The Pain-Pleasure Balance Ch. 01

She slowly slid her mouth and tongue up the entire length of my cock watching me the whole way and then opened her mouth wide at the top and swallowed the head and first inch of my shaft completely. Her eyes were still locked on mine although the pleasure I was feeling did cause me to close them from time to time as she bobbed her head, taking me deeper on each descent.

Brigid's eyes were smiling but her lips were forced into an oval by my shaft as she wrapped them around my pulsing cock. She lifted her head off my saliva covered rod and looked unsure as a string of spittle extended from her mouth to the head before breaking.

"Am I doing ok? Does it feel good?"

It may not have been the most proficient blowjob in the history of blowjobs but I had no rod to measure it with (excuse the pun) and it sure felt exceptional to me. I sat up and pulled her slowly towards me and kissed her passionately, tasting myself at the same time.

"Babe, it is incredible ... words fail me ... I love you so much."

She smiled, pleased with herself, and pushed me back down and fed my cock back into her mouth. This time she tried to work her tongue on the underside of it while one hand rotated up and down the exposed shaft and the other gently caressed my balls.

Fuck! It felt so good and the visual image of my beautiful sister sucking my cock with her gorgeous mouth was too much.

"Bridge ...baby ...I'm going to come ..."

I expected her to pull up and finish me with her hand but she went deeper and I could feel the contact with the back of her throat as she tried to force me further in. Her tongue continued to flap against the back of my shaft and I could feel a strange vibration on my glans ... she was humming! She smiled at me as she lifted off and plunged further down taking me slightly deeper into her throat and resumed humming.

"Bridge ... I'm going to come any second ..."

She nodded her head and her eyes sparkled as she continued to pump her hand up and down the exposed part. I moaned, closing my eyes and throwing my head back and groaned out my release.

"Fuckkk ... Bridge ... commmingg."

I couldn't hold still and was thrusting my hips up and driving my hard cock into my sister's mouth as she pulled back to hold my swelling head just inside her lips as I exploded into the warm cavern. She sucked and swallowed, as I jerkily deposited load after load into her mouth. When I was completely spent, she let my cock slip from her mouth and looked towards me. Opening her mouth, she showed the mouthful of cum she had retained and then smiled as she swallowed it with an exaggerated, slip-smacking gulp.

I pulled her up to hold her and, heedless of the taste of myself, kissed her long and hard in gratitude

She looked shyly at me.

"Was that good ... you seemed to enjoy it ..."

"Jeez, Bridge, that was more than 'good' ... well ... it was ... I don't know that I can think of a superlative ... you seemed to have sucked my brains out with my spunk that you swallowed ... I didn't expect ... that was ... fuck ... I can't think straight you witch!"

She giggled.

"So, you would like me to do it again?"

"Hell, yes!"

I kissed her again only this time it was with all the love and tenderness I could muster as our hands gently caressed each other.

We broke apart and gazed at each other and she stroked my cheek.

"I love you so much Fearg ... I would do anything to please you ... I got so turned on doing that because I knew I was pleasing you."

I nodded in agreement.

"I know what you mean. When I was licking you it was so exciting hearing you moan and whimper as I did things that made you feel good. Would you like me to do it again?"

She smiled lovingly but shook her head.

"You can do it later, before Mum and Da get back ... what I would really like to do now is go out with you and behave like the couple we now are ... hold hands ... cuddle ... kiss ... laugh ... have fun. Are you ok with that? I know we will have to be careful but I don't want to hide our love away any more than we have to. It's going to be difficult during the week when we are not alone but, on the weekends, we can do all sorts of things together."

"I'd love to go out and hold hands with you. We will have time to make love when we get back. Let's go to Flatford as you suggested."

Chapter 5

2 hours later we found ourselves looking at the scene that Constable immortalised in The Hay Wain with, fortunately, not too many tourists blocking the view. This was mainly because the weather wasn't great and I saw Brigid shiver in the cool breeze.

"You should have brought a jacket or something. You look gorgeous in that sundress but now the sun has gone in it isn't enough. Here, have my jacket."

She screwed her face up at my big old leather coat which was battered and scuffed then grinned at me.

"Thanks for the offer but it will drown me. Tell you what, open the front up and you can wrap it around me and I'll keep warm against your body if you put your arms around me."

And that's how I got my third erection of the day. Leaning against a wall with her gorgeous buttocks nestling in my groin as I held the front of my jacket around her small body. In that position I could do very little to hide my arousal and she giggled and rubbed up against me to make it worse.

I looked around hoping that there was nobody about who knew us as it was fairly obvious what was going on. Perhaps this wasn't such a good idea as we couldn't kiss and cuddle like a normal couple if there was the possibility of being seen by someone who knew us. Holding hands might just be ok but making out was definitely out of the question.

I bent forward to whisper tersely in her ear.

"Cut it out! How am I supposed to walk back to the car with a boner like this? If anybody sees us the shit will hit the fan."

She scanned the area and then looked over her shoulder at me with a mischievous grin.

"Don't be such a worry guts! There's no one here. Come on let's go and find somewhere private if you are that bothered. I'm feeling like a bit of al fresco nookie."

My little friend thought this was an extremely good idea, both from the point of view of getting out of the public eye and also the prospect of making love with my beautiful soul-mate. We walked further along the river bank away from the popular places until we came to a weir with dense woodland nearby. Brigid led me into the first copse and turned to look at me with sultry eyes as she stepped closer to me and ran a hand over my straining cock. Her voice was husky.

"Someone seems to like my idea. Now I know exactly how I want this to go, so humour me. Ok?"

I gulped noisily and nodded my acquiescence as she continued to stroke my erection through my jeans and her green eyes smouldered.

"Now, give me your jacket and walk over there, behind those trees. When I call you, I want you to come out and act like you didn't know I was there when you see me. Then you just have to do what comes naturally. Ok?"

I looked puzzled at her but shrugged and nodded and walked off towards where she wanted me to go and hid behind a tree. A few minutes later I heard her call out.

"Come out, come out wherever you are."

I stepped round the tree and looked over at where I left her and my jaw hit the floor. There was Brigid on all fours kneeling on my jacket with her arse up and head down. The skirt of her dress was up and resting on her back and her panty-less, bare buttocks were pointed directly at me and her fingers were busy diddling her cunt! It was like a scene from a porn video that I had borrowed from a mate ... you know ... guy walking in woods comes across hot girl masturbating ... guy walks up and fucks her.

I joined the dots.

My cock went from 'partially-interested' to "get-out-of-my-way-let me at it' in less than a second and I ran across the clearing as I scrabbled to undo belt and buttons before dropping behind the unsuspecting form (yeah, right!) of my sexy sister.

I pulled her hand out of the way and heard a giggle which morphed into a gasp as I thrust my cock deep into her with one thrust as she braced herself on all fours before me.

"Fuckkkk ... Fearg ... that feels so good ... fuck me brother. Fuck your little sister."

We hadn't over-done the sister-brother thing when making love up until now but suddenly the taboo nature hit home and I mean HIT HOME. I gripped her hips with one hand as I pounded into her thrusting, panting body with all the force I could muster. My other hand sought out her bra-less breasts through the armhole of her dress and squeezed and groped her swollen nipples. I bent forward as she turned her head and our lips mashed together in a frenzied, lust-filed kiss. Unfortunately, this slowed the speed and force of our coupling and I had to break off to push her shoulders down in order to get better purchase for the vigorous fucking I was giving her. The sound of my hips slapping against her firm buttocks echoed around the small clearing as Brigid moaned with every inward plunge of my rock-hard cock into her tight, wet cunt; my own panting breaths set up a discordant rhythm on the outward stroke

No words were exchanged but we both seemed to know that the other was about to come and as I moved a hand under her belly to strum her swollen clit, she reached a hand back to cradle my heavy, come-filled balls.

This was more than enough stimulation and we both exploded as we thrust together and I could do no more than pull her thrashing hips forcefully back as my cock pulsed and throbbed inside her wet, clasping, rippling pussy.

Once again, we had lasted barely more than a minute. Note to self: slow down and enjoy the ride.

I collapsed onto my side pulling her over to spoon with me as my deflating cock started to slide from her sloppy vagina. Brigid had the presence of mind to pull her dress out from under her legs so as to avoid the worst of the mess.

She turned her head to look at me with satiated eyes that glowed with love and happiness. We kissed tenderly and I smoothed her hair away from her sweat stained forehead.

She was smirking when we finally broke apart.

"Jesus, Fearg, I thought you were trying to nail me to the ground there. You obviously got the message about outdoor fucking!"

I laughed.

"We're a bit late in the year for 'hooray, hooray, the first of May, outdoor fucking starts today' but I guess we are late starters."

She nodded and giggled.

"Yeah, we have a lot of catching up to do! Now, how about we find somewhere for a bite to eat and the head off home and see what other ideas we can come up with before Mum and Da get back?"

We made our way back to Dedham and spent two lovely hours being boyfriend and girlfriend as we ate lunch without a care as to who saw us together or not. We were in our own little bubble of happiness and, whilst we did occasionally glance around as we were about to kiss, there were many times when we didn't. Who knows who might have seen and been shocked by our inappropriate behaviour but given what happened later it was a moot point anyway?

After lunch we detoured by the chemist for Brigid to get her pill and she came out carrying another packet which she thrust into my hands. I looked in the bag and whilst I didn't recognise the product I knew enough to know what 'water-based lubricant' meant! I looked at her and she smiled broadly at me and nodded her head at my unspoken question.

She wanted me to fuck her in the arse.

I got my fourth erection of the day.

It lasted all the way home ... through the front door ... over to the large couch in the open plan living area ... it survived our rapid undressing ... was accentuated by Brigid's insistent fingers applying the lubricant ... and reinforced itself many times over as she offered me the tube and turned and bent over presenting her delightful derriere towards me as she knelt on the couch.

I started off by kneeling behind her to use my mouth on her pussy and cute bum-hole and she cooed with pleasure as I rimmed her brown starfish and then pushed my tongue in through the muscular orifice. I was playing with her pussy with my fingers and she started to back onto my shallow thrusts taking my tongue deeper into her anus. I pulled back and she groaned in frustration.

"That was nice ... it was feeling good. Now use your fingers to open me up."

I squirted lube onto my middle finger and tried to be as gentle as I could as I wormed it in through her tight sphincter. She gave little gasps and occasionally, she would put a hand on my arm to stop me or slow down my exuberant preparation of her sexy bum. Finally, after I had managed to stretch her out a bit with two fingers, she looked back at me and nodded although her eyes betrayed some concern.

I bent forward to kiss her and spoke quietly.

"If it is too painful, just tell me to stop. OK? I love you too much to hurt you."

She nodded shyly and kissed my nose.

"I know that, dummy, and I trust you ... just go easy to start with, I'm a bit small and you're very big."

I caressed her waist and down over the flare of her hips and buttocks with both hands and then stood behind her and held my slippery cock in one hand as I looked at her face.

"From what I have read, I am supposed to push out as though I'm having a shit while you push in."

I raised my eyebrows questioningly.

"Where have you been reading that?"

She looked sheepish.

"Cosmo has some good articles on sex and this one was written by a gay guy so he should know. Me on top is a better position than this because I can control how deep you go ... apparently there are more muscles further in which hurt more.

I smiled and shook my head.

"Hey, we don't have to do this if you're worried. I really don't want to hurt you so let me lie down."

She smiled lovingly back.

"I know you don't sweetie. I want to give you all my virginities and this is the last one."

I lay down on my back on the couch and she straddled my hips and held my rigid cock vertically upright and held it between her gorgeous buttocks against her anal pucker. She had a look of acute concentration on her face as she held my gaze and wiggled her arse to find the optimum position before pushing herself down and I felt my cock head start to spread her tight bum-hole open.

It was so different than the experience of penetrating into her pussy and my foreskin felt like it was being peeled back despite the amount of lube we had applied to her arse and my cock. She jiggled her hips up and down slowly and eventually gravity and muscular relaxation allowed the whole of my cock-head to slide in through her tight bum.

Brigid was panting slightly and I realised I had been holding my breath and exhaled noisily.

"Fuck! That's tight ... are you ok?

She flexed up and back down again and smiled wanly.

"Yeah ... Christ you feel big ... well you are big but that's not too bad ... let's try and go a bit deeper ... don't push up please ... let me do it."

"Of course. This is your show, I'm just a supporting character ... have cock will arse fuck."

She giggled and swatted my chest.

"Crazy fool ... ohhh!"

She had obviously relaxed and she dropped down and suddenly I slid in another inch or two. My cock head was now surrounded by a sleeve of warmth which felt much drier than her pussy but definitely wasn't unpleasant. In fact, the taboo thought of being inside my sister's arse caused me to push up involuntarily and we both moaned as another inch of cock disappeared into her arse.

I would have liked to be able to see the tight muscular ring of her anus stretched around my cock where we joined but she was leaning forward and obscured it from view. She was panting even more as she moved her hips up and down slowly as she acclimatised to the feel of my big rod in her arse.

"Fuck Fearg ... I feel so full ... like I'm constipated ... but there's definitely some nerves in there that like the feel of your cock. I don't think I'd get off just by arse fucking but it's not unpleasant now that I've got used to it. How's it for you? Do you like being buried in your sister's bum?"

I nodded like a village idiot.

"Jesus Bridge ... it feels amazing. You are so tight I can hardly move and the way your arse is flexing around me ... I don't think I'll last very long once we start moving ... mind you I haven't lasted very long in your pussy or your mouth so why should my sexy sister's sexy arse be any different."

She giggled and bent down to kiss me.

"You come whenever you're ready. Maybe next time we can get my motor going too but this one is just a gift from me to my wonderful, lovely brother. Now fuck my arse!"

I wasn't going to disobey such a request and thrust up slowly as Brigid pushed down and I felt her wet pussy mash against my lower belly ... I was balls deep in my sister's tight, hot bum.

She closed her eyes and bit her lip and lifted her hips slightly before sinking back down as I thrust up. I could feel my balls tightening and I reached to grip her hips to guide her motions and we started to move faster and take longer strokes as we lost ourselves in the cadence of our first anal fuck. Our eyes were locked together and I could see the mischievous grin playing around her lips as she relished the fact that she was going to make her brother come in her arse.

"Come for me darling Fearg ... come in my bum. Fuck your sister's slutty arse ... come in me ... I want to feel you pump me full of your come."

I grimaced as I felt my orgasm approaching as the tight walls of her arse clutched at my thrusting cock.

"Jeeezzz Bridge ... comingggg ..."

She was smiling lovingly at me as I thrust up into her and pumped the first load and arched my back up and held her hips down against me as my cock pulsed deep into her spasming arse as she tried to milk my cock ...

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ... BRIGID ... WHAT THE FUCK ...?"

Our startled gazes turned to the origin of the outraged shout at the front doorway and saw the shock and fury on our father's face as he still held onto the key to the door. Our mother's puzzled face appeared behind him and her eyes widened and her mouth formed into an 'O' as she took in the scene of her two naked children coupled together on the living room sofa.

Chapter 6

There are lots of 'ifs' and 'buts' in life, lots of 'Sliding Doors' moments where a few seconds creates vastly different outcomes.

Who knows if we would have heard the key in the lock if I hadn't been at the point of orgasm?

Who knows if we would have had enough time to make our escape?

Who knows why they returned 4 hours earlier than they normally did?

Who knows why we had not gone to one of our bedrooms?

So many 'what ifs' but in life only one outcome ... one that I recall to this day.

My father charging across the living room to drag Brigid off me by her hair as she screamed in fear and pain.

My mother screaming and sobbing in the background.

Brigid sent sprawling onto the floor as I tried to rise to defend myself against the onslaught I knew was coming.

His first blow catching me on the side of my jaw and a flurry of other blows connecting with my head, face and shoulders as I tried to fight back.

Brigid screaming at him to leave me ... that we loved each other ... we wanted to be together ... as my mother held her back.

Him holding me down by the throat as he hit me repeatedly in the face and consciousness starting to fade with the cacophony of screams ringing in my ears.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 185 milliseconds