The Neighborhood

She looked up to see Mark flip the steaks, signaling that they must be getting close to being done. She stacked plates and silverware and went out onto the patio to set the table. It was such a nice evening; they might as well eat outside.

As Vivian exited the sliding door, all three teen's heads swiveled to her and then back as if they'd been caught doing something. Vivian's radar was still humming, but it appeared they were only talking.

"Hmm, if I've got to watch out for Kay Reynolds, I'd better keep an eye on Nancy as well", Vivian thought to herself. "With her beauty and big tits to match, she might try to steal Mark away as well." Her train of thought pulled her up short as she was placing the silverware. "Ok, Vivian. Is that where we are now? Have we decided that this is what direction we're going? Because if we are worried about Nancy Taylor's big tits distracting your son from your own big tits, then you'd better start playing the role of mother hen pretty quickly." She could see how Mark looked at Nancy as she reclined on the lounge chair. Even from 50 feet away she herself could appreciate the soft curves and mounds of the raven haired teen and could tell that her son did as well. He was looking down at Nancy talking animatedly as he unselfconsciously moved his eyes over her frame.

Intentionally, Vivian set a plate down too hard, causing a loud clatter which got the teen's attention again.

"Ok kids, dinnertime. Mark bring over the steaks and potatoes. You two go put on your cover ups and bring out the wine and some more beer."

At the mention of cover ups, Kim put on her pouting face as she walked towards her mother. "But Mom! It's so hot out!"

Vivian looked up sternly at her daughter.

"I don't care. You both are practically hanging out of those suits in front of your brother!"

That couldn't be more true. The straps on both bikinis were stretched taut over the zeppelins of the two teens. In fact, Vivian noticed, Kim's was fighting a losing battle. Her right boob had somehow slipped up and a fat pink nipple showed clearly outside of the fabric.

"Ahem!" Vivian coughed and nodded down at Kim's chest. Vivian was then shocked to see that Kim didn't even look down to see what her mother was talking about, she merely tucked the tit back under cover with what appeared to be a resigned look on her face. As the two girls went past her into the house, it occurred to Vivian that it was almost like she knew she was hanging out!

Mark was coming onto the patio, the tray of food in his hands and a hesitant look on his face. Vivian turned back to him as the girls shut the door behind them.

I didn't know what to expect as my mother looked at me walking towards her. I was mostly glad that for now, I had won the "Battle of the Bulge" and my cock appeared content to snooze at one-quarter mast. I could hide one-quarter mast, it was half and up that stretched the limits of decency!

"Mom...I'm sorry if..." I started, but my mother held up a long manicured finger to silence me, her green eyes piercing me with her stare.

"Not now Mark. You and I have some talking to do."

My expression must have been negative in some way or maybe moms were blessed with mind-reading skills, because she repeated herself.

"That's right, I said talking, nothing else. But not tonight and especially not with company under the roof. I think we both have some things to mull over. We will talk in the morning."

With that, she leaned out and took the tray of food from my hands, her low-cut yellow sun dress falling away from her chest, giving me a glimpse of the twin treasures that I would apparently not be seeing tonight.

The four some ate mostly in silence, enjoying the good food and beverage and watching as the evening turned to night, its shadows slipping across the yard. As they finished, Vivian gathered the dishes and tipsily turned to go into the house. The effects of the alcohol became apparent as she stumbled and almost fell. Luckily, Mark was behind her in an instant, propping her up as she steadied herself. Once she had regained her balance, Vivian became aware of the hard lump pressing into the small of her back. "Does he just stay hard all the time?" She thought. Mark dropped his hands away from her hips where he was steadying her, but did not move back. In fact, unless she was imagining things, he actually pressed forward, rubbing the bulge against her! Out of the corner of her eye, Vivian could see Nancy smirk, her gaze leveled in the direction of Mark's crotch. "I'd better nip this thing in the bud and quick," she thought.

"Thanks Mark. I think I've had a little too much to drink," she said as she moved away from her son. "Kim, would you help me put these plates up please?" Kim let out a long sigh, but rose and helped her mother gather the dishes and followed her into the house.

As they were putting the dirty plates in the washer, Vivian turned to her daughter.

"I'm going to turn in early Kim. This wine has gone straight to my head. But I need you to do something for me, ok?"

"Sure Mom. What's up?"

"Keep an eye on Nancy and Mark, ok? I don't much care for the way she's been looking at him."

"Why, Mom? He's a big boy," bigger than you know they both simultaneously thought. "He can take care of himself."

"I know. It's just that," Vivian struggled to come up with a valid answer. Other than the fact that she wanted his big cock all to herself! "It's just that I worry about him. I know that Nancy is way more experienced than he is and I don't want him to get hurt."

Kim inwardly smiled. If her mother only knew that her request was like asking the fox to guard the hen house!

"Sure Mom. I'll make sure nothing funny goes on. Why don't you take a sleeping pill? That way you get a real good night sleep."

"That's a good idea. I think I will. Thanks honey." She turned and got down the bottle of sleeping pills from the cupboard and popped one in her mouth.

"That will make sure that we won't be disturbed," Kim thought as she watched her mother wash down the pill with yet another sip of wine.

"I'll come up and check on you later Mom."

"Ok dear. Good night."

With that, Vivian turned and went up the stairs and Kim headed back out to the pool area.

While Kim and Mom were inside, Nancy and I relocated to the pool area. We were lounging about when we heard the door open and close and saw Kim walking towards us, the biggest shit eating grin on her face I had ever seen.

"What's so funny," Nancy asked as Kim handed her and me another beer.

"Mom just took a sleeping pill," she laughed. "Between that and all the wine, she'll be sleeping like a baby in no time!"

My pre-med instincts kicked in.

"She really shouldn't have done that on top of the alcohol. I'd better go check on her."

"Oh wow," Kim said, suddenly concerned. "She'll be ok right Mark?"

"I'm sure she will. I'll be right back." I rose and half-jogged inside and up the stairs to my mother's bedroom. No sounds could be heard from inside, so I quietly turned the knob and eased into the darkened room. I could just make out the shape of my mother underneath her covers and walked to her side. Her breath was slow, but steady, so I reached down and lightly placed my fingertips to the side of her neck. Her pulse was strong so it didn't look like there was a chance for trouble.

As I stood back up, it occurred to me that she hadn't moved a muscle when I touched her and this got my depraved mind running in directions the teenaged son of a hot MILF should not go. Taking a deep breath, I sat down on the side of the bed and lightly shook her shoulder.

"Mom? Mom, you still awake?"

Nothing.

Then, my hands trembling, I slowly pulled down the covers. Down until the upper half of my mother's body was exposed to my horny gaze. She slept in the nude! I don't know why I was surprised. This was not information sons normally possess anyway.

Mom's big tits lay flattened against her chest, their shape distorted, but their size still apparent. While this was not the first time I'd seen them, I took in details I had overlooked when we were hornily groping each other earlier. For such big boobs, her aureole her small, only about 2 or 3 inches across, and her nipples were small in comparison as well, sticking up about a half-inch above the slightly bumpy surface. As if they had a mind of their own, my sweaty hands came up and each gently cradled a big jug, squeezing softly. Damn but these things were soft! I was surprised that they were so firm and resilient, even though I didn't have a whole lot of experience to compare them to. As I pressed and squeezed the pair of 38DDs, I could feel my cock hardening and lengthening in my shorts.

Taking a deep breath, I lowered my face to my mother's chest and took a hard nipple between my lips, sucking it tenderly. I could feel it harden even more under my attention, my tongue swathing the surface of her tit, while my teeth gently nipped at the soft flesh. When no sound or movement came from my mother, I moved to the other boob, repeating the process. By now my cock was rock hard and I could feel the throb of my pulse as the hard shaft strained against the fabric of my swimsuit.

Raving lust consumed me and I thought that I would never get a chance like this again, especially after the dressing down she had given me earlier. Despite my mother's chemical induced helplessness, I rose and pushed down my swimsuit, my cock tower swinging free from its prison to sway and throb in the soft moonlight coming through the open 2nd floor windows. Ever so gently I placed my left knee on the bed, and then swung my right leg over my unconscious mother's chest, straddling her torso. I loomed over her, my 10" cock jutting out like a lance between her big tits, reaching almost to her chin. I drank in her beauty, her long eyelashes fluttering slightly and her moist partially opened mouth combined with her high cheekbones and delicate features only inflamed my lust. A few strands of her short, brown hair lay on her temple and I reached down and brushed them back. I then sat back slightly, my shaft lowering until it grazed her breastbone. My cockhead was steadily leaking fuck fluids which I smeared around, moving my shaft back and forth slowly. As there was still no movement from mom, I reached down and gathered up her tits from the side, mashing them around the length of my cock.

Soft heat enveloped my cock as I tenderly squeezed Mom's boobs around my shaft. I pulled them apart slightly and maneuvered my prick lower into her cleavage. My heart was pounding from the excitement of the moment combined with the danger of discovery. I resolved what I was doing in my mind somehow and no guilt at my actions was felt. Slowly, ever so slowly, I pulled my prong back and then slowly pushed it back through the tit tunnel I had constructed. The feeling was exquisite! If actual fucking was anything like tit fucking or even better, I would be a happy camper!

"Oh, oh Mark."

I froze like a statue. Mom's head had not moved, nor had her eyes opened, but the words she spoke were unmistakable. Sudden guilt and shame overwhelmed me and I removed my hand from my mother's fat boobs. The moonlight picked up the gleaming wetness on her chest from my fuck lube and a thick string of juice reached from my prick head to her chest. I sat there, torn between my feelings of lust and shame, until my ears picked up another sound, this one coming from outside. I slowly rose from the bed and walked to the windows overlooking the pool area.

I could see Kim and Nancy sitting across from each other in the hot tub laughing about something. As if on cue they both sat up and untied the tops of their bikinis, flinging the wet garments to the concrete. Even from this distance, I could see the bounce and sway of their big tits once removed from their cups. Then, as if in slow motion, Kim slid through the water, right in front of Nancy and began passionately kissing her! I gasped in shock and desire and dropped my hand to my rigid shaft, stroking it slowly.

Wait a minute! What was I thinking? These two hot teens down there kissing each other like convicts on a weekend pass were waiting on me! And here I was like some perv, groping my sleeping mother and jacking off to their display!

I looked back at my mother as she turned in her sleep onto her side. With not a second thought about it, I turned and left the room, my hard cock leading the way out to the pool.

I exited the sliding door onto the patio and began walking towards my sister and Nancy. As I got closer I could almost feel the heat emanating from their writhing bodies. They were locked in an embrace, their hands groping and squeezing their partners' soft curves while they pressed their full mouths together, their tongues dancing. They were so caught up in each other they did not notice my presence until I had entered the water and stood watching them. Kim's eyes fluttered open, locking with mine. She gently extracted herself from Nancy and slid through the water towards me.

The lights around the patio picked up the droplets of water clinging to her bare skin, sparkling and lending an otherworldly quality to this already bizarre situation. Kim stood in front of me, her bare breasts wobbling slightly, the nipples turgid and straining towards me. She reached up and tucked her wet hair behind both ears, then cocked her head quizzically and regarded me with a slight smirk. She was leaving it to me to make the first move. I slid back until my ass contacted the side of the hot tub and slid up, coming to a sitting position on the edge. This of course exposed my rigid shaft to her view.

Kim's eyes did not waver. They only bored deeper into mine. She then smiled slightly as her eyes slid down my torso until they locked onto my crotch. Her eyes widened and her full lips parted as a soft gasp was emitted. I flexed my thick 10", making it jump before her. The shaft bounced up and down a few times before coming back to point directly at her. Kim's hands came up to cup and squeeze her juicy 36Ds as she hungrily eyed the twitching snake. At this point, Nancy came up alongside my sister and slid her arms around Kim's waist, pulling her close to her body.

"I told you it was something else, didn't I?" She murmured, her eyes locked on my shaft as well.

It took Kim a second to respond. "You did. But, damn, I mean, look at how big and thick it is!" She stammered.

"Um, guys," I said. "I'm up here."

As if unaware that there was a person attached to the dick they were ogling, both sets of blue eyes slid up to regard my face. They only paused a second before dropping back down to their previous examination.

"Just shut up for a minute Mark," Kim said. "We'll get to you in a second." They then resumed their perusing of my anatomy. Reflexively, Kim and Nancy licked their lips and both of them almost appeared to be salivating as they stared at my crotch. Well, if I'm the main attraction, I might as well put on a show, I thought. I then reached down and began to run my right hand up and down the thick shaft of my cock as my sister and her best friend watched with undisguised lust.

After a moment or two, Nancy slid from beside Kim and cut through the water towards me.

"Oh no, no, no. That just won't do at all," she whispered huskily. "Here, let mama do that for you." At the utterance of mama, I gasped with shock and passion and this was not lost on Nancy as she grinned and came to perch on the lip of the tub next to me. Her own soft and small hand joined mine on the stalk of my sex and her full, fat 34Ds rubbed against my arm while her hand slid lightly on the overheated shaft before her. "Will you be my little man tonight Mark?" My cock got even harder and lurched in her warm grasp.

"Ooooh, Kim. It seems like Mark here may have desires for all the women in this family. It's a good thing we got to him first!" If she only knew, I thought.

While Nancy's hand joined mine in double teaming my big cock, Kim seemed almost in a trance, unconsciously groping her boobs, squeezing the round globes and twisting the hard nipples between her fingertips. Nancy nuzzled her face into my neck and began whispering in my ear.

"God, doesn't she look hot Mark? Your sister is so fucking sexy. You know we've been lovers for years now, don't you? Ooooh, the things we've done to each other behind closed doors could fill a volume of sex manuals. I've fucked her in everyway imaginable and she's done the same to me, but none of that will compare to what the three of us are about to do."

By now, my dick was as hard as a railroad spike. My hand dropped away to grip the ledge for support as Nancy's twisting and pulling took on more urgency. I also began to thrust slightly into her grip, pushing and pulling my long shaft through her palm. Copious amounts of precum drooled from the head and Nancy palmed the globs and used them to slick her sexy hand job.

"Penny for your thoughts Kim," Nancy spoke. "Are you thinking about how hard this thing must be? I've never felt anything so big and hard and hot before. It's like it has a life of its own. You can practically feel your brother's pounding heart through this big vein running up it. And look at all that cum! I promise you that that is nothing compared to what you'll see when..."

My sister had reached a breaking point. With nary a word, only a naked whimper of lust, she dropped forward to her knees in front of me and plunged her open mouth over the head of my cock, sucking hard. I almost screamed in ecstasy, throwing my head back and groaning low in my throat. Her mouth was piping hot and wet and her tongue danced over the tip of my cock, gathering up every drop of juice gathered there. Low moans of pleasure emanated from her as she twisted her head over my dick, holding the fat head in her sweet mouth. Nancy's hand slid down to cup my balls as Kim's dainty hand came up to grasp the shaft she was sucking. I lowered my gaze to my sister's face, noticing how just the bulbous head of my cock distorted her cheeks as they hollowed around it sucking. She must have sensed my look, for her own eyes opened from their clench and held my gaze. She looked so beautiful and nasty there, her full lips surrounding her own brother's dick and I could see the exposed lust and desire she felt at the depravity and sexiness of the situation.

"Never in my wildest dreams did I think this would actually happen," Nancy said, slipping off the ledge and sliding down to crouch alongside my sister as she throatily hummed around the thickness of my cockhead lodged in her mouth. Kim's tongue seemed to be everywhere at once, lathing over the head and then poking into the flaring slit to tease out the steady drops of fuck juice oozing from it. All the while she sucked extremely hard on my cock, making wet smacking noises with her lips. I didn't think that it was possible, given the stretched appearance of her mouth, but she slowly began to work her mouth downward on my cock, taking the fat shaft between her fluttering lips. This was definitely not her first rodeo. I could feel the pressure of the back of her throat on the tip of my cock as she squeezed half of my dick into her maw. She continued to press forward, but suddenly backed off, coughing and almost gagging when my fat knob blocked her throat. A long strand of viscous saliva extended from her tongue to the tip of my blood red cockhead. Gasping, Kim gathered it in her palm and began to stroke me as she got her breath back.

"Fuck! That is one big cock," she muttered and then looked up at me. "Why haven't we done this before now Mark?" I had no answer to that and only smiled at her as her attention shifted back to my pole. Kim slid her small, warm hand to the base of my shaft and then spat a glob of saliva down the length of spear. Extending her wet tongue, she teased the slit of my cock and the slid it back into her mouth. I think she recognized the futility of going long, so she now bobbed her mouth back and forth along my length, smacking her lips hungrily. I had almost forgotten about Nancy and noticed her captivation at the sight of her best friend blowing her own brother. I reached out and cupped one of her full boobs in my hand. Its softness overflowed my grip as I squeezed and pulled on it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds