The Lake House

Well, to the young Juliet's mind, whatever that could be done to avoid the huge scandal this was threatening to turn into was certainly worth doing.

Though fearful of the tongue lashing she was sure her poor aunt was going to receive just as soon as she was gone, Juliet gave the older woman a look of the deepest regret before scrambling to her feet and dashing off to the lake house.

Juliet could clearly remember how it had taken her an extra long time to get ready for bed that night. She must have gone to the window a dozen times or more to see how things were going out there, worried that her mother and aunt might actually come to blows. She was very relieved to see that it looked as though the two women were keeping calm and carrying on a quiet conversation as they put out the camp fire. At that moment, she would have given anything to be able to hear what they were talking about out there.

She kept up her watch at the window, very conscious of the sounds of her father and uncle snoring nearby, until the two women outside started back towards the cabin together. Only then did she rush to throw herself into bed and pretend to be asleep.

Standing now at that same window she had spent so much time staring out that evening thirty years ago, she deliberately chose to remember the sense of panic and terror that she'd had to endure. It was so much more fun to focus on the more pleasant parts of that weekend, but it just wouldn't have been right to recall only some of this tale.

Besides, it was good to keep in mind the perils you faced if you chose to live the kind of life she had. The moment you got complacent about it, you would get careless, and then all would be lost. It would take only an instant to destroy what had taken a lifetime to build.

To her credit, this was what had been on Juliet's mind as she trembled under the covers that night, pretending to be already be asleep when the two older women came inside. Oh, she knew perfectly well that she was in big trouble with her mom right now, but she found herself hoping and praying that she hadn't wrecked her aunt and uncle's happy home. With her eyes tightly closed, she'd listened as the two older women moved about the lake house without saying a word, separating to join their husbands.

Having feared that the lights would suddenly flare on, that her father and uncle would be rousted from their beds, and that her mother would reveal all, Juliet heaved a soft sigh.

Judgement Day had evidently been deferred until the morning and that had suggested to the girl that her mother meant to wait until after the men left to go fishing to handle this. Hoping to hold the family together, her mother probably meant to give them a stern if not vitriolic lecture behind the men's back so that they could pretend to still be a happy and normal family when they got back.

If her guess was right, it meant that she and Madeline were really going to get off pretty easy, considering the nature of their crime.

Reaching out to run a hand slowly and almost caressingly over the side of the cabin in the here and now, Juliet recalled how long it had taken her to get to sleep that night, not to mention how poorly she'd slept. She'd been a real mass of nerves that evening, ready to jump at even the slightest sound.

Even now, some three decades later, Juliet had to wonder just how well she would have slept if she'd only known what was really in store for her come the dawn. It certainly was the last thing she would ever have expected, but then again, before that day she would never have believed that she would ever end up committing lesbian incest with her aunt. The first day of this weekend getaway had been one of incredible surprises, but the second day was going to be equally stunning.

She let her eyes drift closed, immersing herself now in the final act of that ancient drama.

* * *

With her uncle and father eager to get back down to the lake to have another try at catching some fish, breakfast the next morning proved to be rather a brief affair.

Over night, Juliet had started to wonder if perhaps her mother was just letting her husband and his brother have one last good night's sleep before hitting them with the bad news of what happened last night. She waited with breathless anticipation all through breakfast this morning and then while their menfolk prepared for their fishing trip, but nobody ever said a single word about lesbianism or incest.

Perhaps her assumption that her mother was going to try to keep this quiet had been right?

Her aunt Madeline seemed to be worried too and kept shooting little looks at her sister-in-law when she thought nobody was looking. Juliet would have loved to have been able to take her aside to offer a little comfort and see if she had any inkling of what her mother had in store for them, but the teen didn't need to be told trying to get this woman who had so briefly her lover alone would be a mistake right now.

Though no casual observer would have detected it, her mother was watching the two of them like a hawk.

When the two men left shortly after breakfast, a small cloud of dust rising up behind their truck and the motor boat it was towing, Juliet watched them go with mixed emotions. She was not eager to have to take whatever her mother had in store, but then again the tension of waiting for whatever was to come was killing her.

In the long run, it would be better to get this over with and find a way to put it behind them.

The three women stood in front of the lake house and watched as the two men departed, waving until they were out of sight. Only when she was absolutely sure they were gone did Juliet's mother turn to the other two.

"It's too hot out here. Why don't we go inside and talk this over in the air conditioning?"

Juliet was amazed by how calm her mother was being. With the two men gone, she would have anticipated that at least a little of the fury she must surely have been feeling would have slipped out, but her mother was keeping cool and collected. If she hadn't known better, she might even have thought they were just going inside to catch up on the latest family gossip.

The cabin's air conditioning was provided by a couple of those big and ugly units that have to be mounted in a window. The quiet hum of one of these devices would provide a backdrop to the conversation that was now taking place in the living room.

Directing her daughter and sister-in-law to sit together on the room's old but serviceable couch, Juliet's mother sat down across from them in a recliner that had been patched with duct tape, crossing her legs. "So, how long has this been going on?"

Juliet glanced at her aunt briefly, then hung her head. "It all started yesterday," she admitted in a small voice. "We just got to talking, but that somehow turned into flirting. We started kissing and then . . ." Juliet's voice trailed off at that point as she found it next to impossible to talk openly about her sex life. "Things just sort of snowballed from there."

"Neither one of us came here expecting anything to happen between the two of us, Kelly" Madeline offered. "I swear that neither one of us have ever even thought about each other romantically before. Something just clicked between us yesterday and I guess we both got more than a little carried away."

Kelly Freeman quietly considered that for a moment. "So, nobody was being forced to do anything against their will? Nobody was pressuring you to do anything you didn't want to? In the end, this was simply something you both wanted to do?"

"That's right," said both Juliet and Madeline.

Juliet's mother smiled softly. "I'm sorry to have interrupted you two last night, but I'm sure you will understand that I was concerned about my little girl. It's vitally important, Juliet, that you don't get into anything like this if you don't know what your doing and if you can't be discrete. It was just plain foolish to do what you two were doing last night right by the fire where anyone could have seen you."

Juliet looked at her mother with wide eyes, her mouth hanging open. "What? You mean, you're okay with this?"

Kelly laughed at that. "I wouldn't quite say I'm all right with it, honey. Whenever I've thought about who I'd like to see you end up with, let's just say that I never pictured the wife of your father's brother. As for you, Madeline, let's just say that I do not approve of adultery. No, if it were up to me, this wouldn't be happening.

"On the other hand, I'm not unaware of how powerful the allure of incest can be once those kind of feelings have been ignited. I was only one year older than you are now, Juliet, when I ended up in bed with my brother. Let me tell you, when something like this gets started, there is just no way to stop it. I'll bet Nathan and I packed a good two or three lifetimes worth of sex into a little over two years!"

Juliet's chin was now on the carpet, her eyes bulging from their sockets. "You and uncle Nathan are lovers?! I never would have guessed!"

Her mother shook her head. "No, dear. He and I slept together back in college, but we stopped a very long time ago. We haven't seen each other naked since well before you were born."

It took a long moment for the conversation to get back on track after a revelation like that. When your whole world seems to change in an instant, it takes a little time to get all your synapses firing correctly again. Kelly just waited it out, watching as Madeline and Juliet tried to get a handle on the world again.

"Well, getting back to the present," Madeline ventured at length, "what are we going to do about . . . this."

Kelly settled back into her chair. "As long as you two are both going into this with your eyes open, as long as you will promise to make every effort not to hurt each other, and so long as you will exercise a little discretion so that nobody has to get hurt, I'm not going to object if you two want to be lovers."

This was so far beyond anything that Juliet had ever expected that she could literally feel her brain melting down. She looked across to her aunt and saw that she seemed to be having the same problem. Madeline finally felt the weight of her stare and turned a searching look on her. What would come next? Would they back off this madness and become a normal family once again, or would they pursue it and see where it led them.

They each seemed to reach the same decision at the same moment and wide smiles appeared, their hands reaching out to squeeze each other.

Kelly didn't need to be told what her daughter and sister-in-law had decided and, though she was still worried that it would cause them all great trouble down the road, she just couldn't keep a small smile from slipping through. Perhaps she was looking back on her own experience with incest through the proverbial rose-colored glasses, but she saw that these two were embarking on a wild and unforgettable ride.

She jerked a thumb towards one of the bedrooms. "Why don't you two go in there? I'll give you a holler if it looks like the guys are coming back."

"This feels so weird," Juliet was saying, hugging herself as she led her aunt into the bedroom. "Coming in here to have sex with my own aunt, knowing that my mother is just in the next room, that she knows what we're doing in here, and that she is all right with it. It's just mind boggling!"

Madeline was closing the door behind them when she heard the uncertain tone in the younger woman's voice. "Well, you know we don't have to do anything . . ."

It was true that this situation had her totally weirded out, but when she turned to face her aunt she wanted to leave no question in the young woman's mind about what she wanted to happen.

In an instant, she had closed the distance between them, tangled her fingers in her aunt's hair and gave her a kiss that very nearly knocked her senseless. When she backed off again, it was with a certain amount of satisfaction that she saw how stunned and breathless her efforts had left the older woman.

There were two bedrooms in this cabin, one at each end of the building, and this one was large and equipped with two twin beds. This was the very room in which the two married couples had spent the previous evening. Madeline watched as her teenaged girlfriend turned her back on her and made her way very deliberately over to the bed she and her husband had spent the night in.

Pulling her T-shirt up and over her head, Juliet dropped it to the floor as she walked over to the side of the bed. Wanting to tease the older woman just a bit, she kept her back turned to the older woman as she then reached behind her to open the catch of her bra so that Madeline would only be able to catch the briefest and most tantalizing glimpses of her firm bosom.

As she slipped the bra off, holding it out to the side at arm's length before letting it drop to the ground, Juliet looked back over her shoulder and smiled. Her aunt looked spellbound as she watched her disrobe, frozen to the spot and unaware that she was drooling, which was exactly the reaction the teen had been hoping for.

Juliet now unfastened her belt and opened up her jeans, bending forward at the waist to push her jeans down to the ground. This presented her taut little ass covered in only a thin pair of panties to the closely watching older woman, of course, and she made sure to stay there for a few moments to make sure she got a good look. Then Juliet stood back up and stepped out of her fallen pants.

Only now did the teenager turn back to face her aunt, finally allowing her to have a good long look at those jutting breasts and their hardened peaks. Madeline was panting excitedly, her hands clenched white-knuckle tight at her sides, unable to look anywhere but at the young vision of beauty who now stood in front of her.

Considering what a naive, unworldly little girl she had been about this time yesterday, Juliet was obviously a quick learner, figuring out the tricks necessary to turn something good into something great.

Madeline was pawing at the ground, all set to lunge forward and finally claim this girl as her own, but Juliet was not quite done pouring fuel on the fire yet. Wearing a sly smile, she climbed up onto the bed and situated herself right in the middle, spreading her legs good and wide. Using two fingers, she pulled aside the crotch of her panties and revealed an aroused and ready twat to the older woman's very interested gaze.

"So, what are you waiting for, aunt Maddy?"

There was no stopping Madeline then.

Throwing herself forward, she launched herself onto the bed and ended up right where she wanted to be, between the younger woman's legs. Juliet squealed, delighted by her lover's enthusiasm, then let out a hoarse moan when a tongue tasted her for the first time. Madeline glanced up at her with a grin, then devoted her full attention to her delectable meal.

Juliet was so overcome by the intense feelings that were coming from between her legs that her fingers slipped free of the crotch of her panties, but Madeline quickly replaced them with her own fingers, making sure that swampy cunt would not get covered up again. Indeed, she pulled them over far enough to make sure puckered sphincter was also exposed.

Juliet crashed back to the bed, gasping and moaning and her eyes rolling back in her head, when her aunt really went to work on her then. Madeline proved to have some skill in this area and was enthusiastic in her efforts, her teeth nibbling and her tongue darting and lapping and lashing in precisely the right ways to drive a teenaged girl out of her mind. As if this vigorous assault was not enough, a probing finger slid easily right up into her ass.

As more and more cries of delight escaped the girl, rising steadily in volume, there was a thought in the back of Juliet's mind that she should perhaps make an effort to keep quiet. She rejected the idea though since it wasn't like her mother in the next room didn't know what was going on in here. Besides which, it was highly questionable if she even would have been able to keep the noise down if she had wanted to.

Perhaps it was her lack of experience or perhaps it was just that her aunt had a real talent for cunnilingus, but it did not take long at all for the girl to reach her climax. With her shrieks of ecstasy reaching a window rattling, ear-splitting crescendo, Juliet grabbed hold of her aunt's head with both hands and mindlessly rubbed the older woman's face firmly into her spurting snatch as the overwhelming waves of energy cascaded and rebounded through her.

With her young girlfriend left limp and panting by this orgasm, moaning softly with a blissful smile on her face, Madeline rose from between her legs. Splattered with the teenager's juices, her own smile one of satisfaction in a job well done, the older woman moved herself up the bed so that she could take the teen into her arms for a cuddle and some tender kisses while they waited for her to recover.

As she finally regained her senses, Juliet looked at the other woman with something akin to awe. "Wow, that was incredible! I never would have imagined that anything could feel like that."

Madeline just smiled, holding onto the girl and caressing her.

When she finally caught her second wind, Juliet took charge by grabbing her lover and suddenly rolling her over onto her back. The teen levered herself up on top her immediately and started kissing her long and hard full on the mouth, tasting herself. Taken by surprise by the girl's boldness, Madeline didn't respond at first, but as soon as she had figured things out she started kissing her back hungrily.

Juliet was a wild woman. Her kisses were deep and bruisingly hard, her tongue trying desperately to wrestle her aunt's into submission. Her hands were busy, not merely grabbing and squeezing at the older woman's breasts but also tearing at her top and trying to get it off. Her legs were spread apart so that one of Madeline's legs went between them, so Juliet was rubbing her still boiling cunt firmly against the other woman's thigh. So many things were happening so fast that Madeline could hardly keep up, but she was enjoying it far too much to even think about protesting the rough treatment.

Madeline's blouse soon gave up the ghost, no match for the determined girl. Stretched out of shape, most of it's buttons coming flying off, the blouse was yanked wide open to reveal a set of full breasts encased in a simple white bra. Juliet actually let out a triumphant cry and, rather then take the time to try to unfasten and remove this piece of underwear, she just grabbed hold of the cups and jerked them down to unveil her aunt's bosom.

The kisses stopped abruptly then and Juliet eagerly moved down to feast on her aunt's breasts, thoroughly savoring the taste of all that tender flesh. Madeline moaned deeply, just as unconcerned with keeping quiet as her niece had been, chanting the girl's name and stroking her hair.

Juliet was impatient and wanted the treat that was waiting for her in between the older woman's legs. Hauling herself back out of Madeline's cleavage, the girl scrambled back towards the foot of the bed so that she could launch an assault on her aunt's pants. Hardly had the button and zipper yielded to her before Juliet was off the foot of the bed and jerking off those slacks by the legs.

Madeline had never been the object of such wild and uncontrollable desire before and she was not quite sure how to handle it except by playing the submissive and allow her loving assailant to have her way with her. It was obvious where the girl was headed for and so, just as soon as her panties were also ripped off, Madeline opened her legs wide to offer up her dripping cunt to Juliet.

Juliet didn't hesitate to take her up on the offer, leaping onto the bed not unlike her aunt had earlier. A yell of passion unlike anything that had ever escaped her lips before erupted from Madeline as soon as her niece began dining on her, the intensity of what she was feeling unparalleled.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Lake House
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds