The Highrise Resort

"Oh yeah," David said. "Fuck yeah!"

Then Tank was behind her, and slid his thick cock into her ass next. She was still having an orgasm by the time he was all the way inside, anus stretched to its limits by a meaty cock.

"I'm pumping my nut into your belly and ass now, from both ends!" he said.

Luna had to bend her legs a little since he was shorter. She reached back and grabbed his enormous balls, squeezing them gently. To her surprise, she had more orgasm left in her. A lot more. The feel of his thick cock stretching her anus felt so good, and soon she was pushing her ass back to meet his thrusts, wanting it all inside her.

"You ain't gunna sit right for a week, baby," Tank said in his deep voice.

It was building up to another orgasm as he grunted and thrust and worked her ass hard. He had just come already, so it took longer this time. She enjoyed his cock sliding deep into her, and then nearly coming all the way out. Slap, slap, slap, they went. He came with a deep grunt of ecstasy, just before she was about to cum herself.

"Not yet!" she protested. "Keep fucking me!" she begged.

"Aw, sweetie, I came too quickly for you? I didn't want to hurt you."

His limp cock slid out of her ass, but not his cum. Her anus tightened and held it. She had to clamp her ass together, though.

"I got more for you," Duncan said. "Sure you can keep going, baby?"

"Yes! Give it to me! I'm so close!"

He got behind her, lubed his cock up, and pushed it into her anus next.

"All the way in!" she begged.

He did so, and the feeling was amazing. His large cock stretching her anus wide, and going into what felt like her colon. Deep inside, and then he started fucking her hard and fast. This time she came, and came hard, shaking all over with it. Then she came again, legs shaking. She felt like jelly, and her ass was becoming numb.

Duncan came in her ass shortly after, and she could feel another load of massively hot and watery semen go into her. A lot of it. His hips jerked his cock up into her as he gushed sperm deep into her.

Luna was lost in the aftermath of this gangbang. She did not protest when David had a second round with her as well. She did not orgasm again, but did not mind David using her like a cheap hooker either, or putting a third load of cum into her ass.

When next she stood up, it was wobbly and uncertain. The three men escorted her to her room. Four loads, she realized. One in her pussy, another in her stomach, and three in her rectum. Her tummy hurt, but she liked this kind of hurt.

Chapter 4 - New Friends

Luna hung out with her three new friends the next day. They didn't just stay at the Highrise, but went exploring Hollywood and Ft. Lauderdale.

She wore a black miniskirt with no underwear, a simple black bandeau with a ring at the center to show her cleavage, and black high heels that matched. Duncan knew what he liked his women to wear, and he had claimed her as his own. Of course, he shared her with his friends. He had her wear a black choker with iron spikes, wide black bracelets with spikes, and anklets with spikes. She looked like a biker whore, with her nerdy glasses still, and loved how she looked.

Her anus was sore from yesterday, so they left it alone. They tended to cop a feel of her pussy when they thought no one was looking. She would let them glimpse her shaved pussy when she bent over, or lifted a leg after her skirt had gone up a little. It was fun being flirty and an extrovert while trying to be discreet as well.

Going to the beach was easy. She just left her high heels in the car, walked barefoot to the beach, then pulled her skirt and bra off to go swimming. The leather stuff with spikes she just left one. It was too public, and too many nudists around to fuck openly. They could flirt and give each other backrubs, and casually finger-fuck her slowly. All three of her new friends had hard-ons most of the time, and didn't seem to mind that everyone saw them.

It began raining hard on the beach, and most people left. This gave them a chance to fuck. Luna was so horny it hurt, and so were the men with their perpetual stiff cocks.

When she came out of the water and into the rain, Duncan looked up and down the beach, saw no one around, and got behind her. He guided his cock into her wet pussy from behind, and drove it in. She gasped with the suddenness of it, and shuddered with a nearly lightning-like, mini-orgasm.

He grabbed her hair, bent her over, and pumped hard and fast into her.

"God, I fucking need to empty my balls!"

A few good pumps and he was gushing cum into her. She came hard as he did. It was just in time before a couple appeared from the rain, walking down the beach. They came apart looking embarrassed at possibly having been caught. Cum mingled with rain down her leg as she walked back their wet clothes.

David and Tank had seen the quickie and wanted a piece of ass as well. She could not blame them.

"Let's go to the tunnel," she offered. "And get out of this rain. I like being wet, but not this wet!"

They laughed at her pun and all got going. No need to even shower since the rain was so heavy. She just carried her skirt and bandeau and walked naked to the tunnel, which was totally empty. Rain on both ends could be heard falling heavily from the center.

Tank pressed her against the concrete wall, her face to the lewd graffiti, his cock hard against her ass. His fingers found her pussy and rubbed her clit. David was next to her touching a nipple, making it hard. The heat and humidity inside the tunnel was stifling. Her horniness made it worse.

Luna rested her arms against the wall and pushed her hips out, legs straight. Tank gripped his cock and rubbed her pussy with it. Then he pressed up into her, sliding in easily from the slickness of Duncan's cum and her own desire. Thick and hard, her pussy ached as it was stretched by Tank. She grunted as he grabbed her waist and thrust hard up into her. Duncan and David played with her tits and kept watch from both sides, in case anyone came. But would they stop if someone did come?

Tank came nearly at once, filling her with cum that dripped out of her and plopped onto the hard concrete between her feet. He pulled out, and David got in right behind her, hard, ready, and eager.

"Oh yeah, just fucking use my pussy. Use it hard," she whispered.

Then a couple did arrive and began walking down the tunnel. Duncan whispered for them to stop.

"No, keep going!" she said. "I'm going to come!"

"Fuck it," David said. "Let them watch."

The couple kept coming, slowing a little as they realized what was going on, and looking concerned. It was dark in the tunnel and they could not see their expressions clearly.

"Everything alright?" the man asked. "Lady?"

"I'm having the time of my life," Luna replied, letting David continue to pump away into her from behind, back arched, face against the wall. "Sorry."

"Nah, it's alright. Just wanted to make sure you weren't being raped, sweaty," said the woman.

They walked by smiling, evidently enjoying the sight of them fucking.

Being watched made it even better, and she cried out in a long and shuddering orgasm, body shaking with it. David came a moment later, and yet more cum ran down the sides of her legs and plopped on the floor.

Tank, not being done, got in behind her again and began pumping away.

"Again? Damn, Tank!" she said.

She came again as he pounded her even harder than before. By this time, Duncan was hard and ready to go again. They brought her away from the wall and lowered her head, and Duncan's cock slid into her mouth, and up her throat. Despite her jaw being stretched and gagging a little, she loved the sensation of two cocks inside each end, and two men using her at the same time.

Tank gushed into her for the second time, and David got in right behind her for his second turn. Duncan took his time using her mouth, and she sucked and licked gently as David got more pussy from her.

Duncan's cum came next, filling her mouth completely. She could not possibly swallow it all, and much of it slid down her chin again and onto the concrete.

David had her by the waist and fucked her hard, grunting with each thrust. She came again as he did, and both of them cried out in unified orgasm.

Luna had to lean against the wall for a moment, unable to walk. The three men got dressed, and they helped her get her clothes back on as well, grinning at her dreamy look.

"Damn, girl. I don't think I've ever seen a woman enjoy this so much."

"Celibacy was worth it," she replied. "Just catching up."

They returned to the Highrise to relax, take naps, and fuck slowly and gently. She loved just lying on her side while one spoon-fucked her pussy, and the other held his cock to her face. She could suck leisurely as she was fucked. When one came in her, and the cum spilled down her ass and thigh, another just got in behind her and continued. When she sucked off a cock and swallowed what she could, another cock presented itself for her to keep going.

Then they slept for hours until it was dark.

* * *

Luna awoke from a horny dream, and her anus quivered. She went to showered the dried cum and sweat from her body, and then took a very hot bath to relax in. She liked touching herself in baths, especially her hypersensitive anus.

She had a wicked thought, and finished her bath and toweled off. The guys were still sleeping, so she woke them up.

"Hey, can you guys DP me?"

They looked at each other and then her, and smiled. They then also took showers.

"And with the windows open. I want people to see," she said.

Tank was a little uncomfortable with that, but agreed to lie on his back. She took Tank's thick, hard penis into her, and rode it good, reaching back to cusp his balls as she did so. Then she leaned forward and spread her ass cheeks, and let Duncan finger her anus with Vaseline. They took their time, inserting one finger, and then a second.

With the lights in the room dimmed, she saw that more and more men and women were coming to watch outside. A warm flush of embarrassment and shame almost made her stop, but then she just accepted it. The conflicting emotions just made everything more intense.

Duncan got behind her, pressed his cock against her anus, and rubbed it for a little while. Then he pushed it into her, and she groaned from it being stretched to its limits. With Tank still hard inside her pussy, it seemed more intense. Feeling two cocks felt painful and intense.

"Oh my god," she breathed. "Fuck. Just shove it in before I wimp out."

Duncan obliged her, and pushed himself in all the way, but still careful. She screamed from the intensity of her ass being stretched once more and still achy from yesterday after all.

Tank moaned and grabbed her tits, and moved his hips back and forth to fuck her pussy slowly. He sucked on one tit and then the other, keeping them hard and wet.

Duncan moaned as he buried his cock deep into her rectum, and began to pump in and out of her ass, grabbing her waist firmly.

Luna sat up partially to look into the mirror, and loved what she saw. Her mouth was open as if still in shock of it all.

Two cocks inside her was incredible. It began to feel much better than she had imagined. Intensely pleasurable, and yet still intense. She could even feel Duncan's balls slap her perineum as he fucked her ass harder and harder.

"Triple-stuff me!" she then pleaded. "I need my mouth fucked, too!"

David rose to the challenge and had to hang his balls over Tank's face to get into position. Then David's huge white cock slid into her mouth, and down her throat. He throat-fucked her at the same time the others fucked each of her holes. The sensation was amazing. Three cocks inside her at once. She gagged, but was getting used to it and controlling it better.

It did not last long since her pussy and rectum were tighter than normal when both were filled with cock. They both came nearly at the same time, and she felt hot cum fill both holes, which made her come very hard. Then David came in her mouth, and this time she swallowed it all. She didn't want any to fall onto Tank's face.

Her body quaked and shook for a while as she turned and lied on her back and thought about the experienced in a dazed state.

Then the audience outside which had been considerable, applauded loudly.

"Again?" Duncan asked her.

"Yes, but this way. David, on your back," she ordered.

David lied on his back, and she faced away from him and sat on his cock, taking his white cock up her ass. It was still so intense that she had to take her time, and groaned often. Once she had it in balls to her pussy, she leaned back on him and spread her legs. David held her tits as he moved his hips, and showed everyone what his cock sliding in and out of her ass looked like.

Duncan had come back with a clean cock, still wet, and was soon between her legs and fucking her pussy while she David's cock stayed thick and hard inside her ass. She could feel two sets of balls slapping her perineum again, driving her crazy. She screamed loudly as she came again, and again, and again.

It was not long before David came in her ass. Duncan came a moment later, hot cum gushing into, and out of her pussy.

Tank had been watching, and was hard as a rock again, his thick black shiny cock so lovely and appealing. She rolled to her side, and then to her back again as David slid away. Tank came between her legs, lifted up her hips, and then pressed his cock into her ass while facing her. The feeling was fucking intense, and she took it like a champ. Her legs were in the air, thighs pressed back, as he drove his cock deep into her guts. He pumped away into her hard and needy, greedy for more of her.

"Greedy," she said, thinking it out loud. "Greedy fucking Tank. Are you getting yours?"

"Yes, I'm fucking getting mine," he said. "You taking another for the team?"

"You know it," she said, gritting her teeth and looking up at Tank's face fiercely.

He did not last long as he ejaculated deep into her rectum as well.

David had gone to wash his cock, and then came back for her pussy. He just took her without even asking, and she loved it.

"Use me," she pleaded as he took her like a dog, driving his white cock deep into her pussy.

"Luna! Luna! Luna!" the crowd outside cheered as David pumped away into her.

Tank got in front of her, his cock cleaned as well. She took it in her mouth eagerly, and let him have his way. Then Duncan was in front of her, too, his cock hard for her mouth. So she took turns letting each of them throat-fuck her.

David exploded in her pussy, and cum slid down both thighs. Then Duncan had her on her back, and his and Tank's cocks hovering over her face. Together they both came into her open mouth, and he waited until it was full before swallowing their combined loads.

The crowd really cheered and clapped with that.

Her ass hurt too much to let any of them have it again that day. She had never slept better in her life. Cum in her stomach, cum in her rectum, and cum in her pussy. They fucked her pussy a few more times until they were exhausted, and she remembered a few toe-curling orgasms half asleep.

Then Luna dreamed of yet one more fantasy that only this place could offer.

Chapter 5 - The Gangbang

She gave herself a week recovery from the Three Amigos.

Duncan came over often to her apartment to fuck often, and they began dating. Sex first, then dinner, then fucking in the car, then a movie. Then return to his place or hers, and fuck some more, then sleep. He then proposed she move in with him and his friends.

"Rent free for your pussy, right on the beach. This is where we live," he told her. "Except we have a forth friend you haven't met yet, who is also a member. Sergio, you'll like him."

"You mean my pussy, ass, and mouth?" she shot back, looking around the place they proposed for her.

"And cooking, cleaning, and laundry."

She was offended and punched him for it, and he laughed.

"I'm not going that far. Everyone does their own cleaning and shit. I'll be earning my keep getting fucked so often I think. But why me? Don't you guys like to fuck other girls, too?"

"We don't want the drama of dating other girls, clubbing, bars, whatever. We are all going to college to pursue major careers. Law enforcement, the United Nations, etc. We have to keep perfect records and stay out of trouble. Hard to do when we are men, distracted by all the fine women of South Beach. If we get bored, we have the Highrise. But that's expensive, you know for men. Can't afford it."

"So I will be the communal wife? For how long?"

"As long as you want. You graduated. Take a break, or not. We know it won't last forever. I hope I'm still you favorite. I don't care how often my best friends fuck your brains out. I'd still marry you, and have kids with you."

Luna was surprised by the sentiment, and blushed a little. She was really falling for Duncan. But they both were not quite ready to settle down, and that was fine for now.

"I'll move in," she said. "My roommates are pissing me off anyway. But you're not going back to the Highrise? What if I do?"

He looked at her strangely.

"What, four cocks are not enough? Or you like pussy, too?"

"I might want to try a few things. Like a gangbang. Like how many can I handle? I'm curious. Does that disgust you?"

"No, it turns me on," Duncan admitted. "But be careful. You want me to watch?"

"Yes," she admitted. "Tonight, will you come watch?"

He smiled.

"As long as you don't make a habit out of it. An addiction."

"Can a woman get addicted to gangbangs?"

"Yes, I've seen it at the Highrise. Women no longer satisfied with just one dick."

"Well I don't think that will be me. I want to try it at least once."

* * *

Luna prepared well for the event. She had gone vegan, and used an enema to clean herself out completely. Totally naked and wearing her heavy cross, anklets, bracelets, and earrings, she turned on all the lights, opened the curtains, then opened the door.

Then she lied on the bed with her legs spread and eyes closed. Pussy shaved, anus already lubed thoroughly with Vaseline coating her rectum. She left the lube on the bed stand as well. Duncan then cuffed her wrist to the bedposts, but left her legs free. She wanted to lie on her back the whole time and not be tossed about and fucked every which way. She couldn't handle that. Duncan left to watch from outside, leaving the door open.

It did not take long for her to be noticed, and the invitation to spread throughout the Highrise. She was remembered well from last week, where evidently she had put on the best show in ages.

She felt nervous. She was giving her body up to countless men and women to use her body. She had a sense that this is what slavery must have been like. A slave women surely must have known that many men would ravish her.

The first man was handsome, white, a business type. Not the largest hard-on in the world, but it didn't matter. He got between her legs and without a word began fucking her. She was hornier than ever and responded to him at once, wrapping her legs around him and moaning as he moaned.

"Don't hold back. Fill my hole up. I'm a cum-bucket for the Highrise tonight. Drain you nuts into me, baby."

He did not disappoint, and his load filled her quickly, a hot gush of pleasure that made her feel warm all over.

Then the nameless stranger was gone. A line was already forming. A big cock stretcher her out and dug deep into her pussy. Though it hurt, she accepted pounding that came next. Then he pulled out, lifted her head, and brought his cock to her mouth as he came. She drank what she could, but most of it had splattered over her tits and face.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds