The Unwanted Houseguest

"If you think I would have actually left, you are stupid," he said pushing her back towards the pool table. "I'm not going to leave until I want to leave."

"I wish I could take it back," she said, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I'll let you take it back,"

She looked up at him confused. How could she take back giving him oral sex? Steve lifted her by the hips and he set her down on the pool table. He moved forward, his cock aimed straight at her pussy and she could swear her vagina was opening up to welcome it when his cock was still a foot away.

Steve stopped his cock from penetrating her at the last minute and grinning evilly he pushed her to her back, after knocking pool balls out of the way. The he was gone. Beth held her head up looking for him and jumped as something flicked along her labia. She looked down between her breasts and saw Steve staring up at her, his mouth on her pubic mound. As their eyes held, Steve leaned forward and kissed her pussy causing her whole body to jump. His was not a kiss of submission. but one of power. He chuckled and attacked her pussy again.

Beth's clit was engorged as he nibbled and licked around it. She raised her hips to meet the thrusts of his tongue and she reached out for something to hang on to, her hand came to rest on two pool balls. Here was her salvation. All she had to do was lean up and bang him over the head and he'd stop, but she didn't want him to stop, she thought as the orgasms started coming. His tongue was thrusting in and out of her and she swore it felt bigger and better then her husband's penis. "Aaagh, I'm cuummming," she screamed as her first orgasm with a man erupted from her body. She had four more quick ones before she felt a giant orgasm growing in her belly. Her hips rose up to meet his tongue and they stayed up trying to push him in deeper. Then she felt something squirting and Beth found her whole body flopping around like Steve's cock does when he cums.

Beth was in a daze as she recovered from her orgasm. She was completely satisfied but at the same time craving more. Steve had stood back up grinning at her his face was dripping with her juices. "Oh my god, I peed in your face," she said in disgust.

"That's not piss, that's your cum, you stupid bitch,"

Beth knew there was no way her blow job could of felt that good to him and she wanted to reward him. "Steve you can put your cock in me"

Steve rested his penis on her mound so that it was pointing at her head as she looked down her body to watch him enter her. "I thought you said your pussy belonged to David."

"Not tonight, tonight I'll let you have sex with me," she moaned as Steve began rubbing the head of his cock up and down her slit. "Steve put it in now."

"Tell me you want me."

"Ooo I want you. I want your big cock inside me."

"What do you want me to do to you."

Beth gritted her teeth from the intense need she felt for his cock. "I want you to Fuck me. Please fuck me with that big cock." She felt his penis enter her for the first time and she had a small orgasm that made her cry out with pleasure. Surprisingly, Steve didn't feel much bigger then David and she looked down her body and saw that he had only pushed a finger inside her. "Steve quit teasing me, I need you to fuck me right now."

Steve's cock was covered n her juices as he ran it along her slit while fingering her. "Tell me you love me, he said"

"No you bastard,"

"Tell me or I won't fuck you."

Her face was red with fury as she said, "I love you."

"Say it again."

Beth was still angry but her eyes softened. "I love you."

"Would you still love me if I told you I grabbed the fourth queen from the deck when you and David were arguing in the kitchen."

"Just stick it in me you fucking bastard." "

Your pussy's mine whenever I want it, slut." Steve said his cock sliding down her pussy as he slowly backed away from her. "And tonight I don't want it."

She looked at him in desperation as he backed out the door.The last thing she saw was his cock, all shiny with her juices, disappear around the corner She screamed in fury and threw a pool ball after him. It harmlessly bounced off the wall and rolled back into the garage. Beth needed to cum again. She grabbed the first thing at hand. The pool stick was too awkward so she unscrewed it and used the end. "yes, god yes," she moaned as she shoved the pool stick in and out of her, wishing it was fatter. Her orgasm never materialized and after ten minutes she threw the pool stick against the wall in frustration.

Beth laid on the pool table crying for awhile before gathering her clothes and heading upstairs. She passed Steve snoring on the couch and she found she hated him more now then she ever had before, he had cheated both at poker and pool.

Steve watched her go under his partially closed eyelids, then he jumped up and ran to the kitchen. He was so horny he had almost masturbated for the first time since discovering pussy at age fifteen. He grabbed some ice cubes and held them against his throbbing cock. By the time they had melted his cock had only gone down an inch and he moaned in frustration. It had taken a lot of will power not to shove his cock into her, but Beth needed to realize that her pussy wasn't hers to give any more, it was Steve's to take.

Beth climbed into bed at dawn and woke David up. He groaned and forced his eyes open.

"God, Beth you look as bad as I feel."

"What do you mean?"

"Your cheeks are all puffy and it looks like you drooled all over your chin last night." She felt like throwing up. She had forgotten she was still covered in Steve's cum.

"Whew your breath smells weird too," said David as he leaned over to kiss her.

"Yours ain't so fresh either."

"Happy New Year Beth. I love you"

"Happy New Year," she said turning away from him.

Chapter 3: Sex on the Beach

David and Beth finally stumbled out of bed around noon on New Years Day. Beth had managed to get a few hours sleep since climbing into bed at dawn, but most of the time she had spent tossing and turning from sexual frustration. David was getting out of bed, when Beth jumped up and raced him to the bathroom. Her husband had noticed his brothers dried sperm on her chin, luckily he thought it was drool, and she wanted to wipe it off before he got a better look at her face. Her chin was caked with her brother-in-law's seed and there were traces of it all over the rest of her face. Beth felt like puking in disgust until she remembered the feeling of his cock spasming in her mouth, his hot seed flowing over her tongue, swallowing several blasts of his cum and the disgust was gone, once again replaced by arousal.

Beth had wet the wash cloth and was bringing it up to her face never taking her mind off the way she had craved every last bit of his seed. She had licked every little bit of it up and was trying to shove the cum all over her face, into her mouth when Steve had said, Leave it on. Beth sat down on the toilet and thought about Steve while she peed. He had given her the best sex of her life without even penetrating her with anything other then his tongue and finger. He had changed her mind about how boring sex was. He had even changed her vocabulary and way of thinking. She had never used the words cock, pussy, or fuck until this week and now she was even thinking in those terms. The big ass had even made her beg him to fuck her and then he had walked away saying he wasn't ready. Well, he had lost his chance. Beth still wanted his cock in her pussy more then anything else, but she made up her mind to resist him. She was a proud, intelligent woman capable of resisting anything, though her thoughts had been in turmoil ever since Steve had baptized her face and mouth with his sperm a week earlier. She would avoid him like the plague and try to appear as unattractive as possible when he was around, that was her only hope.

David was begging to use the bathroom and she yelled that she'd be done in just a minute. Beth flushed the toilet and then went to check her face in the mirror on last time. She looked at her reflection and was headed for the door to let her husband in when she did a double take. Her face was still coated with Steve's sperm. How had she forgotten to wash it off? Like a maniac she scrubbed her face to remove all traces of her defilement and when she was satisfied, she let David in, kissing him on her way out.

**********

David had just left the shower and she could hear him laughing with Steve downstairs over how drunk he had been last night. Beth got in the shower and spent an extra long time trying to clean everywhere Steve had touched her. When she was satisfied she was clean, Beth fixed her hair up into a mess on her head and picking out her baggiest clothes to wear, she went downstairs to face her brother-in-law. Steve and David were sitting at the table sipping coffee. David was waiting for Beth for they were off to take advantage of the New Years Day sales at the mall and thankfully Steve would be watching football before going to work that night. Hopefully she could get through the day without seeing him again and then she'd only have 28 more days to go. She and David were almost out the door when Steve said something that made her shiver as a chill went down her back.

"Care if I tag along," he said.

Beth didn't talk much throughout the ride to the mall. She just sullenly shrank down into her seat and let Steve and David talk about football. "What do you need at the mall so bad that it can drag you away from the Rose bowl anyway?" David asked his brother.

"Oh, I got this hot babe I'm trying to break in," replied Steve with a grin. "She's stacked but, doesn't really know how to show off her body so I'm going to buy her some new threads."

David looked over his shoulder at his brother in the back seat. Steve was sitting behind Beth so that she couldn't see him and he was cupping his hands before his chest, indicating she had big breasts in the universal language of men. Upon hearing the news that Steve had another woman, Beth was immediately overcome with jealousy until she realized it might be herself he was talking about. She felt a momentary surge of joy before her brain kicked in and she was once again filled with despair and guilt.

"Must be pretty serious, if your passing on football to buy womans clothes." David commented.

"Actually, I haven't even slept with her," Steve said moving his fist before his face to show David that he had gotten a blow job.

David sighed, thinking about the one and only blowjob he had ever gotten back in high school. He was envious of his brother, getting blow jobs and buying sleazy clothes for women he just met. Here was David married to the hottest girl in South Florida and he had barely even seen her naked in a lit room, let alone ever dreamt of her giving him a blow job.

"I'm going to nail her tomorrow," Steve said confidently.

David cringed, that was just the kind of statement that usually caused Beth to blow up. He glanced at her but she was staring out into space, not paying any attention to them. She was as white as a ghost and he feared she might be getting sick. He thought of his brother's mighty penis plowing into some large breasted woman dressed up as a slut and mouthed the words, "Good luck," to Steve who just winked in reply.

**********

Beth couldn't stand to be around Steve so she told David she wanted to shop alone and quickly headed off in the opposite direction. The two brothers watched her go and immediately raced to the Fredericks of Hollywood.

As the two men sifted through the teddies, baby dolls and camisoles, David found he was actually enjoying spending time with his brother. Steve was still a jerk, but he was the kind of jerk that all men fantasized about being at least once in their lives. David pictured himself riding a motorcycle, cross country, deflowering virgins, seducing married women, and having strippers begging him for sex. Half of his brothers stories couldn't possibly be true but they still made good fantasy.

Steve had picked out a couple peek-a-boo teddies, garters, and thongs when he noticed his brother eyeing an outfit he liked.

David was holding a French maid costume, imagining how good Beth would look in it. The costume seemed tailor made to fit Beth's buxom figure. It had your typical fish net stockings, a thong under a black mini skirt, push-up bra, little hat, and a feather duster. Beth would detest this as standard male chauvinistic crap. His wife's figure was clearly wasted in all the baggy clothes she always wore. Thankfully though, if more men had been aware of Beth's hot body, there was no doubt in David's mind some better looking guy would have snagged her long before he had met her. With a sigh, David was returning the outfit to the rack, when Steve snatched it out of his hands.

"Perfect," he said.

He quickly fingered through the other fantasy costumes and pulled out a sleazy nurses outfit. This one had white garters, bra, panties, ad a little white jacket that reached down to just above the hips and hung open in the front. A little red cross hat, completed the look.

"I still can't believe that there are women out there who'll where this sort of stuff," said David.

"You'll find it hard to believe, but when your cock is as big as mine, women will do whatever you tell them," Steve replied casually.

Picturing Beth running her little hands up and down Steve's rod, David just nodded in reply. He didn't find it hard to believe at all.

Steve shopped around in some other stores, and had bought some halter tops and mini skirts, by the time they had to rendezvous with Beth. Beth had found herself wandering around aimlessly in a daze and had bought nothing, much to her husbands delight. She heard David ask her what was wrong and she replied she wasn't feeling too good. He told her to switch with Steve and sit in back to lay down for the ride home. Steve had set the packages right by her and she felt her stomach turn as she peaked at their contents. They dropped Steve off at his bike and he sped off to work leaving them alone for the night. David wanted to know what was taking his wife so long in the bathroom. They had enjoyed a nice romantic dinner and David had indicated he wanted to have some fun in the bedroom a little later on. Beth had told him she'd be ready after taking a bath and had been in the bathroom for over an hour. He saw that the door wasn't completely closed and pushed it open.Beth was wearing one of his shirts and nothing else, which was pretty daring for her. A razor beside her, indicated that she had just finished shaving her legs and she was bent into the mirror applying lipstick. David watched her for a while and when she was fixing her hair for the third time, he cleared his throat to get her attention and his wife jumped.

"Oh, David," she said, "you startled me."

David pushed his glasses up his nose and said, "Hot date tonight?"

"What do you mean?"

"You've been primping in front of that mirror for the last fifteen minutes."

"I do not primp," she assured him. "I just wanted to look good for you tonight and I guess I lost track of time."

"Well it was time well spent, cause you sure do look good," he said taking his wife into his arms. David reached out and started unbuttoning her shirt. He was startled, when she didn't stop him and haul him into the dark bedroom and not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth he quickly finished and opened her shirt. David gasped at the site of his wife's naked body. They had been married two years and this was the first time she had ever let him look at her nude without quickly covering herself up. He shook his head in wonder that this incredible woman had agreed to marry a little nerdy guy like himself.

He ran his hands down her breasts, gently caressing them and tweaking her nipples to hardness. She was trembling as his hand moved down her belly and across her pubic hairs. Both of them gasped when his finger encountered her wetness. Beth was never ready for sex like this. He alway had to lubricate his penis before penetrating her. Not wanting to waste an opportunity like this, David pulled his wife to the bedroom. Beth was very active during sex and David being used to her lying passive while he made love to her, wished this night could last forever. Unfortunately, forever to him was seven minutes.

Beth lovingly clung to her husband after he orgasmed and in a few minutes she was listening to him breathe steadily indicating he was asleep. She got out of bed and tiptoed into the bathroom. Normally Beth would get a tissue and wrinkle her nose in distaste as she cleaned David's small load out of her vagina. Tonight, she just reached in a finger and scooped it up. She looked at the small glob of semen liquefying on her finger and without a second thought plopped it into her mouth. Her husbands sperm tasted as good as Steves, just the amount was so small, like an unfilling appetizer before a main course. Definitely better warm and straight from the source she thought, as the cold gooey cum slid down her throat. Beth looked at herself in the mirror and spent the next fifteen minutes fixing her hair and makeup before returning to bed. She snuggled up to her husband and laid there trying to fall asleep. Around three in the morning, she heard Steve's motorcycle pull up and her brother-in-law entered the house. She heard him sit heavily down onto the couch and then she heard the sound of his boots hitting the floor. She shivered excitedly knowing that he was stripping for bed. Beth fell asleep shortly thereafter.

**********

Beth awoke to the sound of the alarm going off and she heard David groan as he turned it off. She grabbed him as he was leaving the bed. "Stay with me," she begged.

David smiled and shook his head. "Love to honey but I'm running late."

"Call in sick and we'll spend the day in bed," she said patting his side of the bed.

Wow, he thought, I must have really gotten her juices flowing last night. "I wish I could honey,but I'm up for a raise and we need the money." He kissed her on the forehead and went into the bathroom to get ready for work.

After dressing, David leaned over, kissed her again and then he left the room. She heard his car start up and then it slowly pulled out of the driveway. Beth jumped up and went to the bathroom to pee. When she was done she checked her hair and make-up once again without even realizing it. Still nude she returned to the bed and got under the covers. Beth was like a child who was afraid of monsters, constantly eyeing the closet. She just stared at the door waiting for Steve to come for her. Was that him moving around downstairs? Did she just hear a creak on the stairs? She stared at the door for an hour before getting up and walking over to the window.

Steve's motorcycle was gone! If she could make it to her car, she would be safe. Beth quickly threw on some plain old underwear, covering that with her baggy sweats. She had to go to work later and she grabbed her uniform figuring she could change at work. She snatched her keys and made a run for the car. Beth was outside and on the deck when she ran into Steve. She nearly screamed in frustration when she saw him and glanced behind him at her car. Her salvation was only ten feet away.

"Where you off to in such a hurry," he asked?

"I...I have some errands to run," she answered nervously. She eyed Steve he was wearing tight biker shorts and a small tank top that showed off his massive arms and he was carrying a small package.

"Bitch, I didn't give you permission to leave," he said threateningly. "Get inside that house now."

Beth was inside before she realized it shaking with fear.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds