The Helpful Husband Ch. 01

She stared at me for a second, not knowing what to think because I had nothing in my hands. But her eyes widened with joy when she saw me unzip my pants and pull my rock hard cock out. Her mouth opened with shock.

"Did I do that to you? Oh my god! Come here! I want to hug it hello. I've missed it so much!" She was smiling and happy, and I'm assuming still aroused, because when I got close enough to her, she grabbed it, and brought it a mere few inches from her mouth. She looked up at me and smiled as her lips slowly closed around my cock. She easily fit all of my into her tiny mouth, and the tip of my dick barely touched the back of her throat when she started to deepthroat me, something she had never done before. For 5 minutes, I was in pure heaven. I slowly began to go soft, and this initially made me very upset, but Sarah smiled as she let my now half flaccid dick fall out of her mouth, limp, and comforted me.

"It's probably the whisky baby. Don't worry, we will try again tomorrow night." She said with a wink as she wiped some of my precum from her mouth. Still somewhat down on myself, I placed my soft dick back in my pants, kissed her goodbye, and returned to the living room.

I found Jacob on his phone, browsing tinder, and rejecting all girls on it except for a select few that could have been models. I sat down, determined not to let my emotions show. I was eager to start a conversation so I said the first thing that came to mind.

"Hey, would you ever go after a girl like Sarah?" I asked, in a very causal way. I instantly regretted it the moment I asked it. He forgot about his phone and looked up at me uncertain.

"Is that a real question man? I like...don't want to say anything to offend you."

I nodded, unwilling to look like an idiot that couldn't commit to asking a simple question. He sat and thought for a second before giving me a definitive "Hell yeah I would."

I looked at him, surprised. "Really?" I asked. "Like is there was an exact clone of Sarah you'd go after her?"

"Fuck yeah I would man. Have you seen her? I've never seen an ass or tits like that on a white girl. Ever. Plus, those lips and huge green eyes? That's a killer combo, and I know you know what I'm talking about. And don't even get me started on her sexuality."

I stared at him, confused by what he meant and waiting for an answer.

He sighed in disbelief that I already know what he was talking about. "Did you see her tonight, man? Not only is she begging for attention, she is begging to be used. Those eyes she had? Those weren't regular 'I'm kinda horny' eyes. Those were 'Please Fuck Me. Hard' eyes."

"You mean she was looking at you like that?" I asked, already knowing the answer. Jacob, being the dunce he is, realized he had said something potentially hurtful, and tried to cover his tracks.

"No no no no. I meant she just had those eyes in general tonight. Not directed towards me. I was just saying, I'd kill for a chick that looks like her, and looks at me like that."

Jacob was a bad lair and he knew it. I reassured him I wasn't upset, I was just trying to understand. He was looking uncomfortable and said he had a headache, asking if I had and aspirin.

"Yeah, in the bathroom medicine cabinate. Behind the mirror."

He stood up to go get some, but then stopped in this tracks. "Wait a second, Sarah is still in the bath. I'll wait."

He sat back down, and I offered to go get it for him. As I stood up, I felt it again. A raging hard on. Even bigger than before. I immediately sat back down, coming upon a hard realization. I wouldn't think the words, and I wasn't going to say them out loud, but now it was obvious what was turning me on. It was so painfully obvious but I felt dumb for not realizing it before. Normally, shame would have been my only emotion I felt at that time. But, I had been drinking, and I rationalized that Sarah felt ashamed like 3 times tonight, and she is still going. I can to. I turned calmly to Jacob.

"Hey man, I'm feeling pretty dizzy. I drank way too much. Sarah is behind a shower screen. Can you go get the aspirin yourself?"

Jacob looked unsure. A look I wasn't used to seeing on his face. "Uhm, you sure you're ok with that? I don't want to overstep any bounds man."

I laughed that this notion had just occurred to him. "An hour ago, you had her drooling over you. 30 minutes ago, you were handling her sex toys, and 15 minutes ago, you were describing to her what it felt like to have a huge dick in her. I think this is ok."

He nodded thoughtfully. Thankfully he was so wrapped up in thinking about what he might see in there, that he missed the part where I practically admitted I was not above average like him. He made is way out of the room, and turned. "What If I have to pee?"

"Well there is a toilet in there, luckily for you."

"Good," he winked, "maybe she will get to see something above average for once." And then he was off, laughing at his own dumb joke. Asshole.

It wasn't until 3 minutes later that he came back into the room. I watched his casually stroll across the floor a fall onto the couch, smiling. He looked over at me and raised and eyebrow.

"What's up man?" I couldn't believe my ears.

"What's up? What happened? Did she get mad? Did you see her? Did she see you? Did you even get your meds?" I questioned. Before I got any answers, my phone lit up with a text message from Sarah, that only read "Come here please." I looked up a Jacob, who was squinting to read it from a distance. Once he made out the words, he leaned back and said,

"Well, I guess you're about to find out."

I kicked his feet hard as I walked by. He laughed and punched my arm. I laughed. My arm was sore for two weeks.

I entered the backroom, to find Sarah in a towel, her arms crossed, and she wasn't wearing her "Please Fuck Me. Hard" eyes.

"What the fuck was that? Why did that ogre come in there?" she questioned, visibly upset.

"He needed aspirin baby. He said he has a headache." I timidly offered. I found playing ignorant was going to get me nowhere.

"You could have easily come and gotten it! You have two working legs!" She barked, getting louder with each word.

"He had to pee baby! I can't to that for him now can I?" I answered. This sounded like a good defense, at first anyways.

"Oh, it's ok for him to just walk in here and pull his huge cock out in front of me if he has to pee?" She shouted, motioning at my crotch as visual example. She fell silent immediately. It first I was relieved, thinking she had calmed. But no, she was looking in shock at the huge tent in my pants. She started playfully laughing, mostly because she didn't know what else to do. "And why do you have a massive boner?"

I looked down. I had forgotten how worked up I was. I looked back up at her with shame in my eyes, ready to explain the best I could, when I saw, resting on the side of her bath, her glass dildo. Finally. My out.

"I'll answer that as soon as you tell me why you have that thing in here." I pointed at it accusingly, while I gave my ultimatum. She looked back at it, then at my crotch, then at me. I suddenly understood why she was so frustrated. She was probably the closest to cumming she had been in months, after being more turned on than she ever has before in her life, and I sent Jacob, interrupting her. I couldn't tell if the glass cock was wet from the bath or her, and that turned me on anymore. She stood, unable to come up with an excuse. I walked to the bath, and picked up the toy. I could feel how slippery it was, which meant this had just been inside her. I walked towards the door, bringing it with me. She whimpered when she saw I was taking it.

"I'll be back in a few moments with your pajamas." I said as walked out, closing the door behind me.

Now, Sarah had a few sexy pairs of underwear. Some black lace bras, a few thongs, but none of them did her amazing body justice. Furthermore, she had no "sexy" nightgowns that had a high slip, or thin white fabric that could be easily seen through. I was going through the drawers, looking frantically, when I found the perfect thing for her.

I rushed back to the bathroom, and let myself in. I handed her the pajamas, and let her know that was what she was to wear for the remainder of the evening. She held them up, recognizing them, and then panicking when she realized I hadn't given her a bra or panties to wear with them. I watched as she slowly dropped her towel, and started to get dressed. I was expecting more of a protest, but I was happy to not receive one.

I made my way back to the living room, where I waited for her to arrive. Jacob watched amusingly as I sat down. "What did she say?" He eagerly asked. I was amused by the fact that now he was the one asking for details.

"Not much. Just that you interrupted something important." He didn't understand what that meant, but he was obviously expecting more.

"Anything else?"

"Not really. Except for that you had a huge cock." I saw his eyes light up to this, before he regained his composure, trying to act like he never thought she would say otherwise.

"So where is she now?" He was beginning to show his excitement. None of us knew what was going to happen, but we all wanted to find out.

"Getting dressed and ready for bed."

"What is she going to wear?"

I smiled.

"You'll see."

10 minutes later, we heard light bare footsteps coming down the hall. Every light in the house was off, save the two lamps on both sides of the couch. We both sat up right immediately, not wanting to miss a moment of her coming to us. From the shadows, a small figure slowly emerged. It moved as if it were unsure of itself. As it came through the threshold of the room, the loft light from the lamps revealed Sarah's breathtaking figure. She took another slow step in, aware all eyes were on her, but not looking at either of us.

Each stop she took from the shadows cast more light on her, starting with her pale smooth legs. The dim light blended together with the shadows on her calves and thighs. The light eventually revealed to Jacob the first hint of her eveningwear. Small black sleep short covered the top of her legs, but only about 4 inches of them. The fabric was black, with cute pink polka dots. It was exactly the kind of thing I would expect Sarah to wear. Except, the fabric was thin, and clung to her still damp skin. The shape of her legs were not lost underneath the shorts. She stepped further in.

The top was the same fabric and design as the bottoms. It was help up with two thin straps that were barely holding onto her thin smoother shoulders. There was no cleavage to be seen, but that didn't matter. The cloth was forming to her wet skin, just like with the shorts. The shape of each breast could easily be made out, despite the low light. And paired with each breast, was an erect, hard nipple, standing out beautifully from its surroundings. Her milky collar bones and neck came into view and paused for one second, before she took one last large stop forwards. I gasped. Jacob cursed about 50 times in awe.

Sarah had applied a small amount of makeup. Barely enough for me to notice, but just enough to make the red lipstick she applied stand out. Her lips were soft, not glossy, but the red was a deep, cherry red that made her intentions clear. And finally, she had braided her hair into two pigtail braids, one landing softly on each shoulder. She looked at me finally, first. I couldn't stop grinning. She was relieved. She then slowly turned towards Jacob. Her hands were behind her back, and she waited patiently for a response.

Jacob shutting up for once was enough of an answer. Once she knew she had our attention, she moved to stand between us, and addressed us.

"I realize you two have been thinking about one thing all night. I don't know what you have been plotting, if you have been plotting anything, but I'm here to tell you this; it's not going to happen. So, I have decided to dress up like an idiot, to please you two enough to leave me alone. Here are my rules: Neither of you touch me. No one talks about sex. I'm going to bed in an hour. No one takes a single picture of me or I'll break your phone. Jacob, break any of there rules, and you can't come back here. Understand?

Jacob nodded, but not eagerly, and not happily.

Sarah moved to take her place between us on the floor. As she went to sit, she turned her back to us, and slowly squatted. The short rode up her legs, revealing not only more of them, but the bottom half of her ass as well. She moved slowly as our eyes dug into her. She looked back at me, and then Jacob as she lowered herself to the ground, and smiled. She was loving every second of this. I looked over at Jacob and he was biting his lip, half annoyed, half turned on.

Looking over her shoulder, we could see that her thin top was still hugging her chest, and that her nipples hadn't softened at all. As Jacob leaned in to get a closer look, I could hear her smirk as she said, "Don't touch me or I'm going to go put on a Canadian Tuxedo and kick you out."

She has Jacob by the balls, and he hated it. A few more minutes passed in silence, Sarah watching tv, and us watching Sarah. She put her hand on my upper thigh, and asked me to go get her a beer. No, two beers. I immediately jumped to me feat, eager to do anything she asked. As I walked past her, she reached up, and grabbed my hard cock and giggled. "That's not fair!" I yelled, to which she replied,

"You get in these shorts, and then you get to make the rules."

Jacob's ears perked at this, and volunteered immediately to put on her clothes and become the rule maker. She laughed warmly at this, and told him he would rip the shorts open in the front if he tried to fit in them right now. She never said why, but we understood what she meant. I returned a few minutes later with her two beers poured in a large mug. She downed half of it immediately, and puckered her lips at me for a kiss. I gladly gave her one. When our lips met, she moaned, and slid her tongue in my mouth. A few seconds later, she broke the kiss, looked over a Jacob and winked. She was getting revenge for the sex toy box, and she was being dirty about it.

Another ten minutes passed, and few words were exchanged. Jacob and I were on edge, waiting to see what her next move was going to be, and surely enough, it came. She reached up and started rubbing her neck with her hand, before commenting about how sore it was. She asked me to scoot over, and rub it a little for her. Once again, I was more than happy to do so. I could see Jacob anxiously waiting. Waiting to hear this was a joke, and he would have a chance. Waiting for anything at all.

Eventually, he decided that he would have to sneak his opportunity. He slowly leaned towards me, and motioned for me to move my hands. Once I did, his replaced mine on the back of her neck. He began massaging her deep and hard, and her moans reflected her approval. After about 5 minutes of that, she spoke in a soft, soothing voice.

"That feel's amazing. I'd say don't stop, but Jacob has been touching me for a while now, and his time is up."

Jacob, shocked that she called him out, and knew of the deception the whole time, withdrew his hands quickly, as if that would keep him from being caught. While doing this, his thumb met with one of her pigtail braids, and as he withdrew more, it pulled on her pigtail, hard. It was a fast, jerking motion that pulled everything one of the hairs at once.

Jacob didn't even have time to begin to apologize. The moment it happened, Sarah let out a noise that I had never heard before. It sounded like she was hurt. That Jacob had really hurt her head. But It also sounded like she was about to climax. It was an odd mix that was completely foreign to me, but not to Jacob. Sarah gasped at herself, covered her mouth and turned around to face us. Her face was blood red, and her lips quivering. She looked at me, saw an equal amount of confusion in my eyes, and then looked at Jacob, who was only smiling.

"Sorry," he said flatly, "It was an accident. It won't happen again."

She looked at him like she wanted to kill him. "It better not. You are seriously leaving next time." She said as she turned back towards the TV, putting herself between us again.

Jacob once again gave me a silent signal. This time, for me to scoot over away from her. Once I was out of the way, he winked at me, and then in a quick motion, shifted to the right and put one leg on each side of Sarah. When she tried to jump up, he announced that in that time, he hadn't touched her once. He was in the clear. She wasn't going to dare turn around and face him up close, so she kept her head locked forward, and demanded for him to move. Not once did she ask for me to back her up, which was basically the same as saying "I don't mean a god dammed thing I'm saying, and you all know it.

She quit protesting, and Jacob went on Google on his phone to check something. Sarah was breathing hard. Her nipples were about to cut through her shirt. Her hands were fidgeting with anything they could find. Jacob broke the silence a few minutes later.

"Hey guys, I just read something really cool. Did you know that our hair is technically dead?"

"So, what?" asked Sarah, getting more frustrated by the second.

"So, that means I can pull on your hair all I want, and not break a single rule." He explained, and he wrapped each hand around a pigtail, and pulled her back hard, pulling her semi-bare back towards shit pelvis. She let out that sound again, except 8 times louder, and with a lot more pain and pleasure fighting each other. She tried to pull back forward, but after her second attempt, it became clear that wasn't happening. I would later find out that she stopped struggling for one reason. On her bare back, through the cloth of his shorts, she felt what seemed to be a Monster Energy Drink can, but softer, and warmer pushed up against her back. She could feel it throbbing, and pulsing against her skin. She wanted to move, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. I watched as she sat there, moaning from her hair being pulled, rubbing her back hard against his crotch.

While this lasted briefly, not once did she look towards me to see if I was ok, or to get approval. This didn't hurt my feelings, or make me feel jealous. Rather, it excited me to see my beautiful wife so caught up in lost that she forgot her surroundings, and could only focus on one thing, what massive warm bulk grinding between her shoulder blades.

Now, for the rest of this story, I will often include information that I got from her afterwards. It was impossible for me to not only tell what exactly was happening in that dim room, but what was going through her mind. That being said, let's move on.

Sarah had been stuck in the same spot for longer than a moment. She was enjoying herself, but she didn't intend to let Jacob just break the rules like they didn't matter, and then reward him for it. The moment she felt his grip loosen on her braids, she put her weight on her knees and pivoted, turning all the way around to face him. She saw this as her opportunity to confront him, but with a fluid mothing, Jacob shot his hand behind her head, and grabbed both braids, and held her head back. Once again, a painful moan escaped her lips and betrayed her.

I would have described the look she was giving him on of anger, but the body language she was giving off screamed "Do something. I know you aren't brave enough to take what you want." That look was soon replaced by shock when she felt his hand slide up her arm, gently slide a strap down her shoulder, and she felt his tongue run greedily along her white skin. He did the same to the other shoulder, just as eagerly.

He pulled back to look at her face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was half way open gasping for breath. There was no way she could have predicted that his lips were seconds from touching hers. If she had seen it coming, she might have reacted differently. But when she felt his breath on her mouth, and a wet soft sensation brush her lips, her eyes opened, and everything became very real for her very quickly.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds