The Neighborhood

Mom had always had a nice ass, but at this angle, I gained a new found appreciation for it. I could see her pink cunt, barely covered in short, wispy hair, winking at me from between her legs and above it, her tight button of an asshole. I wondered what it might feel like to sink my tool into either one of those tight holes. From the way mom had left things at the pool, I might be getting my chance tonight!

Vivian could read the lust like a neon sign on her son's face and if that wasn't enough of an indicator, the rigid barrel jutting up from his crotch was. She brought her left hand down between her thighs as she spread her legs slightly. Her fingers found her slit and opened the lips, exposing her juicy cunt to her young son. She could see his eyes widen in surprise and lust and his hand began to stroke his cock faster. With a jolt, Vivian remembered Kim and stood up abruptly.

"Shit! I almost forgot about Kim!" She ducked her head under the spray, washing the last of the suds off of her and jumped from the shower, wrapping a towel around her lush, little frame. Before dashing out of the bathroom, she bent back into the shower and momentarily sucked her son's throbbing cock head into her mouth, causing him to gasp.

"Now, leave that thing alone Mark! I want you at the top of your game tonight after Kim's asleep. Don't waste a load in here in the shower!"

I grinned sheepishly.

"Okay Mom. Why don't you pick up some steaks and beer while you're out? I'll grill them up for us tonight."

"Sounds good honey. See you later."

With that, Vivian bounced out of the bathroom and rushed to dress. Kim must be fuming by now!

Vivian pushed her white 5 series BMW hard through the town, squealing around corners and weaving in and out of traffic. She was getting close to 'Reynolds's' when a yellow sign out of the corner of her eye caught her attention.

'XXX Video' the sign read.

With a squeal of brakes, she cut across a lane of traffic, causing a Suburban to lock up its brakes and honk loudly. She whipped into a parking space and shut off the engine.

'Okay Vivian,' she thought, 'You were coming here to get something to take your mind off your son earlier, so what are you here for now?' She smiled lasvisciously to herself. 'Maybe a few toys Mark and I can use tonight!' But first she'd better come up with some excuse for Kim who was still waiting. She pulled out her cell as she climbed out of the car and smoothed her low-cut yellow sun dress down.

"Kim? I know, I'm sorry I'm running late. I've got to run in...Um...run in this store for a minute and will be there shortly. Sorry again!" With that she flipped the phone shut, cutting off the protests of her teenage daughter and headed into the seedy looking video store.

Once inside, she almost regretted her decision to come in. The interior was dimly lit, containing about ten aisles of videos with each wall festooned with magazines, oils, lotions and there! Sex toys! Vivian made a bee line for the wall of toys.

The only customers in the store at this early afternoon time were, of course, all male and all turned to appraise the buxom brunette that had graced them with her presence as she hurried down the aisle. Vivian's boobs bounced enticingly, unencumbered in her sun dress, in time with the swish of her hips and the click of her heels on the dirty linoleum floor.

In Vivian's haste, she failed to notice a familiar face behind the counter of the store. Her son's best friend and neighbor, Spencer Reynolds! Spencer's eyes bugged open in shock as Mark's mom swept into the store. Reflexively, he dropped down in a crouch behind the counter.

So enamored was he by the sight of the voluptuous MILF, that it took Spencer's boss Lester (yeah, he looked just like his name sounds) a moment to realize that Spencer had dropped like a stone behind the counter. He looked down and whispered, "What the fuck are you doing? Get up her and check out this hot mom that just walked in. Man, would you get a load of those tits! What I wouldn't give to..." When Spencer hadn't moved, Lester looked back down.

"What's wrong?"

"I know her man! Shut the fuck up," Spencer stage whispered.

"Who is she," Lester asked as his hand began to rub the crotch of his dirty jeans below the counter. "Look at those lips! I bet she could suck a golf ball through a..."

A light bulb suddenly went off in Spencer's head.

"Lester...Lester!" Still dazed by the sight of the busty customer, it took Lester a second to respond.

"Huh?"

"When she comes to check out, give her some tokens and see if you can get her into booth 2." Having had to slop up the remnants of the customers, Spencer knew that there was a well placed glory hole between booths 1 and 2. He figured he could get into booth 1 without being seen by Ms. Jordan. He started to move backwards to the opening at the end of the counter.

"Why?"

Exasperated, Spencer looked up at Lester like he was an idiot, which he was. It took Lester a second or two to make the connection. As it dawned on him, his stubbled face lit up with a smile, showing off what few yellow, rotten teeth remained.

"Right dipshit," Spencer said. "And try not to smile too much."

Lester grinned and grabbed a handful of tokens while Spencer eased around the counter and slipped into the booth.

Vivian's attention was rooted on the wall of dildos and vibrators facing her and could not have been more unaware of Spencer's stealthy move into the video booth.

'Hmmm,' she thought. 'What could I get that will really make tonight with Mark special?' She glanced down at her watch and realized that she needed to hurry up and get Kim before she got suspicious of what was taking her mother so long. Vivian hurriedly selected a cock ring, a small vibrator, and a thick, veiny dildo about 10" in length, 'Looks like Mark's' she chuckled to herself. She turned from the display and hurried up the aisle to the counter, oblivious to the lust filled stares from the other patrons.

Lester's internal 'batch cam' recorded every bounce, sway and wiggle of the big titted brunette as she scurried up to the counter and placed her items on it.

"Find everything alright ma'am?"

Vivian looked up from rummaging in her purse to find the store clerk's eyes glued to the deep cleavage protruding from the top of her sun dress. Despite his greasy appearance, she was flattered at the attention and decided to ignore his blatant ogling.

"I did. But I have to be honest," she said, dropping her tone to a whisper. "I'm afraid I'm not really sure what to do with all this stuff!"

Lester licked his lips and dejectedly raised his eyes from the bountiful globes heaving in the low cut dress and saw that the beautiful green eyed vixen was actually smiling at him.

"Uh, well, why don't you take these," he pushed the tokens across the counter, "And check out the videos in booth 2. Some of them are actually pretty educational."

Vivian's face crinkled up in doubt.

"Right...."

Lester rushed to set the hook further.

"No, really! I'd hate for you to get all the way home and not know what to do with these." He leaned over the counter towards her. "Of course, I could always come over and..."

Vivian hurriedly scooped the handful of tokens off the counter and dropped a $100 bill on it.

"Bag those up for me please? I'll be just a second." With that she hurried over and slipped into the second booth, locking it behind her.

Vivian's senses immediately picked up the funky smell of spunk and bleach inside the dimly lit booth and she disgustedly shrank against herself and resolved not to touch anything. Now how does this thing work? She noticed the coin slot beneath the TV screen and fed all of the tokens into it one by one. The screen lit up and was instantly filled with the scene of two people fucking beside a pool. The stereotypical soundtrack blared in the booth along with the overdone grunts and groans of the couple. Vivian wrinkled her nose and found the channel selection button and began surfing.

Spencer heard the lock click in the booth next to him and slowly engaged his own lock, lighting up the 'Occupied' light outside. His dick was like a piece of petrified wood in his pants as he listened to Mark's mom scroll through the channels until she apparently found one that interested her. Slowly he bent down and peered through the hole trying to block out the knowledge of what his face might be coming in contact with.

Vivian's eyes soaked up the scene playing out in front of her. A busty porn star was kneeled down in front of a hung stud, tonguing his cock head while he thrust it repeatedly through her cleavage. Behind him, another slut had her head crammed between his ass cheeks, rimming him voraciously.

Vivian's nipples were hard little pebbles against her thin dress and she could feel her pussy moistening and flowering open in response to the video. She moaned and began to tweak her nipples while her other hand stole under her dress to cup her juicy mound.

Jackpot! Spencer caught the low moan of Ms. Jordan through the hole. He could just barely make out the curve of her thigh near the cut out, but could tell her hand was now busy between her legs. He stood up and took a deep breath. It's now or never old boy, he thought as he unzipped his fly and allowed his cock to bolt out from its confinement.

Vivian at first thought her dress might be clinging on a nail or rough patch on the peep show wall, but when she absently removed the hand clutching her tits and dropped it down to brush her dress away, all without removing her eyes from the video, her fingertips brushed against a hot, satiny hardness that was unmistakably a hard cock!

She gasped in surprise and jumped sideways, the scalded hand flying up to cover her mouth. It was a cock! And a pretty big one at that, she thought, as her heart raced double-time.

Recovering somewhat, she bent slightly and examined it more closely in the dim light afforded by the TV screen.

It looked to be about 8" long and was crisscrossed by throbbing veins, pulsing in time with the owner's heart. She spied a pearly drop of liquid at the tip and started to stretch out a finger tip, but caught herself.

'What the hell are you doing Vivian,' she thought. 'You have no idea whose cock that is! Probably some lecherous old man or even Lester's!' She doubted that Lester could have slipped that quickly into the booth and besides, the skin covering the throbbing pole was smooth and taut, a young man's cock. Vivian's new found cock lust won out over the war of wills in her head and she reached forward to encircle the shaft with her warm, soft hand.

Spencer sucked in a lungful of air at the soft, warm grip of Mark's mom's hand around his pulsing pole. He hadn't realized he was holding his breath and his vision swam with stars. Growing up right next door to the busty mom he'd never imagined the same hands that had baked batches of cookies for he and Mark would be pulling a 'batch' from him.

Ms. Jordan's hand felt exquisite around his shaft, tugging and pulling, at first hesitantly, but then with more authority. She used a corkscrew motion on it and would stop every couple of strokes to rub the tip against her palm. This ensured a generous supply of Spencer's lube coated her hand, making the hand job slick and juicy. Spencer pressed himself up against the wall, forcing as much of his shaft through the hole as possible. He began to thrust his hips in time with her strokes, which were coming fast and furious now.

Soon, however, Ms. Jordan's pace overwhelmed Spencer's balls ability to lubricate the jerking and he found the friction was becoming a little dry and rough. He stopped thrusting his hips and whispered in a deep, scratchy voice, "Suck it!"

Vivian sucked in a lungful of breath when she heard the wicked request. She couldn't suck off some complete stranger, could she? Well, she was jerking him off and his cock did look quite tasty, so maybe just a little lick...

Dropping to a squat (she couldn't bear the thought of kneeling on the sticky tiles!); she faced the throbbing cock, as she continued to stroke it. She bent forward slightly and sniffed. It smelled clean. Now, how would it taste? Licking her full, red lips, she eased forward and placed a juicy kiss right on the tip!

Spencer groaned when he felt the warm, moist contact of his best friend's mother's lips on the head of his cock. After the first luscious contact, she continued to kiss around the head, curling the teenager's toes in pleasure. Soon the sounds of her wet smacking all over his helmet filled the booth. Spencer was sure he had died and gone to heaven!

On the other side of the wall, Vivian was enjoying herself as well. The hot hardness of the stranger's cock against her lips brought back visions of how her son's cock had felt earlier. Kissing around the head, she picked up drops of lube oozing out, which her tongue licked off and swallowed back. Partially opening her lips, she flattened her tongue and began to skim them up and down and around the thick shaft. She could tell from the ragged breathing of the man that he was close, so she slid back to the top, opened her mouth and plunged the fat head between her lips. Holding just the head between her moist lips, she began sucking hard, very hard as her tongue teased the cock slit and her hand resumed its stroking.

Spencer felt he could almost cry from the pleasure of the sucking his cock was receiving. Despite the less than pleasant surroundings, he would have stayed in this position for all time, content to let Ms. Jordan suckle him forever. His balls however had other plans and he could feel them start to draw up against his body. For a second, Spencer thought he was going blind and deaf as all sensory input shifted to his groin. With a low groan, he felt his balls lurch and the first salvo of cum shot up the thick tube.

Vivian felt the flaring of the tip against her tongue and quickly drew her mouth off and spun herself to the side while continuing to stroke. Sucking was one thing, but she wasn't about to gobble some stranger's load in a seedy bookstore. She still had some standards!

The cock lurched in her hand and the first shot sailed thick and high out of the tip, shooting across the narrow booth to splat against the opposite wall. Vivian tracked the trajectory and noticed for the first time another cut out there, occupied by a wide open eye, taking in the nasty sights. Disgusted by the voyeur's presence, Vivian adjusted the trajectory and sent the second rope arching towards the hole. While not a direct hit, it was close enough to cause the other person to jerk back behind cover. Vivian smirked and turned her attention back to the belching dick in time for the next three shots whose volume were significantly less than the first two. As the fireworks show came to an end, Vivian wrung and squeezed the shaft with both hands, squeezing out the last drops.

'Wow', she thought, 'What a rush!' It was amazing how powerful she felt to turn on and get off a complete stranger. It was like a whole new world had opened up to the horny mom this day and she had her son and a faceless partner to thank for it. She felt she needed to say something, so she stood, still gripping the cock and huskily whispered across the partition, "I hope you liked it."

Spencer closed his eyes in ecstasy, "Shit yeah, thanks Ms. Jordan."

The earth stood still as his words jolted the consciousness of the two.

'Where the hell is my mother,' Kim thought angrily as she sat on the bench in the town's square. 'This is a perfect example of why I need a car!' Her anger was split evenly with her tardy mother and with Mr. Reynolds who had awakened an itch in her pussy that desperately needed to be scratched. She could feel the remnants of his load still on her face. It felt like a moisturizing mask left on too long that was beginning to crack.

With a huff, she flipped open her phone and called Nancy to come give her a ride.

As Spencer's slip of the tongue echoed in Vivian's head, she could feel an extreme flush of shame flood her face. This man knew her! Followed closely by the thought of, 'He set me up!' Instantly her grip of the wilting cock doubled as she pulled hard, pinning Spencer against the glory hole.

"Who the fuck is this," she practically shouted. Spencer was horrified at his faux pas and clamped his lips together. Vivian yanked harder, eliciting a gasp of pain from him.

"I said who...the...fuck...is...this!!"

Like a coyote caught in a trap, Spencer could see no way out other than gnawing his own dick off to escape Ms. Jordan's vise like grip. He still couldn't bring himself to speak, the pain of her pulling bringing tears to his eyes. Suddenly the hand was gone and he heard the lock slide on her booth. Gasping with relief, he tenderly drew himself back through the hole and quickly stuffed his dick into his shorts. His relief was short lived, however, as an insistent knocking began on the door to his booth!

Vivian could feel every eye in the store on her as she stood red faced with shame in front of the peep show booth knocking like an Avon representative.

"Open this door right now! I'm not going anywhere until you do!"

Spencer found himself on the verge of hyperventilating. He was trapped!

When no response came through the door, Vivian pulled out and flipped open her cell phone.

"Okay, let's see if the cops can get that door open!"

In a flash, Spencer threw open the door and grabbed Vivian by the shoulders, pulling her into the booth with him. She started to scream, but as the realization of who it was hit home, her jaw dropped open in shock. Spencer! My God, I've just sucked off my son's best friend!

"Ms. Jordan!? Please, I'm so sor..."

The slap caught him flush on the face, snapping his neck back and propelling him against the wall. His vision swam from the force of the blow as he touched the point of impact.

"Spencer Reynolds! You little piece of shit! You knew it was me the whole time! What in the hell are you doing in here?!"

Spencer's anger began to replace his shame with the jaw breaking slap.

"Me?! What about you, Ms. Jordan? Been trolling for cock here long?"

Good point.

"That's beside the point Spencer! I can't believe you'd do this! Do you not have any respect for me? Or Mark?"

Another good point and one he had an answer for.

"Mark? Mark?! You go ask your precious son how much respect he has for me or my mom for that matter!"

His statement deflated Vivian's righteous anger like a balloon.

"What do you mean?"

As her shoulders slumped and her head cocked to the side quizzically, Spencer knew he had her.

"I came home this morning and barely missed seeing my best friend using my mom like a blow-up doll! How do you think that makes me feel?" Spencer didn't elaborate that, truth be told, the idea excited him tremendously and before he had left his mom earlier, they had discussed he and Mark having a BBQ with Kay as the pig on the middle of the two teens' spits!

"You...you must be mistaken," she hesitantly responded and placed her hands on her hips, thrusting her bountiful chest forward in a show of confidence.

Spencer found his stride and leaned in close to the busty mom. He reached up and tucked a strand of her brown hair behind her ear, marveled at the clarity of her beautiful green eyes and then blatantly reached down and cupped one of her fat jugs in his hands. He marveled at the firmness and resiliency in a boob that big. Her 38DDs were soft and firm all in the same breath. These were teenagers' tits and they looked exceedingly great on the curvy body of the 38 year old mom. He squeezed slightly and drug his thumb over the hard nipple eliciting a gasp of surprise from Vivian. She, however, made no move to break Spencer's grasp.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds