The Photos and the Pre-Nup

Stephanie squirmed and fought to hold still. Tears streamed from her eyes and ran into her hair. She gripped the bedspread with both hands and choking sounds came out of her mouth and nose. In spite of myself, I was impressed with her control and courage. It must have felt like she was being waterboarded with a cock.

I pulled out and rolled her into the middle of the bed, face down. Stephanie knew what was coming. She spread her legs and lay still. I flipped her robe up and jammed my cock into her. She was very dry and getting inside her wasn't easy or comfortable for either of us. As her pussy got wet, I increased the speed and force of my thrusts. "How do you like this, you worthless cunt?" I hissed. "Is this as much fun as fucking one of your goddamn boyfriends right here? In our bed? Where I ate your pussy and made you cum a hundred times? Where I made love to you? Where you told me you loved me?" I slammed into her as hard as I could. "You fucking betrayed me! You lied and cheated and thought you could get away with it because I was too fucking stupid to notice anything was wrong!" I pulled out and turned her over, ripping the robe open. Stephanie opened her legs and I entered her. I pushed all the way in and looked her in the face from an inch away. "Look at me, Goddamnit! How many times did you fuck another man in this bed? How many times, you lying slut?" Stephanie was crying. Imagine my concern.

"I don't know. I never counted," she sobbed. "Ten times? Fifteen? Mostly we did it downstairs or out by the pool. Sometimes we did it at their place or in a car or in a hotel room or in an office. Shit, usually, I didn't even know their real names! I just wanted to get laid with some guy! I wanted a strange cock inside me! I wanted the thrill of getting fucked and cumming on a new cock!" Stephanie was crying so hard that she had to stop and catch her breath. She didn't know their names? I thought. What the fuck! I knew about Jay and two others! How many men has my loving wife fucked since we got married? How about before we were married? Is she out of her fucking mind? I did my best to hide the shock and surprise I felt. I rolled away from Stephanie and propped myself up on one elbow.

"I'm going to ask you some questions," I said in a cold voice. "Don't forget; I've had you followed and investigated for months." That was a lie. It had been five weeks and the "investigation" had been by the PI who had taken photos and by me, snooping in her phone while she'd been asleep. "If you lie to me just one time, you're going to be in your car and out in the street two minutes later." I was bluffing, but there was no way for Stephanie to know that.

"Let's start at the beginning; how many men have you had sex with?"

"Total? Shit I don't have any idea. Depending on how you define 'having sex', a couple of hundred anyway. I was a waitress right out of high school and I met a lot of men. I fucked a shitload of them, single, married, I didn't ask and I didn't care. I just loved fucking. I jerked them off and blew them, but what I really wanted was a hard cock inside me, making me cum. You know how easily I get off. Well, I cum even faster when it's an anonymous prick doing the fucking." Stephanie covered her eyes and bawled.

"And since we've been married?" I asked, dreading the answer.

Stephanie blew her nose in a Kleenex from the nightstand. She shivered, not wanting to respond.

"I think it's eleven," she whispered. "It might be twelve or thirteen. All but three were one time fucks, just men I ran into and wanted. I'd start a conversation with them and if they turned me on, I'd just come right out and ask them if they wanted to fuck me. Only three or four wouldn't do it. The rest jumped at the chance." Stephanie sniffled and wiped her eyes. "It's so damned exciting, doing that! Telling a strange man I want to fuck him! They always look like they just won the lottery! I love their expressions!" Stephanie's voice reflected her memories of bringing sexual happiness to random men, cheating on me for the fun of it while I went about my business, never suspecting what a slut I'd married.

"And the three you fucked more than once?" I asked.

"There's Jay and Eric and Len." Stephanie reached out to touch my face and snatched her hand back when she saw my expression. "I don't love Jay or any of them. They're just fuck-buddies, hard cocks to cum on when I want a quick fuck and you aren't available." Stephanie looked desperately unhappy. "I texted them already. I'll never see them again, I swear!"

I got to my knees and straddled her waist. I laid my palm against her cheek and waited until I saw a flicker of hope in her eyes. Was I going to relent? Would I forgive her? I drew my hand back and slapped her. When I saw the shock on her face, I slapped her again.

"Never see them again?" Slap! "You expect me to fucking believe you?" Slap!! "After all your lies and cheating?" Slap!! "You tell me about your goddamn fuck-buddies and that you fuck them just because I'm not there?" Slap!!! I was close to losing control and actually injuring her. I hadn't planned on hitting her, but I was angrier than I'd ever been with anyone. I got off her.

"Go get your purse. Right the fuck now!!"

Stephanie scrambled off the bed and grabbed her purse off the dresser.

I sat on the side of the bed and pointed at my crotch. "On your knees! Suck my cock!" I snatched her purse away and dumped the contents on the bed while she began blowing me. I opened the bright red plastic case where she carried the condoms she'd used when she'd fucked all those men. There was a small bottle of lube, too. I swept everything except those two items onto the floor. My anger and Stephanie's mouth had me very hard. I pushed her backwards and she sprawled on the floor. I threw the condom case at her. "Take one out and put it on me!" Stephanie popped the case open with practiced ease, bit the corner of a packet and ripped it open. She moved between my legs and rolled the condom onto my erection. There was no hesitation, no fumbling. How many times had she done this, and with how many men? "Now get on the bed; hands and knees, fucking knees apart!" I got behind her and squirted a dollop of lube into her ass crack. Stephanie was breathing fast and trembling, near panic. I squirted more lube on my dick and brought the tip of my cock up against her asshole. I pushed and Stephanie automatically tensed up, resisting my attempt to violate her ass. I spanked her, hard. "Relax your fucking ass! My cock is going in there and you'd better not fight me!" Stephanie was crying so hard that she was hiccupping. I pushed harder and she relaxed enough that I was able to get the head of my dick inside her. This was my first experience with anal sex and I wasn't sure what to expect. The idea of shoving my cock into an unknown amount of shit wasn't appealing at all, but the knowledge that Stephanie would hate it so much overcame my distaste. I squirted more lube onto the entrance to her bowels and pushed another couple of inches into her. Stephanie groaned and sobbed, shaking her head. I pulled most of the way out and grabbed her hips. I slammed in with all my force, sheathing myself completely inside her ass. Stephanie screamed. Her ass was very tight and the feeling was much better than I'd expected. I fucked her fast and hard. The tightness of her ass and her cries and moans really got me going. My orgasm built rapidly and in only a few minutes I came. The satisfaction I normally felt was absent. My pleasure came from the depths of my anger and the gratification I got from Stephanie's pain and humiliation. Afterwards, I punished Stephanie's ass as long as I could, until I was too soft and my cock slipped out of her. I walked to the master bathroom and peeled the condom off, flushing it down the toilet. I pissed and took a quick shower, making sure all my wife's shit was cleaned off me.

There was no sign of Stephanie in the bedroom. From the guest bathroom down the hall I heard a toilet flush and the sound of running water. I lay on the bed and waited.

A quarter hour later, Stephanie walked slowly into the bedroom and stood head down, at the foot of the bed. She looked like shit, totally defeated and beaten. Her face was red from the slaps I'd given her. Would she have bruises? If so, too damn bad. She could stay in the house until she healed.

"So," I said, "what did you think about having your ass fucked?"

Stephanie kept her had down, but her outrage peeked through. "I hated it! It was horrible!!" She shifted her gaze to my face. "Did you like it? Did it make you happy?

"It wasn't great; not something I'd want to do on a regular basis." I waved her toward a chair next to the dresser. "Sit there and listen for a minute." As Stephanie sat, I noticed a wad of tissue crammed into her ass. No doubt she was leaking.

"I fucked you in the ass because I wanted you to feel some of what I felt when I found out what you were doing. Did you think I'd ever do something like that to you? Did you think I'd ever force you to experience that kind of humiliation or hurt you that much? Did you expect me to ambush you and show you a side of me that you never thought existed?" Stephanie shook her head, staring at the floor. "Well, guess what; I didn't think you'd fuck a dozen men, some of them god knows how many times, during our first three years of marriage, either. I didn't think you'd behave like a total slut and betray your vows." I smacked my open hand on the mattress. "You could have given me the respect and courtesy of talking to me about how you felt!" I shouted. "Did it ever fucking occur to you that I might want to get some strange pussy every now and then? I fucked at least twenty women before I met you! I've been faithful since our engagement, but that doesn't mean I haven't wanted to fuck other women. Goddamnit! I kept my word to you and controlled myself!" I whacked the mattress again. "If you'd talked to me, we might have worked something out!" I was shaking with rage. "Why the fuck didn't you say something? Don't you know me at all?"

Stephanie looked up in amazement. "You mean you'd have let me fuck other men? You wanted other women? What the fuck! How the hell would I know that? You never said anything to me!"

"Why the fuck should I? I didn't have any indication that you wanted sex outside our marriage." I stopped talking, trying to process this information. "Shit, neither of us said a damn thing. We could have worked this out if one of us had the goddamn sense to speak up." I rubbed my face with both hands. "Still, you're the one who decided to fuck around and you're the one who's going to pay." I checked the clock and saw that it was a quarter after six. "I'm going to eat dinner. You do what you want, except for one thing." I jabbed a finger at her. "You stay naked. No clothes until I say otherwise."

I had half of a leftover calzone and a glass of red wine. There wasn't anything interesting on TV, so I watched a rerun of British Top Gear. Stephanie took a shower and ate a tuna sandwich. She kept some tissues in her ass the whole time.

When the show was over, I went to my laptop and Googled, "swing clubs" and my zip code. Almost all of them looked seedy and low-rent, at best. One looked pretty good. I punched the address into Google Maps and found a large house in an upscale neighborhood. The "events" schedule listed a get-together (which I assumed meant "orgy") on the 22nd of the month. Today was the 18th. I signed up, paying the $100 per couple charge by credit card, not knowing if this would work or if I was just kidding myself.

Night fell and I went for a swim. Stephanie sat on the side of the pool, watching me. She no longer had a pad in her ass, but she sat down carefully. I climbed out and sat in a chair, facing the house. I crooked my finger at my wife and pointed at the deck in front of me. Stephanie got up without a word and dropped a folded towel between my feet. She knelt down and began the process of producing an erection. Soon, I was stiff and she started the blowjob. My cheating wife had a talented mouth, but my dick had had a busy day and it was almost a half hour later when I was ready to cum. "I want to cum in your throat," I said softly. "I'll tell you when. Keep doing that." Stephanie intensified her efforts. "Okay, now!" Stephanie calmly deep-throated me and waggled her tongue back and forth rapidly as I deposited my sperm into her belly. Since the scene in the restaurant, my sexual satisfaction had been muted by my anger, but this orgasm was excellent. Stephanie sucked me gently, affectionately. She wasn't returning my fury in any way and I couldn't understand it. In her place, I'd have rationalized my actions and refused to accept the degree of punishment I was inflicting on her. Her attitude meant that, either she acknowledged her guilt and felt my actions were justified, or she was a psychopath, capable of dealing with virtually any social situation and faking the normal response. I sincerely hoped it was the former.

I lifted Stephanie's head away from my crotch and bent to kiss her. Why the hell did I do that? I slid past her and hopped into the pool.

I awoke from a dream at 4AM, my mind racing. In my dream, Stephanie was nude and hanging by her ankles in a place I didn't recognize. She was bleeding from multiple whip marks. Was I doing the whipping? The details of the dream faded, as they usually do, leaving me confused and shaken. Stephanie was sleeping, curled up on her side. I got up and went into the bathroom to piss. When I came back, Stephanie had thrown off the sheet and was laying face up with her legs apart. What the fuck?

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I thought you might want to fuck me," she said matter-of-factly. There was no anger in her voice and no hint of sarcasm. "Would you rather fuck me from behind? Should I blow you?" She took a quick, deep breath and blew it out. "Do you want to fuck my ass?"

"Stephanie ....." I began.

Stephanie interrupted me. "I belong to you, you know. You can have me any way you want me, whenever you want me. I'm not implying that I'm giving you permission, I'm stating a fact. I can't make up for what I did to you, but I can serve you. I can try to make you happy. You deserve to own me and I deserve to be owned." Her voice was low and calm, as if she were talking about the weather. "It's my only hope of keeping you," she whispered. "I love you, but I don't deserve your love. I've been a fool. I couldn't resist my compulsion for other men's cocks, but I'll have to learn to control myself." Stephanie tilted her hips up invitingly. "Fuck me. Use my body. Use my mouth and my ass, if you want. I belong to you. I'm your property. I'll do anything to stay with you."

I lay down beside her and covered her pussy with my hand. I sucked a nipple and fingered her. Stephanie caressed my cock, which responded, swelling to its full length. As Stephanie's pussy let down its slickness, I gave her a nudge. She rolled over and got her knees under her, assuming the "doggie" position with her arms almost straight. Getting behind her, I slid my cock into her. I put my anger aside and fucked her at a normal pace. Stephanie rocked back and forth, meeting each of my thrusts with her own. I badly wanted to make love to her face to face in our usual way, taking pleasure in her expressions and the sounds she made as she came, but I wasn't ready for that kind of intimacy. Love would come later, if it came at all. For now, I needed some emotional distance and I couldn't have that if I had to look into her eyes. An impersonal doggie fuck was the best I could do. I simply held my wife's hips and fucked her, savoring the feel of a tight, slippery pussy sliding on my cock, changing my pace and intensity as I pleased. I brought myself to the edge repeatedly until I came. Stephanie showed no signs of enjoying any of it but, when she felt that I was getting close, she reached between her legs and stroked my sac, pushing me over the edge. Afterward, I relaxed as Stephanie softly cleaned me with her mouth. I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

Breakfast the next morning was my usual chocolate Slim-Fast and vitamins. Stephanie slept late, which was unusual for her, but understandable, considering the events of the last twenty hours. I called the office and told my secretary that I wouldn't be in. Virtually all my work was delegated to members of our talented engineering staff, so my absence would make no difference. As I hung up, I heard the sound of the shower running upstairs. Stephanie was awake.

With time to think, I considered what I'd learned so far. First, Stephanie seemed to have some sort of compulsion when it came to strange cocks. My younger sister was very obsessive-compulsive about cleaning the house. Her husband often complained that he couldn't get her attention, and not just for sex, because she always thought something in the house was dirty. I'd researched OCD and understood quite a bit about it. Was that Stephanie's problem? If it was, she probably wouldn't be able to control her actions. If she yielded to her compulsion and continued to get laid behind my back, I was going to have to cut her loose. But what if it wasn't behind my back? What if we tried swinging? Was deception part of the compulsion? Could she be satisfied fucking other men if I was there? Well, we had a date at the swing club in three days. Second, I had to get a handle on my anger. I'd been suspicious of Stephanie for a couple of months and sure of her cheating for over a month. My outrage had festered and grown into fury. When that fury turned violent, I was surprised. Hitting Stephanie or any other woman was something I didn't think I was capable of and it scared me. Was I past that? I was going to have to get past that. No more goddamn hitting!

Stephanie walked down the stairs, looking as gorgeous as ever. Her hair was damp and she had on just a hint of makeup. Stephanie was beautiful and sexy and I couldn't help picturing her flaunting her body in some hotel room, for some man she'd just met and was about to fuck, just for kicks. I pointed to a chair across from me. "Sit your ass right there and play with yourself. Make yourself cum." Stephanie slumped in the chair and raised her legs in a wide V. She used one hand on her pussy and the other on her tits. I watched as she got wet and brought herself closer and closer to orgasm. I kicked off my shorts and masturbated, getting nice and hard. When Stephanie seemed to be on the brink of cumming, I stopped her. "Enough of that shit. Come here and fuck me." I turned her so that she was standing between my feet, facing away from me. I brought her down, impaling her on my cock. "Now fuck me!"

As Stephanie fucked me, images of her on her back with another man's cock inside her, making her cum, danced in my brain. She'd told me that she'd sucked them off, too. How many loads of cum had my unfaithful wife swallowed for men she'd just met? Shit, Stephanie had blown me on our first date! I fucked her on our second date! Admittedly, that wasn't unusual behavior for the women I normally dated. Sex was part of dating. After all, I ate Stephanie's pussy and she sucked my cock as part of foreplay before we fucked that first time. It wasn't that big a deal. Knowing Stephanie was sexually experienced and had sucked and fucked with lots of men wasn't a problem for me. Even if I'd known that she'd had sex with ten times as many people as I had, I wouldn't have cared. Would I have been concerned enough about it to stop me from marrying her? Maybe so. A pattern of behavior like that would have been a warning sign, but I never asked. But, and this was a big goddamn but, she stood there at our wedding, looked me lovingly in the eyes and promised to fuck only me. No one else. She not only broke that promise, she did it multiple times with a dozen men, behind my back and she got off on the knowledge that I was clueless! I looked at her smooth back and her perfect ass, gliding up and down on me and I wanted to punch her. I shoved her onto her feet. "Legs straight, hands on the floor. Let's see that 'downward facing dog' shit you do in your yoga classes." Stephanie assumed the position and I rammed my dick into her. "Just fucking hold still," I told her. "You want to know why I've got you like this?" I asked. "While you were fucking me a minute ago, I was visualizing you fucking all those men. I was imagining how much you loved fucking them and knowing I was oblivious." I slammed into her, knocking her off balance. "Hold still, goddamn you! Hold still and fucking take it!!" My anger had returned in full. "You can take this or I can fuck your ass again." I pummeled her, venting my fury, hardly aware of the sexual aspect. I was intent on punishment. I wanted to put her through enough pain, mental and physical, that she'd get a rough idea of the pain she'd caused me. But it wasn't going to work, was it? I stopped with my erection fully inside her. This wasn't the way. Stephanie was prepared to accept sexual abuse and that's all I had to punish her with, other than kicking her out and leaving her broke and on her own. I pulled out of my wife and walked outside. The temperature was edging toward 90 and I dove into the pool and started doing laps. What a fucking mess!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds