The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 03

"What makes you cum?" she finally gasped as her jaw tired.

"I don't know. I've never had one," Gayle stated.

"Oh shit ... new territory!" Marcie laughed and returned to munching away at the other's cunt.

A few short minutes later, Marcie quit, saying, "You take a turn now, baby."

Gayle got on top of her and suckled Marcie's tits, then moved to her navel, her tip of her tongue spiraled around the edge and stretched gingerly into the depression. Then she surprised Marcie by sucking hard as she grasped the breasts lolling above her.

Marcie reacted by gathering her hair in her hands while Gayle's lips covered her nipples. She looked lovingly at Marcie as she suckled. They returned to long, sloppy, mushy kisses and rolled around the bed with Marcie's right leg firmly jammed between Gayle's, seemingly rubbing her cunt constantly while both girls moaned and groaned happily.

Eventually they resorted to fingering each other. Marcie was thrilled to be playing with a new cunt, delighting in how the muscles gripped her fingers, and the squishy wet noises she made as her fingers moved in and out.

Of course, there were loads of sensations roiling within her as well, for Gayle's fingers, while somewhat inexperienced, were formidable enough, and she also made excellent use of her palm to generate a thrilling pressuring sensation as her fingers surged in and out as well.

It wasn't long before a thick, sticky syrupy wetness poured from Marcie, covering Gayle's hand.

"Ohhh," she remarked before bringing it to her lips to smell and taste. Marcie, ever curious, slipped her own tongue past the bars of Gayle's fingers and had tasted herself from the side of Gayle's mouth.

"C'mon, Blondie, eat me! I ate you. Make me cum!"

Gayle giggled and after positioning Marcie's legs vertically in the air, stooped to conquer. Her tongue flicked at the folds. She spit over the meaty and thick labia and, using her fingers as paintbrushes, smeared her saliva over Marcie, mixing new colors with the wetness that had seeped from the pores and spilled from her cunt.

Gayle blew over her clit and used her nails to tease the hood down. The tip of her finger slathered the wetness over the rigid bundle of nerves. Her index finger blurred as she happily licked away.

Marcie found it exquisite, and panted obscenities to the girl, beseeching her for more, she felt her orgasm approaching.

Five minutes passed, or possibly ten. Gayle kept at her, never slowing, most assuredly tiring, but still going with a religious fervor. Then she tried something different.

She took Marcie's engorged clit between her teeth and tapped on its roof with a dexterous tongue. Marcie clutched the bed sheets and howled, "OH YEAH!"

Another tap and Marcie exploded, spewing juices everywhere and soaking the sheets so badly that after she recovered from the pleasures bestowed, she had to change them before returning the favor.

Recalling that Gayle had said she'd never orgasmed, Marcie set out to give her the first cum of her life.

She had Gayle get on all fours and rubbed her hand over labia, perineum, and asshole.

"Mmmm, feels good," Gayle purred.

Marcie dragged the heels of her fingers over the other girl's labia, using the copious seepage from her own cunt layer moisture over her pussy. Marcie's middle finger entered Gayle first, dipping inside and curling up against the G-spot, and then thanks to some tutoring from Laura, pressed on the nerves there.

Gayle's hips jerked upward and she uttered a surprised, "OH!"

"Liked that didn't you?" Marcie laughed. "Well there's more coming baby, especially you."

Marcie's finger moved around Gayle's vagina. To Gayle it seemed there were a dozen fingers roaming around inside and her excited state grew.

When Marcie began lapping away at the sensitive expanse of skin between Gayle's two openings she shuddered and Marcie knew she would be the first to make her blonde partner cum.

Emboldened by Gayle's actions, Marcie nosed at her anus, biting the flesh on her buttocks on both sides.

"Oh, fuck--fuck--fuckkk!"

Two fingers squeezed into the blonde's cunt. Marcie fucked them in and out, twisting her hand at the wrist. With her free hand, Marcie went after her own cunt, first rubbing the outside lips, then with a finger on either side of her clit, she used the friction and pressure to excite herself. Both of them were now moaning; but Gayle was much louder than Marcie.

Gayle brought herself upright then began rocking on her hands and knees pushing back at Marcie while she fucked her. Gayle groaned and hissed. Her pussy was making wet suction noises.

Marcie continued fingering her, but started spanking her with a free hand. She caught the foot Gayle curled at her and bent to swipe her tongue over the sole. Then Marcie worked her way up the back of her leg determined to eat her again.

This time she started from behind, insinuating her face into the gap of Gayle's thighs. Lips covered the slit and kissed and sucked. She also lapped Gayle's asshole—over, around, and through the taut ring of muscle—while her thumb worked the gate of the vagina.

Gayle fell over on her side and lifted one leg up in the air. A trimmed thatch of dirty blonde hair covered the pubis. The patch provided a soft cushion for Marcie's nose. It had as well absorbed her smells; Marcie verified it by taking deep sniffs of her musky scent.

With her lips clamped upon Gayle's labia, Marcie twisted her face, rolled her tongue into a cylinder and poked it in.

"Oh Christ ... I--I never felt this ..."

Knowing she had Gayle on the edge, Marcie fastened her mouth to Gayle's pussy and jawed at her with the lower mandible and sucked the juices from her cunt. Lifting a hand to reach for a tit, Marcie flattened her chest.

The sounds of her gasps filled the room. Gayle's hand brushed through Marcie's hair. She gripped the scalp to keep her face affixed to her cunt. She needn't have bothered. Marcie wasn't going anywhere. It simply wasn't an option. She loved her taste; she loved having her face buried at the joining of Gayle's legs. All told, Marcie spent fifteen minutes sucking, tonguing and lapping at Gayle's cunt. This was the climax of Marcie's evening, even if the bitch refused to cum for her.

But Gayle did cum. She erupted like a volcano, slowly, sputtering at first, and then the lave--well juices from her cunt--spewed forth, much as Marcie's had earlier, only they didn't bother changing the sheets again. Truth be told, there weren't any fresh linens anyway.

With both of them laughing and kissing and hugging they rested for a few minutes before Gayle insisted that Marcie sit on her face. Marcie giggled and quickly complied, rubbing her pussy over her bony chin before shifting backward to her mouth. She almost smothered Gayle in her heat.

Tipping herself over, Marcie moved between Gayle's legs, used her fingers to pull at the two sides of her cunt and make the skin taut. Once again she licked and sucked at the folds. Little globules of spit trailed down the sides of her slit. It was a mental struggle for Marcie to concentrate on licking pussy because the pleasure Gayle was providing was so overwhelming. The tension in her loins left Marcie unable to speak. The musculature corded up in her back and thighs. She resorted to shaking her feet to keep them from cramping and drifted forward and backward on elbows and knees like a rocking horse.

Ah, but she kept on fucking Gayle's face.

The vise-like grip Gayle had on her thighs tightened. Somehow, Gayle managed not to suffocate under the weight on top of her head. The tip of her tongue was whiplashing Marcie's clit.

Marcie managed to lift her chest up from Gayle's belly, and spun her hips over Gayle's head. Then she used three fingers to fuck the blonde's pussy while her tongue threaded the lips of Marcie's cunt.

Both of them gasped incoherently. Gayle's moans were muffled by Marcie's pussy.

In summary, Marcie had multiple orgasms, which made her feel guilty because Gayle only had the one. For her part, Gayle was still delighted that she'd finally had the 'big one', as she termed it. They sat on the bed and kissed and drank from a bottle of Vodka found hidden in Laura's dresser. They agreed that the taste of vodka contrasted nicely with the richer flavors of cunt.

They got a little drunk and a little sillier. Marcie tipped the bottle over and poured vodka on gale's perky breasts. The alcohol was cool on the skin; it made Gayle giggle. The flow of liquid left a path along her sternum and down the abdomen. Marcie splashed drops over her nipples and also her pussy. Her tongue followed the stream from source to delta. The admixture of whisky and sweat and pussy juice tasted like the ambrosial nectar of the gods.

Gayle tilted the dregs of the bottle over Marcie's mouth. She licked the Vodka where it had spilled around Marcie's mouth and chin and down her throat. They rubbed each other's cunts and kissed endlessly.

The kisses ended with Gayle flat on the bed, except for her legs, which peaked as mountains. Marcie sat between them, as though on a saddle, and scissored one of her legs to either side of one of hers. Mouths locked in kisses, and pussies pressed together, Gayle raised her lower body from the mattress to drive her pubis against Marcie's. They continued like this until Marcie came. The juices flooded from her vagina into Gayle's.

Afterward, they lay on the bed, one of their heads at either end. Marcie had a foot on top of her left breast and hugged her right calf to her cleavage. Each of them extended the free leg fully, stretching along the flank of the other's body. With this geometry, they rubbed pussies, rutting at each other through the moans; desperate to touch everywhere, to improve the contact, the drag, the thrust, the movement, and the pressure, to feel it just a bit differently, from a slightly better angle.

And miraculously, Gayle orgasmed again.

Marcie was woken in the morning by languorous kisses. Gayle nursed at her nipples and reached a hand between her legs. They rutted one on top of the other for a final time.

Marcie got Gayle's number and gave her hers. But neither ever called the other for some inexplicable reason.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 314 milliseconds