The Reluctant Journey Ch. 12

He groaned and flipped her quickly so her back was pressed into the couch and he was looming over her. Her legs clung to his thighs keeping them locked close together. He grabbed her wrists harshly and pinned her arms above her head.

"Jesus, Gwen." He hissed when their mouths disconnected finally. They both breathed harshly and looked into the other's eyes.

"Tristan, please." She whimpered, needing him to continue.

"Are you okay?" He huffed out barely.

"No! I'm about to explode. Tristan, please!"

He smiled. Instead of answering her he kissed her. He kissed her nose, the corner of her mouth, her chin. As he moved down her neck she shivered and giggled, though her laughing ceased when he reached her breasts. He sucked in her right nipple, biting it gently. He moved up to the white scar on her shoulder. He kissed all around it and gently covered it with kisses. He moved down slowly until he got to her second scar, where he repeated the process. Her legs where spread wide around him when he finally moved all the way down to her pussy. He'd released her arms when he'd started descending and her hands shot to his hair. She didn't know whether she wanted to press his head into her center or push him away from her. As his tongue moved over her clit the furthest thing from her mind was pushing him away.

"Tristan!" Her hands wouldn't stop clinching and releasing, luckily she'd let go of his hair to cling to the cushion of the couch.

"Come for me baby." His voice was so deliciously rough.

"I don't know...I think.." She mumbled. His tongue felt amazing. The sight of his head between her legs was the sexiest thing she'd ever seen.

"Let it go sweetheart." He growled.

She couldn't hold back anymore. Gwen came violently. It was the most exhilarating thing she'd ever felt and Tristan enjoyed watching every second. He held her through the entire thing. "That's it baby." He smiled and kissed her temple.

"Are you okay?" He asked once she finally caught her breath. She nodded and smiled up at him. He looked like he was going to argue with her but she kissed him before he could. Surprisingly it didn't take long before her arousal began to build again. She needed to feel him inside of her. Her fingers moved to the front of his black pants. She undid the button easily enough but couldn't move the zipper. Before she could get too frustrated he moved his hands down and unzipped himself. She pulled at his pants and boxer briefs until his erection was exposed. She couldn't see it with Tristan still above her, now alternating between kissing and nipping her collarbone and shoulders, but she could feel that he was big. As her hand wrapped around him he groaned and paused mid-nip. He was so long and thick and hot. The skin was so smooth. As she moved her hand up she could feel a bead of liquid from the tip, she spread it down with her hand. The noises he was making were exciting her. Before she got to play more, he stopped her by grabbing her wrist. She started to pout, but stopped when she felt him press against her opening.

"Are you ready?" It sounded like it was killing him to ask. It was definitely killing her to wait. She nodded quickly. He began to slowly push into her, gritting his teeth the whole time. Sweat formed at his brow and his expression was one between intense concentration and almost pain. The stretch was uncomfortable for her at first. He was so big. He stopped and she braced herself for pain, but he didn't move forward. He kissed her again and his hands were on her breasts again. Only when she relaxed from his distractions did he press into her quickly and completely. The whimper she made was lost in his mouth as he kissed her. He stayed there deep inside her for a moment, allowing her to get used to the foreign feeling. Her hands moved to his tight ass and he started to move slowly. He groaned, the sound so excitingly primitive as were the motions he made. She couldn't help moving up to meet his thrusts, egging him on until he was moving deeper and quicker. The sensations changed, the pain gradually fading being replaced by a foreign kind of pleasure. The newness of the feelings he caused in her was exhilarating and highly arousing.

"Gwen, come for me." He groaned, the words so deep that she almost didn't understand him. She moaned in answer, unable to form words.

"Tristan." She finally got out. Once she said it it seemed to be on repeat. "Tristan, Tristan, Tristan..." His thumb was between their bodies quickly and he found her clit immediately. She came as requested. She made high pitch noises that would have embarrassed her otherwise.

She could feel when Tristan's control completely dissipated. He thrusted so fast and unrestrained that it hurt slightly, but knowing that he would feel the same ecstasy he'd just given her made the pain strangely pleasurable.

"God, you're so...fucking..tight.." He groaned in completion, spurting inside her.

A few moments of heavy breathing later he kissed her passionately and then he surprised her by lifting her as he stood. He slid out of her as he stood. He started walking into his bedroom completely naked. She finally realized that they'd just had sex for the first time on a couch, it should have been more uncomfortable but she hadn't thought anything about it the whole time. He held her with one arm underneath her ass and used his other hand to flip back the blankets. He dropped her onto the bed, grinning like a teenager as her breasts bounced. She laughed.

"Tristan Malcolm!"

"I told you that you would be positively shocked my lady." He gloated teasingly. "Are you okay?" He asked seriously.

She nodded. "I'm more than okay stud." He grinned at her again. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"Baby I'm so far past okay." He smiled.

They laid next to each other uncovered and completely nude. It wasn't awkward like Gwen had feared it might be. She leaned up on her side to look at him. Her hands instinctively moved to his chest, circling his flat dark nipples until they stood up. His body was so different from her own. His taunt olive skin was dusted with course dark hair. Her fingers moved along the lines of his muscles, going from his pectorals to his abdominals. She circled his navel lazily and moved down to his hips. She looked up at his face to find him completely relaxed and looking at her through slitted dark eyes. She sat up beside him and continued to move her hand down his muscular thigh closest to her. Her fingers stilled when they came in contact with the thick jagged white line. She traced around the silver prosthetic, gently grazing the old scar.

"Does it hurt?" She asked gently looking into his eyes.

He shook his head gently. "Not at all." His voice was honest and steady, he didn't feel bad for himself and Gwen knew he didn't want her pity.

"Do you ever get angry?" She asked softly.

He looked contemplative. "Sometimes." He answered, looking somewhat ashamed of his honesty. She nodded in understanding.

"Sometimes I forget that you wear prosthetics, you're very coordinated and graceful."

"Sometimes I forget too. When I'm dreaming I'm running and playing sports again in high school, sometimes I wake up and I don't remember the accident ever happened. Sometimes I can still feel my legs, like they're still there." He said it as a fact, but it made her sad. She hugged him tightly, pressing her naked body up against his. "Don't feel bad for me baby." He stroked her hair as silent tears fell down her face.

She looked up at his with excess water still in her eyes. "I love you Tristan. I always have." She sank back into his embrace.

He kissed her temple. "Than marry me Gwen." She didn't move. She was stunned. She didn't know what to say so she just nodded. He laughed and tilted her chin up to kiss her.

When she finally came up for air she asked, "Can we take a shower now?" He laughed and chased her into the bathroom.

------------

Cain looked absolutely delicious coming out of the steamy bathroom with a towel wrapped low on his defined hips. Malia was on her stomach on the bed with her head propped on her hands, completely naked. She watched a bead of water slowly drip from his collar bone down the center line of his abdominals to be caught in the white fluffy towel. She hoped she wasn't drooling. His grin as he leaned against the door frame told her she might be. It was surreal to think that this beautiful, sexy man was her fiancé. It was even more surreal to think that he would be her husband by the end of the week.

"I thought you wanted to wait until the wedding night?" He taunted, moving closer to her like a jungle cat stalks its prey.

"Who says I'm here to see you?" She taunted back.

He smiled. "This is my bedroom, and you're bare-assed naked. You'd better be here to see me little girl." Surprisingly she'd grown to like his go-to term of endearment.

"Well, maybe I did come to see you. Don't got getting a swollen head about it." She sulked.

He rolled his eyes exaggeratedly. "really Malia, you make it too easy." She looked at him confused. He pulled his towel off. "Too late, the head, and everything else is already pretty swollen."

She laughed. "Such a cheap shot." He shrugged and closed the distance between himself and the bed. Him standing at the side of the bed brought her face in alignment with the swollen piece of anatomy in question. She knew he expected her to flip away from him and his aggressive stance of masculinity. Instead of giving him his way, she proved him wrong. Quickly she leaned forward and licked his cock from base to time like an ice cream cone. His gasp of surprise and pleasure cause a strong tingle of arousal to course through her whole body.

"Jesus, Malia." He groaned.

"You're probably right, we should wait for our wedding night." She got up off of her stomach as if to leave. She was promptly tackled from behind back onto the bed. Cain lifted his weight a little so he wasn't crushing her, but she was effectively facedown, pinned into the mattress.

"Too late now little girl." He growled into her ear, sending goosebumps trailing down her arms and legs. He sounded predatory. The effect would have almost been frightening if he hadn't added on to his words, "Am I hurting you?" in a concerned voice. She knew he would release her if she said yes. That was the last thing she wanted. She maned an appreciative sound for an answer to his question. Her back had completely healed in the past month, only leaving the faintest of think white lines that could be made invisible with a laser treatment in the future. She didn't know if she wanted them gone. As painful as the memory was, it was the catalyst of her current relationship with Cain. Through the whole experience, since she'd been taken from the unit, Malia had changed. She'd grown up, she'd fallen in love, and nothing could ever make her wish away the events that had gotten her where she was now.

Cain nibbled at her neck and ears from behind, making her giggle and fight. Eventually her squirming proved to be too much for his restraint. He pushed into her from behind roughly. She yelled out, he grunted. He pulled up on her hips until he had her at a better angle and he quickly shoved a pillow underneath her hips. His thrusts were quick and powerful, shaking her entire body with the force. It felt different from this angle, each inward thrust caused a burst of sensation and she was shocked when she felt a climax approach so quickly from penetration alone.

"Cain?" She didn't know what she was asking of him. Her mind was going in all directions an nowhere at all.

"Malia." He grunted in answer. "Come on baby..I can't wait much longer...Please sweetheart, come for me.." His voice was shaky and pleading and all it took to send her over the edge. "Yes." He answered as he heard her moan and felt her muscles tense around him. Her climax brought him over with her as he thrust deeply into her and gave her everything he had.

When they caught their breath, Cain withdrew from her and flipped Malia over onto her back. He kissed her softly and sweetly.

"You know I love you right?" She smiled and nodded.

"You know I love you more right?"

He smiled. "Not a chance little girl."

***************

Well that's it folks. It was a fun run while it lasted and I hope you enjoyed. It's crazy to think that I started this a little over a year ago on a whim. I hope that maybe I've improved since then. Thanks for sticking with it and thanks so much for all of your wonderful comments along the way, the encouragement is what kept me writing. I hope to maybe go in other directions on the site, something definitely a little more planned out in the future. But I will always have a soft spot for this story I think. I hope you liked it.

-Darlin92

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 458 milliseconds