The Unwanted Houseguest

She started turning her head back and forth again as she felt his cock start to tremble and swell up in her pussy.He was about to cum and his orgasm was triggering hers. Beth looked inland at the mangrove tree then out at the bay, then at the tree again, then at the boat. Boat! She turned and looked at the boat just as Steve's cock exploded within her pussy and she screamed in orgasm. The man on the boat came when she did. He had come in close while they were fucking and started masturbating while watching them. Steve had just fucked her in front of a complete stranger. The man on the boat waved and yelled "Thanks," then he powered up the motor and cruised back out into the bay. Beth laid there waiting for the horror and shame of being caught screwing her brother-in-law in front of a stranger, come to overwhelm her but the guilt never came. Instead she felt her pulse pounding from the thrill of exhibitionism. She just laid back on the towel feeling Steve's sperm pouring out of her pussy. She was completely satisfied and laid back closing her eyes. She felt something pushing at her lips and opened her mouth to receive Steve's cock tasting the remains of his orgasm on her tongue, wishing she could swallow a whole load of his.

"That's a good slut," he informed her. "You clean that cock off good and I'll fuck you again tonight."

She did as he ordered, cleaning both their juices off his cock with her tongue. When he was satisfied, Steve pulled her to her feet and they got dressed before returning to his bike.

*************

"Beth that's too bad," David said "I hope Valerie's feeling better." Beth had told her husband that she had to work the night shift because one of the waitresses was sick. "I hope your not coming down with something also," he said remembering how puffy her cheeks had been the other morning.

"Why do you say that honey"

"Well you keep tugging at your uniform like your really hot."

"Oh," said Beth "It's just really itchy." After experiencing the freedom of wearing next to nothing all day, Beth found her waitress uniform to be a prison, confining her body from the outside world.

Beth kissed her husband goodbye, walked out to her car and drove off. She stopped at the end of the street and got out of the car, tearing at the hated uniform as she stood in the street. She sighed as the cool night air caressed her bare belly and waved at a guy driving by when he whistled at her.

"That's better," she sighed, feeling as if she could breathe again. Beth was wearing one of the outfits Steve had bought her at the mall. A short halter top barely covering her large bra-less breasts and a short skirt that was showing off her lean legs. She got back n the car and drove off to meet Steve. Steve was closing up the bar tonight and she hung out there drinking and flirting with the male patrons, revelling in the attention. None of the men she talked to asked her to come home with them though. It's like they automatically knew she belonged to the giant man behind the bar. After he locked up, she kissed his cock and he fucked her on top one of the tables. She screamed as he pounded nine inches of his cock into her pussy bringing her off dozens of times.

She woke up the next morning, after David had left for work and found Steve's hard cock pointed at her lips. She blew him, managing to swallow all his sperm this time. He fucked her before leaving for work that night feeding ten inches of his cock into her hungry pussy. Each day she felt like a virgin again and her orgasms just got bigger and bigger as his cock explored new territory deep inside her. Two days after loosing her virginity she was taking eleven inches.

The next night, she laid beside her husband listening to him snore. She looked over at the clock. It said 2:30. Beth quietly got out of bed and tiptoed downstairs.

Steve pulled his bike up into the driveway and went up the deck and into the kitchen. He was dropping his keys on the table when Beth spoke up. "You wanted to see me Doctor."

Steve looked up. Beth was wearing the sleazy nurse costume. White nylons attached to a garter belt covered her lean legs. her white panties were thin and you could see her curly pubic hairs beneath the material. The garter belt encircled her trim waist just above her belly button and just above that was a white half shirt covering her chest. A red cross hat topped off the outfit.

"Yes nurse," he said grinning. "You haven't looked so good and I wanted to check you out. Please remove your blouse."

"Yes Doctor,"she said slowly undoing the buttons and letting it swing open revealing her breasts covered in a lacy white bra.

"Let me check your heartbeat," he said grabbing her breasts and caressing them after removing her bra.

Steve pushed nurse Beth to her knees, unzipped his jeans and stepped out of his pants. He pushed is briefs down and stuck his cock in her face. "Open your mouth and say Aaah."

Beth kissed his cock and opened her mouth wide, saying "Aaah" as he slid his cock down her throat. She blew him in the kitchen for about twenty minutes before Steve hauled her out to the couch. He pushed her over the back of the couch so that her ass was arched into the sky and positioned the head of his cock on her pussy. "Let's take your temperature," he said pushing his cock in. "Oh nurse, your burning up inside. Being so hot and wet is the perfect breeding ground for sickness you know."

"Ooh Doctor, I can't help being hot and wet around you," she said leaning forwards over the couch.

"That's ok nurse, I'll just have to keep checking your temperature then."

The fantasy was gone as the two got down to some serious fucking. Steve had fed her 11" and was fucking her hard. Beth was just making little grunts every time he plowed it into her. Steve grabbed the blouse that was hanging open around her back. He removed it and twisted it up into a gag, bringing it around to her mouth, surprising her. He held the ends on the blouse like he was riding a horse and controlling her with a bit. Steve pulled his cock out hearing it slurp as it exited her vagina. There was a brief period of silence before he slammed all twelve inches into Beth's pussy.

She screamed into the gag and started bucking trying to throw him off, but he held on like a rodeo star keeping all twelve inches inside her. The pain was fading and Beth could feel her pussy changing shape. It seemed to stretch out and confirm itself to fit it's new owner. Beth new that from that moment on her pussy belonged to her brother-in-law and no one else. "Please fuck me with that big cock," she begged after he removed the gag.

Steve did just that and started fucking her with the entire length of his cock while grabbing onto her hips.

Beth tried to keep talking but her words just came out in grunts and moans as she came around his big dick. He had been fucking her with all twelve inches for a half an hour when she felt it swell up inside her and start to tremble just like it had in her mouth the first time she had given him a blow job.

"Time to take your medicine nurse," he grunted out between breaths. Steve bellowed as his orgasm erupted from within and sprayed his sperm deep into her pussy for thirty seconds.

Beth felt his cum hosing down places so deep that she hadn't even know they existed and it started pouring out of her pussy around his cock. The powerful spray of his cum triggered her to have the biggest orgasm yet and she passed out from the sensations.

Exhausted, Steve left Beth hanging over the couch and walked around to the front, finding her in the way, he pushed her off over the back, hearing her body thump as it struck the ground. He laid down on the couch and promptly fell asleep.

Beth woke up, from the cold floor touching her bare skin, but otherwise she felt completely satisfied for the first time in her life. She got up and cleaned up their mess as she listened to Steve snoring. She wished he was snoring beside her in bed every night. Beth kneeled before him and kissed his cock again before heading upstairs to her husband.

Chapter 4: The Final Submission

The air blew Beth's long curly hair straight out as she clung to Steve's back. She slid her hand down and grabbed his cock through his shorts and felt it jump at her touch. She had been fucking her brother-in-law for two weeks now and hadn't regretted it since the first time he had pushed his incredible cock into her. The pleasure she got from pleasing him far outweighed any guilt she had for betraying her husband or hatred she had once felt towards Steve for essentially cheating and blackmailing her into adultery. He had done her a favor, teaching her about sex with a real man. He had even given her the video he had made of her blowing him, knowing that her body was now his to do with as he pleased. Beth had almost destroyed the video when she realized that Steve would be gone in two weeks and she would probably need the video to help her get off. Beth felt a tear run down her eye as she thought about losing his massive cock at the end of the month and she wished she could spend the rest of her life riding behind him on a motorcycle wearing nothing but a skimpy bikini like she was now.

Steve had told her he wanted to celebrate their two week anniversary the same way they had the first time they had fucked. Steve was heading along Biscayne Bay again and he turned into another picnic area. The parking lot was empty except for an old van. Beth was afraid their plans would be ruined until she noticed the red cloth hanging out it's window signifying it had broken down.

"Don't worry about it," Steve said. "It was here on the day I found this place. This spot is so secluded that no ones been here to call a tow truck."

He held her hand and led her out to the beautiful white beach. Soft waves traveled across the clear blue water lapping at the shore. The best thing about it was that the beach curved around with mangroves and other bushes blocking the view from the bay. Strangely, Beth felt disappointed knowing that no boaters would be able to watch them this time. Trees and bushes also blocked the view from the parking lot and the isolation created an atmosphere of being marooned on a desert island.

Delighted, Beth ran down into the shallow lagoon and fell back in the warm water, floating contentedly while Steve spread out a large blanket. She looked up at him when he was finished. He was standing by the water watching her, wearing nothing but his small bikini brief swimsuit. As she watched, he bent over and slid the suit down his legs and stepped out of it. She could see his long cock hanging down halfway to his knees and stared in awe. She still couldn't believe her eyes after seeing it at least twice a day for the last two weeks. She knitted her brow, wondering what he was up to, when he turned around facing the bushes and flexed his muscles. She could see his hard ass cheeks tighten up when he flexed. Steve then turned back to her and posed again. Well if Steve wanted to pose for her, she could pose for him. She loved showing off her body. Beth waded a little closer to the shore and reached behind her and undid the strings on her bikini. Beth threw her bikini top on to the shore and she turned around to bend over, showing off her firm upthrust ass as she slid her thong down her legs.

Beth was now completely nude before Steve as she stood in the knee deep water. She ran her fingers around her nipples teasing them to erectness and when they were hard, she brought one up to her mouth and gently bit her nipple while staring at her well-hung lover the whole time.

Steve turned sideways allowing her to see his cock fatten and it rose from hanging straight down to sticking straight out. He turned back to her and waded out into the water, taking Beth into his arms.

She could feel his steel cock squashed between their bodies as he held her tightly in his arms and kissed her passionately. Steve disengaged himself and moved around behind her. She turned to follow, but he held her in place so that her breasts were thrust out towards the beach and he grabbed her from behind. Steve held her in his arms and she could feel his cock nestled between her ass cheeks, running up over the small of her back. His big hands were rubbing all over her breasts, belly, and abdomen, caressing her. He cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples, causing a soft moan to escaper her lips. Beth leaned back into his arms and arched her neck up to kiss him.

Steve kissed her back, then he effortlessly picked her up and carried her to the blanket. Steve laid Beth down on her stomach and he straddled her, letting his cock rest between her cheeks once again. Steve poured coconut oil all over her back and on her ass so that it ran over his cock and between her ass cheeks. She could feel his cock sliding up and down as he kneaded her muscles.

Beth felt his big rough hands began to rub the oil into her skin and she sighed contentedly closing her eyes. Steve's expert massaging technique could easily put her to sleep. "Whirl." For a guy that really only cared about himself, he sure knew how to make her feel good. Beth was almost asleep when Steve rolled her over and began rubbing oil all over her breasts and belly. "Whirl." She could see his big cock pointing at her, waiting.

"Let me do you now," Beth said and Steve laid down on his stomach. Beth ran her hand over the hard ridges of his muscles and rubbed the oil into his skin. She worked her hands down to his ass and covered them with oil. She turned him over and stared at his cock, reaching up slightly higher then his navel. and she straddled it, rubbing her pussy along the length as she worked her oil soaked hands across his chest. "Whirl." Beth slid down between his legs and held his cock up straigh,t rubbing the oil that already covered it along its length.

"Whirl,whirl,whirl." "I bet god doesn't have a cock this big," she said before leaning her head down to kiss the fat head like she always did before the engaged in sexual activity. "Whirl" Beth reluctantly removed her lips from Steve's cock and looked around. "What's that noise," she asked?

"It's just locusts," he replied. "Now put those lips back on my dick, bitch."

Beth happily complied with his wishes and began rubbing her tongue around the pee slit and the crown of his cock. She ran her lips down the sides, wishing it wasn't covered in oil because it ruined the taste and covered up his masculine scent. "Whirl" Beth stroked his cock with her hand, while kissing his balls. She worked her lips back up to the head and removed them staring down its intimidating length.

"I didn't tell you to stop," he reprimanded.

Beth angled her body and took several deep breaths. She bent down and plopped the head into her mouth and started breathing with her nose. "Whirl" Beth relaxed her throat muscles and began sliding his cock deep into her mouth. She felt like a sword swallower as her lips kissed his pubic hair for the first time. "Whirl"

Steve jumped in delight when she took all twelve inches into her throat. "That's it baby. Your the best damned cock sucker in the world."

Steve's kind words gave her the incentive to try harder and tightening her lips, Beth began running her mouth up and down his entire length, breathing whenever his head popped out. "Whirl,whirl,whirl."

Steve let Beth suck his big cock for twenty minutes before pulling her up to mount him. He held his rod straight up, and it was simply too big to put in her pussy from a kneeling position, so Beth had to stand up slightly and lower her pussy down to meet his cock head.

"Whirl" The fat head parted her lips and she slid her body down its entire length, moaning as he impaled her. She was always wet and ready for Steve and with the addition of the coconut oil, she was well lubricated and took his cock easily. Her vagina had molded itself to the shape of Steve's cock weeks ago and he had awakened nerve endings so deep inside her that only big cocks could completely satisfy her from now on. "Whirl"

"Oh god Steve, I love you and your big cock, she said when his dick had completely filled her.

"Is it bigger then your husbands?" he asked.

"You know it is," she replied somewhat curiously. She had told him how big (or how small) David was before. She figured he must get off hearing it. "Your giant cock is over twice as big as my husbands and its three times as thick," she said while riding him to a small orgasm. "Whirl"

"Are you such a slut that you don't mind cheating on your husband with his own brother?" he asked.

"F-forgive m-me David," she said panting from the orgasm. "but your penis is so small and insignificant compared to your brother's big cock. I am a slut for your cock Steve, I am a slut." Beth leaned forward and slid her body up his so that only half his rod was buried in her. She bent forward and hung her large nipples in his face, moaning from another orgasm when he took her nipples into his mouth and started flicking his tongue across them. "Whirl"

Beth was startled when Steve suddenly yanked his dick out of her pussy and pushed her off him. She was laying on her side on the blanket in a daze from her second orgasm, when he got behind her and pulled her up to her knees. Beth's perfectly shaped ass was arced into the sky glistening with oil in the sunlight. "Whirl" Steve kneeled behind her and buried his cock in her pussy once again, hearing her whimper of pleasure muffled by the blanket.

Steve continued to slowly fuck her as he leaned over and grabbed the bottle of oil. He opened it and poured oil down the crack of her ass, feeling it run down over his cock and drip to the blanket. He began massaging her sphincter with one beefy finger, before pushing it in to loosen her up. "Whirl"

"Oh Steve," she said pushing her ass back into his finger. "I love it when you finger my ass." "whirl"

Steve pulled his finger out and he held her rosebud open between his thumb and forefinger. He began pouring oil into her ass, watching to run down inside her. He easily pushed his fat thumb into her well lubricated hole feeling Beth start to tremble.

"Oh yes, oh yes," she started breathing heavy feeling a big orgasm building up. "I'm cuuummming, oh oh oh oh ow owww," she screamed when he removed his thumb and replaced it with two fingers, stretching her out. "whirl"

Beth had been about to protest, when the orgasm had overwhelmed her. Seeing she had almost passed out, he took advantage of the situation and pulled his cock out of her pussy, running it up the crack of her ass. He rested the head against her sphincter and pushed down, seeing her stretch wide to receive him. The head had disappeared inside, before she had recovered. "Whirl"

"Oh god no," Beth moaned crying. "Please don't fuck my ass. It's too big. It hurts."

Steve had pushed eight inches in when he met resistance. He heard her whimpering and begging him to take it out between her cries of pain. He held it buried in her so that she could grow used to his cock in her ass. "Whirl,whirl,whirl," her cries completely blocked out the sounds of the locust.

Beth had never felt such pain in her life. She grabbed handfuls of sand through the blanket and squeezed them into her hands. The pain resurfaced her hatred of her brother-in-law and she wondered how it was possible to hate someone so much and yet be so addicted to them at the same time. This must be how an addict feels, hating themselves but at the same time craving to satisfy their addiction, and she was addicted to Steve. She was not only completely hooked on his cock but on the way he treated her like such a slut. The overwhelming desire to please him suppressed the pain and her hatred. She pushed herself up to her hands and knees. Her ass was still a little sore as she looked over her shoulder at the fat four inches of cock meat still sticking out of her ass. "Click,whirl,click,whirl."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds