The Photos and the Pre-Nup

Mark gave me a broad smile. "Well, I sure as hell do want to have sex with Stephanie again! Maybe not all the time. Seven or eight hours a day should do the trick!" We laughed.

"She had a good time fucking you," I told him. "You got her off a bunch of times. We have your phone number. Next time Stephanie gets the itch for another cock, we'll give you a call." We shook hands and I carried the paper inside.

Stephanie was standing in the foyer. "Gee," she said, "I wonder what you two were talking about!" She was wearing the silk chemise from the night before. I groped her boobs and gave her a light kiss.

"Mark has a date for Tuesday night. He called a woman right after he got home from fucking you. Looks like he's ready to go pussy hunting." Stephanie put her arms around my neck as I kneaded her tits. "He says he wants you again." Stephanie's hands went to the growing bulge in my shorts. "He says you're an amazing, sexy woman and I shouldn't let you get away." Stephanie tugged my shorts down, tossed her chemise aside and fell to her knees. A moment later, the head of my cock was in her throat. I groaned and pulled her tight against my groin. "He's right on all counts," I said softly. I thrust into Stephanie's mouth. "You're amazing and so damn sexy. I hope you don't get away." Stephanie's mouth was like slippery silk. "Ummm, keep doing that. Suck me just like that." Stephanie's mouth was magic and her tongue was her wand. How else could she make me feel so good, so fast? My orgasm roared through my body and overwhelmed me. Cum spewed into Stephanie's mouth and she gulped it down without hesitation. She kept me in her mouth, shaking me with jolts of pleasure. "I don't want to lose you," I said softly. "Don't make me send you away."

I spent most of Sunday working out my recommendations for organizing the engineering side of the business. I'd been careful to hire enough engineers with administrative and people skills that we could promote into management. I always hated management and was sure my choices would do a better job than I had. I laid it all out in PowerPoint and burned it to a CD.

I took Stephanie to a small pizza joint in Cape Canaveral Sunday night where we had a quiet meal. "I'm going to call that therapist tomorrow morning, first thing," she told me on the drive home. "I've known I had a problem for a long time, but I thought I could keep going the way I always have been and everything would be okay. I was fooling myself. I have to get help with this." She turned her face away from me. "I think I've already done too much damage to our marriage. I don't see how we can recover. Couples who lose a child, even when it's no one's fault, usually can't maintain their marriage. Your trust is lost and it's my fault. No matter what I do, you can't trust me again. My betrayal will always be there, in the background, poisoning everything."

I pulled into a strip mall parking lot and stopped the car. "You might be right," I said. "Maybe there's no coming back from this. We have to try, though. We both have to try." I put two fingers under her chin and turned her face toward me. "We can't give up now. We'll see how the therapy goes and whether swinging will control your compulsion." I kissed her. "I do love you. I think you love me. Will that be enough? Damned if I know, but it can't hurt! Without love, we don't stand a chance!"

One year later.

The last of our guests waved goodbye and Stephanie closed the front door. It was our turn to host the monthly West Side Swinger's Club party. Things had gone well. Seven couples, including Mark and his soon-to-be wife April had joined Stephanie and me for nearly three hours of sex, talk, laughter and general partying. April, all 6' 2" and 160 lbs. of her, had turned out to be a sexually insatiable, blowjob loving fuck machine. She had swallowed at least six loads and fucked every man in the room. Mark was delighted with his slutty fiancée.

"Let's just turn out the lights, get cleaned up and go to bed," Stephanie said. "I'm beat!" We climbed the stairs and I took first shot at the toilet while my wife got into the shower. She was soaped up when I stepped in beside her. Stephanie lathered my chest and arms and then my dick and balls. She kissed me and moved her slippery hands on my shaft. "How many times did you cum tonight?" she asked.

"Five." I played with her soapy breasts and we kissed some more.

"Did you save some for me?" She stroked my swelling erection. "I think maybe you did."

"I think you're right," I said. I dropped my left hand to her pussy and slipped two fingers into her. She set one foot on the shower seat to give me better access. "Let's dry off and go to bed." I kissed her deeply, feeling her hands on me, wanting to be inside her. "I want to take you to bed and make love to you."

When I looked into Stephanie's eyes, they were wet, and I don't think it was just from the shower.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds