The Lake House

* * *

Juliet and Madeline had become inseparable during the time they had been at the little lake house and now was no exception.

The family had enjoyed some good luck down at the lake this day and had caught plenty of fish and with evening now falling and the summer heat subsiding, they had decided to enjoy this meal on the picnic table out in front of the cabin. As the rest of them were bustling in and out of the cabin bringing the food and drink out to the table, aunt and niece had excused themselves and wandered over to sit on the little wooden bench - a spot from which they could watch all of the activity, be out of the way, and maybe also steal just a few more moments together.

The two women got a few dirty looks and some comments from the others since they weren't helping, but they ignored all of it completely and in any case the family was in too good a mood to get seriously upset with them.

Juliet and Madeline were somehow managing to cuddle up together on that unyielding, uncomfortable bench without it looking like they were cuddling, their tightly clasped hands held down between them where they might not be quite so noticeable. Their heads were down and tilted towards each other so that they could carry on a private conversation in the most intimate of whispers. They were sitting so close to each other in fact that they could feel the enticing heat radiating from each other's bodies. It had been a hot day and so whatever fragrance they might have had was now badly diluted with sweat, but it still made for a heady and arousing aroma.

Something daring was being plotted in Juliet's pretty little head and she waited with great impatience for a moment when the entire family was back in the house and would not be able to see her and her aunt. When the right moment finally came, she grinned and boldly took the hand she'd been griping and pulled it straight to her thigh.

The girl had placed her hand on the bare skin below the bottom edge of her cut-off's, but still perilously close to her crotch and Madeline first gasped in shock, but then moaned with pleasure. She could not help but let her hand stray just a little over the exquisitely soft and smooth flesh and so Juliet was soon whimpering with pleasure,

Juliet had released the hand itself to permit it to roam over her thigh, but had instead taken hold of the wrist. As she rapidly grew more and more aroused, the teenager began to insistently pull that hand slowly but surely straight up between her legs.

There was no question in Madeline's mind where her hand was being taken and the thought of being able to touch this girl's most intimate place, even through the denim of her shorts, was almost enough to make her swoon. Though she wanted dearly to be able to see herself grip this tender young woman by the crotch, she wanted to be able to look into her eyes when she did it even more and so she raised her head to find herself looking into Juliet's radiant, even joyful smile.

Unfortunately, just as that wandering hand was just a hair's breadth away from it's landing spot, they heard the unmistakable sound of approaching voices from inside the cabin. In a panicky rush, the two women jerked apart as the door banged open and another load of food was rushed out to the little picnic table.

Juliet and Madeline had let go of each other and scooted as far apart as they could go on that bench to try to hide what they had been doing, but even so they both felt it must be terribly obvious that they had just been misbehaving. They watched closely the whole time as the rest of the family worked at the table, but none of the others ever saw anything amiss about the couple and no alarm was ever raised. Ever so slowly the fear left their eyes and their heart rates slowed back down to normal.

In fact, as she followed the rest of them back inside for what would turn out to be the last load, Juliet's mother actually looked right at the two of them and smiled.

With everyone back inside and out of the way again, this time it was Madeline who took the initiative.

Scooting back over to her niece so quickly that she startled the teen, she grabbed up one of the girl's hands in both of her own and pressed her lips to the palm in a quick kiss. Moving quickly so that they could do this before another interruption arrived, Madeline then pulled that hand straight to her bosom and pressed it there firmly.

Juliet did not resist what her aunt was doing at all and let out a low, drawn out whine of sheer delight when she suddenly found her hand in such a place. Without even realizing she was doing it, the teenager cupped the breast she was holding and gave it a gentle squeeze, drawing a throaty cry of pure need out of the older woman.

Reaching out with her other hand to grasp the back of her aunt's neck, she pulled her in for a hard, searing kiss that would leave them both seeing stars and gasping for breath.

But then this stolen interlude came to a sudden end.

"Come and get it!"

The couple pulled apart again, having once more almost been caught in a compromising position by the rest of the family. Once more, there remained enough physical evidence to alert any observant person that something untoward had been happening, but seemingly nobody saw it. None of the rest of the family could have ever imagined anything like what was happening between the two of them, they would assume.

As everyone came trooping back out of the cabin and across to the picnic table, the two women reluctantly gave up their spot on the bench and joined them, even though the last thing on either of their minds right now was a fish dinner.

Juliet smiled to herself as she chose a spot to sit that was directly across from her aunt, thinking how much fun it would be to play footsie with her right there in front of everybody without anyone in the family knowing about it.

* * *

Juliet was chuckling to herself as she finally turned away from that bench.

What a ridiculously daring girl she had been. Given wild and reckless behavior like that, it was amazing that she and her aunt didn't get caught red-handed. Had she had the common sense to consider all of the possible repercussions of what they were doing, she likely would have been frightened to give her so much as a wink, much less indulge in a full scale make out session. Under the circumstances then, it was really just as well that she had been a little stupid.

Of course, she had gotten much smarter about her little adventures since. If she hadn't there would have been hell to pay many times over.

Her little tour of this place continued and she soon found herself at her next to last stop.

About midway between the lake house and the dirt road, a rectangular area had been carefully cleared and then lined on three sides with large rocks. Well aware of the risk of accidentally setting the often tinderbox dry woodland around here alight with a carelessly placed camp fire, the family had set this up as a sort of fire pit.

There was always some talk about cooking up their meals out here, but more often they chose to make use of the rather more modern stove inside the cabin. Usually, the fire would be lit late in the afternoon and the grown ups would sit around it in folding lawn chairs to discuss just about every subject imaginable while the kids busied themselves with roasting marshmallows and hot dog wieners on sticks. As a girl, Juliet could well remember being absolutely mesmerized by both the fire and by how the waves of heat rose into the air above it.

This was a spot that could have brought dozens of happy memories to her mind, but what she was remembering most right now was what happened between her and her aunt Madeline at the end of that wonderfully crazy day.

She walked slowly all the way around the fire pit once, seeming to examine it from every angle. In her mind though, she was already starting to see that decades past night. However, it was only after she stepped a few paces away from it and turned to regard a tree standing not far away that she allowed the memories to fully overtake her.

* * *

As usual, the family had settled in around the fire pit as evening fell and the sky became a star speckled expanse of black velvet.

Though the sun had by now fallen below the horizon, the temperature had not dropped too much and so they had elected to restrict themselves to a fairly small camp fire. In any case, the plan was to not stay up very late so that they could hit the lake nice and early the next morning to do yet more fishing. There was no point in building a large fire when would have to extinguish it soon before going back inside to bed.

Naturally, things didn't go according to plan though as they got to talking about this and that and the time just got away from them.

Juliet did not take part in the conversation for the most part, sitting on the hard ground far enough away from her aunt to avoid raising any eyebrows but still close enough to play havoc with the older woman's concentration.

From her lawn chair, Madeline was not only able to get a peek down the neckline of the teenager's top, but she was able to enjoy the sight of those long, smooth legs. More than once, Madeline actually got so distracted looking at her niece that she mildly embarrassed herself by completely losing track of the conversation.

Well aware of what kind of an effect she was having on her favorite aunt, Juliet was having a ball as she kept finding ways to position herself in seemingly innocent ways that nonetheless showed the other woman just a little more flesh. It was good fun for a while, but came to an end when her father started to notice and asked why she was fidgeting so much.

Fortunately for her, Juliet's dad guessed that his little girl was being harassed by ants, not that she was hitting on one of his sister-in-law.

As the evening progressed, they gradually started to drift of to bed. It was the two men first and, as they headed inside, they could be heard talking about how they needed to get some sleep if they were going to get up at the crack of dawn to get themselves some more fish. Juliet's mom lingered by the fire just a little longer, talking to Madeline about how all of their kids were doing. When she finally rose to go join her husband in bed, Juliet's mom left her daughter and Madeline alone apparently without a second thought or any concern that they might get up to any no good, asking only that they remember to put out the fire before they retired.

This was the moment that Juliet and Madeline had been waiting for - a few quiet moments to be alone together.

Well aware that they were positioned right next to a fire that would keep them illuminated in the darkness and that any of the others could look out a window at them at any time, the couple knew that the very best thing they could do was keep their hands to themselves. That was easier said than done, however.

When the teenager held out one hand to her, Madeline took it and allowed herself to be drawn out of the lawn chair and down onto the ground next to her. Sitting side by side together, still holding onto each other's hands but keeping them down between them and so hopefully out of sight, the two women leaned in very close to enjoy another of those quiet, intimate conversations about everything and nothing.

With every last one of their senses under overwhelming assault just from the nearness of the other, it was probably inevitable that something would happen and, in the end, it was Juliet who actually summoned up the unforgivable boldness to steal a quick kiss from the older woman.

It proved to be a startling moment for them both and their heads snapped around to look worriedly towards the lake house. Surely, someone in there had seen that kiss and, no matter how brief it had been, would recognize that it was something other than the kind of chaste kiss normally shared by family members.

The house stayed still, dark and silent though and no alarm was raised.

In some ways it could be seen as rather unfortunate that nobody did see what was happening out by the fire as their success only emboldened the pair to test their luck by going even further. After all, if the family wasn't paying any attention to them, if they were actually going right to sleep in there, weren't they free to do anything they liked? What did they have to fear from being caught?

Reassured and very relieved, the two women settled down once more and turned their attention back to each other with warm, happy smiles and much flirting and teasing and playful giggling.

With one more quick glance towards the house to see if she could see any movement, any faces in the window, Madeline leaned in herself for a kiss. Unlike the brief peck Juliet had stolen though, this was a longer, sweeter kiss that seemed to melt every synapse in their brains and only made them both want so much more.

Their eyes once more turned to the cabin and they waited together to see if there would be any reaction from the family this time. Once again all was still and silent though and the two women were given much more confidence that nobody was paying any attention to them and that they could do whatever they liked.

Juliet and Madeline were rapidly becoming fatally overconfident, but not because either of them really believed what they were doing was at all safe. Instead, they simply found each other absolutely irresistible and could not resist this opportunity to indulge in their incestuous lust for each other. The couple just decided to ignore the danger they were foolishly putting themselves into in exchange for this opportunity to be together.

Raising the hand that was not still tightly griping that of her niece, Madeline touched the girl's cheek and turned Juliet's face away from the house and back to her.

The kiss which followed started out as a slow, lingering kiss - but it did not stay that way for long. With the couple feeling less and less concern by the moment over whether or not someone might catch them red-handed, the kiss soon took on a life of it's own and deepened into something that would surely make the record books.

Juliet didn't hesitate at all when the inspiration struck her and she reached up to firmly cup one of her aunt's breasts. Madeline let out a moan from the back of her throat that was muffled by the intense kiss they were sharing, thrusting her chest forward to try to push even more of her bosom into her young lover's hand.

The kiss was finally broken only when the two women finally realized that they also needed to breathe once in a while, backing off an inch or two so that they could smile breathlessly and gaze longingly into each other's sparkling eyes.

"I want you, baby," Madeline hissed urgently, the cabin, her husband and everyone else within it already completely forgotten. "I want you now."

Juliet answered in a voice made husky by her urgent need. "Take me . . ."

At Madeline's insistence, they moved a little away from the fire pit and sat back down on the ground, the older woman leaning back against a convenient tree, her legs outstretched and spread wide apart. Juliet seated herself between the other woman's legs, leaning back into her as Madeline's arms wrapped snugly around her middle.

A moment later found one of the older woman's hands up underneath Juliet's top and firmly caressing her pert young bosom. The teenager had been only too eager to unfasten her shorts for her and so Madeline's other hand had disappeared inside to start working on the swampy cunt within. As the girl held on tight to the legs which extended out to either side of her, griping the flesh hard enough to leave vivid bruises, Madeline masturbated her vigorously.

Juliet had her eyes closed, her head lolling back onto the shoulder of the woman behind her as she focused her entire being on savoring all of the physical sensations she was being given, thoroughly amazed at how different it felt when her pussy was being manipulated by a hand other than her own.

Madeline had her face tilted down and to the side so that she could pepper the girl's cheek and neck with loving kisses, one hand roaming relentlessly over those incredible little breasts and the other skillfully stroking that boiling cunt in all of those ways that only another woman would know to do.

It was an intense and astonishingly powerful moment for both aunt and niece, the kind of event that would sear itself forever into their memories.

Unfortunately, it also left them so focused on each other that neither one of them heard the soft crunch of approaching footsteps until it was far too late.

* * *

One might have thought that the memories might have dimmed considering how many years had passed and how much had happened to her since, but after thirty years Juliet still found them vivid and powerful.

Then again, it had certainly been a defining moment for her - an incident that had changed her life forever.

For the better, she was unshakeably convinced.

Oh, she had gotten quite a scare that first evening though. Locked up in a torrid, feverish embrace with her own aunt, getting herself thoroughly groped and skillfully fingered, even the teenaged Juliet had known that there was no innocent explanation that could be offered up for this crime if they were discovered. It had been a heart-stopping moment then when she looked up and suddenly discovered her mother standing over them.

She and Madeline had finally been caught red-handed in their forbidden fun! This could have turned very ugly, very fast.

Turning away at last from that fire pit and the tree, Juliet now made her way back towards the cabin.

She clearly recalled how this was when the blinders at long last fell away from her eyes, how that had been the moment when she stopped thinking like an impulsive girl and started acting like someone who was mature enough to understand what kind of consequences this sort of behavior could bring.

Then again, as she'd looked up fearfully into the scowling face of her mother while her aunt had one hand in her pants and the other up under her shirt, it was kind of hard not to think about anything but how much trouble she was in.

Well, now that her mother had found them out, what would she do about it? Scream at them for a little while, then drag them inside to let the two men in the cabin do some screaming at them? It was probably the best she could have plausibly hoped for. Even though neither of her parents had ever laid a violent hand on her before, the teenager could easily believe that something like this could even drive them to smack her around some!

Juliet couldn't remember ever being so scared as she was at that moment, but in the end there was no explosion.

As the Juliet of today arrived at the front of the cabin, she stopped before one of it's windows and just looked at it in silence as she recalled the terror she felt that night and how her mother had chosen to deal with this incident.

In a firm voice that would brook no argument, Juliet's mother had simply told her to go inside and get to bed. It was pretty evident even to someone as naive as the teenaged Juliet that her mother wanted to talk to her sister-in-law alone, but the girl had been hesitant to leave her aunt to have to face the other woman all by herself. This was her fault as much as it was Madeline's, after all.

On the other hand, she reasoned that her mother must already be furious and if she now refused to do what as she was told, it was only going to make the situation even worse. At that point, there had seemed at least a chance that her father and uncle would never have to hear about this, that her mother intended to handle this herself quietly and without making it public. Perhaps she meant to try to save her brother-in-law's marriage and didn't want her husband to know how wicked their daughter really was.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Lake House
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds