The T(h)rustful Voice Pt. 01

"Oh-my-god-I'm-sorry," he panicked in realization of what he did. He expected her to scold him.

"Don't be silly. I liked it," she confessed in a lighthearted voice. She knew exactly what he was thinking of her at the moment, but she continued without interruption. "And by the way, you're really tasty here. Sweaty, smelly, kinda sticky... just the way I love it. You're driving me nuts with this luscious backside." She spanked him lively instead of using an exclaimer.

He wouldn't call his ass 'luscious' by any standards, but that didn't matter now. To make her words more true, she pressed her lips right to his asshole and kissed, and then kissed some more, and again, with a bit of tongue. He felt like melting. His flesh was screaming silently, his nerves crying from sheer pleasure. The pointed tip of her stuck-out tongue poked his orifice again, and the girl continued her happy laughter, albeit a bit muffled by his flesh. He sensed her interrupted breath and saliva on the most sensitive skin. It was insane, the woman was insane too. He loved it, though, and could easily love her for just that.

Alice knew that if all of this didn't scare him away yet, he was going to stay. Hesitant and maybe confused, but he was going to submit and enjoy her treatment, even if not admitting it directly.

"More farts," she requested. "Give me a bit more, sweetie."

"What?" he tried to oppose, genuinely shocked. He couldn't accept just what he had heard her say. "Alice, I thought you were like twenty-three or something..."

"Twenty-five, actually." She spanked his butt and giggled silly. She kissed the aching skin. "And that's for your random guessing."

"It wasn't rand—"

"I was kidding. Come on, fart on me. Just for the giggles." She slapped his ass again, this time for an encouragement. "Make your girl happy."

With a bit of hesitation and a sigh, he pushed his bowels to release another invisible, smelly cloud, which she sniffed in proudly. He felt a strange sense of guilt and shame, but only until he heard her soft laughter again. She seemed to like it, was enjoying it. It was even a bit funny, albeit totally weird to him. 'On the other hand,' he thought, 'if it is to make her happy, so be it.' He had already decided he would give this redheaded perv a lot more had she only asked. But what would she ask for?

Alice went right back to her new, kinky duties, starting from kissing and tonguing his ass again, but only as a warm-up to what was coming next.

He couldn't oppose her when she finally started to push her wet tongue inside him. He was fully aware that he was about to lose some kind of innocence he had never even realized he had before this very moment. And it was gone in just several seconds. It had only taken her this much time -- and about half a dozen of attempts -- to steal it forever.

All he was able to do was to utter a soft moan.

Had someone asked him (and he hoped not) what was it like to be on the receiving end in an oral-anal sex, he would surely have a hard time describing it, but would also most likely use the words like 'wet', 'warm', 'making me horny', and 'funny feeling'. It was all new to him, her tongue, soft as velvet, depriving him more and more of his questionable innocence, shove after shove. Her warm cheeks were bouncing against his totally different kind of cheeks as he banged his sweaty, fat, pale ass against her pretty, delectable face, inviting her deeper. He had to admit: she was basically tongue fucking him, and it felt nothing short of awesome, just as his throbbing heart had reassured him.

"Alice, I think I'm gonna come!" he groaned in a dreamy, hoarse voice.

"Just don't break my nose, sweetie," she purred and forcefully shoved her tongue back in as far as she could, until it hurt her. This, together with her lewd words, made it for him.

He instantly reached up to the peak from where he delved straight into the depths of something he thought he could call an orgasm. It was a bit milder than he had foreseen it to be, but surprisingly for him, it didn't just stop when it was induced, it spread across his body like a series of high ocean's waves, lower and calmer the wave the further from the sweetest spot where it felt like a major flood. He felt like floating and melting, both at the same time. Unbeknownst to him, his butt finally stopped on Alice's face, the girl giggling with her tongue still inside him. He groaned one last time when she removed her tongue with a quiet popping sound, and she helped him lie safely on his side and then grazed his body. He could say he felt satisfied in a way he had never felt before, and it didn't matter that he didn't come in a way he always thought was the only possible one. It was one hell of an eye opener, and his whole body served as a medium for the epiphany.

"Thanks for not screaming," Alice uttered happily and took a fully deserved deep breath. "You were great, love."

She kissed his butt cheek tenderly, and for a short moment, she massaged the pale flesh that gave her so much fun, smile drawn across her red face, red just as his ass was. She was gasping for air and laughing silly, two actions difficult to do at the same time, yet she did. It was a music to his ears.

Alice looked at him from the front and instantly fell in love with the sight. He couldn't speak, he had only been breathing in and out exhaustingly, following her with his eyes as she'd walked to his front and ducked, facing him. His cheeks were burning red, just like hers. He was looking straight into her eyes and it felt like he was touching her heart directly, grazing it with his (a little rough) fingertips with great care. She grazed his cheek with her cool fingertips.

"What have you done to me, you lovely weirdo?" he asked in a weak, playful voice. "I'm feeling weird, good, confused, spent... It was so hot, so..." He couldn't find the proper word to describe it.

"So sick and dirty that it was good?" she finished for him in a still aroused voice, then bit her lips licentiously.

"Yeah. Something like that."

Max made a tremendous effort of bringing his body closer to hers. He smelled her breath gone terribly bad and noticed that her tongue had probably changed its shade to a tiny bit darker one if his mind weren't just messing with him. He found it quite arousing in a way. This lovely weirdo. He really wanted to kiss her, no, suck her unclean lips.

She moved her face closer to his and blew some air on it, just like he did to her before. His face twisted in a slight grimace, but Alice didn't stop. She brushed her sensuous lips against his, starting to suck them hungrily. They kissed with tongue, sharing a lot of saliva and a mix of different, mostly bad tastes, but he had enjoyed it immensely. He couldn't say he hated it, that'd be a downright lie.

Alice broke the kiss and walked to one of the cabinets to grab a bottle of water, wiggling her adorable, juicy butt cheeks in a playful manner, taking one small step at a time. Despite being slim in overall, she had this wonderful, naturally stuck-out ass that would make any piece of clothing look much more expensive. He wished he could rise the lower half of her uniform and stare, just to feed his eyes. She took in a few mouthfuls of water and sighed deeply, then returned to give him the remaining half to finish. She covered his boner with a towel and sat next to him, watching him drink in peace. She found it really cute in a way, it awoke in her some instinct every girl must've had. With only the towel wrapped around him, Max walked to the trash can by the door, crashed and tossed the bottle into it, and nonchalantly returned, sitting next to her.

"Max, do you think we could date?" she suddenly asked in an innocent tone of a shy teenage schoolgirl, which he thought she faked somehow. "I'd really like to try." Or maybe she was really feeling this way now, just as if she fell in love for the first time?

"Yeah, Alice, of course. I'd love to." He smiled wildly while grabbing her breast with his relatively not big hand. She reacted with a playful smirk and looked down in silence. The white and somewhat slippery material of her top didn't stop him from sensing the erect nub of her nipple. "Wonderful boobs, by the way."

His not-so-subtle compliment made her blush, together with lowered head and a tiny pout, which he found a truly amusing sight, but also thought of it as a little strange. After all, she had licked off and swallowed his pre-cum earlier, then she had tongued (or more precisely, tongue fucked) his ass and even then she didn't appear shy. It appeared that she was slowly returning to her normal -- if a little shy -- state of mind. Max didn't mind, he instantly thought he liked them both, the angel and the demon, two in one beautiful package.

"That's a great touch," she uttered quietly, holding his cupping hand with both of hers.

After a bit more of his delicate fondling and mutual smiling, they silently agreed they should let her breast go. The girl quickly fixed the crumpled white fabric of her top and pecked him on the lips.

"So, about dates... Max, do you have a free evening, possibly night? I'd love to show you my place."

"Is your place so big we'd need a whole night for a tour?" They both laughed on instant.

"That's a 'yes', isn't it?" Alice asked and saw him nodding with a little smirk. She continued, "Seven o'clock, in front... next to this parlor. Be there and I'll pick you up. Got that?"

"Yeah, sounds great. I can't wait."

"Me neither, stud."

Max had not a slightest idea what had she planned for their first evening (and night!) together during this short, yet eventful visit in the beauty parlor; he was going to find out, obviously.

He only knew that from now on, his heart would pound much harder each and every time he would see this building from the streets, and he loved the very thought of it. Memories seemed to be such a wonderful thing.

Chapter 2

Alice went to the workplace's bathroom as soon as Max had left the parlor.

The redheaded girl shut and locked the cabin door behind her and began pulling off her white skirt nervously; she started to sweat and breathe heavily when the skirt didn't want to cooperate. At the time, she looked like someone who was desperate to take a dump after taking too much laxatives. Had she been able to see herself now, she would burst out laughing. The girl finally hung the skirt on a metal hook fastened to a wooden partition wall and took a deep, calm breath. She exhaled loudly and instantly felt better.

Alice looked down above her cleavage and at her crotch. The bulge in her dark khaki briefs was enormous and felt painful. Gently, she sneaked her thumbs under the hem on both sides of her panties and pulled them down, revealing a small, really cute bush of orange-red pubic hair of a slightly milder tone than the one on her head, and a second later she let her little 'secret' spring out. In fact, it wasn't so little anymore -- it was about 5" long, enough thick, with decent-sized balls, all hairless. The tip, now not so fully covered in foreskin, was a little pointy. Alice thought it resembled a spear and giggled soundlessly.

However, Alice quickly realized it was neither the time nor the place to admire this strange gift of nature given to her upon her birth. She half smiled and half grimaced as she liked to see it grow so big, but also hated to deal with it in public. No one should know about her having a stiffy, otherwise it would cost her her social life, and maybe even her job. She already knew the solution to her current problem: as blunt as it sounded, she simply needed to jack off.

The girl checked once again that the door was locked properly, a little scared that someone might see her 'secret' by mistake. She also had to raise the toilet seat, so that no one could see her sperm on it.

Alice quietly oozed some spit on her palm and cautiously spread the fluid all over the tip of her rock hard penis while pulling down the foreskin with the other hand. She stroked it softly and uttered a quiet gasp -- a bit of pain, and of course, a bit of pleasure. Then she spread some more of her saliva to make stroking less painful. Thoughts of Max started crossing her mind. They were vivid and loud. Moans, words, smells, and tastes. Especially tastes and smells. She was really proud that she was thinking about him instead of any one of her past (female) lovers.

Something new occurred to her; 'Max liked my tongue in there,' she thought, 'I clearly sensed it.' Alice really liked that thought and took it further. 'Max liked my tongue, so he might also like my cock.' She stroked herself faster, the only audible sounds being the cracking of her hand's joints, her shortening breath, and a quiet, fleshy sound. 'Max, I might just love you,' Alice spoke in her mind.

In her imagination, he was sucking her off, taking the engorged tip deep into his mouth and giving her pure pleasure while looking straight up at her with his brown eyes.

"Yes, sweetie, you're making me cum," she whispered with just her lips. "Oh, give me more. Oh fuck yes..." Her legs turned into sponge as she noisily took in air, her heart beating like a hammer, pressure building up in her balls. That was when Alice released her first volley. Thick, slightly grayish fluid spurted out from the top of her penis. The girl bit her tongue so she wouldn't scream out his name or simply groan out loud from the pleasure of release. Most of all, she felt great and very much alive, with her heart pounding heavily and happily. Shortly after the fourth volley burst out, her cock slowly started to become softer, remains of her seed leaking out and dripping into the toilet bowl below. To her surprise, she didn't make any real mess. She used a few leaves of toilet paper just in case and flushed the water, grinning to no one there, her dirty deeds going unnoticed forever.

Alice was so proud of herself. She had always been afraid of public toilets, be it in a workplace, public park, and also at school (a few long years ago, she recalled), being unable to pee in unfathomable fear that someone would see despite walls all around and a door that she always, always double-checked. And now, after she fulfilled her primitive need in the restroom of her workplace, in spite of any possible rules, she felt like there was nothing she couldn't do. Her legs were no longer made of jelly, her breath was becoming more and more normal-paced. She took her time and let her body cleanse the remains of cum naturally, from the inside. A high pressure stream of water hit the white ceramic bowl with a proud noise, followed by a gasp full of relief.

She got dressed quickly and made sure that she had really been alone the entire time. Relaxed, released, and happy, she returned to work, the next client waiting impatiently, and the bench already cleaned from sweat by a cleaning lady.

The client was a she, a mature female, good-looking, probably a businesswoman. Alice didn't really care, feeling nothing except a slight physical attraction, and a gut feeling mixed with excitement that her 'lesbian days' were soon to be forgotten.

Alice kept on glancing at her wristwatch impatiently every few minutes, blaming its metallic hands for not showing the 6 o'clock yet.

* * *

In the meanwhile, a pretty, young female was lying on her bed, watching the ceiling of her room through closed eyelids and -- most of all -- thinking. She was now deep in her mind, knee-deep in thoughts that shouldn't be there in the first place.

The girl's name was Becky. She was a nice-looking 19-year-old with a curvy, feminine body. Max, her older brother, would surely use three simple yet powerful words to describe her: 'nasty', 'arrogant' and 'bitch'. If he could only see her (or read her mind) now, a sudden thought occurred to her, he would also add 'perverted' before 'bitch'. Or the new word would overshadow the two adjectives. Thick, black letters screaming 'perverted bitch', right there, smack dab in the middle of her fat butt cheek, in three rows. The thought scared her and aroused her at the same time.

Engrossed by her half-conscious dream, she had found herself in some dim lit room. It wasn't looking any familiar, but she could easily tell it was someone else's bedroom. She was lying on a bed, her wrists tied together above her head and to the bed's headboard. She could feel the headboard's cold, metallic surface and rough wire with her wrists. Her back was on a bare mattress, constantly feeling an irritating, rough material under her back. There was something really wet and sticky in her crotch and right below it. She spread her legs a little and raised her head above her now fully naked, well-sized boobs just to see the stream of semen spilling freely from her wet pussy and onto the bare mattress. She had been used just a short while ago. Another fantasy to add to a weekly kink rooster.

She quickly scanned her surroundings, looking for answers, some sign she would avoid or follow in the future. Casual panties were lying near the bed -- pink ones, classic cut, and they were definitely not hers. They belonged to some other girl. They had a small stain on their front, a grayish-white one -- a sperm, possibly. Some cream pie fetishist slut. Maybe she should buy pink panties like these on another occasion, just to fantasize a bit?

For some reason, Becky felt like she was being entrapped in her dream, it becoming a nightmare of a kind. It wasn't anything she had seen, just her intuition. Something told her she couldn't wake up just now. Not yet. Something was about to happen. Something had to happen.

"Max, get over here already!" she heard a voice, loud and familiar. It was a yell full of impatience. The voice was so damn near that it was downright creepy. The voice was aroused. "I'm soaking wet down there!" Could it've been that the voice belonged to herself? She didn't feel the movement of her lips at all. These weren't her thoughts, leave alone her words. But the voice sounded like hers. It seemed someone had hijacked her mind, blocking her senses, speaking for her, making decisions for her. She was but a spectator.

Becky's hand (the real one) disappeared between her thighs. It'd just happened by an instinct. She really was "soaking wet" there in-between her legs, she realized just now. She started to massage herself, with middle finger slowly finding the way into her far-from-dry crevice that was just getting even wetter every couple of seconds. It didn't last long until she started to push two of her fingers deep in, her inner muscles contracting on them.

"Having fun, Becky?" a creepy and cold feminine voice asked and she jumped frightened. "How's your nightmare?" The voice chuckled. Becky felt shivers from hot sperm still leaking out from between her pussy lips. A dream had never appeared so real to her, leave alone the wet kind. She wouldn't even believe how hard she started masturbating. "Mhmm, you already love that fluid. I can tell. Come hard and loud, like the nasty bitch you are..."

It finally occurred to her: Max. Her voice in this dream called Max, she would've almost forgotten. She couldn't find any other Max than her brother in her memory, though, and this was the real 'nightmare' part of her dream. Did she had it with her big brother just earlier in this dream's twisted reality? The dream itself felt so real she had almost imagined herself being fucked by Max and fucking him back senseless, asking him to come inside her ("Cream pie fetishist slut, huh?"). She could almost feel his load -- hot, nearly burning -- inside her. 'The sweetest nightmare,' she thought and her body shivered.

The shreds of her morality didn't give up, however. She tried to protest, "No, Max, I didn't mean that. I've changed my mind", but she heard no voice of hers, so she gave up eventually. Not that her swift hand even minded in the first place; it just kept on pumping fingers in and out of her soaking wet slit like a ruthless piece of machinery. She was only mumbling in shivers to the outer world, partially due to incoming release. It was of no use to resist whatsoever. This was just a strange dream. Just a dream.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 137 milliseconds