The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 03

"Will you come for us, Arianna?" Fay whispered, having moved to the girl's clitoris.

"Uh-huh," she gasped. Fay laughed and leaned in for another kiss. Mark watched as Arianna opened her mouth to accept Fay's tongue. Then Fay's fingers gently nudged his away from Arianna's pussy and sent two of hers into the other girl. Mark lay back slowly stroking his erection, making sure it was ready for action but not closing in on an orgasm.

Arianna came, her whole body shaking as she was wracked by spasms. She held on to her friend Fay to keep from falling over as the two continued kissing. Mark joined in, sending his index finger into Arianna's anus just as she was coming down from her climax and set her off on another one.

His timing was impeccable. "Oh, wow," Fay giggled, "I didn't tell you to do THAT!"

"Neither did she," Mark said, joining her in laughter.

"You--you two bastards!" Arianna huffed, pretending to be offended when she very obviously wasn't.

Mark knelt alongside the sofa. Fay was on it, one leg draped off the edge, Arianna was kneeling over her. "Wow, you two ... I mean, did you practice that on Prom night?"

Fay and Mark cracked up. "No, Mark answered eventually. "It was kind of spontaneous, you know?"

Arianna smiled and said, "Well it was really nice."

"We should all get naked," Fay said, looking hungrily at Mark.

In seconds all remaining clothing lay in a pile on the coffee table.

Fay smiled and nodded. "Okay then. As I recall, you owe me a good cum, Markie."

It was the first time either girl had called him that and he was reminded that Mrs. Morgenstern was always using that manner of addressing him.

"Um, how long do we have before ... um, you know comes home?"

"She's good for a couple hours. We should have at least two hours to be on the safe side.

Now I get you first, c'mere, loverboy!" Fay chirped.

"Right here?" Mark asked.

"Yep."

"Are you sure we wouldn't be more comfortable in a bed?"

Fay shrugged her shoulders.

Arianna sat up next to Fay, who also sat up, folding her legs on the sofa. Arianna started massaging her breasts.

"You should start by eating me, though," Fay said, shifting so that she was sitting on the arm of the sofa, her legs draped over the arm leaving her hairless pussy fully exposed to his eyes. Mark dropped to his knees and shimmied between her thighs, his long, hard dick swinging from side to side as Fay giggled.

He began slowly, gently pulling one of her labia with his teeth then sucking it into his mouth.

Fay shuddered and moaned.

Mark tasted the salty sweet dew from it and after releasing it, drove his tongue into her gash as far as it would reach.

"Fuckkkk yeah!" She groaned as her fingers involuntarily ran through his hair.

Mark followed Mrs. Morgenstern's directive and took his time, teasing her here, then there, and then repeating the process over again.

Still following her mother's advice, he never approached Fay's clit; he came close on occasion, but backed off each time serving to drive her wild with need.

"Ohhhh ... Ohhhhh!"

Fay's pussy was dripping with her juices; all of which he lapped up. He even followed a random trail to the entrance of her anus and licked it up then circled her pucker with his tongue before retreating back to her pussy again.

"AHHH! She gasped, reaching out to grab his head and hold him tighter against her sex.

"So close ... Sooo fuckin' close!"

As he continued eating her cunt, Arianna snuggled up to her side, and begin stroking Fay's stomach and breasts. Fay turned her head and the two kissed again, softly, which made Arianna smile. She experimented by licking Fay's red lips, while her fingers found her nipples, tracing circles around one and pinching it lightly before switching to the other.

Soon, Fay had had enough teasing from both of them. "Oh, just fuck me now since you won't let me cum this way!" she whined.

Still on his knees, Mark straightened up, and after placing Fay's legs up on his shoulders, he hooked his left hand around her thigh and with his right lined his cock up with her pussy. Mark rubbed the head up and down between her slickened puffy lips then pressed the head into her clit, mashing the little button and making her gasp, before sliding his cock down and into her pussy only to back it right out again.

Fay was panting and confused when she shouted, "WHAT THE FUCK?"

Then she resorted to squirming around trying to fit him back inside her, but Mark was ready and avoided each attempt—but pressed his cock against her clit several times teasing her even more. Meanwhile Arianna was still trying to kiss her, and while not succeeding did manage to continue playing with Fay's tits.

Mark timed it so that the tip of his cock was nestled against the entrance to Fay's opening when Arianna's fingers finally reached her pussy. As Arianna's fingers slipped around the hood surrounding her friend's pearl, Mark pressed into Fay's canal, stretching the orifice and splitting her tender, slick tunnel open as his fat cockhead rammed into her body. Fay arched her back and groaned as he slowly wormed deeper while Arianna felt her way lower, her now wet fingers sliding around the shaft of his cock where it entered Fay. She stopped kissing Fay and turned her head to watch as Mark began fucking her friend more forcibly.

He dropped Fay's legs from his shoulders and caught them in his hands, pushing her knees back a little and spreading them wide. At this point each thrust sent the full length of him in and out of her. She was slick and wet, but her sweet, tight pussy clung tightly to his shaft each and every time. Arianna, meanwhile, was slowly and gently rubbing Fay's clit, forcing small tremors through her tummy. With the slow and steady stimulation the two of them were providing, Fay was rapidly approaching a gigantic orgasm.

Sensing it, Mark doubled his efforts, pumping faster and still faster, rocking the sofa until it threatened to topple over with all three on it.

Fay was grunting with each embedment of his pole. She sped up her own movements trying to match him.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck!" She shouted, and breasts and thighs jiggling, she grabbing a handful of Arianna's hair as she started to cum. Her cunt clamped tight around Mark's pounding cock, squeezing hard, but he kept fucking her, ramming into her quivering flesh as she thrashed and shrieked and kept shrieking as her orgasm swept over her, until Arianna covered her mouth with her own.

Finally, Mark felt a wave of tremendous release pass through his body as the muscles in his groin tightened and his balls emptied, pulse after pulse of semen streaming out of them and up his rigid cock into Fay's warm, wet tunnel. He roared and felt like he was going to faint as the light dimmed and he saw stars.

"Oh, baby, baby," Fay cooed happily.

Seconds later he was kissing her and she grabbed his hair with her free hand and roughly pulled him closer, sucking the breath from his lungs as he slowly renewed his fucking motion, for his cock was still embedded inside her.

The kiss ended, he felt himself slip from her sodden sheath, still half hard. He slapped it wetly against Fay's mons, splattering his semen over the smoothly shaven flesh.

Arianna reached down and grabbed his wilting member, squeezing the last few drops of runny sperm out onto her belly and spreading it around with his softening glans.

"Oh, wow. That was special!" she said, wiping the drool from her chin and lips. "I can still feel the aftershocks!"

Arianna smiled. "That was pretty fun!" she said, hoping she would get another chance with Mark.

Marcie Ventures Afield

Two months after her foray with Gavin, which by the way, did not end well, Marcie found herself playing with a small group of musicians at a political fundraiser. Her ability to blend in with different modes of music efficiently had started bringing her jobs that were paying decent money. The fundraiser was no exception. What came as a surprise (although it shouldn't have) was the after party with the musicians and some of their friends.

Marcie had been challenged earlier with playing Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue and had been positively brilliant. Julian Brill had co-starred with his clarinet and as they hadn't met before that evening's performance, it was only natural that they share a drink or two while complimenting one another.

Musicians have a reputation for sleeping around, as Marcie would soon find out, and with the head rush, elation, and kinetic energy of a performance merging with a few quick drinks--the tension often demands a sexual release.

She wanted air, or so she said; and as it was a lovely night, they took their drinks outside. Julian told her that he needed to piss.

"Its nature's way," Marcie said waving her hand toward a darker area. Julian found a shadowy place and promptly hosed down a brick wall. When he finished, and before he could tuck himself away, Marcie went to her knees and took his cock into her mouth. He protested, though his penis stiffened almost at once. Marcie wasn't inebriated enough to miss the coating of urine over the eye nor the tinge of sharpness that his perspiration added.

Julian supported himself with one hand against the brick wall while he and Marcie lowered his trousers and boxers. Julian was fearful of being caught, for more than one reason.

"How old are you? And--and don't bullshit me!" he croaked.

"Twenty," Marcie answered, slightly puzzled. She wanted to suck his cock, why worry about how old she was?

"We get caught here it won't be good for us--either of us," he whined, obviously anxious about their surroundings. To Marcie's eyes he looked as though he would flee at any moment.

She sent her fingers up into his shirt and smoothed his chest trying to dissipate the tenseness in his muscles. Her other hand began fondling his testicles, which she noted, were clean shaven; however Marcie thought nothing of it at the time and was busy amusing herself pulling on his foreskin with her teeth before elevating her tongue against the underside and washing the glans with mouthfuls of saliva. And then she totally enveloped his penis into her mouth.

"Ohhh, fuck--fuck--fuck!"

Briefly withdrawing his erection from her mouth, Marcie licked wet stripes parallel to the veins along the bottom surface of his shaft, lapped especially at the frenulum, and returned to sucking him. Her cheeks bowed inward. Her tongue circled the crown and tasted precum there. Then with her mouth exerting pressure all around, Marcie, ever the musician, rotated her face to a 4/4 beat.

No longer nonplussed, Julian reached a hand into her bra and cupped Marcie's breast. His fingers also played with her ponytail.

He spoke up to tell her he loved it when she held his cock vertical and sucked the balls beneath. Because the contact of her tongue with the perineum elicited such powerful moans, she concentrated her attention there, sweeping the flat tongue from side to side over that responsive patch of skin. The front of the tongue lifting to make a cup, she applied the point to the crease between the groin and the leg.

Julian collected stray tendrils of hair behind her ears. When he lowered the cock and held it out to her, Marcie rubbed her nose along the pubis, planted a kiss over the groin, and returned to sucking the shaft with a simple up and down motion. Her arms wrapped his legs, and she raised her eyes to him. Spit leaked from the circumference of her lips. The roughness of the gravel she was kneeling on bit into her kneecaps, but she was to intent on sucking his cock to care.

As she fellated him, Marcie mused about how much she enjoyed the act. I derive sexual pleasure just having him in my mouth. But am I being submissive doing so. I'm on my knees in front of him. That's got to be submissive, and yet ... I better do research on blowing a guy tomorrow.

She began humming her way through a fugue in D minor, modulating the tempo, accelerating, decelerating, employing more tongue, employing less, tightening the seal of her lips, sucking louder, sucking softer, sucking harder, sucking wetter. Marcie's movements became slurred at times, and then they were discrete and precise. She got adventurous and pushed two fingers up against the perineum and rocked her hand from the wrist to apply a generous vibrato there. Letting his earnest sighs give her accompaniment, she gently raked her teeth over the helmet. Moments later his penis slipped from between her lips with a plop.

Non-plussed, Marcie swirled her tongue around the crown and placed little kisses over the lobes before swallowing him again. While she was able to throat Julian's cock easily enough, she didn't, dedicating herself to the engorged head, and sucking voraciously.

He came without warning her. His cock lurched as he began his ejaculation and once again his penis escaped her mouth. A volley of semen landed on her cheek. Quickly, she snatched the base of his pulsing cock, brought it to her open mouth and captured most of the remaining semen on her tongue.

Giddily, she spread her jaws to exhibit it to him before swallowing it, and then recaptured his knob to draw out the last residue of his cum.

He helped her to my feet and pulled up his trousers. Marcie took a swig of his beer, and then smeared the semen on her face into the skin before rejoining their fellow musicians inside.

Marcie had Julian's scent in her nose through the night; and only washed it away in the shower the next morning.

_____________________________

Marcie's roomie and lover, Laura was home seeing to her father who had had just been served with divorce papers unexpectedly by her mother. Over the phone he'd said he was fine but as she had the weekend open Laura flew to Boston to see and console him. There was no question but that he was much more the favorite than her mother from the tears she shed telling Marcie about what had happened and that she wasn't all that surprised.

"That bitchin' woman drove him into the arms of whoever it was she caught him with. I've suspected--no, I knew she was cheating on him since I was fourteen and found the Portuguese gardener in their bedroom on coming home early from school. "

That left Marcie on her own for Saturday night; still horny from her Friday night alleyway foray with Julian. She had no compunctions about borrowing Laura's 'special' little black dress, and venturing out.

Her third stop for the evening found her at one of Boca Raton's few gay bars that catered to mostly women. The first stop had been too crowded and noisy to suit her. The second too quiet, but like Goldilocks and the three Bears; she found the third establishment just right.

Her 'find' for the evening was a nineteen year old named Gayle; a cute blonde wearing a frilly red top and tight blue jeans. She was short, 5'1″ or 5'2″ in her flats, with a tiny chest. Tresses of blonde hair fell to the middle of her back in plaits. She worked in the technical side of a local theater group. They couldn't go back to her place, so despite the school's rules about non-students staying overnight on campus, they returned to Marcie's.

Gayle turned out to be a fantastic kisser. Marcie couldn't get enough of her mouth and lips. And when Gayle's tongue flicked at Marcie's just inside her mouth. She caught it with her teeth and gently nipped. Moans and happy groans followed as they dry humped one another until unable to hold off any longer, Marcie pushed the blonde flat on her back and straddled her hips.

Gayle was just as randy as Marcie and reciprocated by sending her hands under the little black dress that Marcie had on and squeezed the cheeks of her ass. A flurry of kisses followed, during which Marcie cupped Gayle's head and drank deep, thirsty draughts from those red, red lips.

"Oh, you're soooo fucking hot," Gayle murmured as Marcie licked at the veins etched in relief in her throat while squeezing the blonde's smallish tits.

"You're that whole package too, even if you're a size small, bitch."

Both of them snorted at that and they resumed their fevered kissing while Gayle unzipped the back of the black dress. They stopped kissing long enough to lift the dress from Marcie's shoulders. She carelessly threw it to the floor and fell on top of Gayle clad only in a black bra and black thong.

Gayle sat up. At once Marcie's fingers shucked the shirt up over the tits. Gayle hadn't worn a bra. She didn't need to. The nipples were tiny pebbles. Marcie kissed each of them, sucked hard against the nubs, thick and swollen with the rush of blood. And with her tongue spinning around the areola and teeth scraping over the sensitive nerve endings, the blonde held Marcie's head to her chest. The grip demanded a stronger touch, and Marcie complied.

Gayle nursed at Marcie's breasts as well. Wetting the nipples through the fabric of the bra, her lips tightened and released over one breast while her hand did the same over the other. She made deft work of the clasp in back. Deceptively powerful hands compressed and kneaded the flesh. Gayle was a woman. She knew how rough she could be with a pair of tits. Marcie loved that she mauled them, pinching and twisting the nipples and biting down on them while she made eye contact. Marcie adored the depths of those brilliant blue eyes.

When Marcie had her top off, she leaned the blonde back against her shoulder, pulled the scrunchy from her head and loosened the plaits so that her golden hair fell free. The scent of flowers hit her and rekindled a long ago memory of summer afternoons running barefoot in the dewy grass.

Pulling away from her, Gayle broke Marcie's reverie. She stood on the mattress and peeled off her jeans, leaving her in black hose, heels and panties. The panties were next and Marcie's followed.

"Stay just where you are," Marcie said. "Don't move."

Marcie ran to the dresser and withdrew a slender vibrator from the toy drawer and quickly returned to the bed. "Now we can play, baby. Now we can really play!"

"Is that clean? I don't want ..."

Marcie sucked on the plastic vibrator to lubricate it then said, "There, clean enough?"

Gayle was laughing as Marcie knelt between her parted legs and set the vibrator to purring against her pussy lips.

"Should I take the stockings and shoes off?"

"No I like that look. Leave them on. Don't worry about the sheets and your shoes. I'll wash them after."

From her standing position, Gayle bent her right leg at the knee and kicked her foot off the wall. Marcie squeezed the vibrator inside and fucked it in and out. Gayle was an uninhibited screamer. She made noises of ecstasy as Marcie pounded her pussy with the toy and attacked the clitoris with her mouth and lips.

Marcie was impressed with the flavors coming from her cunt. It tasted like sushi, like sangria, like fruit one day past the point of maximal ripeness. It had the salt scent of the ocean, sand castles on the beach, a sunset over water.

Squatting on her knees, Marcie faced the far wall just as she did, and tilted her head up. They clasped hands, and holding the rounded base of the vibrator in her mouth, Marcie fucked her this way, using her face to stab the false cock into her cunt. Then she abandoned the toy altogether and pressed her mouth directly to her pussy.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Ohhhh Fuckkk!" Gayle brayed at the ceiling.

"Open up for me!" Marcie demanded, and the compliant blonde lifted her leg by the ankle then slanted her body against the wall. Marcie stretched her arms up and cupped then caressed her perky tits. Marie's tongue slipped between the folds and became wedged there. Next she attacked Gayle's clit, slathering her tongue over it over and over again until the other girl was moaning for her to make her cum.

Marcie grew frustrated when the blonde didn't cum and intensified her cunnilingual attack smothering her face with Gayle's wet pussy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 285 milliseconds