• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Housekeeper

The Housekeeper

123

Paul and Penny Marshall lived in a huge six bedroom detached house in a village forty minutes by train into London.

Paul was twenty six years old and his wife Penny, twenty three.

Paul was self-employed and developed computer games as well as designing Apps for mobile phones. This had enabled the young couple to move into their expensive new home.

He was a typical geek. Skinny, five feet seven tall with short brown hair and glasses.

Penny worked three days a week at the village Primary school as a teacher's assistant. She too was slim, stood five six tall with perky breasts and a sexy round bottom. She had long blonde hair that fell down her back. Most of the male villagers and fathers that took their children to school had indecent thoughts about her but Penny was so naive she never even noticed.

The village they lived in was very quaint with one pub, a mini market and a church. A bus ran twice a day to the nearest largest town that had shops, pubs, restaurants and a railway station.

Paul had noticed though that little things weren't being done around the house. Dishes stacked by the sink, clothes not washed or ironed and dust on tables and other places. It was Penny's responsibility to maintain the house while Paul worked. Unfortunately Penny hated doing the housework.

After a great debate which consisted of Paul shouting and Penny sulking it was decided that they would apply for a housekeeper to come in for four hours a day to do the jobs Penny disliked so much.

They advertised at the local mini market and in the local newspaper, The Courier. They weren't expecting any applicants and were surprised when Paul received four hopeful emails.

They decided that they would interview all four applicants on the following Tuesday and Thursday when Penny wasn't at work.

To say they were dismayed at the quality of the candidates was an understatement.

The two that turned up on Tuesday just weren't what they had in mind. The first one was a Goth, dressed in black with a pale face and black eyeshadow, eye liner and lipstick. Paul said afterwards that she scared him.

The other girl was heavily tattooed and chewed gum throughout the interview then demanded a lift to and from work each day as she didn't live in the village and she never used public transport. So it was a no to her too.

By Thursday afternoon they were resigned to not filling the role. The girl that arrived in the morning just wanted to know if she got paid holidays, a pension and if she was paid when she was off sick!

Paul and Penny were sitting in their respective armchairs in the sitting room waiting for their three o'clock applicant to turn up when at two minutes to three the doorbell chimed.

Penny got up to answer the door and saw a tall lady in her early fifties dressed in a dark blue business suit standing there.

'Oh you must be Mrs Shaw, please do come in,' said Penny.

Ruth Shaw was an imposing figure of a woman. At fifty three years of age she stood at five feet ten in her stocking feet and was especially tall today as she was wearing three inch heels.

She had short grey hair, brown eyes with full lips painted a vivid red.

Penny led her to where Paul was sitting but he rose to his feet when Mrs Shaw walked into the room. They shook hands and Paul asked her to sit on the sofa. Before she sat down Penny asked if she could take her jacked.

Mrs Shaw thanked her and removed it deliberately slowly to reveal a white blouse that just about contained her extremely large chest.

As she sat down she leaned back on the sofa and crossed her legs.

Paul marvelled at the rasping sounds her nylons made.

Both Paul and Penny were captivated by the formidable older woman.

Paul started off the questioning and they were both pleasantly surprised by the answers they received.

Mrs Shaw told them that she was married to her husband Joe and that they had lived in the village all their lives. She was fifty three years old and in remarkable health.

She had initially been a nanny to Lord and Lady Sinclair and their three children from the Hall. When the children had grown up she became the housekeeper until Lord Sinclair died the previous year. She stayed on to look after the Dowager Lady Sinclair and help her move into one of the cottages on the estate when her elder son Charles, the present Lord Sinclair moved into the Hall with his wife and two children. They already had a nanny for the children and now she was out of work.

She said she didn't want to move away from the village especially as her fifty five year old husband still worked freelance for many of the farmers in the area.

Paul looked at Penny who gave him a slight but noticeable nod.

'If you can excuse Penny and I for a moment please?'

When they left the room all Penny said was, 'Yes.'

'OK,'' he agreed and they walked back into the sitting room.

'My wife and I are sure you are just the person we need.' he told Mrs Shaw.

The chatted about hours of work and rates of pay.

'Well Mrs Shaw we are very happy to have you!' Penny told her.

'If you don't mind I would prefer if you called me Nanny. I've been Nanny for so many years now even Joe calls me it. I will address you as Mr and Mrs Martial, initially, Is that agreeable?'

Both Paul and Penny said it was and they shook hands.

Mrs Shaw started work the following Monday.

She worked four hours a day, six days a week from about eleven in the morning to three in the afternoon. She always wore a tight skirt with various coloured silk or satin blouses that were also tight showing off her remarkable breasts. She often showed more cleavage on the days Penny was working which didn't go unnoticed by Paul. He was also fascinated by the seams running up her stockings and her three inch heels she always wore.

Whilst Paul ogled their housekeeper Penny struck up many a conversation with her. They often had a sherry together in the sitting room while Paul worked upstairs in his office with Penny probably telling Mrs Shaw a few more personal things that she should.

They talked about her work at the school then about Penny's school days. Penny hinted that in school she had 'experimented' with one of the older girls and even a teacher. Mrs Shaw smiled and said it was all part of growing up.

Days turned into weeks and all was running along smoothly. No dishes left unwashed, No dirty clothes or even clean ones that needed ironing. Mrs Shaw dusted and vacuumed the whole house and prided herself on its cleanliness.

Then something happened to change the equilibrium of the household.

Mrs Shaw was cleaning around Paul as he worked in his office.

He was struggling to break a problem with a new game he was developing.

He was working out equations with a pencil on a pad and just couldn't quite get the proper structure to his problem so he screwed up the page and tossed it towards his paper bin. Unfortunately he missed and the ball of paper rolled towards Mrs Shaw.

She looked at him angrily.

'Mr Marshall! I am here as your housekeeper and not your servant. I'm sorry I shall have to reconsider my employment immediately!'

She hoped she hadn't gone too far but when she saw the look of devastation on Paul's face she thought she may have gauged it just right.

'Oh no Nanny. Please don't. I'm really sorry.' Paul grovelled as he rushed to retrieve the offending object and deposit in the bin.

She walked over to the three seat black leather sofa that was along the wall of his office and sat down in the middle.

'Mr Marshall, come over her!'

Paul walked over to her nervously.

When he was in front of her Mrs Shaw reached out and started to unbuckle his belt.

'Wha..what are you doing Nanny?'

'I would be quiet if I were you. Your wife is downstairs and you wouldn't want her to hear you, would you?' she said as she dragged his zipper down.

She eased the trousers to his ankles then grasped the tops of his boxers and dragged them down to join them.

'Oh God,' Paul gasped.

She then pulled him over her lap and started to spank him.

Luckily Penny was watching her favourite soap and couldn't hear the slaps or his muffled cries.

Mrs Shaw could feel his cock getting hard as she rained more blows on his pale white arse turning it quite pink.

She then pulled him up so he was sitting on her knees facing away from her.

'You're going to be a good boy for Nanny from now on, aren't you?'

Paul was practically sobbing, his bottom stung and his cock bobbed up and down in front of him.

Mrs Shaw then reached around and took hold of his slim hard cock and began to wank him.

Paul moaned as he could feel Mrs Shaw's large breasts pressing into his back as her fist jacked his cock but he bit his lip to keep his wife from hearing his groans of pleasure.

Nanny masturbated the young man harder and she could feel him tense.

'That's it now, Cum for Nanny. Be a good boy and cum for Nanny!'

With a grunt Paul exploded and shot ropes of white cum over his wooden office floor.

Pushing him to the floor she ordered him to clean it up the mess then went downstairs to work in the kitchen.

Paul sat in his office and wondered what it had all been about. He hoped it would happen again.

Mrs Shaw went home and told her husband Joe what had happened.

'Good. When will you get to the girl?'

'Oh it won't be long until she slips up,' his wife replied.

A few days later Paul had to go into London to see a client and asked Penny if she would like to go along with him. She declined saying she would enjoy a day at home on her own for a change.

Penny was in the kitchen still in her short white sheer silk nightie when Mrs Shaw arrived.

'Morning Nanny, would you like a cup of coffee? I'm just about to have one.'

Mrs Shaw accepted and they sat at the kitchen table with their drinks.

Penny couldn't help staring at Mrs Shaw's huge breasts, her nipples pushing out through her tight blouse.

Unknown to her Mrs Shaw was also taking in the young woman's pert breasts as her nipples too were poking out of her nightwear.

'Right. I'm off for a nice long soak. See you later!'

'You certainly will,' thought Mrs Shaw.

Half an hour later Mrs Shaw walked upstairs and knocked on Penny's bedroom door.

'Come in,' said Penny dressed only in a towel whilst drying her hair.

'Do you mind if I clean the bathroom while you're in here?' asked Mrs Shaw.

'Go ahead,' said Penny distractedly.

Mrs Shaw walked into the bathroom and smiled to herself. There on the bathroom floor were two discarded towels.

She marched back into the bedroom and asked Penny to follow her.

'Yeah in a minute,' she said as she continued to dry her hair.

Mrs Shaw took her by the arm and dragged her into the bathroom.

Hey, what do you think you're doing?' cried Penny.

'Look! Look at the mess in here. I'm not your skivvy. I am the housekeeper and I keep house. I do not run around after you two picking things up. There is a laundry basket over there!'

She then grabbed the towel from around the younger woman's body and dragged it off eliciting a squeal from Penny.

'Come with me!'

She dragged the naked girl down the corridor and into Paul's office and over to the sofa.

Penny was pushed forward so her knees were on the middle base cushion and her arms were forced out along the top of the back cushions and her head hung down.

'Stay like that!'

Then she walked over to Paul's desk and found a wooden twelve inch ruler that she stroked over Penny's cute little bottom making her shudder.

Suddenly she brought the ruler down onto Penny's pale white buttocks.

'Ouch Nanny. Please stop.'

'Be quiet and don't move until I say you can!'

Mrs Shaw began to rain blows on Penny eliciting squeals then moans as the pain gave away to pleasure.

She threw down the ruler and sat at one end of the sofa pulling Penny into her. Penny could feel Mrs Shaw's huge tits pressed into her naked back as the older woman reached around her and played with her nipples, squeezing them and making her groan.

'You will be a good little girl for Nanny, won't you?'

All Penny could do was moan and nod her head.

Mrs Shaw slipped her right hand down between Penny's thighs and found her hot wet pussy.

'Oh God!' exclaimed Penny as the older woman slipped two fingers into her tight gash.

'Penny's a dirty little girl, isn't she?

Penny moaned as Mrs Shaw fingered her. She turned her head and sought out her assailant's mouth.

Mrs Shaw kissed her hard and slipped her tongue into Penny's mouth as she carried on frigging her. She then withdrew her fingers and instead used them on her clit.

'Oh fuck!

Penny was panting now as her orgasm started to build.

'Please Nanny. Please make me cum!'

Mrs Shaw doubled her efforts and soon Penny let out a scream as her juices saturated the older woman's hand.

Penny felt herself being pushed to the floor before Mrs Shaw stood up. What she did next shocked Penny as Mrs Shaw reached under her skirt and peeled off her panties.

Laying back on the sofa and opening her legs she took Penny by the hair and dragged her face between her thighs.

'Do it!' was all she said.

Penny licked and sucked with enthusiasm as Mrs Shaw moaned.

She now had hold of Penny's head and was practically fucking her face.

Suddenly she went stiff and her juices flooded over Penny's face.

As she lay back Penny climbed onto the sofa and they both hugged each other.

Again Mrs Shaw regaled her husband of what had happened that afternoon.

'So what's the plan now?' he asked.

'I think I'll work on the husband for a little while longer until I have him where I want him then I'll suggest they get you in to tidy the garden.'

'Then what?'

She told him and Joe smiled!

A week went by with both Paul and Penny living in anticipation of being taken advantage of again by Mrs Shaw.

Fortunately for Paul Mrs Shaw went ahead with her plan.

Penny was at work and Paul was in his office so Mrs Shaw decided to clean their bedroom. It was when she was vacuuming the carpet that she saw something sticking out from under the bed. As she retrieved it she noticed it was a used pair of Paul's boxer shorts. She picked them up and marched into Paul's office.

'What are these doing on the floor?' she asked sternly.

'I..I don't know Nanny.'

'You know what happens to naughty boys who leave things lying around on the floor, don't you?'

Paul gulped and looked at the floor as he nodded yes.

She walked over to his sofa and sat down.

'Come over here you naughty boy!'

Paul gasped but walked towards her.

Like the time before she undid his trousers before pulling them down his thighs with his underwear.

As she was spanking him she suddenly had an idea.

'Wait here,' she said as she left him on his knees on the floor then walked out of the room.

She first went into the main bedroom and found four silk scarves then went into one of the guest bedrooms, one that had a metal frame bed. She tied a scarf to each corner of the bed then went to get Paul.

She first of all stripped him naked even though Paul begged her not to. She then grabbed his now hard cock and led him to the bedroom. When Paul saw the scarves he panicked.

'Na..Nanny. What are you going to do?'

'Oh I'm just going to punish you. But in the nicest possible way,' she added with a smile forcing him onto his back and tying his wrists and ankles to the bed.

'Won't be a moment.'

Mrs Shaw went next into the bathroom and found what she was looking for then went back to find Paul trying to escape from his bonds.

She sat down on the bed facing him and crossed her legs, the sounds of her stockings rasping together weren't lost on Paul.

She took hold of his cock and began to slowly stroke it.

'You've been a naughty boy again, haven't you Mr Marshall?'

Paul said nothing but shook his head no.

'Sorry Nanny. It won't happen again.'

'Oh don't lie little boy. I think you did it deliberately so Nanny could take you in hand again!'

As she said this she squeezed his cock causing him to groan out loud.

'You like it when Nanny takes you in hand don't you?'

Paul gasped and nodded.

'Well I hope you like what Nanny is going to do to you now.'

She took the bottle of Tea Tree oil she had found in the bathroom cupboard and flicked open the top.

Paul's eyes flew open when he heard the click.

Next she peeled back his foreskin to reveal his shiny wet glans then she squirted an amount of the gel into her hand and smoothed it up and down his cock head. Then she poured some on the middle finger of her right hand and unceremoniously plunged it into his arse causing Paul first to gasp then to groan.

She got up from the bed and returned the bottle to the bathroom and washed her hands.

When she got back to the bedroom Paul was squirming and moaning on the bed.

'Please Nanny. Wipe it off, it tingles and it's burning.'

Mrs Shaw just laughed then unzipped her black skirt and let it drop to the floor before sliding off her panties.

Paul looked at the statuesque older woman dressed in her high heels, black silk stockings, black silk suspender belt and shiny white blouse. He could see her grey hairy pussy as she walked towards the bed.

'Now for the third part of your punishment little boy!'she told him as she climbed up onto the bed and straddled his face.

'You'd better pleasure me and make me cum, or else!'

Paul was in awe as her hairy muff descended onto his lips.

Automatically he started to lick.

He could feel the sensations in his cock grow as the gel began to work on his cock head and in his arse. He began to groan into her pussy making her moan.

She was literally riding his face when she heard and felt him groan as spurt after spurt of cum shot out of his abused cock. This pushed her over the edge and she came all over his face.

She pulled on her panties then fastened her skirt before releasing his right wrist and telling him to untie himself and go into the shower to wash the gel from his body.

Standing in the shower after washing himself clean he wondered just how far his cleaning lady was going to go with the abuse.

It was a week later when Mrs Shaw told Penny that she thought that the garden needed to be tended to. She said the grass needed cutting and the hedges trimmed.

'Oh I must ask around to see if anyone knows a gardener. Paul is useless at things like that.'

'That's what I was hoping!' thought Mrs Shaw.

'Oh don't worry about that. I'll ask my husband Joe to pop by one afternoon and have a look at it for you. He has a large industrial mower he uses on the park when the council needs him. He'll be more than happy to help.'

'Oh that is brilliant,' gushed Penny.

On a day that they knew Penny would be at home Joe Shaw arrived at the Marshall's home.

After a coffee and a chat about what they thought they would require him to do Paul and Joe stepped out into the garden to look at the mess.

'Oh dear. I must have had too much coffee. It's gone right through me!' exclaimed Joe.

'Oh, we do have a downstairs loo if you would care to use it,' replied Paul.

'No. No need to tramp indoors. It's perfectly secluded here!' and without waiting for Paul to reply he unzipped his work jeans and took his cock out.

Once it was out he pulled it a couple of times and he heard Paul gasp.

'My wife's proudest possession.' he laughed as he saw Paul stare at his huge fat cock.

'Fuck!' thought Paul, 'It must be nearly eight inches soft!'

In the kitchen Mrs Shaw called Penny to the window and told her to look.

Penny also gasped when she saw Mr Shaw's large tool. She was spellbound as he started to piss.

Mrs Shaw walked up to her and put her arms around the young woman's waist.

'You should see it when it's hard,' she whispered in her ear before taking her right hand and slowly pushing up the front of Penny's white summer dress.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Housekeeper

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds