Supernatural Earth Pt. 02

"You mean efficient?"

"Yes, that." Lily said with a smile. She held out her hands to him. "Are you ready to go home, my love?"

"Is it really a home?" Daniel snorted. "Is the Queen going to let me out of my gilded cage or do I have an eternity of plush prison to look forward to?"

Lily cocked her head as she regarded the questions, wondering why he was holding back from her. "Of course she will. You are of Winter now and will be afforded the rights of any other citizen of Winter." It then dawned on her what was eating at him. "Oh yes, I never did get a chance to tell you after you became Guardian as the Queen interrupted us."

"Believe me, I'm dying to know here," Daniel said, taking her hands at last. "What the hell have you been hiding from me all this time?"

She now took his hands, smiled up at him, and kissed him lightly on the lips. "I overheard what you said and you will always have a home with us... with me," she said softly. "I cannot wait to show you all the wonders of our city and what it means to truly be a part of Winter."

"You're still being strangely cryptic, Lily."

Lily's smile became even more radiant as she led him over to the open window. "Come home with me, Guardian Daniel of Winter," she said coyly. "It is long past due that I introduce you to someone who is very important to us that had kept me away from you for so long."

Daniel arched an eyebrow at her. "Introduce me to who? Who the hell could be more important than whom I've already met among the Fae?"

Lily's eyes danced with amusement. "Our daughter."

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds