The Housekeeper

Penny could see she was probably in her late fifties, tall and slim with full sized breasts, wearing a tight black woolen dress that came to just above her knees.

Penny also thought how attractive she was with her straight blonde hair cut into her face and a pert nose with full lips.

'Penny, let me introduce my friend Audrey, Audrey Davenport.'

The two ladies shook hands and Audrey patted the sofa next to her for Penny to sit.

Mrs Shaw brought a bottle of chilled white wine and three glasses.

'I know it's early but as it's my day off I thought we'd celebrate a little'

Penny didn't want too much wine as she was driving but thought a couple of glasses wouldn't hurt.

The three women chatted about mundane things until Audrey asked Penny if she enjoyed working at the school.

'Oh yes Mrs Davenport...'

'Good God, no!' Audrey interjected. 'It's Miss. Please call me Miss Davenport.

She put her right arm around Penny's shoulders and laid her left hand on her thigh.

'I've never liked dirty little boys. Just dirty little girls!'

As she said that she grasped Penny's shoulder tightly then slid her left hand up under her dress to find Penny was wearing cream hold up stockings. He hand came to rest on Penny's white silk panties.

Penny gasped.

'You're right Nanny. She is a little slut in her racy silk underwear.'

Penny froze as both women looked at her. Audrey started to stroke her silk panties causing her to groan.

'Oh I think she likes what you're doing to her Audrey. Is she nice and wet yet?'

Audrey pushed the gusset of Penny's knickers to one side and slid her middle finger deep into her sodden pussy.

'Oh God!' cried Penny.

'Yes dear. She's positively gushing.'

'Well,' said Nanny. 'Maybe we should take her upstairs and have our way with her.'

Nanny stood and took Penny by the hand and led her meekly up the stairs with Miss Davenport following.

Once in the bedroom Miss Davenport moved towards Penny.

Penny looked at the older woman and saw how attractive she really was. She had laughter lines around her eyes and mouth but Penny thought that they added to her beauty.

She took hold of the younger women and pulled her in for a kiss.

'Oh God!' gasped Penny as the older woman's soft lips brushed hers.

'Kiss me!' Miss Davenport ordered.

Penny had no hesitation and leaned up to seek out her mouth.

The kiss was long and passionate.

Suddenly she could feel the zip of her cream summer dress being lowered. Then her arms were taken away from Miss Davenports neck as the strappy dress was pulled down her body. She was not wearing a bra so her pert breasts and rock hard nipples were bare.

Miss Davenport broke the kiss and gazed at the young woman's tits, before she reached out to stroke them with the palm of her hand, then pinched the nipples with her fingers making Penny moan.

Penny could feel her white silk panties being dragged over her thighs by Nanny. She stepped out of them as requested.

Miss Davenport bent her head and started to suck on Penny's nipples as Mrs Shaw reached between Penny's legs and played with her clitoris.

Penny moaned into the older woman's ear as her breasts were being assaulted and her pussy teased.

Oh God, don't stop. Please don't stop!'

Mrs Shaw buried two fingers into Penny's pussy as Miss Davenport sank her teeth into her nipple.

'Oh fuck. Yeeeessss!' cried Penny as she came.

She would have collapsed to the floor if Miss Davenport hadn't have had hold of her so the older woman gently walked her over to the bed and laid her down.

Penny watched as both Mrs Shaw and Miss Davenport undressed.

Mrs Shaw wore a black silk suspender belt with black silk stockings and high heels. Miss Davenport was in a pair of dark grey hold up stockings and black heels.

As the two older ladies walked to either side of the bed she noticed that Miss Davenport's pussy was shaved completely, unlike Mrs Shaw's full bush.

They laid down either side of her and stroked her nubile young body causing Penny to squirm.

'Don't you think you should thank Nanny for giving you such a pleasurable orgasm.' asked Miss Davenport.

She turned to Mrs Shaw just as the older woman pulled her to her and kissed Penny passionately. Mrs Shaw's tongue snaked into her mouth as she ran her hands over the young woman.

Suddenly she pulled Penny on top of her as they continued to kiss.

'Thank me properly.' ordered Mrs Shaw as she pushed Penny down her body. Mrs Shaw sat up, leaned her back on the headboard and opened her legs.

Penny lay face down on the bed with her face between Mrs Shaw's thighs and started to lick and suck the older woman's pussy.

She felt Miss Davenport get off the side of the bed then climb on the bottom before lifting Penny up by the hips so she was kneeling while orally pleasuring Mrs Shaw.

Penny gasped as she felt Miss Davenport's mouth between her legs. The older woman licked her pussy before moving back to her little rosebud.

Penny squirmed and tried to concentrate on pleasing Mrs Shaw as she was being rimmed. Miss Davenport had two fingers in her pussy and was trying to force her tongue into Penny's arse.

By now Mrs Shaw had her hands on Penny's head and was practically fucking her face.

Penny hoped the older woman would cum as her face was starting to ache. Fortunately for her Mrs Shaw grunted and Penny received a face full of her juices.

Miss Davenport was now sucking on Penny's clit and stroking her rosebud with her middle finger.

'Oh God. So close. So close,' chanted Penny.

Miss Davenport smiled to herself as she took her middle finger and buried it into Penny's arse, all the way in.

Penny let out a shriek and came hard.

Mrs Shaw took Penny in her arms and held her to her large breasts as she stroked her hair. Miss Davenport disappeared off to the bathroom.

Mrs Shaw turned Penny around so her back was to the older woman. She wrapped her thighs around her and pulled Penny's legs open.

With her left hand she caressed Penny's breast and with the right one she toyed with her clit as she gently nibbled the younger woman's neck.

'Do you like our little games Mrs Marshall?'

Penny could only groan as she surrendered her body to the older woman.

Just then Miss Davenport came out of the bathroom with a black ten inch rubber cock strapped to her waist.

'Oh my God, no!' exclaimed Penny when she saw Miss Davenport lubing up the fake cock and she tried to get away.

Mrs Shaw had a tight hold of her with both arms around her waist and her sturdy thighs wrapped around Penny's legs, still forcing them apart.

'I heard you like to be fucked by a big cock and seeing how Joe isn't here to oblige I thought I would bring my favourite toy.'

'Please no Miss Davenport. It's too big.'

Miss Davenport crawled up onto the bed between Penny's thighs and rubbed the fake cock between the folds of her pussy.

'I love to fuck with this.'

She then pushed the head of the cock into Penny causing her to gasp then groan as four inches of black rubber was thrust into her.

Deeper and deeper the black cock slowly went until it was all inside her.

Penny lay panting until Miss Davenport started to slowly fuck her.

Penny was now moaning as Miss Davenport build up speed.

Mrs Shaw took hold of Penny's chin and turned her face towards her own then leaned down and kissed the young woman passionately.

Penny sucked on the older woman's tongue as Mrs Shaw's friend fucked her pussy.

'Oh fuck. Yes!' cried Penny as her first orgasm hit.

Mrs Shaw crawled out from the back of Penny, grabbed her clothes and left the room.

Penny was now flat on her back with her arms around Miss Davenport's neck and her legs wrapped around the older woman's back.

'Oh fuck me Miss Davenport. Fuck me with your big black cock!'

'I'm going to make you mine, young girl. You will come to my house soon and I will own you. I will hurt you, spank you, whip and flog that pretty little arse of yours then fuck you!'

'Oh God, yes. Yes. Do all of that to me!' cried Penny in a delirious fit of lust.

'Oh I will. You will be my little pussy slave!'

Penny's orgasm hit again and it hit hard.

'Oh God. Yeeeessss!' she screamed as she squirted her juices once more.

Miss Davenport eased the cock out of Penny then unbuckled it and threw it to the floor.

Penny looked up to see Miss Davenport crawling up her spent body before placing her stocking clad knees either side of the young woman's head.

'Let's see how good you are then little girl!'

Penny watched as the bald, wet pussy descended onto her face.

Soon it was Miss Davenport's turn to moan and groan finally screaming out her orgasm as Penny ate her pussy.

Penny was now totally spent and had her eyes closed as Miss Davenport got dressed.

She leaned over Penny and kissed her gently on her cheek.

'See you soon baby girl!' She then went downstairs, said her goodbyes to Mrs Shaw and left.

Mrs Shaw heard her shower going and waited for Penny to get cleaned up, dressed then come back to the living room.

She poured them a glass of wine and when Penny returned they sat and drank in silence.

Penny was the first to talk.

'Why Nanny?'

Mrs Shaw took a while to answer.

'I wanted a pet. I've always had pets but since Charles and his siblings left the Hall I haven't had any.'

'You mean you...'

Mrs Shaw laughed.

'Ha ha. Of course. Who did you think taught Charles about kinky sex? It's a shame his children have their own Nanny as I'd like to see if he still remembers my teachings.' Mrs Shaw said resignedly.

'So Nanny. What happens next?'

'Next?' asked Mrs Shaw.

Penny waited for an answer.

'Well I suppose that depends on you and your husband. I think we need to include him a lot more, don't you?'

'What do you mean?' inquired Penny.

'I think it would be fun to make him watch you being fucked by my husband!'

Penny gasped at hearing that but her pussy spasmed once again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds