The Naughty List

And he was tired. So very tired of trying to be everything that boy and girl needed, but not even a flicker of stepping away from that duty had ever occurred to him.

Dammit...

She almost regretted what she'd just done. It let her see more of who and what he was, sure... but knowing that only made her heart want to ache for him, and that had not been the plan.

Slowly, ready to back off the very instant he gave any hint of wanting her too, she leaned closer to him, their eyes locked as she drew ever closer. Instead of protesting, Mark just sat their and watched her, until their lips touched in a feather-light kiss that was so gentle it was hard to be sure it had happened at all.

"You're a good guy, Mark Donnel," she whispered, but he just shook his head in disagreement.

"Not really," he replied just as quietly. "I'm nothing special."

"I've seen kids tonight who's greatest Christmas gift would be someone giving a damn about them, Mark. They don't have a Dad that works his ass to the bone to take care of them. Yours do."

"Nikki, I-"

"Shhh..." she interrupted with a gentle smile. "Let someone take care of you for a change, hmm? 'Cause I think I know what you should get for a present."

And despite what she might have been thinking earlier, that little peek into his soul had convinced her that if she was going to do what she had in mind, it would be for his benefit, not hers. After all, if all else failed she still had the battery-powered boyfriend in her bedside cabinet.

She pressed her lips to his once again, still gently but leaving no chance at all that he'd miss what was happening. After a second or two, she felt him start to kiss her back, and her lips curved in a smile as his hand came around to rest on her back as well. She let him set the pace, and as he started to stroke softly up and down her spine - something that sent a very pleasant shiver through her - the kiss deepened until, at last, his mouth opened just enough to let his tongue slip out to begin a slow, almost teasing dance with her own.

When Mark's other hand moved to settle onto her thigh, she let out a little hum of satisfaction that had Mark pulling back so he could chuckle at her reaction. "So what did you have in mind?"

"Hmm?"

"If you're going to give me a present, what did you have in mind?"

"Well..." she said slowly, glancing down at the hand on her leg with a smile. "You'll need to answer a question first."

"And what would that be?"

"Do you want to unwrap it yourself, or shall I?"

The way she lifted her fingers to the fastenings of her coat would have made it abundantly clear what sort of unwrapping she was referring to, even if he'd somehow managed to miss every other hint she'd given so far. His expression turned thoughtful, as if he was giving the question serious consideration, then raised the hand against her back to play with a few strands of her hair. "You choose."

"Humph. That's not how this works, mister."

His grin was quick, easy, and warmed her to see. "Isn't it?"

Nikki frowned at him, though there was laughter dancing in her eyes as she did it, then she shook her head with a wry smile. "Fine," she said with a wholly-fake sigh, "be lazy then."

She leaned in for another slow, teasing kiss, both hands going to the front of her jacket as her eyes drifted closed, the taste of him something she found she could cheerfully savour for a while to come. When they broke for air, she sat up straight, then slid off of his lap entirely so she could stand in front of him. With a lazy grin, she opened the fastenings of her coat one at a time, the woollen fabric opening up a little further with each one to give him an ever-better glimpse of the pale flesh that lay underneath.

"Are you even wearing anything under that?" Mark asked, even as his eyes stayed glued to what she was revealing to him.

"Want to see?" she asked him with a flirtatious laugh, and the look he gave her back was very nearly pleading.

Taking hold of the front of her coat, she slowly pulled it open, and his attention was riveted on her as she bared her flat, toned belly... then the lacy black fabric of a bra that moulded itself to the swelling curves of her breasts. She could almost feel his eyes on her, and the shiver that ran through her had nothing at all to do with whether it was cold. Shrugging the coat off entirely, she let it fall then rested one hand on her hip, running the fingertips of the other over the soft flesh that peeked out over the top of her bra.

"God..." Mark breathed. "You're beautiful."

"You're only saying that because I'm flashing my tits at you," Nikki teased, and he shook his head with a laugh.

"No, I'm really not. It's what most convinced me this was all a dream."

"Oh?"

"How else am I going to explain an angel in my front room on Christmas night?"

This time it was her turn to shake her head, a wry chuckle greeting his question as she rolled her eyes at words that somehow didn't seem quite as cheesy as they should have. "Trust me, I'm no angel."

"I certainly hope not..."

He may well not have realised he'd said that out loud, but Nikki giggled as she heard it, bobbing a little curtsy that just so happened to give him a good look straight down her cleavage. She stepped closer to him again, nudging his knees apart with one of hers so that she could kneel down between his legs, and she absolutely loved the way he sucked in a sharp breath as he realised what she was doing.

"Relax," she purred. "I promise to be gentle with you."

The fact she was laying a hand on either side of the clearly visible bulge in the front of his jeans probably distracted him a bit from what she'd actually said, but he made no move to stop her as she leaned forward. He did go utterly still, though, as she gently nuzzled that same bulge, enjoying the feel of the hardness underneath the denim as it rubbed against her cheek. Lifting her head, she looked up at him, licking her lips slowly as she undid the front of his jeans, pulling them wide open enough to get access to what lay underneath. Which it turned out, was a pair of briefs that lay between her and what she was after. Not that this was much of a surprise, and the way they seemed to be almost straining to contain the swollen member inside them was a promising sign indeed as far as Nikki was concerned.

It was the work of only a moment to pull them down, and when she did so, Nikki let out a soft gasp at the long, thick shaft of maleness that sprang out to meet her.

The stupid bitch walked away from this?!?

What she was looking at wasn't the biggest cock she'd ever seen, but it was plenty enough to make her eyes light up at the prospect of how much it would fill her up. The swollen head was already wet with what had leaked out already, and she licked her lips again, this time in anticipation instead of any sort of teasing display.

"Nikki..." Mark started, then cleared his throat loudly to get her attention.

"Hmm? Sorry, was a little distracted."

"I hadn't noticed," he observed dryly, and she stuck her tongue out at him. "I was going to say that there's no need for any of this to happen..."

"Mark?"

"Yeah?"

Keeping her eyes on his, she ducked her head forward, her tongue coming out again so she could lick the whole length of him from base to tip. "Shush."

With that said, she started licking her way around the head of his cock, the taste of his pre-cum almost singing on her tongue, and took the heavy sack beneath his cock into her palm. Her other hand wrapped around his shaft, and as she parted her lips to take him into her mouth, started stroking in a steady, unhurried rhythm.

"Shit..." Mark hissed, and Nikki smiled as best she could as she took as much of him into her mouth as she could. She was kind of disappointed that it wasn't as much as she'd have liked... but on the other hand, she was glad, too. That meant there was more to work with, after all...

She carried right on jerking him off as she worked to swallow even more of his length, but after a little while it became rather obvious that she wasn't going to get any more in unless she let him literally throat-fuck her. Which had it's appeal, true, but was perhaps a little too much for the kind of moment she was aiming for. The idea definitely fed the tingle in her gut, though, and she filed the image away for later.

Whilst Nikki's head bobbed in time to her stroking, Mark's hips moved to meet her. Not hard, but enough to show he was definitely into what she was doing, and she glanced up at him as she felt his body shift. It was only him stripping that ridiculous sweater off over his head, though, rapidly followed by the plain t-shirt he'd been wearing underneath, and she let out an appreciative hum at the sight of his bare, well-formed chest and abs.

"Oh hell," he groaned, and Nikki lifted her head from his cock, strands of saliva drooping down from her lips as she looked up at him.

"What? That wasn't a happy noise."

"No, it was an 'I'm gonna loose it if you carry on like that' noise."

"And that's not a good thing?" she asked with a grin, only for him to shake his head.

"Not if you want me to last more than a couple more minutes. It's been a long time."

Nikki's only answer was a huge, thoroughly lascivious grin, and she lowered her head again, pushing it downward until only a bare inch of his shaft was left outside her lips.

"Fuck!"

Pulling back, she kept the head of his cock in her mouth as she started stroking the rest of his length, her tongue working over as much of the swollen tip as it could as Mark let out another loud, almost pained groan. "Nikki," he gasped, his voice hoarse. "I'm... Shit, I'm gonna..."

Do exactly what she wanted him to. Pulling her mouth off of him, she carried on jerking him off, massaging his balls with her other hand as she pressed her chest up against him. She felt his body start to tense, and she carried right on doing what she was doing, grinning up at him with a hungry smile. "Let's see how much you've got for me," she purred, every one of his gasps sending a flash of satisfaction through her. "Let's see if you can-"

She cut off as Mark let out a harsh groan, his hands gripping the couch tight as his whole body went rigid... and a jet of creamy cum shot out of the head of his cock and caught her square in the face. Another followed, and another, and another, and she just about managed to pull her head back in time to stop a second load hitting her in the cheek. Not because she had any problem with that, but she wanted it somewhere else instead, and she closed her eyes in pleasure as she felt hot globs of semen spray over her chest.

Finally, Mark relaxed, and he looked down at her blearily as she let go of his dick and wiped his cum off of her face with her fingers.

"Sorry," he said quietly. "I tried to warn you."

Nikki just arched an eyebrow at him, glancing down at the creamy liquid smeared all over her tits. Not a bad load at all, she though... and when she stuck out her tongue and deposited what she'd scooped off of her face onto it, she decided that he tasted good too. Mark watched wide-eyed as she licked her fingers, then her lips, clean, and she gave him a sunny smile.

"Looks like you could have, if I'd let you."

"Could have what, if I dare ask."

"Could have drowned me," she replied silkily. "It's a good job I didn't try and take it in my mouth. Just think how big a mess that would have made."

"God, woman... I didn't make enough of a mess of you already?"

"Oh stop trying to be sorry about it," Nikki said tartly. "I'm certainly not, so you have no excuse whatsoever."

"Yes ma'am," he said wryly. "Sorry ma'am."

Nikki nodded in satisfaction, not least because of the way his gaze kept being drawn back to the way his semen was coating the skin of her breasts, wet streaks of it all over the black lace of her bra as well. They both watched in silence as one particularly large blob of cum slid its way down into her cleavage, then she got got to her feet once again. Her hands went behind her back as she rose, and by the time she was fully upright, her bra was being dropped to the ground to leave her completely bare from the waist up.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked.

"Are you seriously asking me that?" he replied. "I can't remember ever cumming that hard.

"Good," Nikki smiled back, laying a hand almost tenderly on his softening member. "But now we're going to have to do something about bringing this guy back to life. Assuming, of course, you want more?"

"I get more?" Mark asked in response, sounding more than a little disbelieving.

Instead of answering out loud, Nikki reached down to her skirt, lifting the hem up until he had a clear view of the silky, and skimpy, panties she wore underneath. Even though they were as black as the bra, there was a visibly darked patch right between her legs, and that only got even more obvious when she turned around and bent over. With her skirt flipped up over her ass, Mark had a perfect view of the way her panties hugged the curve of her backside, practically moulding themselves to her body closely enough that he could probably see the outline of her slit through the fabric.

Looking back at him through her parted legs, Nikki took hold of her ankles and shook her head to make sure her hair was hanging loose and free, then gave him a playful - if upside down - smirk.

"You want your present?" she asked teasingly, "Come get it."

A few moments before, her lover had looked like she'd drained every drop of life out of him through his dick. Now, though, he sat forward eagerly, hands reaching out to grip the rounded flesh of her butt. He didn't stop there, though, and Nikki let out an honestly surprised gasp as he leaned in still closer and began pulling her panties down with his teeth.

"Oh..." she sighed. "Oh, that feels nice."

He didn't answer, since his mouth was kind of busy, but that didn't stop her having to bite her lip as he dragged the silken material down far enough to leave the folds of her sex exposed to him. Taking one hand off of her butt, he stroked her ass cheeks with the other as he began to gently tease the silvery-white hair atop her mound.

"I still can't get over the way this looks," he said almost wonderingly. "It's..."

"You like it?" Nikki asked, finding herself oddly nervous and hopeful that he did.

"I half expected you to be bald down here," he smiled at her. "I like that you're not."

"Most guys seem to prefer it the other way," Nikki answered with a grin.

Mark just shrugged, and anything else either of them might have had to say on the subject took a back seat as his mouth pressed up against her slit. The jolt of sensation that touch sent through her had Nikki having to concentrate on staying upright, and that only got harder as his tongue pushed its way inside her. From the sound of it, he was enjoying tasting her just as much as she'd liked tasting him, and he was taking what felt like painstaking care to make sure he hit every single spot he could-

"Ahhshit!"

Nikki's gasping cry was torn from her lips when Mark's thumb pressed hard against her sensitive nub of her clit, and she very nearly fell flat on her face as the shock of pleasure that ripped through her made her knees go weak. Luckily, Mark caught her before she could fall, and with an easy strength that surprised her, lifted and turned her so she ended up knelt on the couch, hands resting on the back in much the same way as the woman in the apartment earlier had been arranged.

Hopefully, this would end up the same way...

"Should have seen that coming," Mark muttered. "Or at least warned you."

"It's fine," she assured him, even if she was a little breathless when she did it. "Was kind of a stupid pose anyway."

"Not from my angle," he retorted, and the pair of them shared a laugh as he got down on his knees on the floor. Spreading her pussy lips with his hands, Mark got to work on her once again, and Nikki could do little but revel in the sensation of his mouth and tongue exploring every little bit of her slit. The wetness leaking out of her was starting to work its way down the inside of her thighs by the time he came up for air, and that wasn't the only effect his efforts were having. In fact, by the time he pulled away, she was on the very brink of her own climax, and the fact that he stopped had her almost snapping at him to get back to work and finish the job.

"You okay?" he asked with a grin in his voice. "You look a little red in the face."

"You bastard," Nikki breathed. "Have you any idea just how close I am to cumming?"

"Yup."

The totally unrepentant tone had her opening her eyes and shooting a fulminating look back over her shoulder at him, but he simply grinned back at her, totally unconcerned. After a moment, she found herself laughing, meeting his smile with one of her own. "You bastard," she repeated, but far more softly this time.

"Yup."

Shaking her head at is antics, Nikki glanced down and found herself somewhat startled to see that he was hard again. Very hard again, in fact. Her lips curved into a hungry grin, and she looked back up to meet his eyes. "You going to stick that big thing in lil' ol' me?"

"You want me to?" he asked, his tone far more serious than hers had been.

"Oh, hell yes. I want you to fill me up, boy."

He gave her a lop-sided smile, then got to his feet and started moving off.

"Hey!" she demanded. "Where are you going?"

"To see if I've actually got what I'm going to need."

"Huh?"

Mark gave her a look that had her wondering if she was being stupid by asking. "I'm not going to risk leaving you a present, Nikki."

"Huh?" she asked again, then realised what he was talking about. "Forget it, you don't need those stupid things."

"Yeah, I kinda do."

With an irritated grunt, Nikki took one hand from the back of the couch and flicked her fingers. Once again, sparkling motes of light seemed to crystallise out of thin air, but these were for a different purpose than the ones she'd called up earlier. Catching them in her palm, she snaked her hand down between her legs, and Mark watched almost entranced as she pressed the glittering sparkles against the slick heat of her opening. A shiver of cold shot through her, not unpleasantly but enough to make her gasp, then she looked back at Mark with a rather pointed expression on her face.

"There. Now, can you please get back over here?"

"What was...?"

"Magic. Hello? Faerie? And one in very dire need of a good fucking!"

The almost desperate note that had crept into her voice at the end had Mark chuckling as he came back to her, and Nikki let out a sigh of relief as he rested one hand on her waist, the other guiding the head of his shaft into place. She felt him pressing against the wetness of her cunt, and sighed in ecstasy as he slowly pushed himself into her. The sensation of being filled up by that magnificent dick was everything she'd hoped for, and tears of gratitude started to prick behind her closed eyelids at the idea that he'd actually been willing to do this with her. She'd been afraid that he wouldn't, that the same things that made him such a good father to his kids would hold him back from taking what she offered him.

The feeling of his hips pressing up against her ass, every inch of his cock buried deep inside her, kind of dispelled that idea, though.

"Hmmm..." she sighed, then grinned cheekily. "You going to do anything else?"

"You really are a little brat, aren't you?" Mark asked wryly, and chuckled again when she simply nodded. "Fine, then let's see how your bratty ass likes this."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds