The Pain-Pleasure Balance Ch. 01

"I love you my darling Fearg ... "

"... nothing will ever make me stop loving you ..."

"... I'm yours forever ..."

"... I have always been yours ... you have always been mine ..."

We slowly started to accelerate and I bent my head to nuzzle her neck as my hands ran down into the crease of her arse to pull her more forcefully onto my cock. In doing so my finger tips grazed her puckered anus and she let out an involuntary groan and I felt the need to apologise. I lifted my head to look at her.

"Sorry ... I didn't ... "

She shook her head and kissed me with a mischievous grin.

"No recriminations remember ... anyway I have two more virginities that belong to you ... it's just a matter of time before your big cock is fucking me there."

My eyes went wide in shock and surprise and the image of my cock sinking into the buttery depths of her bum caused me to groan and my shaft seemed to expand. Brigid giggled.

"Someone quite likes that idea."

"Fuckkk ... Bridge ... you have no idea what you do to me!"

She laughed happily and pulled my head down and her tongue raped my mouth.

"I have a pretty good idea if its anything like what you're doing to me."

The talk about anal sex had got my motor revved and I started to pound into the petite body of my little sister. Her moaning and whimpering increased in volume and pitch and was in contrast to the sexy liquid sounds of my cock plundering her depths and the slap of our loins meeting. I recognised her impending orgasm as her frantic fingers raked my back and once again her heels urged my hips to thrust deeper into her.

"Fearg ... you're making me come again ... yesss darling ... yesss! Feargggg!"

Her body contorted as she screamed my name and I could not hold my own release back any longer and I thrust spastically into her as I painted her womb with my seed before I collapsed on top of her again. This time I rolled completely off her as we tried to get our breath back and I heard a slight gasp as my cock pulled free of her body.

I looked over at her and this time she was biting her lip in pain.

"Did I hurt you? Are you ok?"

"No, you were wonderful. I'm just a bit sore ... three times in an hour ... you're insatiable ... maybe no more nookie for a week or so!"

The mischievous smile was playing around her lips again and I did not rise to the bait. I deadpanned back to her.

"Yes, that's a good idea. We wouldn't want to give you a permanent injury, would we? I'll see you next week then, same time, same place."

She pursed her lips and scowled at me.

"As if you could pass up the opportunity of getting your dick into my hot body."

She then looked pensive.

"Umm, what we do need to do is get a morning-after pill. I'm not taking the regular pill and there is a conspicuous lack of condoms being used by my uncaring brother so I need to sort that out in the morning."

I felt suitably abashed.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I don't carry them around ... there's been no reason to ... I'll sort that tomorrow ... I'll pull out from now on."

She giggled.

"You should see your face ... all serious ... don't get your knickers in a twist ... I don't want you to pull out as I love feeling you come inside me. No, I'll get a prescription for the pill on Monday and then we can fuck each other's brains out to our hearts content ..."

She moved towards me and kissed me sexily and ran her hand down to stroke my wilted member before breathlessly whispering in my ear.

"... in the meantime, maybe you can take my oral virginity."

She pouted as she glanced down at my still flaccid cock and then up to my face with a disappointed look.

"Oh? ... I hoped that might get a bit more of a reaction."

I shrugged.

"Hey, it has been three times in an hour for me as well. I don't get off scot free in the soreness arena either so maybe you will just have to give him an early morning kiss when he's got his breath back. Anyway, it is gone 2 o'clock and I'm looking forward to falling asleep with you in my arms. It has been much too long."

She harrumphed once but then her face softened and she kissed me gently.

"Me too."

The mischievous glint was back.

"Mind you I'm sure the hunky studs at Uni will be able to get it up whenever I ... no ...no tickling ... remember what happened before ... we'll never get to sleep!"

I did remember, only too well and harrumphed myself.

She manoeuvred herself against me as I held my arm out for her to climb inside its' arc and she settled into the crook of my shoulder with my hand resting on the side of her firm boob. I could feel the whole of her petite body against my side and it brought back memories from years ago. This time, however, everything was different as my senses took in the new experience ... the feel of the drying fluids on my body ... the delightful scent of our lovemaking and sweaty bodies ... the little puffs of breath on my chest ... her fingers idly smoothing the sparse hair on my chest ... the weight of her leg thrown casually over mine.

I felt her twitch and she muttered something that sounded like 'love you' as she fell asleep. I soon followed, content in the knowledge that everything was as it should be.

Chapter 3

Despite sporting an erection that would have cut steel, I didn't wake to the early morning blow job that had been discussed as Brigid was still messily asleep when I needed to piss. For a small person she sure took up a lot of space with her arms and legs spread almost like a starfish as she lay on her front. Looking at her beautiful face, so relaxed and at peace in sleep, I started to fill up with emotion and could do no more than offer prayers of thanks to a Catholic god I had not believed in for a long time.

Maybe I needed to reassess the mystery of His ways.

Nah, fuck off! He had no part in this.

I slid out of bed and managed to contort my stiffie into the toilet bowl. I brushed my teeth and made a cursory attempt to clean the encrustations of our love making from my thighs and went to make a cup of tea. Brigid was still asleep when I returned to my bedroom and slipped back into bed. She started to stir as I gently showered her exposed shoulders and neck with butterfly kisses as I whispered 'I love you' with each one. I heard a sleepy sigh.

"You are a definite 'keeper' if you do that every morning."

She lifted her head and I fell in love with her all over again as she opened her beautiful eyes and smiled groggily at me through the veil of her hair.

"Hi."

"Hi, yourself. Have I told you lately that I love you?"

"Not for about 15 seconds. That's far too long."

I smiled. She may be sleepy but she's still too bloody quick off the mark.

"I'll try and do better next time. Can I make up for it in some way?"

She pretended to think but reached for my head and pulled me into a kiss but all I got was a peck on the lips. She looked embarrassed.

"Sorry, I've got morning breath. I'll be right back."

She hopped out of the bed and was back within a few minutes. She noticed the cup of tea on the bedside cabinet and smiled naughtily as she climbed back under the covers and into my arms.

"Ooh, you made tea as well, you are definitely going to get a blow job for that."

I smiled and shook my head.

"What I really want is a cuddle and to talk. We have lots of time for sexy fun before Mum and Da get back but I need to know that we're ... that you're ... ok?"

She looked up at me with a concerned expression and then shook her head dismissively.

"Of course I'm ok! I'm lying in the arms of the man I love after having the best night's sleep for ... god knows how long. We have the prospect of spending 60 years or more of life together ... making a home together ... having babies together ... growing old together watching our children grow up and have our grand-babies ... what's not ok about that?"

I smiled at her innocent enthusiasm and kissed the top of her head.

"Because we will have to give up everything and everyone we know. I know we spoke about it last night but I was worried that you might reflect on it and decide that you ... didn't want to ... I don't know ... that you didn't want to make that sacrifice for me."

I could see she was getting cross as her eyes flashed with anger and her voice rose in volume.

"Is this really about what I might think ... or what you are actually thinking? Are you so unsure of us that now that you have had me ... fucked me ... you want to run and hide behind how difficult it will be? Is that it?"

This was not going how I wanted it to or expected.

"No ... not at all. I want you forever ... I just don't want to force you into ... a life where we cannot be honest to anyone about who or what we are ... we won't be able to get married for example ... Are you ok with that? You should know that I am ... ok with that prospect, I mean ... if I have you in my life. End of! Period!"

Her face had softened and she started to look embarrassed and reached a hand up to pull me into a kiss. There was lots of 'I am sorry' in it.

"Sorry, Fearg. I guess I was worried that you don't want to do it and will leave me high and dry. I know it is a big step but it just seems so right for us to be together. Yeah, I know we won't be able to get married and we will have to move away to somewhere nobody knows who we are but, so long as you're with me, I don't care. Now, what are we going to do today? I know, how about we go to Dedham and walk along the river to Flatford, have lunch in a pub, come home and make love before Mum and Da get back?"

So just like that 'THE' conversation was ended and in typical Brigid fashion, we had moved on.

Chapter 4

We both agreed that we were still a bit sore to make love properly but that did not stop us from enjoying each other's bodies as we showered together. Unfortunately, the over-bath shower was too cramped and the flow of hot water too unreliable to really enjoy the moment but some very excited erogenous zones were very clean by the time we finished.

I got out first and wrapped a towel round my waist and turned back to see Brigid smirking as she held her arms out so she could be lifted out of the bath tub like a child. I grinned and she squealed as I bent forward and took her over my shoulder in a fireman's lift and gently spanked her lovely bum with my free hand.

I carried her all the way back to my bedroom as she complained about being cold because she had no towel on. I dumped her unceremoniously on the bed and pulled my towel off and knelt on the bed as I started to gently dry her petite frame with it. She lay back, still wearing nothing but a smile and I spent a long time admiring and drying her pert boobs, about a B cup with large nipples, which stood proudly on her chest.

"I think my boobs are dry now."

"Are you sure because I'm sure there is some moisture on that one."

I bent my head and gently sucked the coral coloured nipple into my mouth. Brigid moaned and I felt her hands gently press my head down to increase the contact.

"No fair ... it was dry ... you've just made it wet again ... ohhh ... and the other ... pest ... lovely pest."

I had switched attention to the other one and it too came immediately to attention like its counterpart. My hands caressed both firm globes as I alternated between the two, gently teasing and pulling the nipples with my lips and teeth.

"Ohh ... Fearg ... that's wonderful ... like that ... I love you biting my tits ... ohh don't stop ..."

Reluctantly I abandoned her beautiful breasts and trailed kisses down over flat tummy but continued to caress them with my hands. I moved back to look at her body and really saw her for the first time. Yes, I'd seen her when we had been growing up together and I'd seen bits of her as we got older but this was the first time that I had really studied her ... petite frame with long legs ... firm, high breasts with a smattering of freckles ... a narrow waist and hips framing her thighs and a trimmed red triangle pointing at a perfect camel toe ... although her labia were puffy and open at that moment.

"Fuck ... you are gorgeous ... roll over I want to look at your arse ... sorry ... I meant I need to dry your bum and back ..."

She giggled but did as I asked and gave me a sultry look over her shoulder.

"Like what you see, sailor? Yours for 50 quid."

I laughed.

"I'll take a dozen at that price ... you're underselling yourself ... but stay away from sailors as they are just as bad as the squaddies in town."

I bent forward to gently kiss each firm buttock and ran my hands over the fleshy globes and pulled them apart. The sight of her tight rosebud and moistening pussy was too much and I dove into the wet gash with my mouth and nose as I inhaled her sweet feminine scent. I was winging this as I had never performed oral on a girl and was going on instinct and what I had seen and read in magazines and the internet. I must have been doing something right as Brigid moaned as I spread the pale lips with my tongue to reveal the pink centre of her cunt. I pushed my tongue into her wet pussy as deep as I could before her bum cheeks stopped my forward motion. Her moans turned to whimpers as I grabbed her hips and lifted them slightly so I could get underneath her to the hooded clit and lashed it with my tongue as her bum pushed back against my head as she tried to accentuate the contact. I pulled my wet face away from her dampness and she groaned in frustration before I leant back and trailed my tongue all the way back along her lips, across her taint to her puckered arsehole. I sensed her head lift off the bed as I gently rimmed the tight starfish.

"Fearg ,,, what are ... you ...oh god ... doing ... back there?"

Her voice was querulous and uncertain as she was obviously worried. I smiled to myself as I had no intention of doing anything more as I was much too sore for that activity ... but she didn't need to know that.

"Just getting you ready to lose your anal virginity. You need more lube. You did say I could."

Her voice carried little enthusiasm.

"Yeah, I did ... didn't I. Ok, if you must ... how do you want me?"

I stifled a laugh but looked down and saw her pussy closing almost before my very eyes. This was obviously a big turn-off for her and I resolved I would never take her arse ... she had to give it to me when she was ready. I gently kissed her cute little bum-hole and pulled my face back.

"Some other time sweetie. Some other time."

I rolled her over onto her back and saw the relief etched on her face before plunging my mouth back down onto her clit. She moaned with delight as I gently circled it with my tongue and it started to re-emerge from it's hood as her juices started to flow again before my lingual onslaught. I stabbed my tongue back into her pussy and felt the walls rippling around the intruder as my lips sucked on her puffy labia. I moved back to the swollen nub of her clit which I sucked and nibbled with my teeth and her hands came down to rest on the back of my head as she guided me to give her the maximum pleasure.

I brought my hand up and, mindful that she was sore, very gently inserted two fingers into her and felt for the crinkly bit of flesh that was her G spot. I'd never done this before either and was pleased that I found it and even more surprised at Brigid's reaction as I rubbed it in tandem with my tongue action on her clit. Her body arched from the bed as she forced more of her wet sex against my face and her cries of lust and passion echoed round my bedroom. I increased the pressure of my fingers inside her sloppy cunt and sucked her throbbing clit into my mouth using my teeth to stimulate it still further as I sought to make her come. A few seconds later I got my reward as my face and hand were deluged with a flood of her delicious juice as her hands scrabbled tightly against the back of my head. She screamed through her orgasm.

"Fuckkkk ... Fearggg ... commmingggg ... fuckkkk ... fuckkk ..."

Her body went limp and I gently withdrew my fingers and continued to lap tenderly at her sloppy and swollen pussy as little tremors ran through her body. Eventually she groaned and pulled my face away from her sex and I moved up the bed so we could hug and kiss. Our tongues gently played and I knew that she was tasting her own emissions in my mouth. She stopped the kiss and smiled shyly at me as she licked her lips.

"I taste ok, don't I. I've never really tasted myself."

I nodded and smiled at her.

"You taste gorgeous babe. Here have some more."

I offered her my still-damp fingers and she sucked on them in a very provocative way causing me to groan and my rigid boner twitched against her leg. She cocked an eyebrow with a naughty glint in her eye.

"I think someone likes the idea of me sucking something into my mouth. Come on lie down and let me return the favour."

Who was going to refuse that offer? I rolled onto my back and she shifted onto her knees beside me and looked at me as she ran a hand down across my stomach towards my aching erection. There was a worried look in her eyes and she bit her lip.

"I'm ... err ... I've not touched many ... cocks ... and I've never given a blow job ... so let me know if I hurt you ... tell me how I can make it better for you. I read some stuff in magazines so I hope I do ok."

I shook my head and gave her an encouraging smile.

"Bridge, my darling, whatever you do will be just wonderful as I know you are doing it to please me. Just don't bite me!"

She giggled and looked at my rigid 7 inches which was lying almost parallel to my abs with a sheen of lubrication on the inflamed head. She moved her hand tentatively to encircle the base and my breath hissed in my throat from the delightful contact and she looked quickly at me to see if I was in pain. I grinned at her and nodded to continue.

"That feels good babe ... just get some lube from the head and that will help."

She stroked up the shaft and ran her palm over the leaking head and then back down to my balls with a gentle twisting motion. I groaned my encouragement and she smiled to herself as she bent her head forward and touched the bead of pre-come that had oozed out with the tip of her small pink tongue. She pulled her tongue back into her mouth and I could see a look of concentration pass across her face while she decided if she liked the taste or not. She obviously did as she moaned softly and bent toward me, quickly taking the head of my cock between her full lips and into the warm cavern of her mouth. She pursed her lips around the ridge of the head and I was in ecstasy as she gently wanked me with her mouth, bobbing her head up and down on me with obvious pleasure. I ran my fingers into her red hair as I watched the sexy sight of my sister sucking my cock into her mouth but made no move to force her head down. I ran my other hand over her back and bum and further down to push two fingers deep into her open pussy and started thrusting into her in rhythm with the pace she was setting with her mouth.

She groaned at my touch and lifted her head from my shaft which glistened with her saliva and looked at me with smoky eyes.

"No, please baby, I won't be able to concentrate if you get my motor running again."

I nodded and reluctantly pulled my fingers from her wet pussy but let them linger over her tight bum-hole as they retraced their path. She gave a little squeal and pushed her bum back against the touch and closed her eyes. Her voice was husky.

"Later, darling. You can have my arse later. Now let me concentrate on making you come with my mouth."

My cock twitched at the prospect and Brigid ran her tongue down my wet pole to tentatively lick my balls looking at me all the time to make sure she was not hurting me. I smiled and nodded with hooded eyes to let her know that it was good and she continued with a bit more force as my moans egged her on. It was a hot sight, and she held my gaze as she licked all around my balls.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds