The Highrise Resort

The sperm was hot and juicy, and tasted good. She swallowed what she could, letting the rest splatter to the carpet below her. She could not feel cum in her ass, but she could tell he was draining his sack into her as well.

Then they switched.

The man who she just sucked off began putting lube on his cock, and keeping it hard rubbing himself. The other guy zipped up for a moment and then went out of the bedroom.

"He's going to wash his cock. We don't do ass to mouth, not cool."

He got behind her and pushed his cock up her ass as she stood up partially. It slid in easier than ever, and he dug good and hard into her guts.

The other guy returned with a freshly cleaned penis, using the sink she guessed and plenty of hand soap. Then she was bent all the way over again and the cock that had just come in her ass, now was shoved down her throat.

It took longer for them to come this time, as she would expect. She masturbated again, and had a big orgasm when the second guy came in her ass after a long, hard, ass-fucking. She gagged on the other guy as his cock slid up and down her throat.

Then he had her fall to her knees since the other guy was done, and slowly she got cum ejaculated into her open mouth, and on her face a little.

"Oh yeah, just like that. Awesome. Fucking awesome."

When every last ounce of sperm was pressed out of his cock and into her mouth, she swallowed it. He zipped up, and both men left.

"Thank you very much, Ms. Mercedes," they said near the door. One of them winked at her.

She had followed them out after pulling her pajamas and panties up, and squeezing her ass together to keep the cum inside.

"Thanks guys, for the quickies."

Then look on her roommates' faces were priceless. She let them see the cum on her chin and face, and didn't care. It was a mark of pride, and ownership by the Highrise Hotel.

"Yes, I'm someone's bitch. Don't look so shocked."

* * *

A couple of days later a new guy came. He took her into the bedroom, had her get naked on her back, and he fucked the shit out of her with her feet in the air.

She had to bite a pillow as he fucked her ass hard with the biggest cock she had ever seen. Anal sex felt amazing in the missionary position, as it seemed to really work her g-spot.

He came three times in her ass, never once having pulled out. And then he was done with her, just like that, leaving her legs shaking and her ass hurting for a while.

The next day a guy came over for anal sex, and she begged that it be oral sex instead since she had just been fucked hard and still hurt. He obliged, but showed no mercy with her mouth and throat, and came directly into her stomach as she gagged on thick, meaty cock.

Then nothing for a week, and she was hornier than fuck, and would have begged for it.

* * *

Then two guys came again, never the same guy twice she noted. This time she got naked and on her bed on all fours, and begged for it in the ass.

They obliged, standing straight up while bringing her ass to the edge of the bed. She got the pounding of her life, and both came so hard inside her she could feel it hot and thick deep, deep inside her. They were huge, so she was sure they came right into her colon this time.

She came hard with both of them, more so than she ever had before. When they seemed like they were about to leave, she begged them to wash their dicks and stay for another round.

They did so. The second time she got on her side and went down on one of them while he laid on his back, and the other slid his cock into her wet pussy spooning her. They took their time and were slow, building it up. She masturbated while she was fucked, and while she sucked sock and balls. The smell of manhood, the taste of precum, and all the senses overloaded.

"You are fertile, so I can't come in you."

She was glad they were keeping track of her cycle. With a mouth full of cock, she could not say anything anyway. Slowly the man on his back came, short little spurts that were heavy. She lapped it up as it erupted like a volcano down his shaft and balls. The other guys intensified his fucking, making her come hard as she was still swallowing cum.

Then he pulled out of her, got on his knees, and hang his cock over her face. She opened her mouth and let him ejaculate into it, and all over her face and tits as well.

They thanked her and left, everyone well satisfied.

This time, like a badge of honor, she walked around naked and covered in sperm on her dark skin.

* * *

The next time two guys came over, they asked if she wanted to be DP'ed. She had been waiting for that particular offer for a while, as she had seen it in porn often enough.

One guy got on his back on her bed, hard as a rock, and she knew what she needed to do. She kept her glasses on do she could see the details, a nerdy Hispanic girl. She had installed a few mirrors since the new trysts began.

They had waited until she was not fertile, so she had no fear of cum in her pussy. When she started riding him, he had to make her slow down.

Then she lied on top of him, and reached back to spread her cheeks. The second guys began fingering her anus with lube. While one cock was big and hard inside her, another one slid into her ass. But there was hardly any room. It hurt as the sensitive flesh between pussy and anus was squeezed.

She groaned loudly as the second cock dug deeper into her rectum, both cocks sliding against each other between the wall of her insides. Both men moaned in intense pleasure, clearly not caring that their cocks were so close together.

Once her ass was stretched and taking it, they both went to town on her and fucked her crazy. She just lied on top of the chest of the stranger. He smelled good, fresh and clean. She drooled on his shoulder as they fucked her good and hard. She came several times, her legs feeling like jelly, toes curling or spreading out.

They both came in her, pussy and ass both. But they didn't stop. They kept going, until she came three more times, and they came again in both her fuck-holes.

"Come again," she begged. "Stay inside, and come again."

She was too raw to orgasm again after they started pumping away into her once more. She took it like a champ, though it hurt towards the end.

And they indeed came a third time inside her. Which means six loads of cum. She felt like a porn queen. They thanked her and left her on the bed, oozing from both her holes. She fell asleep like that.

* * *

For a month it went on like that. A new stranger came over and came in her ass, her mouth, or all over her body. Never more than two. During her infertile times, they came in her pussy. Being bent over and balls drained in her cunt was the best feeling ever. Used and filled.

But she felt like she was ready for the Highrise and whatever they had to offer. And soon, Cleo called and said she had passed the final test with flying colors.

"You're a genuine freak, Ms. Mercedes. A rare breed, in fact. You begged for it."

Chapter III - Duncan Idaho

Nudity was mandatory.

Sandals, high-heels, or barefoot only. Jewelry ok. Vaginas had to be shaved, pubic hair trimmed or gone, no exceptions. For men, no pubic hair at all, no exceptions. Grooming was mandatory.

Totally fascist fuck-fest.

Luna checked in to her room on the seventh floor, a small and modest room with a kitchenette. The center of the Highrise was open, with a courtyard at the bottom. On the rooftop was a pool and all the usual amenities. She had checked in early, checking her clothes into a locker before entering the courtyard and lobby, and then gone to explore ... buck ass naked. She had opted for bare feet and some jewelry.

She wished she didn't have to wear glasses, but her nearsightedness would prevent seeing any details. And already it was getting interesting. Men and women were showing up in pairs, groups, or alone. And all of them were stunning. She felt out of her league, and not nearly as pretty as the blonds and white girls that walked passed her.

Every apartment had windows, and those inside liked to show off as they fucked. Usually just couples that were not quite ready to fuck others, but were turned on by being watched. If the door was open, that meant anyone could come in and fuck whoever was available. But she was afraid to do that.

She found her room, and got settled in with the curtains closed. She wasn't ready yet. Being naked with no clothes, just a bag for her grooming, there wasn't much to unpack for the weekend stay. She lied on the bed, and fell asleep.

Luna had been a slut for the past month fucking total strangers the Highrise sent over. She recognized of few of them walking around, who in turn recognized her. She wondered if they all knew each other and talked about their exploits of her.

But this was different. This was not the comfort of her room, with her own smells, and surrounded by people she knew.

* * *

It was dark when she awoke to the sounds of laughter, music, and moaning.

She got up and showered, put perfume on, and decided to not do makeup or her hair. Why bother? She looked in the mirror, and saw that she was slender and sexy and pretty, fully unclothed with long black hair. Why mess it up?

She went outside, making sure she had her keycard necklace, the only way to get back in her room. It felt good and natural to be barefoot and naked outside in the hot humidity of Florida. She ignored most of the eyes who stared at her as she walked by, and just kept to herself.

She glanced at people fucking through the open windows as she went by, but did not stop to stare. Just brief glimpses. One woman on all fours taking a cock down her throat and behind her. Another on her back, sucking dick while being fucked with her legs in the air. Another where a man spooned a woman while another woman licked her cunt being fucked.

It was live porn.

At the top was a pool, and she ordered a Corona and sipped on that as she watched people swimming and dancing. Being the highest building in the area, the rooftop had total privacy, and a good view of the vast metropolis from Miami to the south to Ft. Lauderdale to the north. The sea was black to the east, and in the distance the darkness of the Everglades could be seen.

The air was balmy at the top. Naked dancers sweated profusely. Not only did they dance, they fucked on the dancefloor as well, standing up usually. One blond girl was bent over and being pumped from behind by a tough, biker-looking guy. They both had amazing and colorful tattoos. The biker grabber the blond by her hair as his hips thrust into her from behind, ass jiggling against his thigh.

When he came, she screamed in ecstasy, and semen plopped to the dance floor between her feet. The people watching cheered. Luna had never seen no much cum. But then she realized what was happening. The biker let her go, and another man got behind her at once, his cock hard and ready, and he slid it into the blond. Holding her waste and pumping hard and fast, it was not long before he came as well.

She was being gangbanged.

Feeling disgusted and excited at this live-porn show, and quite flushed, she left. The blond was clearly enjoying herself. Could she enjoy that? One man after another having their way with her? What did all that cum feel like inside? Two men at once had been a big leap for her, and wonderful. What was three, or six, or ten like?

She went for a swim, got a free drink, and enjoyed herself in solitude and people-watched. She received many smiles and invitations, but she was not ready to act on them.

Besides, she told herself. No one had really caught her attention.

* * *

Later that night Luna showered, and then went out naked to explore the window scene. Audiences would recline in chairs and couches outside people's rooms and watch through the windows of people fucking.

Open doors meant anyone could go in and participate with the occupants. More than a few men were being fucked in the ass next to their women. Another woman was doubly penetrated in her ass and pussy, and was moaning in pain and ecstasy.

Luna only watched and kept moving, exploring parts of the Highrise she had not seen. She found the laundry room, and three young men evidently washing clothes.

She nearly turned away, but was intrigued by one of the dark men. Shaved between the legs, he had an enormous cock and huge balls, and it was hard for her not to stare at them. Uncircumcised, the pink head sticking out from the foreskin slightly, veins clearly visible. It was a beautiful penis. He was handsome beyond belief, exotic features that seemed Creole, a mix of races in a perfect storm of sexiness. He was muscular as well. He casually leaned back naked on a washing machine, and read...

Here heart skipped a beat for a moment at the text of the book he read.

God-Emperor of Dune by Frank Herbert. The best book, in her opinion, of the entire series. She wished they would make a movie about it, and not just the first few books. It was one of her all-time favorite books.

"You must be a Face Dancer," she blurted out like a damn fool.

He looked up and stared at her. A slow smile, and then a grin.

"Why is that?" he replied.

She was at a loss as to how to follow-up, since she had no idea why she had said it.

"You're ... too handsome to be real," she finally got out.

He turned red, and looked down bashfully, white teeth showing as he smiled.

"Dang, girl. You took me by surprise with that one. Come here."

He had two friends with him. Muscular and handsome as well, one a white guy and the other a short, powerful African American. They all had big dicks, which became bigger at her presence. She felt embarrassed at once, but she walked up to the most handsome of the three and smiled.

He extended his hand.

"I'm Duncan. For reals. But not Duncan Idaho."

She giggled.

"Luna."

"Named for the moon, huh?"

Then he gently turned her around to look at her ass, and nodded. She giggled again.

"I can see why. You here with a husband or boyfriend? We are alone. Man, they charge a shit load of money for single guys."

"Because we want to fuck, obviously," the white guy said, and shook her hand. "I'm David. We are new here. How about you?"

"Yes, I'm new as well."

The short, incredibly muscular black guy shook her hand next.

"I'm Tank. Well, Jackson, by birth. But Tank is my real name now."

"I like both," she replied. "So, did they, um. Did they send girls over for you guys to fuck?"

They all looked at each other, and looked a little embarrassed.

"Yes, they did. Girls that just came around, bent over, and expected us to fill them up casually. Sometimes three at a time, and boy did we all have to work at pleasing them all."

"Damn," Luna replied, having never thought how men were recruited. "What about all three of your together on one girl?"

"Yep, they made us do that as well, since we were all friends. Package deal. Actually, we had a forth friend, but he didn't make it. He kind of freaked out with the DP."

"Not for him," Duncan said.

Then he bent her over the washer, kicked her legs open a little, and felt between her legs as casually as if he was just checking out the Sunday paper. She gasped at his fingers probing her pussy.

"Tight, like you been fucked a lot," Duncan said. "Tell me to stop, if any of this bothers you. Does it bother you?"

"No," she admitted. "Well, a little weird. Still not use to it."

"Me neither. I was told by Cleo to be bold, not a pussy. And the sexiest thing I've seen, baby. I want to fuck you. Right now. I think we all do."

She rested her tits on the top of the washer, and lifted her ass up with her toes, making it clear she wanted to be taken.

"I'm wet, aren't I?"

"You sure are."

They were all hard as rocks when they began talking. She could feel Duncan's dick already rubbing her pussy up and down, exploring it, before he pushed it in.

"All the way, don't fucking stop," she breathed. "Don't be gentle."

He thrust his whole, enormously thick length all the way into her. The pain was intense enough that she screamed out. It was a good pain. Exquisite pain. He thrust in and out groaning with pleasure, digging deep into her, balls slapping her clitoris. He also grabbed a handful of her hair. He did not yank or hurt her, but he made it clear that she was his bitch for the moment.

She came at once, gushing hard.

His hips thrust in and up, and lifted her to her tippy-toes. The cold metal of the washer made her nipples hard. She felt a hand grab on breast and squeeze it hard, and then another hand touch her other. It wasn't Duncan, because she felt both his strong hands around her waist, holding her firm as he fucked her hard.

"Oh my god," she screamed.

Then he stopped, and went more slowly, and his cock felt so hard and solid that she wondered if it were a dildo.

"Shit, don't want to come so soon," he breathed.

"Bring her out here. She looks hungry," Tank said. "You want some cock while you enjoy Duncan?"

Duncan brought her away from the washer, still holding her hair firmly, and brought her head down low. Legs straight, his cock all the way up her pussy, and bent over. Tank's huge, thick cock was at her face. She opened her mouth like the slut she felt like.

At first, it was horrible. She gagged and nearly vomited. He thrust it all the way down her throat and it hurt. At the same time Duncan started jerking his hips into her, digging in deep again, driving her crazy with pleasure. She made herself relax her jaws and her mind, and just let it happen.

Her mouth was fucked like her pussy, hard thrusts, and balls slapping her chin. Wide, thick, veiny, rough, it did not bring pleasure. But the thought of it drove her crazy. How it must look with two guys now fucking her at the same time.

Both men grunted and groaned, and both men came at the same time. Just in time, too, as she could not handle any more of it. Cum exploded into her mouth and made her gag again. Tank's thick black cock spilled out of her mouth, and cum splattered on the cement before her. She swallowed some of it, but her jaw hurt.

Duncan's cum was hot and watery, and exploded out of her pussy as he came, and came, and came into her. The primordial lust for a baby did indeed enhance the feeling. It ran down one leg and splattered on the cement as well. Two little puddles of cum. When he pulled out of her, more gushed out.

Dizzy and lightheaded, she stood up and leaned against the washer. The white guy stared at her, and before she could say anything had a slick finger sliding up her ass, feeling her inside.

"No, I don't...I can't...that will hurt."

David's cock was as long as Duncan, but not as thick. It might fit in her ass a little better than the other two. She bent over the washer and spread her ass cheeks, surprising even herself. David got behind her, and pressed his pink cock against her dark anus, rubbing oil on it. He fingered her some more, making sure she was nice and lubed up.

He pushed his cock into her ass, and she groaned. All that anal sex had helped get her use to it, and made it hurt less. It always felt uncomfortable and intense at first. He worked it good, pulling out, then pushing in a little deeper, coming out, then in.

"Ah, damn, that's tight," Duncan said.

David was all the way up inside her ass before she knew it, and she felt his balls slap her cum-filled pussy as he began fucking her harder.

"Oh yeah, harder," she said. "Drain your nuts up my ass."

Her rectal muscles had relaxed, and she no longer felt discomfort. He pounded into her ass hard. He grabbed her waist and held it firmly. Her tits hung over the washer and jiggled as he fucked her. Her toes curled.

She came again and moaned. David erupted into her ass a moment later, unable to prolong the pleasure he must have felt. His body jerked into her, draining the last of his sperm into her rectum.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds