The Neighborhood

"No, I'm dead on Vivian. Right before I got there, your little boy was sliding his fat fucker between my mom's tits and this was after she had sucked him off and he had returned the favor by eating her out!"

Vivian's minds eye instantly pictured the scene. Her supposed friend and her very own friend sucking and fucking each other right next door! How long had this been going on under her very own nose? She knew that Kay was a nympho, but didn't think she would stoop to seduce her friend and neighbor's son! That bitch! But wait...she had seen a confidence in Mark's handling of her own hot body this afternoon that she had never witnessed in his 19 years. Maybe Kay wasn't fully to blame. Mark was a grown man now and probably had just as much culpability in this as Spencer's mom.

Spencer could see the internal back and forth behind Vivian's eyes. He didn't mind the distraction, it allowed him to grope and squeeze her tit unmolested. He took it too far though, and reached up to cup her juicy cunt through her sun dress. Vivian snapped back to reality and brushed his hands away.

"Really Spencer! Control yourself!" He actually looked hurt as he dropped his hands to his side. "Try to keep what just happened to yourself, hmmm?" She turned to leave the claustrophobic booth, but stopped.

"Wait. You said all that happened before you got home. Right?"

Spencer nodded.

"So how do you know so much?" Vivian could see the deer in the headlights look flash in the young man's eyes. With a mother's intuition she suddenly knew...

"You're fucking your own mother!"

Spencer gulped, lowered his eyes from the judgment directed at him and nodded slowly.

Vivian's reality was turned on its head again for about the third or fourth time that day. What was the world coming too! She seemed to edit out her own culpability in this merry go round of sex in order to place herself above it. But in reality, she was as much to blame as anyone of them. She had practically thrown herself at her own son earlier and no one had forced her to suck off his best friend just moments before.

"Spencer, listen to me closely," she said reaching up to tilt his head back until he was again looking directly at her. "We must never talk of what went on today. If it ever got out that we had done this or that you and your mother are doing that, both of our families would be ruined. I'll talk to your mother later, but for now, not a word. Understand?"

Spencer nodded as she turned, unlocked the door and exited. Several patrons who were crowded near the door scattered like cockroaches in her wake. With not a glance left or right, Vivian Jordan strode from the seedy video store and for a showdown with her own son.

"Ma'am! Ma'am!" Lester waved the C-note after her.

"Give it to him. He earned it," she called over her shoulder and pushed out the door into the sunlight.

Every eye in the store slowly turned to Spencer as he walked out of the booth. Gradually, with Lester as its originator, a slow clapping of hands started, that rolled out and turned into full blown applause and cheers from the raincoat crowd. Spencer grinned, waved both hands over his head to his adoring fans and bowed deeply.

Vivian made the circuit around the downtown square three times, before calling Kim's cell phone.

"Hello," Kim's answer was short and clipped.

"Kim, honey, I'm so sorry I got hung up. Did you get a ride?"

"Yes Mom. Nancy and I are pulling into our drive now."

"Okay. I've got to stop and pick up steaks, but will be home shortly."

"Whatever. Can Nancy spend the night?"

Vivian hesitated. She had intended on confronting Mark about his behavior once she got home, but would be unable to do that with Kim and Nancy there. Maybe it was better that way.

"Okay. You two are in charge of the salad."

Kim clicked off without a response.

Kim and Nancy breezed into the house to find it quiet and empty.

"Mark? Mark?" Kim called walking through the house. Hearing no response she headed towards the back of the house while Nancy went to the rest room. She came to the large windows overlooking the back yard and pool. There he was.

Mark was asleep on one of the chaise lounges beside the pool, an umbrella shading him and his arm flung across his eyes. Kim could see that he had changed from his workout shorts into a pair of swim trunks that still looked to be wet from the pool. She glanced back into the house, then slipped out the sliding glass door and stood under the porch examining her brother.

'Wow, Mark has really grown up these last couple of years,' she thought as she took in his long, lean body in repose. The years of running track kept his body fat in the single digits which served to highlight his ropy muscles. She could see the hint of his six-pack in the shadows, but then her eyes slipped further south to his crotch.

Even in slumber, the bulge there was big. Not as pronounced as it had been when he'd bumped into her this morning, but still formidable. The horny sister could feel the nipples of her big tits harden into bullets and the slow burn that had been between her legs since her tryst with Mr. Reynolds' flared suddenly. She could feel her pussy moisten as the image of what her brother's big cock would look like out of his trunks filled her mind.

Unlike her tortured mother, Kim didn't fight the feelings of lust for her own flesh and blood washing over like waves. She had too much pent up frustration from being left hanging earlier and her motto was 'any cock in a storm'. Her right hand came up with a mind of its own and traced the bulging curve of her breast through the jog top, then slipped down and cupped her pussy through her shorts, pulling a gasp from her full, red lips.

Lost in a fog of passion, she almost screamed when the small hands appeared around her shoulders and slipped in to cup and squeeze her swollen 36Ds. She relaxed when she recognized Nancy's signature blood red nail polish. Her head tipped back and rested her blonde head on her friend's shoulder as Nancy tenderly massaged her fat boobs. Kim and Nancy had first sexually experimented with each other years ago, and still found time to pleasure each other as often as possible. While Kim was almost never without a cock on deck, Nancy had come to rely almost exclusively on the frequent lick and suck sessions for her release. Once she had stopped putting out for other guys after getting a literal eyeful of Mark's cock, the male dates were few and far between.

"Penny for your thoughts," Nancy whispered looking past Kim's shoulder. She could see the fat tube of Mark's cock plastered against his thigh by the damp swim trunks and images of it bobbing before her almost a year ago filled her brain. She chuckled deep in her throat. "Never mind. I can see what's got you all hot and bothered. Don't tell me I'm going to have to compete with my very own best friend for her brother's fat dick?!"

Kim sucked in a lungful of air as the groping of her friend and her own rubbing palm began to stoke her passion.

"I can't help it Nance. Look at that thing! How big was it again?" She whispered almost drunkenly.

Nancy pictured the fat stalk in her grasp as she had tugged it in the car's front seat. She removed her hands from Kim's tits and making fists, stacked one on top of the other in front of her friend's eyes.

"Big enough that I couldn't get about 3 inches of that fat fucker in both hands when I was jerking it."

Kim moaned in response and pictured the scene. Unfortunately for Mark, girls talk as much or more than guys and the person whom Nancy had shared every last juicy tidbit was Kim.

Kim spun around to face her friend. She studied Nancy's sparkling blue eyes and the long mane of jet black hair that framed her beautiful face. If she couldn't trust Nancy, who could she trust?

"What Kim?" Nancy looked at her quizzically.

Kim took a deep breath.

"Nance, will you help me fuck my brother tonight?"

It was all Nancy could do to not laugh out loud.

"Shit yeah! Are you kidding me? Just as long as I can get in on it too!"

Both of the nubile teens smiled, picturing the hot scene in their minds. At that moment, the glass door was slid back and they jerked around to see Vivian step out onto the patio. She sensed the tension in the air.

"What are you two up to?"

The girls put on their most innocent expressions and merely smiled at her. Vivian continued to examine them suspiciously as she walked past them to the edge of the porch and looked over at her slumbering son, his fat dick bulging against his swimsuit. She too instantly pictured the thick cock, but her lust was tempered by the knowledge she had recently gained. None too gently she yelled at Mark.

"Mark! Wake up and start the grill!"

I was lost in mid-nap slumber, images of bouncing boobs, sucking mouths and tight asses flashing before me, when my mother's voice cut into my consciousness like a buzz saw. Blinking in the light, I shot upright and saw my mother, Kim and Nancy standing on the porch looking at me. Kim and Nancy were staring holes at me and reminded me of the packs of hyenas on National Geographic sizing up the young antelopes in the herd. My mother was frowning at me, her hands on her hips, looking none too happy.

"I'm sorry....what?"

Both Kim and Nancy giggled and Kim turned to whisper something in Nancy's ear, causing them both to look back at me and giggle again. I ventured a hesitant smile in mom's direction, the memory of our liaison fresh in my mind. Her hard expression did not change and I wondered what I'd missed.

"Mark, get the grill started. I'll marinate the steaks and have Kim bring them out to you when they are done with the salad." When I didn't move, her voice raised, "Come on Mark! We don't have all day, I'm hungry!" She turned and stomped back into the house, slamming the door shut behind her. Kim and Nancy smirked at me again and then bounced in behind mother. I was confused. The last time I'd seen my mother, she was leaning into the shower to suck on my cock and promising me we'd hook up that night. What had changed? Mystified at the ways of women, I got up of the lounge and started firing up the grill for the steaks.

Inside, Kim and Nancy busied themselves helping Vivian prepare dinner, but each took time to slip off upstairs and change into bikinis (Nancy borrowing one of Kim's). Soon the salad and baked potatoes were prepared and Vivian was pouring herself a glass of merlot. Reflexively, she poured two more for Nancy and Kim and the three busty beauties stood in the kitchen, sipping wine and making small talk. Vivian's mind was elsewhere. She was processing all that she had done that day and wondering how it was going to affect her family long term. Kim and Nancy were preoccupied as well, but their thoughts ran to scenarios to seduce Mark tonight and how they were going to accomplish this without Vivian's knowledge. Little did they know about Mark and his mother's previous plans for the evening.

Once the charcoal was ready, I looked expectantly towards the house for the steaks, and was rewarded by the appearance of Nancy and Kim walking towards me, Nancy carrying a tray of steaks and baked potatoes and Kim holding three long neck beers. I was pleased to see that they had both changed into string bikinis. Kim's red and Nancy's black.

Something was different about the way they were walking, though. Were they jumping? No, but they seemed to bounce on their feet with each step. Mind you, I wasn't complaining. Their strides set off ripples in their big tits with each step and I was mesmerized by the "milkshakes". As they got closer, I forced myself to look away from their jiggling cleavage. When I drug my eyes north of their chests, I could see they were both smiling at me despite my obvious ogling. Damn they were both gorgeous! With Kim's blonde and Nancy's black hair just touching their shoulders, and both with the bluest of blue eyes...I could feel my dick start to swell with blood and move up and off of my thigh by the time they reached me. Nancy set the tray down beside the grill and slid against my left hip. Her 34Ds softly rubbed against my arm as her flat stomach pressed close to my hip. Heat radiated off her body in waves and I could feel my mouth go dry. At that moment, I felt Kim press herself against my right side, her equally soft 36Ds cradling my right bicep. I was the filling in the best sandwich ever! Kim had to feel the hardness growing in my suit as her thigh insinuated itself between my legs and rubbed back and forth, rolling the thickening tube across my thigh.

"Here," she breathily said, handing me one of the beers, "You need something cold to put out the fire in you!"

I looked at her quizzically and cocked an eyebrow. She couldn't hold it for long and started grinning, then she and Nancy both burst out laughing and collapsed in a heap of flesh on the chaise lounge across from the grill.

"That, without a doubt, is the cheesiest line I have ever heard," I laughed.

Kim continued laughing and wiped a tear from her eye.

"What?! You don't like my pickup lines?"

"Pickup line? Tell me you're not so desperate you are trying to seduce your own brother," I mocked her.

Kim and Nancy's faces both turned serious and they glanced at each other before both looking up at me.

"And what would you do if I was?" Kim asked.

And that made my shit eating grin drop. Was she serious? The mere possibility was like a bucket of jet fuel thrown on the fire simmering in my groin. My cock flexed and surged in my pants like a possessed boa constrictor. The fabric of my swimsuit strained over the column of flesh, tenting it out obscenely. Both Kim and Nancy's eyes lasered in on the "Great Pyramid" I had constructed. Nancy spoke first.

"Fuck that. What would you say if we both were?"

I almost passed out right then and there. My head swum and my ears pulsed with the pounding of my heartbeat. No cocky answer came to mind. In fact, nothing came to my mind. It was like my brain had been wiped clean with this suggestion. I gulped down a swallow of beer and blankly stared down at my sister and her best friend. They both sat up straighter and as if on cue, both reached down to adjust the cups barely holding in their fat boobs. The twin globes lifted and bounced as they came back down. I swear my eyes crossed for a second trying to process the mind boggling sight. At that moment, the silence was shattered by my mom shouting at me from the porch.

"Mark! What are you doing? Those steaks aren't going to cook themselves! I'm hungry!" With that she spun and strode back into the house. Both Kim and Nancy had turned to look at Mom and I took the opportunity to relieve the pressure on my cock, laying it against my hip, the head almost protruding from the waist band.

"What's gotten into your mom?" Nancy wondered aloud.

"I don't know," Kim said. "She's been acting funny since she got home."

I didn't volunteer any information and turned to the grill and began laying the steaks and potatoes out on the surface. What had pissed my mother off? Last I had seen her, she was walking on clouds after our encounter and seemed to be excited about continuing where we left off. And now...now my sister and her best friend had all but offered themselves up to me. Distracted, I burned my finger on the grill's surface and jerked back, muttering an obscenity. I shook my hand in the air trying to cool off the burning sensation in my middle finger. I almost jumped out of my skin when Kim laid a cool hand on my shoulder, having come up behind me. I could feel the sharp points of her nipples graze my back as she touched my scalded hand and lifted it up.

"Here. Let me make it feel better," she whispered huskily. With that she took the burned digit and plunged it into her mouth, sucking softly and swirling her tongue around it. I groaned and felt my cock get even harder, the tip now nudging aside the waistband to see what all the fuss was about. I jerked in surprise again when I felt a fingertip tease the flaring slit of my cock. I had been so focused on Kim, I hadn't noticed Nancy sidling up beside me.

"Hmmm, just imagine if that was your fat cock in her mouth Mark," Nancy whispered in my ear while continuing to tease my prick head. "Would you shoot a big old load of thick cum for your very own sister like you did for me?"

I could only numbly nod my head as I continued to stare deeply into my sister's deep blue eyes which were locked on mine as she sucked noisily on my finger. Gone was the pain. Now only desperate need coursed through my veins. What had the world come too?! First Mrs. Reynolds, then my mom, now my own sister and Nancy?

With a wet pop, Kim slid my finger out of her mouth and reached over to join Nancy's hand which was now squeezing my hard shaft through my suit. Her eyes never left mine and I could see them widen with surprise and lust as she felt the thickness of my cock.

"Damn but you are a big boy," she said, her palm rubbing the length of my dick. "I can't wait to feel this fat fucker stretch my tight little cunt."

It was all I could do not to shoot off right then and there from the very thought of banging my hot little sister, much less her best friend. Their groping did not slow, in fact it became more insistent. I quickly stepped back from the two busy sets of hands and held up my hands in mock surrender.

"Whoa! Listen you two; I really hope you aren't just messing with my head here. That would be too cruel."

It was Nancy who spoke. Kim seemed to be still preoccupied, staring at my cock bulge like a starving woman.

"Not a chance Mark. This is for real. I've thought of little else but your big cock since we were first together and I think it's apparent what is going through Kim's mind right now as well." We both looked at Kim who was licking her lips like a kid in a candy store. "Matter of fact, it's too apparent. So if we don't want your mom out here busting up our potential party, I think we should all just cool down and wait until later. Maybe after she goes to bed." She then turned and sat down on the lounge, taking a long drag off her beer. Kim didn't move. She seemed to be in a daze, her eyes locked on my pulsing tool.

"Kim? Kim, honey? Sit down and wipe the drool off your chin. You'll get the chance to see that big cock later," Nancy said as Kim came to her senses and sat down beside her. "And trust me, it's worth the wait."

Nancy was right to worry that Vivian might be getting suspicious. She had been eyeing the trio from the kitchen ever since the girls had gone out to take the steaks to Mark. As she downed glass after glass of merlot, she tried desperately to tell what was going on, but her vantage point did not afford her the angle to tell for sure. What ever was going on was not good, she decided, noticing that the girls were standing a little too close to Mark as he put the steaks on. Luckily, she turned from the window to refill her glass right as Kim started sucking Mark's finger and missed the incestuous scene. By the time she got back to her spying, the girls were sitting down and the three just seemed to be talking.

Little did she know they were excitedly planning their evening's activities!

As she finished putting together the meal, Vivian's mind wrestled with the quandary she found herself in. On one hand, it was the wrong to end all wrongs to lust after each other and do the things that she and Mark had already done. In addition, was the information she had gotten from Spencer Reynolds after she had jerked him off in the video store. "The nerve of Kay!" Vivian thought. She still couldn't decide if it was true anger and outrage or merely jealousy, because that was the other hand. That hand typified the lust and desire she now felt for her son. Once awakened, it was not something that could just be put to the side. She knew that to never cross that line again was what she should do. But was that something she could do? Now that she had literally tasted the pleasures of her son, could she go back to just being 'Mom'? After thinking about it for the past hour, she was no closer to an answer and the effects of the wine further clouded her reasoning.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds