The Lake House

Better acquainted with the tricks needed to hold off an orgasm, Madeline was able to last longer than her niece had but soon enough still came to the same inevitable conclusion. The orgasm was a big one to say the least, but Juliet just kept on eating regardless and drove the other woman to another one before she was done.

That would just be the start of that day's lovemaking. They both knew full well that the husband of one and the father of the other would not stay out on the lake for too long, not when they would all be headed back home later today.

Without saying a single word aloud, aunt and niece agreed that they were going to get in just as much sex as they could today as there was no telling when they would next be able to find some time alone.

* * *

Juliet let out a sigh as she stopped the flood of memories right there.

A single innocent weekend fishing trip with her family so long ago, but it had changed her whole life. Not only had she begun to learn how to be a sensual and loving woman, not only had she been taught that she could throw off the shackles of what society claimed was right and be her own woman, but she'd also learned the art of discretion. All of this would serve her very well over the course of her life.

She might be happily married to a man named Calvin Douglas now, but that didn't mean she had entirely given up on the lifestyle she had been introduced to thirty years ago. Not with her own daughter, a college sophomore, spending so much time in her bed.

Juliet would always treasure this place not just because of that one incredible weekend, but because a whole lot of her happiest childhood memories were bound up in this place. If only she could have bought it herself, but of course that just wasn't possible.

The only consolation she had was the certain knowledge that the memories would be with her forever.

Sighing again, she headed for her car to leave this place for the last time ever.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Lake House
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds