Supernatural Earth Pt. 02

"The snow is beautiful tonight," she said, looking out.

"Yes, but that's not why I brought you over here." Daniel said, guiding her hands up to place them onto the glass. He then dropped his hands down to her hips, pulling them back slightly while directing her to arch her back and spread her legs. Lily was slightly confused until she got a glimpse inside of his mind as to what he had planned.

"I... I have never done this before," she admitted.

"I'll be happy to show you then," Daniel replied, bringing his cock up and rubbing it up and down her wet slit. Lily purred as she felt the erotic tingles shoot through her. She then lifted up onto her tiptoes and gasped when she was suddenly speared by his cock. His hands wrapped around her; one cupping a pert breast while the other dropped to her bare mound. He parted her pussy lips a bit more to gain access to her clit, which he started playing with at once. Lily let out a long moan as she was penetrated fully and her pussy stretched to accommodate him after so much time from being empty.

Daniel pulled back and jerked his hips once, giving her a hard thrust. Lily let out another moan. He took his hand from her tit and wrapped it once into her white hair, pulling her head back gently to get her to arch her back even more. He planted his lips right onto her jugular and gently sucked as he drove into her hard again. Her passionate moan was like sweet music to his ears.

"More," Lily cried out as he continued his hard, deliberate, and intermittent thrusts into her while fingering her. The tips of her breasts were now pressed against the window, dragging her nipples across the glass as she moved. His hips pounded into her rear hard, gaining speed with each thrust, while his finger now sped furiously across her clit.

"AHHHHH!" Lily screamed as the sudden climax smashed through her. Her legs felt instantly weak and she felt like she couldn't hold herself up any more as her legs quivered and her body shook. Daniel wrapped his arms around her to keep her upright as he delivered one more hard thrust into her fluttering pussy as he too came. His cock throbbed in time with her contracting and expanding pussy and he could do nothing more than emit deep, guttural grunts as the pleasure washed through him from his loins on out.

Before he too would collapse, Daniel gingerly picked Lily up and carried her back over to the bed. He placed her down and cuddled up behind her, spooning her. "That was amazing," Lily mewed as she idly stroked his forearm that held her close to him.

"I'm glad that you enjoyed." Daniel murmured into her hair as he kissed the back of her head. Together they fell into a fitful sleep with Daniel certainly more relaxed than he'd ever been before.

*

It was the middle of the night when the attack that Daniel was expecting finally came. At first it was scattered telepathic reports from his Fae and a couple of radio messages from the mortal and vampire guards that were playing rear guard. Then more came in and then it were more frantic reports and messages. "Goddamit!" he yelled as he sat bolt upright. With a single word, he was dressed and armed once again.

"What is it?" Lily asked, instantly awake and getting her clothes on with her own magic.

"Gather all of the Maidens and get them in here," he told her in an urgent voice. He was up and heading for the door. "Then seal the room with ice!" he called back over his shoulder as he went into the main hall. "Champions! We're under attack! Arm yourselves! Wall up the windows and the doors to the stairwells and elevators!" He roared in command authority as he bolted out into the main hall. The Fae that were up first started erecting ice walls while others put up barricades to slow down any who got past them. Around him, Fae either leapt to their feet and scattered to follow his orders or were pouring out of the side bedrooms to do the same.

"Should we secure the whole building?" A champion called out.

Daniel shook his head. "No time and it doesn't matter anyways; they're here for us."

"Why?"

"Why the hell do you think: The Vampires are all out at night while we rest. Minimal security. They take us out and then just wait here for the Vampires to return and pick them off near sunrise when they're coming back weak." Daniel set his jaw and frowned grimly. One way or another, this war was ending tonight.

"FIRE!" Another champion yelled as multiple spots started to glow on the ice wall, "They have fire with them!"

Where the hell did those fleabags scrounge up flamethrowers from? Daniel wondered as he got a mental image of what they were up to. They'd gotten to the top floor faster than he'd anticipated. His champions, and he was starting to use that term loosely, started backing up. "Stand your fucking ground and grow a pair, will ya?" He growled at them.

"But they're spitting fire!" A third one complained.

Daniel pointed towards the door. "They'll run out of fuel long before we run out of energy!" He shouted at them, sending up another ice wall to reinforce the first. "Now you hold your line. YOU HOLD!" There was a brief moment of quiet on the other side of the ice wall and Daniel wondered what their enemy was up to. Then there came a sudden blast of heat and flames from the other side as it appeared they were concentrating all of their flamethrowers at the same spot.

There was a high whistling noise that then came along with the roar of the flamethrowers. Daniel's eyes went wide. "EVERYBODY DOWN!" he said, hitting the deck and covering his head with his arms. Some listened, following his lead, while others looked at him with disdain and wondered if he'd lost his mind. It was those still on their feet that suffered the brunt of the ice wall exploding back onto them. Daniel swore under his breath as he felt his numbers dwindle considerably. "Up! Up! Get up and fight!" he yelled, springing to his feet and pointing to the now gaping hole in their defenses.

Werewolves were now piling out with their claws and fangs bared, swiping at any Fae that moved. Most of the champions attempted to engage them one-on-one while Daniel attacked indiscriminately by manifesting an ice gladius in one hand and shooting out ice shards with his other. His Fae were now falling back into the main hall and Daniel had no choice but to go with them.

"You are attacking multiple targets, Guardian," one of his champions said to him. "That's not our way of fighting."

"Oh for the love of... Stop thinking proud, pompous princes and start thinking Playstation! Start fragging shit!" Daniel yelled at him. To emphasize his point he sent out a flurry of ice darts, deliberately targeting each and every one of the Werewolves that were packing the flamethrowers. Werewolves yelped in pain as they were injured or killed, going down in a bloody mess.

Then about ten of the biggest Werewolves that Daniel had ever seen so far charged in. With reckless abandon they tore through the Winter Fae, cutting a path right through their lines heading straight for the back of the main hall. Daniel barely had time to dive and roll away before being trampled. The Werewolves paid those who were on the ground no mind as they took possession of the back of the hall, forcing the Fae to retreat to whatever cover they could find as the first wave started pulling weapons and firing indiscriminately.

Daniel managed to plaster himself behind a door frame before being lit up with bullets. Around him were some grim looking Fae that were frowning at him. "I thought that you said that we'd be victoriuous, Guardian," one Fae growled at him, glaring daggers at him. "Those Werewolves are now between us and our Maidens!"

"When the fuck did I ever promise victory, moron?" Daniel snarled back. "I'm here to pay off the Queen's debt. As are you!"

"Should've known that a mortal couldn't do this," another grumbled.

"You know what," Daniel asked standing up, flexing his arms to materialize his ice blades. "Fuck you both," he snapped, pointing a blade at each of them. "I didn't ask for this job nor did I ask to be involved in this war. All I wanted to do was to stay with Lily and that was it." He turned and looked out at the main hall. It was only a matter of moments until the Werewolves broke into the inner sanctuary where the Winter Maidens were holed up at and then it would be all over as a hard and heavy massacre would occur. He had to do something and quick. His mind raced furiously as he analyzed the situation. The Werewolves were just keeping them at bay and not actively engaging the Winter Champions. Why should they? They now had the upper hand.

Daniel then realized that the Werewolves probably were not expecting a desperate charge. What the fuck, Daniel thought, it's so damn stupid that it just might fucking work. After all, what else do we have to lose?

Turning back, Daniel glared back at his cowering troops. "You want to stay here and give up? Fine," he pointed his sword out towards the main hall and manifested a second. "But my Maiden is now in trouble and I'm going to go protect her, and all of your Maidens all at once. So are y'all coming with me or not?" He didn't wait for an answer. Daniel charged out into the main hall like a man possessed.

In a flurry of blades, Daniel hacked his way through the first line of now surprised Werewolves as he drove right into the heart of their numbers. He was heartened by the sounds of the other champions behind him all letting out a rallying war cry as they followed suit. Whether it was to his somewhat inspirational speech or to mass public shaming, Daniel didn't care either way just so long as they were back in the fight. Daniel zeroed in on the one person in the pack of wolves that he was looking for;

The Alpha.

Said Alpha was in the process of breaking down the doors that led to the Princess Ashley's suite and was almost through when Daniel got to him. Daniel slashed at the beast's backside and rebounded off the wall in a neat flip when the Alpha howled and did a blind swipe at him. The wild blow missed by a mile but the Alpha was ready for Daniel when he landed. The two squared off against each other before going at it.

Daniel hit him with a flurry of attacks in an attempt to get the Alpha in a weak spot. The Alpha blocked, ducked, weaved, and danced around while managing to keep away from the ice blades. His own counterattacks were ineffective swipes with his claws as he attempted to kill the Fae in front of him. "You think you can beat me, boy? I've tangled with the best," he snarled.

"Yeah, that's what the other champions all said to me too, right before I laid them all out," Daniel retorted as he pressed another series of attacks.

The Alpha parried Daniel's strikes with ease and snarled triumphantly right up to the moment that Daniel found the opening he was looking for. While Daniel couldn't get his sword around to exploit the opening, he could get in himself. Daniel charged in, bull rushing the Alpha with his shoulder. His back became enflamed with pain as he felt the Alpha's claws start to shred it. Daniel ignored the pain and continued pumping his legs, actually picking the Alpha up on his shoulder.

"Do you think that this will stop me, boy?" The Alpha snarled down at him. "What do you plan to do next? Body slam me into the ground like your mortal wrestling show?"

"Stick around and find out, fuzzy," Daniel grunted as he neared his objective.

The Alpha turned in time to see them rushing straight towards one of the panel windows. He then shrieked and laid into Daniel in an attempt to kill him before they hit. It was too late as Daniel put on one last burst of speed. Both he and the Alpha hit the window hard, shattered it, and went tumbling outside into the winter storm beyond...

...some twenty stories in the air.

"You fool!" The Alpha howled as they hurtled to the ground. "You have killed us both!"

"Nope, just you," Daniel balled up his body, planted his feet onto the Alpha, and kicked away from him. He spread his arms out wide as if he were doing a swan dive in order to catch the wind. His body dissolved into a flurry of snow which billowed back up to the upper floors of the Vanderheim Towers as the Alpha continued to plummet to the concrete below.

Daniel rematerialized back in the window frame that he'd just busted out. The few remaining Werewolves had stopped fighting and were looking at him in shock as he reappeared. Daniel held out his hand and created an ice gladius from the snow wafting in behind him. He pointed it towards them. "Your Alpha is gone. He's," Daniel paused and bobbed his head to the side as if searching for the right term, "...left the building."

One Werewolf glared at him and stalked forward getting right into Daniel's face. "What do you want, Fae?" it growled. The way the rest of the wolves looked at him, Daniel could tell that this one must be the Beta who was now in charge.

"Your complete surrender."

The Werewolf laughed. "And if we refuse?"

Daniel rematerialized his ice gladius, running him through with it, before stepping past him. The Werewolf fell dead to the floor behind him and Daniel pointed the gladius at the Werewolves that remained. "Your Beta is now gone. He's... having a medical emergency."

The Werewolves did not need any further prompting. They raised their claws into the air in surrender as they slowly turned back into humans. The Winter Fae leapt into action, tackling them and trussing them up with their magical powers. Daniel directed some to take them to the lower levels for holding while he directed more to start cleaning up the bodies. At the sound of quiet now in the main hall, the Maidens tentatively came out from hiding and started tending to the wounded.

Lily came straight to Daniel with a worried expression on her face. "Are you okay my love?" she asked, rushing into his arms and hugging him hard.

Daniel pulled back and gave her a confidant smile. "I am," he said with a pained nod. "Like the expression goes; Show no fear and show no pain." He then pitched over onto the floor as the pain from his wounds became too much to ignore anymore.

*

Daniel awoke some time to Lily, James, and Ashley standing over him. "Wha...what happened?" Daniel asked in a slurred voice.

"Well, from the looks of the damage all up and down the towers," James commented as he continued to hold his white glowing hands over Daniel's body. There was light radiating out from both his and Lily's hands that they held over him and he could feel the healing powers working. "I'd say that you either won the war for us against the Werewolves or you had one helluva party while everyone was asleep." When Daniel frowned up at him, James chuckled. "From what we gathered from our newfound prisoners; they'd taken the sudden snowstorm as a sign that you all were about to join the fight which is why they cleared out of all of their dens to mass for one big attack to end the whole thing before you showed up," he explained, "just as you predicted."

"As luck would have it," Ashley added, "you were already here. They were not expecting resistance of any kind. They expected to tear through our mortal guards with no problem and get in to get all of us Vampires."

Daniel managed to get a look around. He was still in the middle of the throne room and there were Vampires, Fae, and Mortals all moving about with a purpose as they made efforts to tidy up after the battle. "I just hope that you don't expect to send our Queen the cleaning and repair bills for the place," Daniel groaned as he tried to sit up. Lily, who's hands were glowing blue with her own healing powers, pushed him back down. Daniel winced but stayed put. "I don't think that she deals in mortal currency," he said.

"Don't worry, we can handle that," Ashley snickered. "I think that it would be safe to say that we're in your debt now," she said. "Had the Werewolves beat you here, we all would have been lost." She leaned down and kissed Daniel on each of his cheeks. "I thank you from the bottom of my heart for this service that you have done for us. We will not forget it."

"Great, famous last words," Daniel said. "But what say we hold off on any more wars for a while, eh?" he added before drifting back to blissful sleep.

*

Five days later, Daniel and Lily were ready to leave along with the last bit of Winter Fae that remained. Daniel had wanted to be sure that the brief war with the Werewolves was indeed over. The last thing he wanted was to let down his guard and then have the Werewolves pull something. As it were, the Mortals that served the Vampires in the Vanderheim Towers had already fixed silver cuffs and necklaces onto their prisoners to keep them from turning back into their supernatural form at a bad time before shipping them out. A Beta Werewolf was left behind to negotiate the terms of his race's surrender to the Vampires.

Daniel had winced when the terms were laid out. The Werewolves would have a long, hard road to redemption before the Vampires would trust them ever again. He thought that the Werewolves' only saving grace was the fact that James Parker wound up being their advocate by stating that both sides had been lured into the conflict. That didn't stop his wife from putting the screws to them though.

"So what are you going to do now, Mister Badass Guardian?" Michael Gurley asked as they watched the last group of Fae line up and jump out the window that was being dubbed 'The Guardian's Gateway' in honor of Daniel breaking it to get rid of the Alpha. "Look man, I'm sorry for coming into your house and starting shit with y'all," Michael said, holding out his hand to Daniel to shake. "But we were desperate and you ended saving a lot of lives, including that of my girlfriends."

Daniel shook hands and smiled at him, glancing over the back of Michael's shoulder to the two Vampires, Zoe and Mika, who were waiting for him down one hallway. "Two Vampires at once, huh?" Daniel sniggered. "They must keep you busy at night."

"Brother, you don't know the half of it." Michael replied with a grin. "You should try it sometime. Hell, try it now and even invite your girl if you'd like."

"Thank you, but no," Daniel said, looking back at the window where Lily was directing their people out. "I'm a one-Fae guy."

Michael looked over at Lily and then nodded before clapping him on the shoulder. "Take care man. I hope that I never have to throw down on you."

"Likewise." Daniel said. He watched Michael walk off with his Vampire girls under each arm.

"You never did answer his question; what are you going to do now, Daniel?" James asked stepping up behind him.

Daniel shrugged. "Do everything that I can to stay with Lily, that's for damn sure." He let out a long breath. "I just have no idea what's waiting for me now. I'm no longer mortal and the Winter Fae tolerate me, at best. I... I just don't know. He looked over at James. "So how about you? Are you going to call your brother now that the wolves have been taken care of?"

A pained look crossed James' features. He hesitated, thought about it for a moment, and then slowly nodded. "Yeah... Yes, I think that it's about time for a reunion," he finally said.

"Good," Daniel said. "Take it from me; family's important and despite what you lose, you have to keep in contact with what you have left."

"Speaking from personal experience?"

"Something like that." They shook hands and parted ways. Daniel found Lily waiting by the window for him. Lily was in the process of ushering the last couple of pairings of the Champions and Maidens. Daniel watched as each pair jumped out and burst into a flurry of snow that got carried off into the wind. "Really?" he asked incredulously as he walked up. "What do you have against doors?"

"We always travel on the wind," Lily said defensively, "This hole that you created if far more effi."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds