The Helpful Husband Ch. 01

"Stop. Let go. Let go of me!" Jacob let her go. She collapsed to her knees, and caught her breath. "WE can't. We can't do this. Kent is right there. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Kent."

I could hear her muttering, but I had no idea what she was saying. All I could tell was that Jacob's kiss was not well received. He looked over at me, unsure about what to do, but once he saw me, he placed his hand on her cheek, and turned her head to face me. Her eyes lifted, and she sow me on the couch, my pants unzipped, and me rubbing my hard cock watching her. She stared for a second longer, before realizing what she was seeing. The next sound to come from her was a laugh.

"Oh, my god," She said, hiding her giggles behind her hand, "Are you fucking jacking off?" This was followed with more laughing from both parties this time. It wasn't a demeaning or cruel laughter. There was a wave of relief that swept across the room. On the verge of laughing myself, I managed to force out a very embarrassed answer.

"Uhhhmmm...no?" Which was an obvious lie, but helped lighten the situation just a little more.

Jacob took that as the last barrier to the broken before he claimed his prize. With his hand returned to the back of her head, grasping her braids, he forced her lips to his, not that that she was resisting much. The kiss he gave her could have easily been described an aggressive one. His tongue didn't wait for her to open her mouth and invite him in, he forces his own way in. Where gentle pecks would have been, there were harsh bites that help on for too long for anyone to possibly enjoy it. Sarah as unable to move her head much to find a comfortable position, and she was still on her knees trying to reach as high as possible without being able to stand. I was convinced for a while that he was holding her up by her hair itself. All these things could have made that kiss aggressive. But that's not what that kiss was. It was him claiming for her that night. It was him finally telling her "I'm not fucking around anymore. I'm taking you, so you might as well embrace it."

Sarah must get credit where credit is due. This was her last chance to beat him in this erotic tug-o'-war match. She finally kissed him back, equally ferocious, and even from across the room, what she meant by that kiss could be seen. "Fine, take what you want, but if you let go for one second, I'll slip away and you'll be left alone. You are going to have to fight for each second you have me."

And fight Jacob did. After only a few moments of this make out session, Sarah's harms had gone limp by her sides. If she was using any of her own muscle to support herself, it wasn't obvious to me. The surrounding world was dead to her, and the only thing she could feel was where he was touching her.

It should come as no surprise that she remained oblivious to the fact his free hand had latched onto the lace collar on her top, and had pulled it down until the top of her nipples were exposed. The straps that had previously been slipped down her shoulders were never placed pack in their original position, and as Jacob tugged at the loose fabric, it slid further and further down.

Sarah felt a brief chill from the A/C turning on, and she realized that her chest was almost fully exposed. Regardless of how she was feeling then, exposing herself was always difficult for her, and her reflex was to grab her top and pull it back up, covering herself. Her honest attempt was met by a large for hand belonging to Jacob catching and halting her own hand, long before she even had a chance to grab at the shirt. She was punished and rewarded with another strong tug at her pigtails, and she let her arms return to her sides as Jacob lowered the collar the remaining few inches required to expose her beautiful chest.

Sarah's nipples were dark, swollen, and begging to be stimulated. Jacob had no issues allowing himself to indulge in them. Her mouth had clearly already surrendered to his, and he moved his head further down her body. Well, that's not entirely accurate. His head didn't move an inch. He used his grasp on her hair to raise her from the ground, allowing her to stand for the first time in a while.

The collar had situated itself directly under her chest, and were now pushing them upwards and supporting them. Jacob had just gained access to the most perfect perky D-cups he had even seen in his life, and he was not going to let the opportunity go to waste. Sarah let out her first moans of pure pleasure as Jacob's lips closed around one of her areolas. It wasn't the licking, or light biting that was driving her crazy, although there were nice from what I hear. What drove her over the edge was the sucking. He was trying to fit as much as possible into his mouth at one time, and this made her nerve endings go crazy, but more so than that, it made her body feel wanted and needed, and her body responded accordingly.

Jacob had gone from breast to breast about 6 times now when Sarah's moans paused. Until that moment, she felt like a literal goddess. Not because her body was being treated like a temple; because it wasn't, it was being ransacked. It was because every sense she had become enhanced. The low light levels didn't keep her from seeing me rub my cock from across the room. She could hear her own heartbeat, and she swears she could hear Jacob's as well. There wasn't a sensation on her skin that went unnoticed. Jacob's wet tongue swirling around her hard nipple, the cloth of her shorts riding up her ass, and rubbing a spot no one had ever touched before. She felt it all. And the smells. She could smell the hard liquor in Jacob's sweat. She could smell her own skin, and the aroma it was giving off, and then she smelled something familiar, albeit long forgotten. She could smell her own body, preparing to be penetrated. It wasn't a bad, unpleasant, or even neutral smell. It was sweet, and soft, and womanly. She was melting fast, and didn't know how long she could keep it together. That's when the moans stopped.

A trickle moved an inch down her inner thigh. Like a drop of condensation on a cold coke bottle on a warm summer day, that lazily makes its way to the bottom of the bottle before turning into a watermark on the wooden bench. Sarah felt the trickle, and almost had a heart attack. She could only believe she was starting her cycle. Right here, right now of all places and times. She attempted to gently move her hand to her thigh, and touch the source of this sensation. If it had started, she needed to know asap.

Just as her finger touched the wet area of her skin, she felt Jacob's hard completely wrap her wrist. He brought it upwards towards their faces. Sarah pulled and pulled to fight this. She didn't want him to see his. But when It to eye lever, she discovered no blood. Her panic turned to joy, then to curiosity very quickly. If this wasn't the start of her cycle, what was this li.....oh. Now she understood. And she understood just in time to watch Jacob slide her finger into his mouth, to taste her. She neither could nor wanted to look away as she stood in front of this man that was treating her body like I was the best meal of her life. She moaned, and then felt something much more instance. If the last trickle that ran down her leg was from a glass coke bottle, what was running down her leg now were the rain drops that hit your windshield as you drive down the road in the middle of a storm.

Being the hostess she is, Sarah's first thought was to make sure she didn't make a mess anywhere. She was desperate to clean herself, and had to live with that desperation as she felt Jacob grab hold of her waste with both hand and lift her up. His tongue ran from her knee, and licked up further and further and further. What she had lost was now part of Jacob. His tongue arrived at the bottom of her loose thin pajama shorts, and they were quickly pulled to the side, giving him access to more of her.

Sarah started to collapse when she felt his tongue on her outer lips. By the time he had caught her, she was in full climax with her eyes white and her pupils nowhere to be seen.

When Sarah came back to reality, she was on the floor again. Her shorts were soaked, which she couldn't figure out why, and she was at the feet of Jacob, who was closely watching her. She tried to stand but her knees failed her. Jacob chuckled at that as he grabbed her hand and helped her to her knees. She rested her head on his leg for a second, trying to recall the last 30 seconds. No details came to mind, but she was reminded of what the sensation was by waves of electricity that shot through her body every few second, originating from her very very soaked shorts. She counted backwards from then, and lifted her head to face Jacob.

Instead, her view of his face was blocked by cloth. Cloth that was forming a 10 in tall barrier between her face and his. Her hand, which she no longer had control over, slowly crept up his thigh. She was so close to it. It twitched in anticipation, and she jumped. Apprehension was a smart emotion for her to be feeling right now. Still though, her hand move forward. She felt her hand touch something solid underneath the cloth. Something very solid.

Her attempt to wrap her hand around it was a naive one. She still hadn't released his cock from his shorts, and she was already in love with it. Jacob moved close to the edge of the couch. His cock was point straight up under the cloth, and Sarah's face was less than 6 inches from it. He lifted his ass off the couch, which was Sarah's que to pull his shorts down. She did with haste, and instead of seeing his member standing erect, waiting for attention, she was instead greeted by his dick falling, no longer being supported by the cloth, right onto her face. It weighed far too much to be held up by itself, and is made an audible smack when it handed on her. The base of the shaft was a few inches below her chin, and she went cross-eyed trying to see the tip, which was resting right above her forehead.

At this point it should be abundantly clear that my wife and I love each other very much. We don't judge each other no matter what, and we communicate very well with each other. I would never speak ill of my wife, no matter what she prefers in the bedroom, or call her any degrading name. With that in mind, my wife is not a slut. But she has a very big slutty side on her, that was lying dormant for years. Her and I both agree that it was at this exact moment that slutty wide woke up, and with a passion.

Sarah sat still for a second. She wasn't nervous, confused, or scared. She was simply deciding on how she wanted to handle this. One hundred ideas rushed through her head, each sluttier and dirtier than the last. The one that seemed easiest was to simply sit on this monster cock, and let nature take its course. That was too easy, and not enough fun. She was going to go all the way, not matter what.

One of her hands came to Jacob's cock, and held it steady. Her tongue reached out, and ran across his balls. I had never had the pleasure up to that point of having her suck my balls, but I knew I couldn't wait until my turn. She held his cock up while she filled her mouth with his full sack, and the moaned the entire time. Not one of those moans a girl will give to put on a show for the guy. She was genuinely aroused and felt pleasure by having his swollen testicles on her tongue.

As she did this, Jacob's cock grew. Only by about half an inch, but still, enough to encourage Sarah to keep up the good work. Jacob no longer felt the need to hold her head where he wanted it. He trusted her to call her own shots now. She didn't disappoint. She removed her top fully, freeing her chest for Jacob to play with while she pleasured him. She shot him a dangerous glare, and began what she calls the most amazing 6 minutes of her sexual life.

Jacob's cock wasn't just long. It was thick. Sarah calls it a "fat cock", which means the same thing, but she has fun saying it. No, it's not Monster Energy Drink thick, but for sure close to the size of the 16 oz Redbull can. Sarah had been rubbing is gently while covering his sack in her spit, and now that she had mentally prepared herself, she ran her tongue from his taint all the way to the head of his cock. She stared up at him, eager to see his approval as she began. Her lips parted, and slowly, the head of his dick entered her hot wet mouth. I heard her jaw pop from stretching it so much, but she wouldn't back up any. Before long, his entire head had disappeared into her mouth, and she was preparing for more.

She tried opening her throat, to no success at first, to fit more. She knew there was no way she was going to take it all unless she could do this. As she attempted again and again, she took a firm grasp on his dick, and practically shoved it in deeper. This method would only give her a quarter inch at a time, but it was progress. Three minutes in, 7 inches were filling her mouth, and you could she her throat swollen from the outside some having a thick cock stretch it from the inside.

She backed off, to catch her breath. She never stopped looking determined, and when his cock left her mouth, a long strand of precum connected her lip to his cock. She was more than happy to take that strand into her mouth and taste is as she went in for round two. Within 30 seconds, she was back up to 7 inches, and getting closer to her nose touching his stomach.

In a final effort, she closed her eyes, breaking eye contact with him for the first time, and pushed her head forward with all her might. When she opened her eyes, she was less than a quarter of an inch from his stomach. Most girls would have stopped there. Backed off and finished him with a very wet hand job. Not Sarah though. She was aching with lust, starving for sexual approval, and desperate to taste more. She faithfully held her head down, unable to breath. Those 15 seconds where she was full deepthroating Jacob seemed to last forever, and not long enough. Jacob remain silent, watching in aw, until we finally started to lift her head.

What I didn't know what that while Jacob's dick was buried deep in my wife's throat, the was intentionally opening and closing her throat, basically massaging his cock while it was inside her. Had I known this, I would have been prepared for the fountain of cum that drained out of my wife's mouth when his cock was finally free. I'm sure a lot of it was her spit mixed, but that doesn't change how amazing it looked when it ran off of her lips, down her chin, and covered her tits. She dutifully used her tongue to clean his dick of any leftover jizz, swallowing every drop she could get. For ten more minutes, she sat on her knees caring for and worshipping his dick. Finally, he asked her if she needed a shower to clean up. She nodded at the idea, and stood up to go. She grabbed his hand, pulling him up, and guiding him to the bathroom.

Unfortunately, this is all I have time to write for now. I will be working on the next bit as soon as I get the time, regardless of the feedback I get (if any) from this (mostly true) story. Please send me a message if you have any questions, comments, or concerns! Thank you for your time, I know this was a long read. Ill do my best to shorten the length of the next chapter.

The Helpful Husband.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 264 milliseconds