The Photos and the Pre-Nup

I turned in my seat to look at Stephanie. Her eyes were red and she looked emotionally wrung-out. "Last night, those men fucked you, one after the other," I said. "It was like a gangbang. You loved it. In the car, you said it was fantastic. I don't have a problem with any of that." My erection was sticking out of the right leg of my shorts. I guided Stephanie's hand to it. "It didn't bother me, seeing you there, on your back, being fucked by one man after another." Stephanie lightly stroked me, using just her fingertips. "The big question is, will what we did last night be enough for you?"

"Yeah," she said. "I'm sure it will. I'm sure we both would prefer younger people, but it's having those different cocks inside me that gets me off. I like blowing them, too, but it's the fucking that's important." I turned my chair so that Stephanie could bend down and get my cock into her mouth.

"Lamar gave me the email addresses of two couples who also run higher-class swing clubs," I told her. "He said he'd tell them to expect me to contact them." Stephanie sucked me noisily. "I'll check with them tomorrow." I raised Stephanie's face and kissed her. "Take off your clothes." Stephanie stripped quickly and I pushed her down on her knees. "I'll tell you the truth," I said. "I got horny watching those videos and I want a blowjob. Ordinarily, I'd want to make love. I love you, but it'll be a while before I feel like doing that." I held Stephanie's head and guided her mouth on my cock with long, smooth strokes. "You see, for me, a big part of making love is giving my lover orgasms and watching her cum. That's not my goal right now. I'm horny, you're here and you have a warm mouth. Just suck my cock and swallow my cum. Don't talk."

It only took about five minutes before I was ready. I didn't show Stephanie the courtesy of warning her but, I'm sure she knew me well enough to know that I was about to cum. I treated myself to an intense orgasm and when I was spent, I tucked my dick back into my shorts and headed for the shower. While I cleaned up, I considered our situation.

The problem was simple, but the solution would be complicated. What I had learned led me to the conclusion that Stephanie was compulsive when it came to fucking a variety of men. That being the case, unless she got some sort of therapy that made a great big difference, she wasn't going to change. In short, she was neurotic or OCD or something I didn't understand. It was some form of mental illness, "illness" being the important term. I thought about our wedding vows. "In sickness and in health." My wife was sick. Was that sickness manageable? Could I, in good conscience, abandon her because of her affliction? Short answer: No! Long answer: No, but I had to find a solution that would keep us both happy and keep me from hating her.

From the phone in my den, I called a woman I knew whose husband was a gambling addict and got the name of his therapist. Then I sent emails to the folks running the other swing clubs. Then I put my hands over my face, trying not to cry. I don't cry often, but this was really getting to me.

Stephanie laid her hand on my shoulder. I hadn't heard her come into the room. "Louis," she whispered, "are you okay?"

I sniffed, trying to control my emotions. "I don't know, Stef. This is harder than I thought it would be. I was sure you wouldn't agree to stay with me and I was prepared to divorce you. I had fantasies about punishing you, but when it came down to it, I did it all wrong. I didn't know how to handle my anger and I still don't." I led her to the loveseat across from my desk. "I was sure that you were fucking around for the fun of it and laughing at me for not knowing what you were doing." Stephanie started to speak and I shut her off. "Let me talk. Now, it looks like you were driven to do what you did by some obsession. I'm not convinced of that just yet, but it's my working hypothesis right now." Stephanie stifled a laugh. "What's funny?"

"Working hypothesis," she said. "Always the engineer!" Before I could react, Stephanie grabbed me in a bear hug. She held me tight. "Does that mean you don't hate me?" she choked out. "Please don't hate me!!"

"Give me time," I whispered. "It's going to take time." I unwound her arms and gently pushed her away. "I'm sorry I made you blow me a while ago. I said I wouldn't do that again and I did it anyway. There's still a lot of anger inside me and I have to learn to deal with it."

"Don't apologize, Louis. You're giving me a second chance that I don't deserve. I hope you don't slap me again or fuck me in the ass, but anything else you want, I'll do willingly. I owe you."

"We'll see," I said. "I'm not ready to make love to you, but I may want to have sex with you." Strangely enough, the conversation had given me an erection, which was obvious through my shorts.

Stephanie reached in and gripped my dick. "Any time. I'm here for you any time." She began jerking me.

"Not now, Stef. That feels good, but not now." Stephanie withdrew her hand. I took a couple of deep breaths. Stephanie's hand really had felt good. My urge to fuck her was strong. Shit! Why did this cluster-fuck get me so excited? "I've contacted the presidents of two swing clubs that Lamar recommended. He said they cater to a younger crowd. I thought we could try them out and maybe do two parties a month."

"Really, Louis? That would be wonderful! I know I couldn't possibly need more than that! Actually, one fucking like last night would probably do it."

"Maybe so, maybe not. Anyway, I got the name of a therapist from a friend of mine. I want you to make an appointment with her and start regular sessions." I put my hand on her arm. "Even if you get control of your obsessions, that doesn't mean we'd have to stop swinging. I liked it. A lot. I'd like it more with people our own age."

Stephanie's smile was joyful. "This is so good! How did I find you? How can I thank you?"

"You can thank me by working hard with the shrink and not having sex with anyone unless I'm there." I stroked her arm. "I like watching you with another man's cock in your mouth or pussy. It doesn't make me jealous at all, as long as I know it's just sex."

"It's always been just sex, Louis. I didn't love any of those guys. I only wanted their cocks. I need cocks, but I only love you!" Stephanie brought my hand from her arm to her breast. "I need to know you don't hate me, Louis. I can't ask you to make love to me, but could you fuck me? Face to face? I don't mind if it's impersonal, as long as it's not hateful. Please?"

Well, crap! I was horny as shit and this beautiful woman was literally begging me to fuck her. Was it a bad idea? Would I be sending the wrong message? How did my other hand get to her tits and when did both her hands get inside my shorts?

Stephanie was wearing a long T-shirt and nothing else. She put her arms up and I lifted it off of her. She unsnapped and unzipped my shorts and I stood up long enough for her to pull them down. I was very hard and Stephanie had me in her throat in seconds. I couldn't take much of that and I pushed her onto her back on the loveseat. Stephanie was more than ready and in a moment I was inside her.

"Cum for me, Louis," Stephanie said softly. "Let me show you my love. Let me see that you don't hate me. Give me your cum. You're so hard! Cum for me!"

My erection, so ready a moment ago, softened and I rolled off onto the floor. I stood up and picked up my shorts. "I'm sorrier than you can know, Stef. It's too soon for that now. I want to, but my feelings are still too strong. Sorry."

Stephanie burst into tears. What could I do? If she'd kept her mouth shut and just let me fuck her, I would have been okay, but she had to bring up love. I wasn't ready for love, not expressed that way.

I had an hour and a half before supper and I went outside to trim my palms. I swear, you can trim palms in central Florida and when you finish the last one, the first one will need trimming again. I got an extension ladder and got to work on the goddamn giant seed pods hanging from the three queen palms at the back corner of the house. From the top of the ladder, I spotted my neighbor Mark, sitting next to his pool. Mark's wife Alisa had lost her fight with liver cancer four months earlier and Mark had hardly left the house since. We were close to the same age and good friends, but Mark hadn't felt social at all for a long time. Alisa's sickness had hit Mark hard. Maybe Stephanie could help him. Or had she already helped him? I climbed down the ladder and went inside. Stephanie was sitting in the family room, staring at the floor.

"Stephanie, I need to know something; was Mark, next door, one of the men you were fucking?"

Stephanie looked surprised. "No. I was tempted, but I didn't want to take a chance with him. I didn't know how he'd handle it."

"Good call," I said, "but how about now? It's probably been a year since he's gotten laid. It might help him get over his depression. Couldn't hurt!"

Stephanie smiled. "Invite him over for a beer. I'll come out to get some sun, nude. I'll bet I can get his cock inside me in two minutes!"

From the top of the ladder, I called to Mark. "Hey, buddy! I've got some Warsteiner beer on ice! Come on over and have one!" Mark waved and started toward the gate connecting our yards. I got him a beer and we sat in the shade, drinking and making small talk. Half a beer later, Stephanie came out with a beach towel over one shoulder. Other than the towel and her sunglasses, she was gloriously naked. Mark gave a start. Stephanie stopped in apparent surprise.

"Oh, hi, Mark." She looked at me. "You didn't tell me Mark was here." Stephanie faced us directly, making no attempt to cover up.

"Is that a problem?" I asked.

"No." She walked over to Mark and gave him a kiss on the lips. "We haven't seen you in a while. How are you holding up?" The growing tent in Mark's swim trunks seemed to answer the "holding up" part.

"I'm doing okay," he said. "I miss Alisa every day, though. It's been hard."

Stephanie pulled a chair close and sat, taking Mark's hand. "I'd like to help," she said gently. She placed his hand on her breast. Mark jumped and looked at me.

"It's alright, Mark. Stephanie and I have an understanding. As long as I'm present, she can have sex with other men and vice-versa."

Stephanie seemed to flow out of her chair and onto the pool deck between Mark's knees. She grasped the bulge that was Mark's erection. "Do you want me, Mark? I want you. I want this," she stroked his hardness. "I want this in my mouth and in my pussy. Do you want me?"

"Are you sure you're good with this?" Mark's question was directed at me, but his eyes were locked on Stephanie.

"Yeah. As long as I'm here, you can fuck my wife. You can tell she wants it, can't you?" I scooted my chair back a few feet to give them room. Stephanie tugged at Mark's trunks and he raised his butt so she could pull them off. Mark had a very respectable erection. Stephanie wrapped her hands around it and gazed up at Mark.

"I'm going to suck your cock, Mark," she cooed, licking a dollop of pre-cum off the tip of his dick. "When you cum, cum in my mouth. I want to taste your warm cum."

No man, I thought, in the whole fucking world could listen to that woman say those words and not be ready to cum instantly.

Stephanie lowered her head, engulfing Mark's stiffness. Mark lasted all of 45 seconds. He bucked his hips, driving his cock into Stephanie's throat and came with a shout that could be heard for blocks. Stephanie bobbed her head and sucked madly, wringing more shouts from Mark. As Mark settled down, Stephanie continued to suck him. It was obvious that she'd swallowed his load. It was also obvious that Mark's erection hadn't wilted a bit.

Stephanie led Mark onto the grass and spread her towel. She lay on her back and opened her legs. "Come into me, Mark. I'm ready for you. Fuck me!"

I sat and watched my wife and my next door neighbor fuck on the ground in my back yard. Mark was like a man who'd found an oasis after wandering in the desert for months and he wanted nothing more than to drink deep. He plunged into Stephanie without pause and she responded, cumming over and over. Mark didn't seem interested in changing position or kissing Stephanie or anything except fucking her. Sweat covered their bodies and I wondered if Stephanie was regretting her decision when Mark finally came. He jammed his cock into Stephanie and held it there, pumping his semen into her. Nobody thought about condoms, I thought. Well, too fucking late now!

Mark lay on Stephanie, still inside her. Stephanie kept her heels hooked behind Mark's thighs, pulling him tight against her. They kissed passionately. I finished my beer and went into the house for more.

A half hour later, we were all waist deep in the pool, talking and laughing. Mark looked better than he had in a year. "I don't know how I can thank you guys," he said. "I've been horny as hell, but I didn't feel right going on a date, much less hiring an escort. I was resigned to being celibate for a long time." He hugged Stephanie.

My wife caressed Mark's penis under the water. "I was happy to do it. I love having different cocks inside me and yours was perfect. You made me cum like crazy!" Stephanie fondled his balls. "You're getting hard. Do you want to fuck again?"

"Shit yeah, of course I do! Could you blow me a little first, though? I loved the way your mouth felt!"

"Love to," said Stephanie. "Sit on the side of the pool." Mark boosted himself up and Stephanie began sucking him.

"Ahhh, Jesus, that feels so good! It's been such a long time!" Stephanie went all the way down, taking Mark's cock into her throat. "Ahhh, fuck!" he groaned. "So good, so good!"

Stephanie raised her head. "Would you rather cum in my mouth again? Either way is fine with me."

Mark leaned down for a kiss. "I want to fuck you, but maybe I could finish in your mouth, if that's okay."

"Sounds like a plan!" said Stephanie. She sucked his balls and stroked his shaft. Mark leaned back and watched her blow him. I left them to it and started swimming laps. My erection didn't do anything positive for my lap times.

When I climbed out, Stephanie was riding Mark, his hands on her breasts. Stephanie had her head thrown back, cumming hard. Mark said something to her and she nodded. She popped off him and got to her knees as Mark rolled to his feet. Mark stuffed his dick into her mouth and came right away. It looked like an excellent orgasm.

After Mark went home, Stephanie and I ate a late supper. "Well, Mark seems happy as hell," I said. "I hope today helps get him out of his shell." I winked at Stephanie. "It sure didn't look like an act of charity on your part!"

"Yeah," she giggled. "Good fucking! He went after me like a drowning man!" She giggled again. "A drowning man with a very nice cock!" She sighed. "Good, good fucking." Stephanie put down her fork. "He's going to want me again, you know. You told him that he can't have me unless you're here, but I'm not sure that got through. He's right there, after all. He's probably going to be after me for booty calls pretty often." She looked serious. "How are you going to handle this? Are you going to let him have me any time you're home?"

"Stephanie, it's not just my decision. It's your body. You get to decide what to do with it, who gets to put what inside you and when."

"No, Louis, that's not true. You might not want to hit me or fuck my ass anymore, but I'm still your property.

"Whoa, hold on there! That wasn't the deal at all! I don't have the right to pass you around like a cheap whore and I wouldn't do that if I did have the right. Are you saying that you didn't want to have sex with Mark? That you did it because I wanted you to?"

"No. I enjoyed fucking him and sucking him off. I could have refused when you suggested it, but he's an attractive man. I wanted to fuck him." She looked thoughtful. "It might become a problem, though. He's going to want me again. We can't have him dropping by for a quickie every day or two. If he gets the idea that he's somehow entitled to me ....."

I nodded. "I'll have a talk with him."

Stephanie and I went our own ways for a couple of hours and then got together about 9:00 to watch some shows on the DVR. Normally, we'd sit together and hold hands. Often, I'd caress her breasts or finger her. Often, she'd stroke my cock. Sometimes, I'd eat her or she'd blow me we'd 69 or make love. Not this time. I sat a foot away, while Stephanie kept her hand on the sofa between us, palm open, inviting me to touch her. I ignored her hand, sipping rum and making my usual wisecracks about the plots.

At 11:00, I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. In bed, Stephanie was on her side, wearing a silk chemise. I turned out the light and lay next to her, nude.

"That was a nice thing you did for Mark today," I said. "I think it helped him a lot."

"It was intense! He was so hard! Did you hear him when he came in my mouth that first time? I can't remember anyone shooting with that much force!" I could hear the smile in her voice. "When he fucked me on the lawn, he was almost out of control. I couldn't help feeling the urgency. It was so ... what's the word; satisfying? to give his so much pleasure. It made me cum really hard!" Stephanie paused for a moment. "Are you sure this is alright with you? Seeing me fuck other men? Hearing me say that I came with them inside me? Are you sure?"

I turned on my side and laid a hand on Stephanie's stomach. "Yeah, it's okay. I get turned on, watching the sex. I should be jealous, but I'm not. It makes me horny."

Stephanie pressed my hand against her body. "Are you horny now? Can I do anything for you?"

Why was I hesitating? I wanted her badly. But that was the problem. I wanted to make love to her and I couldn't do that; not yet. "You can give me a handjob," I whispered. "Just a handjob. I need to cum."

Stephanie reached for me and I lay on my back. I was already erect. Stephanie stripped off her chemise and knelt between my legs. She stroked my cock and my balls, her mouth only inches away. She dribbled spit on me and pumped me slowly with both hands. In the dim light, Stephanie looked lovely. I wanted her so much, but there was a limit to what I could accept from her right now. As my orgasm got closer, Stephanie began using her tongue and then her lips. I hadn't asked for a blowjob, but I couldn't bring myself to stop her. As my orgasm washed over me, Stephanie took my whole cock and swirled her tongue around it, sucking out every drop as I gasped and spurted into her mouth.

When I went out to get the newspaper Sunday morning, Mark was there, watering a tree. I knew he had automatic sprinklers and there was only one reason for him to be there.

"Hi, Louis," he said. He shut off the nozzle and walked over to me. "I want to thank you and Stephanie for yesterday. Alisa told me before she died that I should get out and find another love, but I've been too lost in my grief to do anything about it. Yesterday was my wakeup call. After I left you guys, I got on the phone with a woman I know who's made it clear that she's interested in me. We met for drinks last night and she's making dinner for me at her place Tuesday night." Mark slapped me on the shoulder. "I feel alive again, Louis! I feel like going on with my life and having some fun again." He grinned. "Your wife is an amazing woman. So sexy! Holy shit! Whatever you do," he said, "don't let her get away. You'll never find another woman like her!"

"I'll tell her" I said. "We talked about you after you left. We were hoping you'd do exactly what you did. Stephanie was afraid that you'd want to have sex with her all the time instead of going out with other women."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds