make audible gulping sounds. Once I was finished, she showed me her empty mouth, before then licking my cock to clean it up.

The five of us headed straight to the baths afterwards, thankful they were empty as always. We spent a lot of time washing each other, and seeing the girls clean each other was very erotic, enough that I was hard again quite quickly.

Sitting down on the ledge, they took turns sitting on my lap. Solona was first, and I could see she was slightly embarrassed about doing it in front of three others, but once she was into it, there was no stopping her. Leliana eventually whispered in her ear to keep going until she had an orgasm, knowing I would now last quite a while. Her mouth was desperate for mine; I think kissing me to cover her moans. She was now used to taking my cock, and she was riding me hard and fast. She eventually had to break the kiss and arch her back, crying out as she came.

"Now that's fucking hot," Brosca muttered next to me, noticing her hand under the water, busy fondling herself. To my surprise, Sereda was next to her, doing the same thing. She returned a shy smile, though I told her to keep going. We were all having fun.

Leliana wasted no time jumping on. I kissed her lips, her face, her breasts, even leaning her back so I could kiss as far down as possible. Leaning back against me, she grabbed my hand to it was on her arse, giving me a look I knew rather well. I was soon rubbing against her little arsehole, dipping a finger inside her. She gasped and kissed me hard, grinding against me as I slowly finger fucked her behind. I soon inserted a second finger, and that heightened her excitement.

"Maker, this is nearly too much." She paused, before adding, "Do not stop!"

"Wasn't planning on it."

I started to finger her a little harder and faster, and with her grinding furiously against me, there was only going to be one orgasm. A very fast but one hell of an orgasm. To keep herself a little quiet, she bit into my shoulder, causing me to cry out. Once she was calm, she apologised profusely upon seeing the mark she left. All I did was kiss her, letting her know it was quite alright. "I still want your cock in there one day," she whispered into my ear before getting off my lap.

Considering I still hadn't cum, Sereda jumped on next, letting me know she wouldn't last very long. She didn't lie, as I think she nearly had an orgasm once she'd taken nearly my entire length. She rode me for barely a couple of minutes before she had to hold onto me tightly, crying out softly. I just held her while she calmed down. She eventually lifted herself off and continued to sit on my lap for a little longer. "Might not fuck, but want you to hold me," she whispered.

"You've got it bad, princess," Brosca said beside me.

"He makes you feel safe, doesn't he?"

I glanced at Brosca. She just smiled. "Take your time, princess. Take your time." Keeping one hand around Sereda, I pulled Brosca close too. "She's right, though," she whispered.

Sereda eventually got off my lap, and Leliana gestured that they should leave. Raising an eyebrow, she just smiled, told me she loved me, and took Solona and Sereda by the hand before they left Brosca and I alone. She immediately moved onto my lap, but didn't move to have me enter her.

She put a hand to my cheek so I met her eyes. "I love you," she whispered, "I know that now. Definitely. I've never fallen in love before. Never met anyone like you before. I know I'll never meet anyone like you again. I don't know about those three, but this is lifelong, Ragnar. Can you handle that?"

I brought her forward to lay a gentle kiss on her lips. "I love you too, Natia."

She started to cry. All I did was hold her. "Is that why we're in here alone?" She nodded into my chest. "I assume you've wanted to tell me for some time?"

"I've been sure since the moment I finally saw you in Dust Town. But I wanted to be sure it wasn't just a case of wanting to have you fuck me. Right now, though, can you just hold me?"

"I'll hold you for as long as you want."

She giggled into my chest. "Careful, Ragnar. I might never want you to let me go." Despite what she said, my cock was still hard, we were both still naked, and she'd just watch the other three enjoy it. So even though we still held each other close, she shuffled enough that I could slide my cock inside her. She barely moved otherwise, just enjoying my cock filling her up. "I'll never get tired of that either," she breathed.

She couldn't just sit there with me inside her either, eventually feeling the need to bounce and grind. Considering she'd been fondling herself next to me, she was already rather turned on. Lifting her head, she pulled mine down to kiss her, and soon she was really going hard. "You going to cum?" she asked quietly.

"Definitely."

To ensure that, I picked her and carried her to one of the benches along the wall. Grabbing a couple of towels so she had something for her head, she spread her legs as I slid inside her again. Then I fucked her. Not like that very first time, where I practically assaulted her pussy. But hard enough that we both thoroughly enjoyed herself. She rubbed herself at the same time and she had an orgasm quite quickly. She told me to keep going, finishing inside her no more than a couple of minutes later.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds