The Housekeeper

'It's over ten inches long and thick as anything.' she said as her hand dipped into the front of Penny's white silk thong.

'Can you imagine being fucked by a big thick cock like that?' she asked as she began to stroke Penny's hard clit.

'Oh God!' cried Penny as he pussy began to spasm.

Mrs Shaw stopped stroking her clit but then thrust two fingers up her soaking wet vagina causing Penny to gasp.

'Would you like to be fucked by a big thick ten inch hard cock?'

Penny could only moan as her orgasm built but she couldn't take her eyes off Mr Shaw's huge cock.

'Would you like to be fucked by my husbands fat, hard ten inch cock?'

As she said that she bent her two fingers inside the younger woman's pussy and stoked her g-spot.

That was all it took to send Penny over the edge.

'Oh fuck yes. Yes!' she cried as she came on the older woman's fingers.

Mrs Shaw led her over to a kitchen chair and sat her down before going to the sink to wash her hands.

That night at home she told Joe what had happened.

'Looks like you'll be fucking the young posh girl before too long,' she told him.

Joe just smirked and left the details to his wife.

That night in bed Paul tried casually to mention what had happened in the garden that afternoon.

'Did you see what Mr Shaw did this afternoon?'

'No.' lied Penny so Paul told her about him urinating on the grass.'

'Oh he probably does that all the time when he's out in the fields working for the farmers.' said Penny trying to play it down.

'It's not that,' said Paul, it's...'

'It's what?' asked Penny.

Paul swallowed and said, 'It's the size of his cock. It must have been about seven or eight inches long even when it was soft.'

'Oh!', exclaimed Penny. Then added, 'I wonder how big it is when it's hard?'

Paul went quiet for a moment so Penny leaned over to kiss his cheek. She placed her hand on his crotch and found he was erect.

She grabbed his hard-on causing Paul to moan.

'Oh I think my husband liked the older man's cock. Is there a bromance brewing?' she giggled.

Paul pushed her onto her back causing her to squeal then lifted her white silk nightie above her hips and threw himself between her thighs before he impaled himself in her dripping pussy.

As they fucked all Paul could think about was Mr Shaw's big hard cock.

And indeed so could Penny.

A couple of days later Mrs Shaw saw Penny go into the kitchen so she followed her in.

Penny turned as Mrs Shaw entered.

'Oh, Hi Nanny!'

Mrs Shaw grabbed Penny and pushed her up against the kitchen wall.

The older woman leaned towards Penny and sought her lips. She pulled her head up with her left hand and passionately kissed her as her right hand sought out her pert breasts.

Penny was wearing a pair of black ski pants and a white crop top with no bra.

She moaned as Mrs Shaw fondled her perky tits then gasped as she took her already large nipple between her finger and thumb and squeezed.

Still kissing the young woman intensely with her tongue thrust down her throat she then reached down and pushed her ski pants down far enough so that she had access to Penny's pussy.

Penny gargled something but Mrs Shaw had already shoved two finger up and was drumming her clit with her thumb.

Mrs Shaw broke the kiss as she continued to finger fuck the younger woman.

'Don't make a noise or Mr Marshall will hear!'

'Oh God Nanny. Why?'

'You've been thinking about my husbands cock since Tuesday haven't you? Thinking of his big hard fat cock!'

'Oh fuck,' cried Penny quietly as she felt her orgasm build.

'You want him to fuck you, don't you? You want him to push his big cock into your tight wet pussy and make you scream. Don't you?'

As Mrs Shaw said that she curled her fingers and stroked Penny's G-Spot yet again.

That was enough to push her over the edge and she came hard.

'Oh God yes. Yes I want his big thick cock in me, fucking me. Oh yes!'

Mrs Shaw took her fingers out when Penny's orgasm had subsided but kept her pressed against the wall.

She leaned in and whispered, 'Be at our house tomorrow after school. Make an excuse why you're going to be late home but come round straight after you finish work. Do you understand?'

Penny nodded but Mrs Shaw asked again.

'Do you understand?'

'Yes,' whispered Penny back. 'I understand.'

Mrs Shaw helped Penny over to a kitchen chair then washed her hands and continued to clean the house.

Penny was full of trepidation when she heard the school bell sound at three o'clock. She had just gathered her stuff together when Mrs Johnston the class teacher came over to her.

'Are you feeling OK Penny? You seem to have been distracted and very quiet today?'

'Oh I er I have a headache that's all. I will be right as rain on Monday.'

'Oh well have a great weekend.' said the teacher as she disappeared out of the door.

Penny climbed into her soft top Mini and drove over to Mr and Mrs Shaw's home.

They lived in a quaint three up three down semi-detached cottage about five minutes drive from the school.

She nervously knocked on the door and waited.

The door was opened by Mrs Shaw who invited her in to the living room.

'Please take a seat Joe has just got out of the shower. He'll be down in a minute. Let me get you a glass of wine to calm your nerves.'

Penny accepted and just as she'd drained the last drops from her glass she heard footsteps on the stairs.

'Hello Mrs Marshall. Nice of you to come.'

Penny looked up to see Mr Shaw in a white fluffy bath robe that came to just below his knees.

'Do you want anything love?' asked Mrs Shaw to her husband.

He replied he was fine so Mrs Shaw looked at Penny.

'Are you ready then Mrs Marshall?'

Penny nodded sheepishly. She was after all going to fuck her housekeeper's husband.

'Right Joe. Why don't you take Mrs Marshall to our bedroom.'

Mr Shaw held out his large hand and helped Penny up from the sofa then led her up the stairs.

Once in the room he closed the door, turned to Penny and in doing so he undid the belt to let the robe drop to the floor.

Penny gasped as his half erect cock swayed when he walked towards her.

He stood in front of Penny and let her look at him.

Penny was amazed to see what good condition he was in for fifty five. He had a chiseled good looking face, broad shoulders and a trim waist from all the years of manual labouring on farms in all weathers. She noticed the curly greying hairs on his chest and his trimmed darker pubes.

What really caught her eyes was his big fat cock.

He took a step forward and took her hand in his then guided it to his cock. Penny was just about able to wrap her fingers around it.

Mr Shaw started to undo the buttons of her white silk blouse. He pulled it off and laid it on the bed beside them. Next he reached around her back and undid her white lacy bra allowing her pert 34 B breasts to fall free.

Penny was shivering with anticipation as she was being undressed by this older man and then realised she was stroking his cock rather than just holding it. She also noticed it has become a lot harder and fatter.

Next Mr Shaw reached behind her and unzipped her black knee length skirt, picking it up when it fell to the floor and placed it with the rest of her clothes on the bed.

He looked at her and smiled.

She was wearing grey thigh high hold up stockings along with a black silk thong and black three inch heels.

Mr Shaw placed his thumbs into the sides of her thong and dragged it down her thighs and off.

He removed her hand, went to the bed to retrieve her clothes then carried them over to a bedside chair and laid them on it.

When he came back he took her in his arms and gently kissed her. Penny couldn't believe how soft his lips were and readily kissed him back.

Any twinge of guilt she felt about cheating on Paul disappeared when Joe's hard cock pressed into her stomach.

Mr Shaw broke the kiss and whispered to her.

'On your knees!'

Penny heard the request but for some reason couldn't move.

She felt his hands on her shoulders then soft downward pressure.

Penny was on her knees staring at Mr Shaw's hard ten inch cock.

He took it in his hand then rubbed it over Penny's lips.

'Kiss it!'

Penny tentatively kissed the large circumsised crown of his cock before running her tongue over it then down the length of the shaft causing Mr Shaw to groan.

'Suck it please Mrs Marshall.'

Penny tried to put it in her mouth but gagged before even a half of it disappeared so she sucked on the bald shiny know until Mr Shaw could stand it no more as he pulled her to her feet and lifted her onto the bed on her back.

'Time to get you nice and wet!' he said as he spread her legs and dipped his head between her thighs.

Penny gasped. Paul had never been keen on giving her oral but here was an experienced man driving her wild. He gave her two screaming climaxes before he climbed to his knees between her open thighs.

'That should make it easier.' he said as he saw juices dripping out of her pussy.

He rubbed the head of his cock between her wet lips and then placing it at her entrance he pushed gently.

'Please Mr Shaw I think it's going to be too big.'

Joe just looked at her and smiled pushing three inches into the young woman.

'Oh God Mr Shaw please go slow I can feel myself stretching to accommodate you.'

Joe pushed another three inches in.

'Of fuck! Please Mr Shaw that's all I can take. Please no more!'

Joe slammed his hips into her as the last three inches or so of his big fat cock went deeper than anything she'd had before including her dildo.

'Oh shit!' she cried as an orgasm washed over her.

'Fuck!. I've just cum by being penetrated,' thought Penny

That was the last thought she had as Mr Shaw began to fuck her and she had to concentrate on breathing through her moans and groans.

Oh God Mr Shaw I'm cumming again. Oh fuck!'

Joe carried on sliding his huge cock in and out of her tight grasping pussy. He felt her pussy wall contract and heard her squeal as another orgasm racked her body.

He easily flipped her over so that she was on top of him.

'Come on. You can fuck me now!'

Penny was lost in lust as she worked her hips riding his huge tool.

He looked up at her to see she had her eyes closed as she concentrated on fucking his big hard cock.

Suddenly she cried out.

'Oh fuck. Shit. Fuuuucccckkkk!'

She came like she'd never cum before. For the first time she squirted her juices hard all over Joe's cock and balls.

She collapsed on his chest mewing like a little kitten his cock still hard and deep in her pussy.

He whispered in her ear.

'My turn now!'

He flipped her over so she was on her front then pulled her knees up with her head buried in a pillow.

He rubbed his cock along the lips of her sensitive pussy and then with one push he penetrated her fully causing her to groan into the pillow.

Joe grabbed hold of her hips as he steadily fucked her.

Penny's moans turned into sobs as he relentlessly pounded her. She had lost count of the number of orgasms she'd had.

Joe could feel his balls churning and with one last deep push he exploded into the younger woman's pussy.

Penny screamed and came seconds later.

Joe pulled out and Penny collapsed face down on the bed.

'Stay here and I'll send my wife up to clean you.'

Penny, still moaning into the pillow, nodded her head.

A couple of minutes later the bedroom door opened and she heard Mrs Shaw enter the bedroom.

Mrs Shaw sat on the side of the bed and started to rub her back.

'Did you enjoy it darling?' she asked softly.

'Ye...yes thank you Nanny.'

'Good now turn over and let me clean you up!'

Penny felt herself being turned on her back and when she saw Mrs Shaw she gasped. Mrs Shaw was naked apart from a black satin girdle, shiny black silk stockings and her shiny black heels.

'Na...Nanny, what are you doing?'

'Shush little one!' and with that she laid on the bed and pushed her face between the young woman's thighs.

'Oh God!' cried Penny as Mrs Shaw's mouth engulfed her swollen pussy.

Mrs Shaw licked and sucked her husband's cum from Penny's quim as Penny moaned and groaned especially when the older woman sought out her clit.

'Oh God Nanny! You're going to make me cum again.'

Penny grunted when her orgasm hit and then collapsed back on the bed panting.

'I think you should pop into our bathroom and take a shower. We don't want you reeking of sex when you get home.' said Mrs Shaw smiling.

When she had gone Joe looked at his wife and asked her what her plans were next.

'Oh I think I'll make young Mr Marshall fuck me on Monday.'

Joe just laughed.

When Penny returned home she faked a headache, said she would order in a pizza and drank a bottle of white wine before going to bed early. There was no way she was letting Paul fuck her battered pussy.

Mrs Shaw cleaned on Saturday and Sunday as normal although Penny tried hard to keep out of her way. On Saturday she even persuaded Paul to go into London with her shopping and have lunch in a fashionable restaurant making sure the housekeeper was gone before they returned.

On Sunday Mrs Shaw did manage to corner the younger woman.

'Has your pussy healed from Friday yet?' asked Mrs Shaw quietly so Paul wouldn't hear.

'Ye...yes thank you Nanny,' Penny replied meekly.

'Oh good. In that case I want you to come over again on Thursday morning, it's my day off remember?'

But I...I...' flustered Penny.

'Don't worry. Joe is working so it'll be just a girly get together. I'll buy wine.' Mrs Shaw told her.

'Oh OK. What time?' asked a relieved Penny.

'How about eleven? Can you manage that?

'Yes of course,' confirmed Penny.

The next day was a warm Summer day. Penny was at work and Paul was back in his office working on a development project, wearing a t-shirt and shorts when Mrs Shaw walked in.

Paul turned to greet her and she just stood looking at him.

It unnerved Paul.

'What...what can I do for you Nanny?'

Mrs Shaw spun his chair around and put her hands on the armrest as she leaned in towards him.

'Do you like my breasts Mr Marshall?'

Paul had an unrestricted view down her blouse and could see a vast amount of cleavage pushed together by her white satin bra.

I...I er I mean..' he mumbled.

Slowly with her right hand Mrs Shaw began to undo the other buttons that held her blouse together.

Pulling the blouse open she showed Paul her tits encased in their shiny white satin cups.

'Maybe you need a better view!' she stated as she took both hands from the chair and unfastened her bra letting her bare breasts fall inches from Paul's face.

'Would you like to touch them Mr Marshall?'

Without waiting for a reply she grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts.

'Feel my nipples Mr Marshall. Do you see how erect they are? They are very sensitive. I can even achieve orgasm by having them played with. Mrs Marshall hasn't got big tits like me has she?'

Paul agreed that no his wife's breasts weren't nearly as big as he started to feel and squeeze her hard nipples.

'Mmmm you really are turning me on Mr Marshall. Are you turned on too?' she asked as she dropped her hand to his crotch.

'Oh you are turned on just like me. Maybe we should do something about that!'

Paul groaned on hearing that and having his cock stroked through his shorts.

Mrs Shaw stood up, walked over to the sofa and sat down.

'Take your clothes off and come here!' she ordered.

Paul just sat there not knowing what to do.

'If you don't do as I say right now I will put you over my knee and spank you until you won't be able to sit at your desk.'

With a sigh Paul stood and pulled his t-shirt off then dropped his shorts and underwear.

He stood naked in front of his housekeeper and trembled with anticipation.

Mrs Shaw leaned forward, reached out and took hold of his hard cock, slowly stroking it.

'You have a really nice cock Mr Marshall. Not as big as my husband's cock though. Is it?'

Paul groaned at the humiliation and the teasing of her fingers.

'Did you like looking at my husband's big cock the other day?'

Paul just squirmed.

'Oh I saw you staring at it. I bet you were wondering how big it was when it is fully hard, weren't you? Well it's a touch more than ten inches long and very fat.'

Paul was lost in thought as Mrs Shaw kept slowly stroking his own six inch one.

'You're imagining it all hard and throbbing, aren't you? I bet you'd like to hold it and stroke it like I'm doing to yours. Maybe you'd like to take it in your mouth!'

As she said that she leaned even more forward and put her red lipsticked mouth around Paul's cock making him moan.

She sucked him for a few seconds before taking her mouth of it.

'Do you want to cum, little boy?'

Paul was by now panting.

Mrs Shaw sat back a little and pulled up her skirt to reveal her black stockings and black satin suspender belt. Paul gasped as he saw she wasn't wearing any panties.

She took hold of his hips and dragged him down on top of her.

'Nanny. Please! Wait...'

She took hold of his cock with her right hand and lined it up to her hairy wet pussy while with her left she placed it on his bum pushing him into her. His cock slipped easily inside.

'Oh Mr Marshall you naughty boy, you're fucking Nanny. Or maybe you should call me Mummy.'

This caused Paul to groan and Mrs Shaw could feel his cock twitch.

'That's it little Paulie fuck Mummy!' she said as she wrapped her thighs around his as she urged him on.

Paul couldn't help himself. He was delirious with lust as he started to fuck the older lady.

'Oh Paulie, you do like fucking Mummy don't you? Are you imagining having a big cock like Daddy?'

'Oh God!' exclaimed Paul as he could feel his cum starting to bubble in his balls.

He looked down at his housekeeper beneath him, her bare breasts heaving with each stroke of his cock.

'Do you think your sweet little wife would like Daddy's big hard cock. Do you think she would like to be fucked by it? Can you imagine his big fat ten inch cock in your wife's tight wet young pussy as he hammers in and out of her?'

Paul could imagine it, in fact he was imagining it at that very moment as Mrs Shaw gripped his cock with her pussy walls.

'Would you like to see that little Paulie? Would you like to watch Daddy pound little Penny with his big fat cock? I can arrange it. Maybe I would tie you naked to a chair in the bedroom while my husband fucks your wife. I could stroke you while you watched. Even if you closed your eyes you would hear him grunting, flesh slapping against flesh and your young wife screaming in ecstasy every time she had an orgasm!'

That did it for Paul. He cried out as he erupted into Mrs Shaw's milking pussy.

When he'd got his breath back she eased him onto the floor in front of her. She was never going to cum by Paul fucking her but she was now so horny she needed some relief.

She moved to the edge of the sofa and took hold of Paul by the hair.

'Your cock isn't big enough to get me off but I know your tongue can so get to it.'

'Oh please no, Mrs Shaw. Please don't make me...'

Paul could smell his own cum as it seeped out of her but he knew he had no option other than to do it and do it quickly.

He licked and sucked swallowing some of his own semen and a lot of her arousal until she moaned loud and hard as she came all over his face.

On Thursday Penny drove over to Mrs Shaw's cottage and knocked on the door. When it opened Mrs Shaw invited her in.

They walked into her living room and Penny was surprised to see another woman sitting on the sofa. As Mrs Shaw led Penny towards her the lady rose to shake hands and say hello.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds