The Highrise Resort

The next man fucked her ass. She grit her teeth and bore it, until it began to feel good. The next man also had her ass, and she came hard this time, crying out.

Two women had come to sit on each side of her, and began to lick the cum from her titties and face, and even from her pussy. They served as fluffers to get men thoroughly hard if they had trouble. They seemed to know what she wanted, and what she was after. She had not realized until later that one was Cleo, her black tits heavy and beautiful.

"Brave girl, you let me know when it's too much. Men don't know when to stop. I had many gangbangs, girl."

She nodded.

* * *

Hours went by, and orgasm after orgasm shuddered through her body as her pussy and ass were fucked again, and again, and again. The towel under her ass had to be switched out several times for all the cum it soaked up.

Many men just ejaculated on her, drenching her in a bukkake. She had not intended a bukkake, but she got one anyway.

Some men came profusely like porn stars, drenching her in it, or filled her rectum with it. She could not help it pouring out of her all the time. Sometimes she was made to chug it, where she choked and spluttered cum all over herself.

Some men where huge, and when they fucked her ass or pussy it hurt. But it was a good hurt. Raw, achy, sore hurt of a used body. Being stretched and fucked by the biggest cocks were a turn-on no matter what.

Sometimes she was placed sideways and double-stuffed by two men at once again, which she loved the feeling of. Two cocks pumping away into her ass and pussy at the same time brought incredibly strong orgasms, as if her G-spot were being assaulted from two directions.

But mostly she lied on her back and took it. Sometimes she wrapped her legs around a stranger, and whispered things into their ears.

"Empty your sack in me, baby," or "pump your nut in me," or, "yeah, don't hold back, just drain those balls into my ass."

Sometimes her legs were held up and over as she was fucked hard and fast. Other times men just casually made love to her, and didn't care about all the other cum on her tits as they took her nipples in their mouths and suckled. Young men fucked her, and old, and middle-aged, and of every race. The largest man was Hindu, a giant cock that left her coming hard and achy deep inside.

She fell asleep a few times, and felt herself being fucked from a distance. A few times Cleo or the other girl whose name she didn't know, licked her sore pussy, or put ice on it after a twenty-minute break. They were looking out for her.

The faces of so many men coming into her, worshipping her, drowning themselves in her body. Who held the real power here? What was it that they craved like wild beasts?

Cleo called and end to it by 3am, making the decision for her. She then lied next to her, drenched in cum herself, and held her.

"No one has come close to that. You just set a record for the Highrise. But I don't think you know your limits, sweetie. Rest now."

Duncan came in to check on her, his dick slick and soft as if he had fucked her several times.

"Did you get your turn, Duncan?"

"Yes, five times," he smiled. "You want me to clean you up? A hot bath?"

"No, I just want to sleep like this. Now I know what it's like to be a slave, to be used and fucked. I always wanted to know."

"Why?" Cleo asked, curiously.

But she fell asleep deeply. When she awoke, Duncan bathed her and loved her no less.

"Are you addicted?"

"No," Luna said. "Four men will be enough, if not too much. Then eventually, I will want only one."

Duncan smiled.

"You were a fucking goddess. I can never watch porn again, knowing it could never compare to the real thing."

And so she moved in with the Four Amigos, three of which she already knew. The fourth guy of their group was just as handsome and well-hung as the rest of them.

They got to know each other quickly, with a quickie.

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds