The Naughty List

And that was about all the warning she had before he drew himself almost completely out of her, then plunged back in, hands on her hips to pull her butt tight against him as he drive deeply into her. The climax that had backed off a bit after he'd stopped working her with his mouth returned with a vengeance, and she let out a choked cry as her body seemed to explode. The fact that she was in the throes of orgasm didn't seem to deter Mark in the slightest from carrying right on doing the same thing again, and Nikki simply went out of her mind as waves of pleasure crashed through her with every thrust he slammed into her.

Eventually, breathing heavily and not entirely sure if she was even awake, she blinked her eyes open and looked around in confusion. She was laid down, which wasn't what she remembered, and there was an arm around her shoulders, holding her close to the hard warmth of an unmistakably male body. As she tried to get her head back together, she gazed up at the face looking down at her, and she saw the edge of concern in those brown eyes fade as she smiled up at him.

"Hi," she whispered.

"Hi," Mark replied, just as softly, and his arm tightened around her just a little. "You okay?"

"Mmmm... I think I lost track of time a bit."

"Nikki," he smiled down at her. "You lost track of a lot of things. Including the fact that too much noise can wake up any children who might be a little shocked to see Daddy screwing Santa's daughter."

"Um..." Nikki frowned. "Did I actually tell you that?"

"You did, yeah. Before you dozed off."

"Oh. Okay. Not sure I was meant to." Another thought wandered through her head and she sat upright with a start, looking around wildly. There was no sign of anyone else around, but that wasn't that much reassurance, since they were laid in the middle of the floor with no cover of any sort... and plenty of evidence of what had been going on. "Shit! Did I...? Did they-"

"Relax, Nikki, " Mark said soothingly, laying a reassuring hand on her arm. "You got a little vocal, sure, but you didn't wake them up."

"You're sure?" she asked nervously, still scolding herself for having risked landing him in trouble like that.

"Very. I suggested you might want to keep the noise down so it didn't happen, and... well, let's just say you found a way to avoid the chance."

"I did?" she asked, then realised that she had an odd taste in her mouth. Not an unpleasant one, but one that she had to think a bit to identify. When she did, she couldn't help but look down at the dick she last recalled being buried up to the base inside her pussy, and blushed rather furiously. "Oh," she said softly. "Well, I guess that would do it."

"It did indeed," Mark laughed gently. "And by the way... Merry Christmas."

"Huh?"

He nodded toward the clock on the mantel, and Nikki swore again, with definite feeling. She scrambled to get up off of the floor, scrabbling around for her clothing and trying very hard not to imagine how much trouble she was going to be in.

"Hey!" Mark exclaimed. "What's the matter?"

"What's the matter? It's four in the morning! I was meant to be back an hour ago!"

***

For three months, Mark Donnel had wondered just what the hell had happened on Christmas Eve. He'd tried to dismiss it all as a weird-ass dream, but there'd been no way he could do it. Not with an extra gift under the tree for each of his twins. Not with the evidence on his own body when he'd woken up in bed the next morning. And not with the lacy black bra he'd found under the couch, spattered with white stains he could clearly recall leaving on it.

None of that, though, could explain just what had happened â€" or how. All he could be sure of was that the incredible young woman - though she was hardly young, if he remembered some of what she'd said right - had wasted no time at all in leaving just as magically as she'd appeared. There'd been no chance to say goodbye, or anything at all really once she'd gotten it into her head to leave... so all he'd been left with were the memories.

"Okay kids," he said, shaking off the thoughts that had crept up on him yet again and crouching down in front of the little boy and girl that had emerged from the bathroom in their colourful pyjamas. "Show me."

Both of them bared their teeth in what might have been a ferocious display if they hadn't been so obviously trying to make an effort to show off, and he nodded in satisfaction before standing up again and taking a little hand in each of his own.

It was comforting, really, to settle into the bedtime routine. Taking his little ones to bed, tucking them in, reading them the latest instalment of their ongoing bedtime story... and checking on them as he went to bed himself, making sure they were sleeping safe and sound in their beds.

It had been a big day for the pair of them, really. There'd been a lot going on, and not just the Easter Egg hunt. All sorts of activities had been laid on for the local kids, and he'd enjoyed being a part of organising it all. Admittedly, he'd enjoyed the attentions of some of the single mothers less, but that wasn't exactly new. Or, rather, not totally new. He'd not had the images of a pair of icy blue eyes to distract himself with before. Or the memory of how that shimmering hair had felt against his skin. Somehow, those recollections had made it a whole lot easier to put up with the occasionally unsubtle attempts to try and get his attention.

There'd been more than a little spring in his step all day, though. He'd been left with more than just memories of that night. He'd carried a certain amount of concern, as well. She'd been so convinced she was in trouble, after all, and he'd been totally unable to keep from worrying about that. Finding an email on his computer on Easter morning, however, one with no sender address and no apparent source had dispensed with that concern, though. It was hard to keep it going when the message had boiled down to "been busy, not in trouble, sorry for how long this took to send".

He wasn't certain it was from her, but he couldn't think of anyone else who might have sent him a message like that...

Opening his bedroom door, he stopped in his tracks at the sight of what was inside. Everything was just as he'd left it... apart from one minor detail.

"Seriously?" The calm way he asked that question surprised him, but the impish grin he got back didn't in the slightest. "Let me guess, the Easter Bunny is on vacation, and you're covering for him."

It was impossible not to stare. Not when he was presented with a face that had haunted his dreams for months... though he had to admit, the rest of the picture was somewhat different. Stockings, high heels, a barely-there bra-and-panties set that he was somehow certain would have a fluffy cotton-tail on the butt... and a pair of droopy rabbit ears on a headband nestled in that mane of silvery hair.

Definitely not an outfit he would have imagined, but he sure a hell wasn't going to complain.

"What?" Nikki asked, holding up a small basket full of chocolate eggs as she gave him a smile that should really have set his blood on fire. "You don't want any candy?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds