Supernatural Earth Pt. 02

"What?" the woman asked innocently. "We're in, aren't we?"

"Who are you?" Ashley asked, her eyes narrowing in on them, as she returned to her throne.

The two newcomers looked up at her and bowed formally. "I'm Daniel Butler, the Winter Guardian," the man said. "This is my companion and protocol liaison to the Queen; Maiden Lily."

"Talk about a quick response, relatively speaking," Ashley said. "I'm Princess Ashley Parker von Vanderheim, I think that you know my Hunter and Human Liaison; Michael Gurley of the Metro Police Department," she gestured to Mike, who took up a position to her left. "This is my husband and advisor; James Parker," she gestured to her right, where James had got up off the floor and stood by her.

Lily's eyes went wide and she gasped when she saw James. "An Angelic!" She dropped to one knee and bowed to him as she would the Queen. Lily then went even further to prostate herself reverently.

"A what?" Daniel blurted out.

"Bow!" Lily's urgent, yet muffled voice came up from the floor.

"No need," James said holding up a hand to forestall Daniel, who was confused but sinking down to one knee regardless. "Please, get up, there is no need to show me that kind of reverence. I'm not that kind of an Angelic." When Lily didn't move, James moved forward to take one of her hands and guide her up to her feet. "I thank you, but that really isn't necessary." he nodded to her in thanks.

"Yes, yes it is," Lily said, keeping her eyes downcast to him. "We Fae thought you to be extinct. Our Queen will be so happy to know that you're still alive."

"The Angelic are now making a comeback." James said, stepping back. "However, my transformation was somewhat of a... unique situation."

Lily cocked her head as she looked at him again, her eyes narrowing. "You were the one who'd brought my sister back. You were a hunter then."

"That was a while back and like I said; my new status is unique."

Now Ashley held up a hand to keep her mate from going into an incessant explanation on his situation. "So what brings two Winter officials to my court this evening?" she asked formally, wanting to get down to business. "I hope that it is good news."

"We do," Daniel said. "I've been authorized to tell you that Winter is now in Ascendance and will honor it's debt to the Vampires in helping you finish this war you have with the Werewolves. Hopefully, quickly."

"Oh thank the God and Goddess." Ashley clasped her hands together and looked upwards in thanks. "We've, if you pardon the term, sniffed out some Werewolf dens here within the city that our warriors are now advancing on. Hence the lack of Vampires here at the towers. We own the night but are vulnerable during the day. That's where you come in."

Daniel looked at Lily. "We agreed to participate by playing rear guard?" he asked rhetorically. Lily just shrugged at him.

"Look, you might think that it's a lousy assignment," James said.

"That's because it is," Daniel retorted.

"But you're also coming into this game late." James said with a withering look.

"What are you talking about?" Daniel asked. He jerked his head towards Michael. "Your boy over there just left us not more than an hour ago."

"An hour?" Michael now asked. "Dude, I'd asked your Queen last fucking week for reinforcements and just got back myself. It's a long way up into the glacial fields and back to y'all's Ice Palace." Daniel frowned, mulling over the difference in time and it suddenly made sense to him why he was so scattered-brained when it came to his two years being away from Lily. While it was two years for him, it had been a much shorter time for Lily. He shook his head, that was going to get confusing real quick.

James saw the confusion on Daniel's face, but chose not to say anything. Instead, he went on with his briefing. "The more of your people you're able to bring in means the more people we'll have during both the day and the night to bring to bear against the Werewolves." James snapped his fingers and a war map of the city of Metropolis sprung into view between them all. James walked forward to show points as he explained. "We already have the Metro PD out in force for recon. They tell us of the dens and then we go at night to wipe them out."

"How many per den?" Daniel asked, thankful for the distraction away from temporal mechanics.

"A handful." Michael admitted, coming up to the map as well. "Some of them get away but we manage to close down their safehouses. Soon we should have them pushed out of the city."

"Cell warfare." Daniel said after a moment of studying the map.

James and Michael blinked at each other, now it was their turn to be confused. They then looked back to Daniel. "What?" James asked at last.

Daniel rolled his eyes and sighed. "Cell warfare. Also known as Guerilla warfare or Cell System Terrorism. They're using the Cell System to keep you from taking them all out at once. They might all know where one or two more cells are operating at. You take one out and the survivors flee to their known fallback points. My guess is that if they've been doing this long enough, they've managed to switch their forces around in order to coordinate one strong attack, which is all they need." Daniel explained. He pointed to the center of the map where the Vanderheim Towers were located at. "You, on the other hand, have everyone here. One good attack and they've won."

Up on the throne, Ashley blanched at that thought while James and Michael both swore under their breath. They looked at each other and had the same thought that they should've known better. James looked at Daniel. "Pretty insightful for a Fae," he observed.

"To be fair, I was just turned Fae recently." Daniel shrugged. "So what do you need us to do?"

"How quickly can you start bringing your people in?"

*

"It's almost daybreak," James said, coming up behind Daniel. Daniel had been staring out the window at the raging snowstorm. He'd been there for hours now since Lily started bringing Fae in to assume guard responsibilities at the towers. Outside visibility was reduced to nearly zero for those with normal eyesight but Daniel could see for miles around, from horizon to horizon, as if it were a clear day. James followed Daniel's gaze out the window. "You brought one hell of a storm with you." No response and James looked at Daniel with a mixture of curiosity and amusement. "What do you see?"

"Everything," Daniel said breathlessly, still fixated on the sensation. "It's like I can see out of every single snowflake that is out there. It's weird, it's awesome, and it's fucking terrifying all at once." He reached out to touch a nearby window where he made a couple more scribble marks that were made of glowing blue permafrost with his finger.

James now saw the scrawl work for the first time and he studied it intently. "This is a map of the city," he said, amazed. "What are these points that you're highlighting in the bright blue ice? Yeowch! Damn that's cold!" He shook his finger from where he touched one and swore that if he were still mortal his finger would've had instant frostbite.

"Dens, I think," Daniel said. "Last known sightings of multiple Werewolves that I managed to see. Once I figured out what the hell I was seeing when I focused on the snow, it became easy after that." He made another couple of marks.

"This is brilliant! Instant intel!" James said, getting excited. "This war has gone on for too long and we can finish tomorrow night! How many wolves have you seen?"

"That's the problem; I don't know. All of these werewolves look the same to me." Daniel admitted. "I could be looking at a hundred wolves or I could be looking at a dozen wolves all walking around in circles to confuse the hell out of me."

James frowned. "Why the hell would they do that?"

"Clearly you've never studied military history." Daniel said dryly. "My dad taught me ancient tactics and strategies growing up. He told me stories of armies marching around known sentry points to confuse the enemy as to their true numbers."

James nodded as he thought it over. "A disinformation campaign. It would fit it this situation especially with them engaging in guerilla warfare they way they've been doing." He regarded Daniel again. "Your dad taught you a lot?"

"Yeah," Daniel said absently.

"You still have family?"

Daniel shrugged. "We've had a falling out. They live in their world, I live in mine. Let's just say that my parents prefer to live with blinders on and leave it at that."

"Huh," James said, not wanting to push the issue further especially after a very cold, hard stare from Daniel.

"How about you?" Daniel asked. "Any family, Mr. pseudo-Angel?"

James chuckled. "Mostly dead. I'm told if I'm good I'll get to commune with them upstairs," he said, glancing upwards. "I have a brother that's still alive."

Ashley came over, scowled at her husband, and slapped him on the arm. "You never told me that you had a brother. You told me that all of your family was dead!"

"I didn't lie to you, dear, but it never came up in conversation either," James said, rubbing his arm. "What I told you was true. Mom, Dad, and my sister were all killed in a car accident that I'm starting to think was caused by that French Bitch. Judging from what I've been able to uncover in all of her books and journals. Anyway, Dad has... had... a son my age from a woman that he'd been dating right before he met my mother. My half brother's mom married someone else as did my old man." James let out a small sigh. "After my family was killed, I used wonder if he got the better deal sometimes in regards to family."

"Oh!" Ashley now felt guilty. "Well, you got me now." she said, wrapping herself around his arm. "I was worth the trouble, wasn't I," she asked, batting her brilliant green eyes up at him. James smiled and kissed her on the forehead. "So what became of him?" she asked.

James shrugged. "Last I heard he was a park ranger or something like that up north. He always did like the outdoors. I'd heard that he followed some chick up there and got hitched himself right after he got out of the Marines."

Ashley giggled. "What do you think he'd think of you now?"

James shared the chuckle. "Yeah, I can see that meeting; 'Yo, bro. How's it been? By the way, I'm an Angel now and I'm married to a Vampire Princess who created me on the floor of the Metro City Center Cathedral.' How do you think that conversation is going to go?"

"Well, you should call him or go up and visit him when this is all over, if not sooner." Ashley said, turning serious. "We can always offer him and his wife our protection."

"Yeah, if it's not one thing trying to hurt or kill you in this world, it's another." James agreed. He looked back towards the window. "We better get you to bed, dear, sunrise is upon us.

*

Daniel could tell that things were not going well. When the Vampires all were trudging back in close to dawn the next day, he could read it on their faces; their hunting had not gone the way they'd hoped. "Want to talk about it?" Daniel asked as Michael Gurley came in with a particularly striking brunette and a beautiful redhead female Vampires.

"Och, ye'll never hear de end of it, laddie!" the redhead snapped at him. "Dem damn pups were no'ere ta be found no'in thanks to yer bloody intel!" she pushed her way by and trudged off one hallway.

"Mika! Wait! He's only trying to help!" the brunette called out, rushing off to catch her.

"Then ye coddle de damn Fairy den, Zoe!" Mika called back before a door slammed shut further down the hallway.

"Sorry about Zoe and Mika there," Michael said to Daniel, looking at him apologetically. "It was like Mika said; we went to all of their dens but they were all empty. Every single one of them." He shook his head. "It was like they knew we were coming and they all cleared out at once. And the damnable thing of it was that there was no trace of where they went either! Over twenty confirmed dens from your maps and their packs just up fucking vanished."

"Ah shit..." Daniel breathed, his face going pale.

"Relax bro, your intel was good." Michael said sympathetically. "They were there... at one point in time. So they probably are keeping on the move. I know I would be if I were fighting this kind of battle."

"I should've stayed up and gave you instant advice." Daniel shook his head. "I should've-"

"You can't be awake all the time either." Michael cut in. "You have limits just like the rest of us. So do your thing today while the rest of us sleep; look out into the snowstorm, find out where they're at, and well hit them again tomorrow night." Michael clapped him once on the shoulder before moving on to catch up with his girls.

Daniel sunk into the nearest chair and buried his head in his hands. How could he have been so wrong about where they were at? He could feel the doubt start to radiate out from the nearby Fae who'd heard the exchange and he could hear their fears that he might not be the leader they'd been expecting. Part of them wanted to agree with them. By all rights it should've been Jack Frost leading them, not a mere human.

He felt a delicate pair of hands encircle his chest. Lily hugged him from behind. "You're doing all that you can," she said, kissing him on the back of his head.

"Yeah, but is it enough?" Daniel asked, covering her hands with his. He got up and headed to the window, remembering something that he'd seen in a movie and a TV show recently. He looked out at the still raging snowstorm. "They're going to attack. They have to. They know that we're confined to one location so it's the only place they can get us at."

"What are you thinking?" James asked, overhearing everything as he walked up.

"Do you have anyone outside during the day?"

"The place runs as a normal business," James shrugged. "Although with all of this damn snow you brought, hardly anyone is going out to work anywhere. Mortal road crews are having a helluva time keeping the roads clear."

"Not my concern." Daniel said, feeling the snow that swept across the city. "My job is to keep you safe while you sleep."

Lily felt the energy building up in him. "What are you doing?" she asked with wide eyes as.

"Pulling an Elsa."

"A what?" Lily frowned, human turns of phrases were really confusing to her.

"Not a what, babe, a who." Daniel thrust his hands into the air and looked to the heavens. Outside the raging snowstorm turned into an all out frozen maelstrom as clouds warped and twisted around them. Snowfall intensified. Ice began to form and adhere to the outside walls of the towers to encase the whole building. "Anyone ever see a Cat-Five Hurricane-Blizzard before?" he asked with a smile on his face as he lowered his hands.

"Oh shit..." James muttered as he saw the result of Daniel's work. "PR for this is going to be a bitch."

"Yeah," Daniel agreed, "But I'd like to see the Werewolves get through this."

*

"Yeowch!" Daniel yelped as Lily dug into his bare shoulders, kneading them hard with her hands. "Easy there!"

"Sorry, but you're really dense right in here!" Lily said, continuing her work in attempting to give Daniel a massage.

"You mean; tense?"

"Yes, that too!"

It was just after dusk and the Winter Fae's turn to rest as they'd been trading off for the past couple of days. The Vampires would come in from their night hunting and rest during the day when they were compelled to. The Fae would then keep watch over them during the daylight hours and rest during the night. Mortal guards in multiple shifts assisted in the security of the towers during all hours.

Daniel and Lily were making use of the Princess' private suite as she'd at first offered, and then ordered him to utilize during the evening. Tensions were running high as the war dragged on even with the Fae helping. Daniel grew more frustrated by the day as the Werewolves continued to somehow evade his ever growing sight. "Lily, really, you don't need to do this sweetheart."

"Yes I do," Lily said, digging into his shoulders hard before moving up to his neck. "You are stretched beyond measure and these fights are taking it out on you."

"You mean stressed?"

"Yes. Now hold still please so that I can do my part." Lily shifted, trying to move up his body and succeeded in driving her knee right up in between his legs.

Daniel howled in pain, flipping over onto his back to curl up and hold his now damaged manhood. Lily wound up being flung off of him onto the bed when he rolled. "I'm going to want to use that later!" He said through gritted teeth.

"Sorry! Hold still!" Lily said, her hands now glowing blue. She put them over his crotch and the throbbing pain immediately eased.

"Man, if this is how the other champions are being serviced by Maidens, I fear for their safety," Daniel muttered sarcastically.

Lily cocked her head, not quite hearing him. "What?"

"Nothing!"

"You know, I saw one of the Vampire Ladies doing something to one of their men. I think that it might help you." Lily said, making both of their clothes disappear with a wave of her hand. Before Daniel could ask or protest, she had his cock in her hand and was bringing its tip up to her lips.

Daniel had been sitting up and in the middle of saying something when his cock was enveloped by her mouth. "Really that's... oh damn," he fell back onto the bed. "Holy shit that feels good."

"Mmmmm," Lilly hummed as her lips moved up and down his hardening shaft. "I can see why human males like this now," she said once between sucks.

"Put your tongue under it a bit and take it all the way back when you suck, OH FUCK! Yeah, just like that!" Daniel now gyrated his hips upwards to try and get his cock all the way down her throat. He was amazed that she became such a natural at this without ever having doing this.

That is because I can read your mind now and see how this pleases you, my love, Lily's voice echoed in his head. I can see what you like and don't like. It is one of the gifts of a pairing.

Okay, just ignore some of the more painful scenes you might see, Daniel thought. I have this one ex-girlfriend that thought that blowjobs should be just like you see on a porno so she tried doing this pull, suck, twist, bite thing that really hurt.

What's a porno?

Oh never mind...

Lily closed her eyes and continued her oral loving onto his now rock hard cock; taking care in giving him the maximum pleasure possible. She slowly moved her lips down his shaft while sucking in and giving a bit of a swallow once he was completely inside of her mouth. Then when she pulled away she was sure to trail her tongue along the underside of his shaft. Soon Daniel's eyes were rolling back into his head as the pleasure became extremely intense. "Oh God, I'm gonna blow," he breathed.

At that confession, Lily shoved her head down hard to take his cock all the way to the base. She sucked hard and then swallowed just as hard right as his cock became slightly more engorged. A second later his seed was shooting down the back of her throat, coating it. Lily used small, even gulps to take it all in while his orgasm continued.

Daniel was arching his back and clutching the bed so hard that a tiny portion of his brain wondered if he'd have to replace the mattress and the sheets for Ashley Vanderheim. His cock continued to twitch incessantly inside of Lily's hot little mouth as his body seemed to convulse non-stop. It was the best damn blowjob he'd ever had in his life.

After a moment of intense pleasure, Daniel collapsed back onto the bed, exhausted. "Fuck me," he breathed.

Lily pulled back and smiled at him as she idly stroked his cock to keep it hard. "Okay, can you be ready again?"

Daniel wasn't sure if she was joking or not. Not caring either way he shared her smile and cupped her face, pulling her close and kissing her passionately. He then slid off of the bed and led her over to one of the massive floor to ceiling windows that were nearby. There, he took her into his arms and kissed her again before placing her facing the window.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds