The Helpful Husband Ch. 01

"Nah man, it's not like that. She comes onto me plenty. It's just...ever since I got back...well, my shit doesn't work like it used to."

I hung my head in shame. The evening probably would have ended right there had I been talking to anyone other than Jacob. But Jacob isn't like most people. It was hard to tell, but it almost looked like he was smiling.

"Shit, is that all man? Is it from some meds they have you on?"

"No, nothing like that. Honestly, up until tonight, I haven't been able to even think about anything sexual."

Now his smile was obvious, and menacing. I instantly realized my mistake. "Up until tonight". Thanks, alcohol. Before I had a chance to try to fix what I had said, Sarah emerged from the hallway. Her bangs and the hair around her ears were noticeably wet, as if she had just splashed cold water in her face, but he make-up was still applied perfectly, which confused me slightly. As she reclaimed her previous position on the floor, Jacob stood up, and crudely announced, "Well, I'm going to pee too. My incredibly small penis makes I difficult to hold it for too long."

He stared accusingly at Sarah when he made this comment, which was an attempt to guilt-trip her for her rude accusation she had made minutes before. She playfully stuck her tongue out at him, like a teenage girl taunting her crush. Jacob put on a fake reaction of being appalled by her face, while he took his turn to disappear in the hall, just as Sarah had done previously before him. The moment he was gone, I took the opportunity to lean down next to her. I placed my hand on her cheek, and pulled, bringing her face to look at mine, and then I kissed her. Deeply. It was one of the few passionate kisses we had shared upon my return, and this was the only one that involved my lips forcing hers apart, so my tongue could enter her mouth.

Her initial reaction was shock, but she was quick thinking enough to recognize this for the good thing that it was, and enjoy it for a few more seconds, before pulling her head back and looking at me playfully.

"What was that, mister?" She inquired, wanting to know where this spur of passion came from.

"I don't know. I was just looking at you, and you looked so amazing that I wanted you. I still want you. I want you now."

I managed to piece this awful explanation as quickly as possible, so I could kiss her again. I pulled her up to the couch and onto my lap. Before we knew it, we were making out like two drunk teenagers at a beach party. Our hands were all over the others body, and our tongues massaged each other in a way I never remember happening before. It wasn't long before her hand found its way to my crouch. Once again, this was uncharted territory for me. Even when our sex life was at its peak, Sarah never liked doing anything like this outside the bedroom.

Unfortunately, her had was only met with a disappointing, and familiar feeling. What I had of an erection was gone, and Sarah's lip formed into a pout while she pawed at my flaccid penis like a kitten trying to get milk out of it's dried up mother. But, I wasn't going to give up that easily, and I reassured her.

"Don't worry, I was actually getting pretty hard earlier. I know once we go to the bedroom tonight, I'll get there again." Her face looked overjoyed by the fact that I had gotten turned on again. She was about to respond when I cut her off.

"By the way, why is your hair wet in the front?" I asked her, touching my hand to it, to confirm the dampness.

"Oh I had gotten my face a little dirty from drinking, and sitting on the floor, so I washed it."

"Ok, but then why does your makeup still look perfect?" I asked her. I racked my brain for possible reasons for this while she tried to formulate an answer, but I didn't have to try for long or for very hard, because I caught her eyes glance over my shoulder, I felt smooth pale legs quiver a little, and my hand resting on her back instantly told me that her heart rate had shot up. Without even turning, I knew Jacob had returned.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt you two. Should I come back?" He asked, knowing he wasn't going to leave, regardless of what our answer was. Sarah's eyes locked with mine again, as I looked at her with a scold, as if I were here parent, and I had just caught her jumping on the couch, even though she knew she wasn't supposed to. I firmly pinched her butt with the hand not visible to Jacob as I gave my reply.

"No, come on back in man. You aren't interrupting a thing."

My staring contest with Sarah didn't break during this exchange. I found great satisfaction in feeling her squirm and seeing a wince in her face as I pinched her ass. This was as new to her as it was to me, and while I met it with excitement, the well-mannered half of her being was keeping her mind mostly grounded. Still, I could feel the heat coming from between her thighs on my leg. I could smell the sweet wine on her breath, and I could hear her voice shaking and she finally turned her head and spoke to him.

"Yeah, we were just talking about how long you were taking. Did you get lost going those 15 feet down the hallway, or did it just take you that long to find your pathetic thing, so you could pee?"

Jacob almost looked her by this, and she turned back to me smiling, proud of her own wit and aggressiveness in the face of this towering, very buzzed man.

But her smile quickly turned to horror when the turned back towards Jacob. In his massive hands, he held a small, pink shoe box, with the Converse emblem on the side.

"Just so you know, I DID get lost on the way there, and I found myself in the back of what appeared to be a woman's closet. I brought back this trophy, as proof of my adventures!" he belted, as if he had just thrown The One Ring into the fires of Mount Doom.

Sarah shrieked at his as she jumped out of my lap, and lunged for the box in his hands, which he quickly raised in the air, as high as he could. Well, not really. The box was pushed up against the ceiling, and he still could have extended his arm more had the ceiling not been there. Sarah payed this no regard, and began jumping frantically with her arms waving in a pathetic, but hilariously cute attempt to get her forbidden secret back. Jacob and I could hardly breathe we were laughing so hard, and after a few minutes of this spectacle, Sarah forfeited in her attempts to get the back by brute force and adjusted her tactics. She clasped her hands together in front of her, squeezing her chest together, forming some of the sexiest cleavage I had ever seen. She twisted her dimples, and looked up at him, swaying back and forth. In the gentlest but sultriest voice she had ever produced, she pleaded.

"Please give me that. It's embarrassing. It would mean a lot to me if. Pretty please?"

She waited patiently. Having about a foot on her, Jacob at to look straight down to see her pouting face. They stood mere inches apart, and her chest would occasionally slight bump into him due to her swaying. I didn't know if this was from the alcohol, or intentionally, and to this day, I'm positive she didn't know either. This didn't go unnoticed by Jacob, and his eyes drifted from her face towards the two round, perky, soft objects that were occasionally bumping into him. Jacob was undoubtedly amused, but he wasn't one to be controlled by a creature so small and fragile. His eyes left her cleavage, darted upwards to meet her gaze, and then back towards her chest. The message was clear. He knew what she was doing. It wasn't working. He was going to enjoy the show she was happily putting on regardless.

It more than a few seconds for Sarah to realize the change in power had happened. She slowly realized she wasn't going to get what she wanted. She slowly realized Jacob was looking at her like a piece of meat. And then, she finally realized that despite knowing all that, she still had her chest pushed out, and she was still looking at him with a plea in her eye, and she had no idea why. Their gaze locked for a few more long, intense moments, solidifying what had just happened.

Then, Jacob's arm slowly fell to a height that Sarah was more capable of reaching. Her eyes had locked onto his cut, muscular arm. I watched this from across the room on the edge of my seat. This was an elaborate magic trick. Jacob was the cloaked man, and Sarah was his beautiful volunteer from the audience. In a few seconds, he had hypnotized her into a deep trance, and I was the audience eagerly waiting for my opportunity to applaud and demand an encore. This silly analogy was only drawn out further when the shoe box was level with Sarah's head, and Jacob had to snap his fingers next to her ear to get her to notice it.

She audibly gasped, and moved half a step backwards from him, suddenly aware of her surroundings again. She reached for her pink box, but hesitated before grasping it. First, she looked back at me, with a little fear showing. She was aware of what I had just seen, and didn't know how I was reacting. My face was still red from laughing, but I gave her a comforting smile. Still though, she didn't grab the box. Her focus shift towards his expression, which was a satisfied, if not smug look. In all fairness, it was one he had earned. Their silent exchange spoke volumes. She now knew where she stood in relation to him, and she wouldn't be forgetting in any time soon.

With that out of the way, she snatched her box, and quickly returned to her seat in me lap. Something told me she didn't trust herself or Jacob enough to sit close to him yet. While she remained confused about how she should feeling, she sat on my lap and I could instantly gauge what her body was going through.

Her breathing was deeper, and labored. Her pulse could have been confused with a marathon runners, and I could even see her top "thump" a little with each hard beat her heart pushed out. Her skin was hot to the touch, and before I could even feel it on her, I could smell a sweet sweat that was forming on her skin. My hand rested on her leg to feel the beads of moisture forming on her, and my touch was greeted with a shiver. She closed her eyes from a moment to gather herself. She took a deep breath, exhaled slowly, and the opened them sharply. She looked alert. She was on guard. She wasn't going to be made a fool of again.

Jacob ducked into the kitchen and emerged with a chair from the table. He smoothly positioned it in front of us, with the back of the chair facing us. He effortlessly swung his leg over the back, and sat down straddling the chair, with the most amused look on his face. He nodded at me, and I answered with an approving nod and sheepish grin. Sarah remained determined to look anywhere in the room but at him, which proved difficult given Jacob's massive frame and his position only a few feet in front of us.

"So, little Miss Sarah," he began, "are you going to show your toys to the rest of the class, or are you going to need another lesson in sharing?" His tone and question were playful, but it was obvious he wasn't going to take no for an answer. Sarah turned towards me. She did look as if she was looking for back up. Instead, I heard her voice in my head, which said "If you have a problem with this, speak up now, because this asshole isn't going to give up."

Obviously, she isn't telepathic, and I'm not crazy. After being married for so long, you develop a link with your partner. A single smile from could translate into a paragraph of emotions. Luckily for her, I was fluent in Sahar-ese, and I responded with an almost too eager grin that said "There's no point in stopping now. Just get it out of the way."

She rolled her eyes at this, although the rest of her face showed excitement. Under her breath, she muttered something about Jacob being a huge asshole, where he pretended not to hear. She loosened the tight grip she had kept on the box since having it returned to her, and she slowly lifted the lid. It should be noted that as she lifted the lid, she used it to cover her face, which was turning are red as a fire truck. This was followed by a loud sigh from her as Jacob used his finger to push the box lower, reveling her face.

Jacob's reaction was not what either of us expected. Excitement would have been my first guess. Lord knows what Sarah was hoping for. Whatever it was, I'm sure it wasn't the look of boredom that was now engraved in his face. I could feel Sarah holding her breath waiting for him to speak.

"Wait that's all? Why would you even be embarrassed by these? You were acting like you here hiding a butt plug in here."

Sarah immediately peeked into the box, to make sure they were seeing the same thing. The poor thing was so confused.

"What do you mean 'That's all?' What the hell kind of things are you used to seeing? And what the hell is a butt plug?"

She slammed the lid shut, as she let the questions pour from her flustered lips. Jacob sighed as he used a finger to prop it back open, with no resistance from Sarah. She wasn't going to fight that battle again. Her voice faded and went silent as she watched in horror as Jacob reached inside and pulled out her yellow vibrator. It was my first time seeing the thing up close too. It was about 5 inches long, and has a circumference the size of a quarter. It had to special curves, or bells and whistles. It was a simple cylinder with a rounded tip on one end, and a small dial to control the vibration on the other, which Jacob quickly turned to activate. Sarah shuddered in embracement at the noise, but then laughed sportingly and held her hand out, and motioning with her fingers for him to hand the toy over.

He ignored her beckoning, and help the vibrator up to the light, inspecting it for god knows what.

"This thing doesn't honestly do it for you, does it? It's like a baby carrot with a battery attached." He laughed as he finally handed it over to her. She immediately turned if off and retorted.

"First, girls like those for the vibrating sensation. Shape and size has very little to do with it. And second, even is shape and size DID matter for this one, not all of us whored ourselves out in high school, and don't need a rocket shipped sized toy to feel something!"

As she said this, she held the vibrator to her chest, as if to spare its feelings from Jacob's cruel words. Sarah was so caught up in defending her choice in toys, she failed to realize an implication she had mistakenly made. The implication being that this less than average toy was big enough to pleasure her. Or to say it as Jacob heard it, that she was small enough to where even that toy would fill her. For the first time all evening, Jacob was speechless, lost in his own imagination. Sarah's heart rate hadn't gone down any. If anything, having her toys that she pleasured herself with put on display, she was getting more frustrated, in more ways than one.

Jacob next produced a glass dildo from the box. This one was about 6 ½ inches, with the girth of a half-dollar. It had a slight curve about halfway up, and a protruding "head" shape, rather than the plain smoothed end like the vibrator. Sarah raised her hand in protest as he raised up out of the box, but quickly stopped herself. She knew there was no point in trying. I couldn't help but notice that this one was very close to my size. It was a little longer, by maybe, half an inch, but no more. My hand tightened around Sarah's waste. My head was flooded with thoughts of her moaning while sliding the glass toy in and out of her. I felt my pants tighten. Sarah squirmed in my lap, approvingly. Jacob...looked bored.

"Seriously? You can buy literally any size you want, and you get this? Were they all out of anything other than small on Amazon when you ordered?"

"Oh now you are just being an ass." Sarah protested again, "5.8 in is the average length in America, and that has .7 inches on that. That is above average and you know it!" She crossed her arms, refusing to play this game anymore.

Jacob looked genuinely confused.

"Wait, you're telling me this is considered larger than average? I always thought average was like 7 inches."

Sarah shook her head, refusing to answer any more questions. But I had a question of my own.

"Wait, you thought 7 was average? What the fuck man, how big are you?"

Sarah perked up at this question, which somehow had never occurred to her before. Jacob stared at her trying to hold back laughter. She bit her lip when he spoke his answer.

"Oh, let's just say you'd never guess by looking at my truck." And with that, he placed he dildo back in her box, closed the lid and patted it.

"Here are your toys back. Thank you for sharing with the class, Run and put them up now like a good girl."

Sarah did her best to keep her face hidden while she dashed from the room. Jacob collapsed on the couch, laughing at himself, clearly happy with his results. I sat motionless in my seat. When Sarah had jumped up, I realized something amazing, and equally confusing. I was rock hard. For the first time in a long time, my cock was ready to be used, and I couldn't wait to tell Sarah. A few more moments passed in silence while I wrapped my head around everything, until Jacob finally spoke.

"You weren't kidding man. She really is innocent. But it's kinda cute. Good for you man, you got a keeper." All memories of the large amount of inappropriate flirting and straight up sexual conversation that had just happened seemed to already had left his mind. "You gotta go get her some new toys though man. If you want her to be satisfied until you get your dick in working order, she's gonna need something a little beefier than those things."

I swallowed hard. That glass dildo he was calling small? It was bigger than me. I had never once felt insecure about my size, and I had always satisfied Sarah, but now I was curious.

"Do you really think so man? I mean she said she's happy with how that one feels. Is the size gonna matter that much?"

Jacob sat up fast, not believing I just asked that question. He stretched his arms as if he were about to give a long speech to an auditorium full of people.

"Well, let me start with the fact that if a toy that small pleasures her, that must mean she is tight as fuck down there man, and I envy you. Like you don't know how lucky you are. But at the same time, I'm sure she is missing having something your size inside of her." I realized he had no idea about my size. He went on. "Just watch her use it once. Will she moan and cum? Sure. But will it be those mind blowing orgasms she used to have with you? The ones where she couldn't hold herself up any longer, and for the next week, she walked funny? Hell no. Think about it this way. You know how after you fuck her really hard, she is wet nonstop for the next week?" I nodded. I had no idea what he was talking about. "Well, when she uses that small toy, she will be over it and forgotten she even came in 30 minutes."

As he finished, he looked out of the corner of his eye, over my shoulder, and winked. I turned and saw Sarah standing in the doorway. She wasn't speaking, or moving. Just standing and waiting to see if there was more to hear. When she realized there wasn't she spoken in a shaken voice.

"Uhm....I'm going to take a bath...and uh...get ready for bed." As she spoke, her eyes failed to focus on anything in the room other than Jacob. She slowly turned disappeared again. She didn't look or seem tired at all, and I knew she just couldn't handle all this sex talk anymore. I stood up and announced I was going to check on her. Jacob nodded and began to browse on his phone as I left. I entered the bathroom unannounced, and found Sarah slipping into the bathtub, her fully naked body exposed. She smiled when she saw me, thankful to have some time alone with me.

"Babe, I know you are trying to relax, but I have something I have to show you."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds