The Unwanted Houseguest

"I forgot to buy you this yesterday, he said handing her the package. "Put it on we're going to the beach."

She opened the package and saw a teeny blue bikini. The cups were a little bigger then eye patches and the bottom was a thong. Beth was horrified at the thought of wearing something that skimpy in public. She even refused to wear a one peice bathing suit. "Steve, I c-can't w-wear this," she told him drawing herself up proudly, "and I'm not going to sleep with you, I hate you."

"You we're begging me to fuck you the other night."

"I was drunk and I wasn't thinking straight that night."

"We need to come to an understanding, cause I'm sick of playing games with you," he said grabbing her arm.

Steve roughly dragged her to the couch and forced her to sit down in front of the tv. He hit play on the remote and sat back to watch her reaction.

The tv screen showed some slut bobbing her head up and down a super-sized cock. Her eyes widened with recognition, then shock, then wider in horror when she realized it was a videotape of her blowing Steve. Beth felt sick to her stomach as she watched herself sucking up his sperm like a wild animal.

"Here's the deal," he said to her. "For the next four weeks, your going to do everything I tell you to do or I show this video to your husband, mother, and I'm also prepared to send copies to those fucked up college professors you seem to be so fond of."


Beth felt the tears pouring out of her eyes and collapsed sobbing. The girl in the video was exactly the kind of girl her feminist professors were always raving against. Real woman didn't perform oral sex on men and they certainly didn't get pleasure out of it.

Steve in an unusual show of compassion leaned over and patted her on the head. "Don't worry about it Beth, everything you've done or are going to do with me, you've either been tricked or forced into. It's not your fault."

Beth nodded between tears. He was right it wasn't her fault. She was still the strong independent woman she had been a week before. He had lied and cheated to get her to perform disgusting sex acts on him and then he had done something to her. He had drugged her or he had hypnotized her with his cock, forcing her body to respond to him against her will. Yes, that was the only possible explanation.

"Beth go change into your bikini." When Beth didn't move but just sat there sobbing, Steve grew angry. "Now go put your bikini on Bitch, and don't make me tell you again or there will be pictures of you sucking me off all over the internet within an hour." Steve, his patience at an end, watched her jump up off the couch and run up the stairs after grabbing the box containing her new bikini. Why do they always have to get so emotional, he thought.

Beth ran into the bathroom and quickly stripped off her clothes. She lifted her leg and stepped into the panties, pulling them up and feeling the string slide between her ass cheeks. She put the top on noticing how little of her breasts were covered by the flimsy top. She tied the one string around her back and the other around her neck. She looked at herself standing sideways in the mirror.

In college, one of her professor had brought in a men's magazine to illustrate how men thought of women as mere sex objects or servants. She had pointed out a cartoon of a typically over proportioned blonde girl with big lips cooking dinner for a man laying on the couch watching tv. The girl had been wearing a flimsy see-thru negligee and had overly large breasts and an upturned ass that arched upwards behind her. Beth's bikini clad body resembled that cartoon girl. Beth had always been shy and conservative but when she had first seen the cartoon girl's resemblance to her three years ago, she had immediately tried to cover her assets up with large baggy clothes so that men wouldn't think of her as just a sex object. Now Steve was about to make her show off her body in front of hundreds of complete strangers. Beth left the room, her eyes downcast, she slowly walked downstairs and up towards a beaming Steve.

"It's too small," she complained.

"Of course," he replied. "I checked your measurements off your underwear and picked a bikini a size smaller. Now its perfect." Steve grabbed a towel and some suntan lotion and said, "Call in sick to work, I'll be waiting by my bike and don't dawdle."

Beth watched him go and did as she was told, telling work she had come down with the flu. She was completely nude except for the string bikini, no shoes, no towel, not even any money to get home in case of an emergency. She slowly walked over to the door, still open from when Steve had left. If she went outside, she would be completely exposed to the world and dependant on her brother-in-law to get her home. The sun was shining through the door warming her skin and a cool, fresh smelling, breeze blew inside, caressing her body. The old man next door was mowing his lawn and stopped to ogle her as she stepped across the threshold and into a new world. **********

Beth clung to Steve's back as he sped down I-95 and took an exit towards Miami beach. She had been nervous at first getting behind him on the bike, then scared when he took off down the street. Now, it felt exhilarating. She had never felt such an overwhelming sense of freedom before, then from speeding half naked down a highway, wind blowing through her hair, other drivers ogling her body as she zipped past them. She could understand why Steve had never settled down and spent all his time traveling across country.

Steve turned onto Ocean drive and drove through South Beach. Beth had always avoided South Beach as a den of sin filled with transvestites, homosexuals, and scantily clad models, both male and female. Steve found a parking space and pulled into it.

After feeding the parking meter, he stripped off his tank top revealing his well defined chest and pulled off his biking shorts and stored his clothes in a knapsack, throwing it over his shoulder. Steve stood clad only in a small brief bathing suit, proudly showing the world his muscular body and massive bulge.

He grabbed her hand and they set off walking down the sidewalk two perfect specimens of the sexes. Everywhere they went, people stared, many simply stopped what they were doing and openly ogled either Steve or Beth and sometimes both.

Steve was hungry and they stopped to eat at one of the many sidewalk restaurants. The host seemed really put out by their attire and made them sit outside. Not that Steve seemed to mind, he just sat there, legs spread, letting all the girls walking by get a good look at what he had to offer and Beth felt a twinge of jealousy at all the pretty young models eyeing her man. No, her blackmailer, she corrected remembering where she was, a little surprised that she had just caught herself enjoying the day and his company.

After an expensive lunch, they crossed the street and headed down to the beach. A pretty raven haired model in a fish-net dress that covered a black bikini was getting her pictures taken by a chubby old photographer. The photographer stopped what he was doing when he saw Beth and Steve walk by. The swarmy little man ran over to them. He was panting and he wiped away beads of sweat from his brow as he handed Beth his business card. "I'd really like to get a chance to photograph you sometime," he said. "If your ever interested give me a call."

Beth had begun to like having everyone stare at her. She felt empowered, knowing that so many men found her attractive, and wasn't that what feminism was all about, being empowered? She was extremely flattered to think that someone thought she had what it takes to be a model. "Wow, you want to photograph me," she said staring at the card. "What kind of clothes would I wear dresses or evening gowns, oooh or business professional? She pictured herself looking like a young executive walking down the runway.

The chubby man looked a little surprised. "Actually I was thinking of some nudes or lingerie. I could even pay $2000 for some sex shots with a partner, male or female doesn't matter." He noticed Steve's bulge, "You too buddy. If your as hung as you look, you could make some big bucks."

Beth's fists were clenched as she trembled with rage. "What kind of girl do you think I am?" she practically screamed.

"The kind who'd where a bikini that small," he replied holding his hands up in surrender. "If you change your minds, give me a call." He backed away returning to the model.

Beth was getting ready to rip up the card, when Steve yanked it out of her hands and put it in his knapsack. "I can always use some quick cash," he explained.

Beth was a little appalled that he'd be willing to pose nude for money, then she realized that unlike her, he was proud of his body and liked showing it off.

Beth was still in a daze as they continued walking down the beach a few more blocks. She was paying little attention to her surroundings and didn't notice Steve reach over and yank off her top. Beth awoke from her daydreaming and screamed as she covered her breasts with her arms. She looked around at the people staring at her and realized that all the woman here were topless.

"Don't worry Beth. It's legal here. Put your arms down."

"No, I can't" she said shaking her head back and forth.

Steve moved around in front of her and grabbed her wrists, holding them tight. "Beth," he said looking into her eyes. "I never ask. I tell. Now put your arms down or I'm not going to fuck you later on."

Beth quickly jerked her arms down to her sides in fear, showing off her large breasts to the world. She heard him laughing and her eyebrows shot up as she realized what he had said.

Steve was still laughing as he pulled her down to the water. "Let's go for a swim," he said dropping the knapsack.

"N-no Steve, I can't swim."

'I'll hold onto you," he said easily picking her up into his arms. Beth was trembling with fear as he carried her out into the water. He seemed to stumble and she clung to him tighter in fear. The water was just below his nipples when he pried her off of him and laid her back in the water. She struggled but he told her to relax and he'd keep her afloat.

The water was warm, but chilly enough to cause her nipples to pop out and she found herself enjoying her first dip in the ocean, as she closed her eyes, loving the sensation of floating in the water, feeling her body lift up with each gentle wave.

She felt Steve lean over her and she moaned as his tongue flickered across her nipple. She opened her eyes in shock and said, "Don't do that there are people watching."

"Don't worry," he said kissing her other nipple, "We're to far out and they can't see us cause of the waves."

He lifted her body up a little so that the sea water cascaded down her sides. Steve sucked on each of her nipples and slowly kissed down her stomach, planting one on her belly button. Beth wanted to protest, but she was scared of him showing everyone the video and even more scared of him letting her go and of sinking to the bottom. She felt Steve grab her legs and he quickly moved between her thighs and planted his mouth on her bikini bottom. She moaned as his tongue pushed at the fabric of her bikini and she wished she was naked so that he could push it inside her pussy again.

She almost panicked when he let go of her but her breasts held her afloat and her legs were secure on his shoulders. She wondered what he was doing and soon found out that he must have pulled his swimsuit down for she felt his cock poking her in the back. It slid along her back and toward her left arm.

Beth opened her eyes and turned her head to the left and watched the head of his cock break the surface and rise up like a one-eyed sea serpent. He pointed it at her mouth and she reached out and grabbed it at the base still awed that the urethra was a full 12" from the bottom of her hand.

In what was rapidly becoming a tradition, Beth bent her neck and kissed the big head, before taking the whole crown into her mouth, teasing the pee slit with her tongue.

Steve moved his hands up and grabbed her ass cheeks, sliding a finger on each hand under her g-string and pulling it out underwater. He slid his left hand down all the way and pulled the fabric of her bikini away from her pussy, revealing her labia. He quickly nibbled on it with his lips before he penetrated her with his tongue feeling her lips tighten around his cock as she tried to moan with pleasure. Steve thought his sister-in-law had the sweetest pussy he had ever tasted as he continued to tongue her. He massaged around her sphincter with his other finger, before pushing it deep inside her rectum. He felt her struggle briefly and she let his cock pop out of her mouth, then she relaxed and began humping is face, moaning. Her ass seemed to squeeze his finger and then she whimpered as she came around his mouth. He pulled his fingers out of her ass and let the thong snap back into place. He positioned himself so that she could take more of his cock in her mouth and when she had recovered from her orgasm, she bent around and swallowed five inches.

In her 24 years of life, Beth had never had an orgasm until a week ago and since then she'd had about nine. She could easily see herself growing addicted to the feeling and for the first time since Steve had arrived on Thanksgiving, she found herself wishing he'd never leave. She tried to reward him, by taking as much of his cock down her throat as she could, but the awkward position only allowed her to take about half. She was lovingly slurping on his cock, wanting more then anything to taste his cum again, when she felt him jerk it out of her mouth and it quickly slipped under water.

She was wondering what was going on, when she heard splashing and a bikini clad teenager waded past them eyeing Steve. Beth turned to Steve questioningly and with a grin he stood up revealing that the water was only about three and a half feet deep. He pulled her up and she realized he had tricked her yet again. Instead of getting angry this time she just playfully splashed water at him and they ran into shore.

She noticed a few sunbathers staring and she realized that they probably suspected them of a little hanky panky, then when they made it to shore, the people around them started gasping. Wondering what was going on, she glanced over at Steve. His cock was still rock hard and couldn't be contained by the small bikini brief. Half of it stuck out reaching up to his navel. He just shrugged, grabbed a towel out of his bag and wrapped it around his waist. Beth swore that some of the woman sighed in disappointment when he covered his monster up.

She put her top back on and they hurried back to his motorcycle. Soon they were on the road again, this time heading towards Key Biscayne. Beth felt her skin getting sunburnt and yelled in Steve's ear that she needed to put some lotion on. He nodded and pulled into one of the hundreds of picnic areas that surround Biscayne bay. This one was deserted and Steve parked and grabbed his bag. He lead her down to the water and around a mangrove tree out of sight of the road. Steve pulled out the towel and spread it out in the sand. He then got out a bottle of sun tan lotion and stood up before her.

Beth saw some boaters out on the bay, but they were too far away to see anything. She turned and stood before Steve staring into his eyes. He reached out and untied her top letting it fall to the sand. For the first time, Beth neither tried to stop him nor did she cover herself up. She stood still trembling with anticipation as he stripped her naked again. She let Steve eye her for awhile before she bent down and pulled at his swimsuit. His cock was still hard and thrust upwards magnificently. She pulled down his bottoms and suppressed the urge to yell timber as it fell towards her. Once again she leaned forward and planted a lingering kiss on the big head. She was preparing to take him in her mouth when he pulled her to her feet.

Steve opened the bottle of lotion and squirted it into his palm and then some more into his other palm. Steve reached out and began rubbing the oil onto her breasts and around her nipples. Beth's eyes were open and staring at his cock as he covered her body in suntan lotion. She murmured softly when he tweaked her nipples and sighed as he ran his hands down her stomach towards her crotch. He pulled her forwards and into his arms. Her oiled body rubbing against him. Steve's long cock was squished between them and it reached up all the way to the bottom of her breasts. Steve continued to massage her with the lotion, kneading it into her back as she rubbed her wet body against him. He moved his hands down to her ass and covered her cheeks in lotion. When he had finished Beth stepped back and did the same for him. She revelled the feeling of his hard muscular body, as she ran her hands all over him. When he was as wet as herself, Beth poured oil on the base of his cock and continued to squirt lotion along the length and towards the crown, which was hovering in the air before her. She rubbed it well into his cock, running both hands up and down its length hearing him grunt with pleasure at her efforts.

"I want your pussy now," he said.

Beth just nodded, staring at her hands running along his glistening cock. Never taking her eyes off his monster, she knelt before him and kissed the crown now smelling of coconuts from the lotion. She laid back on the blanket and spread her legs, looking up at him her face was a mixture of fear and trepidation.

Steve knelt between her legs and grabbing his knapsack, he pushed it under her head to prop it up so that she could watch him penetrate her. He pushed her legs open even further exposing more of her to his view. Steve slowly worked his way closer to her so that his cock was slowly approaching the entrance to her vagina, thus increasing her anxiety. He saw the fear in her eyes as he continued to bring it closer. Steve could see how wet she was as he stopped the head an inch away from her pussy. He teased her with it before moving it the remaining inch and she spasmed in a large orgasm as soon as it touched her labia, he hadn't even penetrated her. Steve just slid his cock along her slit waiting for her to recover.

When she had quit moaning, she looked at him in awe at the power he had over her body. Most of the time, Steve was either grinning at her or looking like he was about to kill her. Now, his face was expressionless, except that his brow was sweaty and knit in concentration at the task on hand.

He pushed down on his cock and she stretched open to let it in. Steve loved to watch his dick disappear inside a woman. After taking hundreds of women, It still never failed to amaze him that they could stretch to accommodate his big piece of meat. With a loud slurping sound the crowned head of his cock disappeared, plugging her like a cork on a bottle of wine. He saw Beth staring at it in amazement, her vaginal muscles squeezing to pull more of him inside her. Steve grinned and willingly complied with her bodies demands. He pushed a little over five inches inside her watching her eyes roll up into the back of her head as she moaned. Steve stopped at five and a half inches. "Ready to go beyond what your husband can give you."

"We're already way beyond that," she replied loving how thick he was.

He pushed six inches in and she started whimpering as she tossed her head from side to side. At seven inches, she felt completely filled, her body writhing in ecstasy around his magnificent cock. Beyond that the pleasure was gone.

"Steve please stop it hurts," she cried frantically as he pushed it in from seven to eight inches. He didn't seem to care that it was hurting her and the pain reminded her of what a bastard he really was. Why had she let herself sink this far. His cock didn't feel good, it only looked good. "Ooww!" It actually hurt being stretched this much and she started to cry from both the torment between her legs and the joy of knowing that she wasn't enjoying cheating on David. Her pussy was rubbing against the invader and she could feel her juices flowing around it. "Aarggh!" She jumped from the pain as he tried to push it in deeper, but to no avail. God, she hated him and she hated his big cock. Steve had apparently given up getting any more of it inside her and was moving his hips in little circular motions, letting about three inches slide in and out of her. "Ooooh," she said proud that her hated brother-in-law couldn't defile her with any more of his cock then eight inches. "Aahhh," she gasped, raising her hips to meet his hated cock. She was matching his thrusts now. "Nooo" she pleaded as he pulled all but the head out afraid that he would stop fucking her. Then she cried, "God yes," as he pushed all eight inches in her again. her pussy clamping down around his wonderful cock as another orgasm overwhelmed her. Beth recovered faster this time wanting more. She started pinching her long, oil soaked nipples, moaning as the sensations added to the pleasure she was getting from Steve's incredible fuck stick. "I had no idea it would be this good," she yelled to the world. Beth was shaking all over from the pleasure of her first fuck. David's little penis didn't count as sex. Beth would forever remember this day as the day she lost her virginity.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds