The Wrong Abductee

"You have no idea what my life was like after that. And what's worse you looked at me like I was a damn home wrecker. Those judging ass eyes of yours. I swear I wanted to rip them from your skull!" Beatrice says vengefully.

"I was a child." I protest.

"No excuse. Ever since then it was the same look from everyone else." She said sadly. I should feel sorry for her. Being deemed as a daughter to a slut mother isn't good. Judged by the blood that flows in her veins.

"You know what, put the blindfold back on and let's get this over with. I'm tired, hungry, thirsty, and I just want to be left alone. So come on." I give in. They stand there looking at me even angrier than before. The other men they tried this on must've been a lot more submissive and faster becoming too. But I guess since I know my captors, fear is losing its grip on me. The wonders information and wisdom can do for a person.

"No. Don't put that back on. You started this. You know us so well, finish your little profiling." Another calls out.

"No, that's apparently what got me in this predicament." I reject.

"See what I mean girls. The little boy is nothing. Nothing but a punk who thinks he always has an upper-hand on everything. No wonder females can't stand you." A female from behind me says. This is my kryptonite, being called out. Thought I had a handle on this but it slips every now and again.

"Francine Fiona Faulk. Or is it Frank?" I state. "Sophomore year at Willis High, the well-known butch. Everyone thought you were cool and easy to get along with, stole a few girls from the dudes as well. Most females who go butch tend to develop bodies that are more male-like in comparison, but you, you weren't one of them. We had a communications class together. You hated my oral projects. Always giving me a hard time with my way of speaking because of my irregularly long tongue. I didn't sound intelligent when I would rush my speaking. I never understood why you had it out for me, and clearly I wasn't pushing up on any of the girls you liked, or treated you disrespectfully. Then the one time I decided to go to a school dance. I went to the bathroom and I heard a scream. I thought a girl was in trouble or she hurt herself. I ran in without thinking and I saw your secret. You have a blessed body by God. What you did was pretty much what I see in manga. You wrapped your breasts and wore such baggy clothing that the bubble, that is your butt, couldn't be seen. I knew then that if you had revealed your body structure every male companion you gained would probably treat you like every other girl. Your respect and reputation down the drain and turned into a sex object." I explain.

She laughs out loud and then punches me in the gut. I nearly hurl. The others stare at Francine, aka Franky. I breathe more and more. My diaphragm feels damaged.

"You're only denying the inevitable." The ominous voice says. So what?

"Yeah, it's me, and ever since that day since you knew my secret you thought you had a one up on me. In class you had that smug look on your face and everyone knew you knew something about me. Ever wonder why you got jumped?" She said confidentally.

"Not really, I've been beat down so many times in my life that I stopped counting." I dismiss. Though you have been assistance to my "blasting off" sessions before bed.

"The thing is they did it because they had respect for me to take your ass out because they saw you as a punk trying to disrespect their own." She pronounces. Actually they did it because they wanted you to back off their girls.

"But did you respect them enough to not go after their girlfriends?" I asked.

"What the fuck you just say?" She responds. I let it sink in, and she comes at me with a clinch fist. She stops right before touching my nose. The bandages pop and her breasts unfurl under her sweat shirt. Still the same ole melons. She grabs her chest in embarrassment. I close my eyes and don't say a word.

"Fucking bastard!" She yells. One of the most feminine swears I ever heard. The others gasp in astonishment. One comes up behind and puts a hand on her shoulder. Francine turns quick and runs to the other end to fix herself. That sway of her ass makes me rise.

"Disgusting. Getting a hard-on after seeing a female in pain." Robin says. In a sense it's true. Gestures can hurt just as much, if not more, than physical. Considering my position at the moment; get the good when I can. I don't retort or say anything. Apparently, I have somewhat single-handedly changed the mood. They are tenser. The question of letting me go is the million dollar deal. I know all the females here, surprisingly, but even more surprising is that I remember them all so richly. Some I've met maybe once or twice, while others I wished I had never met.

"So, what now ladies? Should we continue or just let him loose?" Female-7 asks.

"I don't know. Do you think he'd call the cop on us?" Priscilla asks.

"Who knows? Not like there's any fun mood left in here. He has sucked it all out." Female-8 says unhappily. It's my fault now? What the fuck?

"I say we continue. Punish him even more for what he did. Bastard deserves worse." Female-7 says.

"Dalia. Yes, the most evil of you all really. The so-called Witch of Brackett Street. When I was younger and my parents moved to the new city, one of the neighbors was an odd family. Our parents got along, but their daughter was into witchcraft. Seriously, a junior high kid delved into witchcraft. You would try to practice spell casting on me whenever you got the chance. The other kids on the block thought it was funny. One day, on Halloween no less and my last, I had made my own costume. I made myself into a human experiment gone wrong. My parents allowed me to walk three streets only. I was coo with that. I made my three blocks and was on my way back to my house when Dalia jumped out of her bushes and scared me half to death. She wanted me to be some guinea pig for a spell. I agreed so that she would get off my back. Long story short, that was the sickest I have ever been for a whole month. Fever, flu, cold, sinus. Every known child sickness. Kept my distance ever since." I recounted in my head.

"Still sacrificing to whatever deity you decided to follow this time, or just plain old revenge?" I ask with cockiness.

"Be quiet. You think you have power over me but you don't. Strapped to a chair at my mercy yet again." Dalia boasts. She has me there. Trust me, I've been trying to mess with my containment, but I haven't really budged any. I thought after I had been struck to the floor the first time it might have loosened or broke something. And I don't know anything about dislocating myself. I'm at the mercy of nine large women. I must have done something horrific in a past life to a bbw to get this treatment.

"I say we use this." Dalia shws.

"Fuck no!" I scream. Really, a rufilin? They are going to roofie me? That's bad on so many levels. I start panicking and shake horribly. They look at me with devilish smiles. Oh God, they really are going to go through with it.

"They won't know what hit em. Unless you tell them of course. Then again, we are quite the secret/curse among you." The ominous voice jeers. Ha ha, very funny.

"Look, I am warning you. Do not do this." I warn.

"Why not? You'd finally shut up and we could have you do as we want without complaints." Female-9 says.

"I say do it. Weaken his ass and show him the respect he needs to show us." Francine says.

"I'm allergic. Bad, very bad reaction. Trust me, it won't be pretty. Who knows, I could actually die and you could have a body on your hands." I separately try to persuade.

"Lying. You never were good at lying, so don't start now." Female-8 says.

"Hello, Edith. You were the first I recognized. That perfume you wear, too strong." I diss.

"When they came to me about the information, the spying I was intrigued." Edith confesses.

"Oh, I bet you were. You had it in for me ever since I started working at the store. Mad because I didn't show fear towards your tyrannical campaign." I argue.

"Hmmmph. Boy, you have no idea why you go through hell at your job do you? That's your problem, you have all these so-called profound phrases or advice, but you have no real perception of the world around you. All your little co-workers, they don't like me, because I bust their asses and make them work. They don't like you because you come off as a jackass who thinks he knows everything. Just because you are a loner, doesn't make you a nice person or a likable person." Edith criticizes.

"Edith, I know that. And since when did you care so much about that, and using the word profound? As far as the job goes, I like the job. You, by all accounts, are not why I have problems with my job. The reason my co-workers don't like me is because I don't complain. I simply work and don't allow others with pseudo power..."

SMACK!!!! And there goes another backhand. I really should keep my mouth shut.

"Like I said, not perceptive of your situation. That mouth of yours always got you in trouble in more ways than one."

"Like I said, that way of talking doesn't suit you. No, that way of talking, in fact all of you, are talking in a way that's similar in many ways." I deduce.

"Please, just come out and say it!" Female-9 says annoyed.

"Hi Momo. How is life over everyone else?" I ask.

"Is that what you always think of me?" Momo Richardson asks.

"It is you. Even when we dated in high-school." I announce. That put a lot of faces on surprise mode.

"You dated this guy? Why?!" Tabitha asks loudly.

"Because she wanted to feel superior. She thought I wasn't a challenge, easy prey to always pounce on. She mostly dated younger guys, and I just happened to be on her radar at the time." I bring to light.

"You should think yourself lucky." Momo arrogantly states.

"No, just wrong age and time." I correct. That put a fire under her. My mouth again. "I accepted dating you because I thought it would shut you up. Even before that fiasco happened you always were trying make me feel dumb. Mad because a sophomore was in an AP class with you." I cinder.

"You are nowhere near my level." Momo says with venom.

"Is that why you set this whole thing up? Angry because I didn't show all my cards and you assumed I was inferior to you?" I just keep adding more to the fire.

"Shut the fuck up! You think you know everything, act like you can't be touched." Momo screams.Can't be touched? I've been touched plenty today, or tonight, for the rest of my second half of my life. This is ridiculous.

"So this is how it's come down. I would think the reason I was kidnapped was because I did something unseenly or something that I couldn't be forgiven for. No, instead, I've been taken, beaten, tied up, and soon to be drugged because all of you have some juvenile bone to pick with me. Because I didn't fall in line like the rest of the males did?" I said with my anger rising. I look around, pisses me off the reason I'm here. I could be at my house, enjoying my time with a book, or writing, or drawing. Hell, I could be sleeping. But no, I've become some s&m fantasy for these people.

"You know what? All of you can suck it! I'll take the damn roofie." I give in. I open my mouth wide. They hesitate because they are not use to this side of me. Dalia walks up with the pill.

"The poisoner administers the medicine eh?" I state the obvious. Her eyes and nose flare and she shoves the med down my throat. I swallow.

"How long before it starts?" Edith asks anxiously.

"Up to thirty minutes. Though that depends on how susceptible he is to drugs." Denaya explains.

"I'm very susceptible." I said calmly. I begin feeling loopy, almost immediately. I try to keep my focus, but I'm fading in and out. I hear laughter, it's my captors.

"Naw, it's us, the other yous. So, how can we go about punishing our sows and heifers? You know I love my meat tender." The voice says.

"We need to escape first if we are to exact revenge upon those who bring harm to the host." The other, other voice says.

"I can't believe I share living space with a me who talks like he's on a crusade." Voice-1 says.

"Says the me who acts like being a beast makes all the difference in the world." Voice-2 counters.

"Enough! Both of you! Look, I don't have much time and you two will be changing in- and-out of mindset in a while. This drug is hypnotic, so suggestions are key. Here are my instructions. No raping, no killing; punish, but within means and reason." I order.

"That depends on what you mean by..." Voice-1 begins.

"Listen up! I will be asleep, but only for a little while. I will wake up, and I will know about your handiwork. Don't make me do what I have to make sure this doesn't happen again. Got it?" I threaten. They nod their heads acknowledging my assertiveness.

Back in the real world. "You know...all of you should run away. Fair warning considering I'll be out of this chair." I say going in-and-out.

"Ha! Bastard is still talking shit! What you going to do? Chew your way out of it?" Robin scoffs.

"LEAVE!!!!" I said with more bass in my voice than any normal person has. The women get scared after that, but don't leave. Draxton finally falls into slumber.

"Is he dead? He did say he is highly susceptible to drugs didn't he? What if this kills him?" Priscilla asks.

"No way, he took half a pill." Francine answers.

"I may have put something in it." Dalia confesses.

"Like?" Tabitha asks.

"You know me, being a witch and all. I might've hexed it." Dalia says sheepishly.

"Seriously? Why?" Robin asks.

"You're too noisy!" Draxton, well the other Draxton yells out. His voice is deeper, like cold darkness. He's somewhat muscular due to the regulation of blood and adrenal output. His facial features are more define but sucken in.

"Draxton?" Beatrice calls out.

"A different Draxton. Now, are you cows and pigs going to let me out of here, or am I going to force my way to each and every one of you?!" He asks with force.

"Ok, this is way too freaky." Francine states.

"Split personalities." Momo answers.

"What? You mean to tell me he has another person inside him?" Edith asks.

"Very comic book freaky." Priscilla adds.

"Look, I say we leave him here and leave. Nothing good comes from different people inhabiting the same body." Dalia offers.

"And on that note." Draxton2 gets out of his constraints. Like he said, force his way out. To Draxton2, head-on, in your face, is the way to live. No plans; just get an idea and roll over everybody with it. "Now, my lovely barnyard animals, scream for your LIVES!!!" He says with a laugh. And scream they do.

Part II: Ownership

The large ladies finally awaken after about an hour of being knocked out. Draxton2 specializes in fighting and other combat type skills. Punch anyone in the midsection in the right place, and hard enough, you make them blackout. Then there's the back of the neck, remember people don't do this if you're an amateur or for fun. You could kill someone. Back to the reversed situation. Draxton2 has an hour to detain and restrain his new pets. He walks out to the van they used to kidnap him in. There are some tie wraps left, tape, some rope, and two pair of handcuffs. After securing the big lot he walks around the area to understand where he was taken. It looks like an old mill/factory/farm. With another half hour to kill he found some lovely toys. The time is 11:30 pm.

"Season and time change is a bitch. Drax [the original] really did want this Thanksgiving to be nice and quiet. These nine sure have tortured him, but I tried to tell him. Sometimes words just won't cut it. But I'll make sure they understand that they are nothing but livestock." Draxton2 promises.

When he returns some of the women have already awaken. He is amazed at their toughness, and then he smiles, because he saw the fun he would have. He drops all the tools on the floor in front of them.

"What is all that for?" Beatrice asks worried.

"Just some useful tools I found around the place. Nothing rusty or anything. Sit there and behave as I get started." Draxton2 commands. He leaves again and comes back in with coal and what looks to be a small grill. All the women had awakened by now and fear had crept into them like small bugs. Draxton2 plugs up an extension cord as well.

"Ok ladies, LISTEN UP!!!" Draxton2 announces. That makes them jump for as much as they could being restrained. "Now, Drax, deep in his mind and soul, believes somewhat you all deserve to be punished. At the same time he also thinks and feels you all should be forgiven and let bygones be bygones." He lets that sink in for a while as he prepares his work stations. The women, in a way, feel bad for what they did, but mostly because they didn't know Draxton has a split personality. So really, it's more they are just mad about making a mistake. Then again, how could they know? Draxton had already been to therapy for about three years. He tried everything to keep his life quiet and stable. Drugs (prescribed and taken only when needed), hypnotism, journaling, meditation, hobbies, timesharing (the others can come out as long as they follow the rules), and family visits. Surprisingly, it was the "others" who suggested the trips home. Draxton realized it was more for the retribution against his past. Luckily, he never met any of the females, until now of course.

"What do you think he is doing?" Priscilla asks.

"Nothing I want to know about. Can any of you try to get another out of these?" Francine whispers.

"I doubt it, he hogtied us. Quite well I might say." Edith compliments.

"Seriously? We are about to be put through God knows what and you're complimenting his methods?" Robin asks.

"What do you suggest we do? Beg and plead? Because those are our options."Edith remarks.

"You know, there's a reason God made animals make certain sounds only. At first, I thought it was so humans could not know His secrets." Draxton2 says outloud. They all look at him suspiciously. "Too philosophical? Ok then, let me make it easier for you. You are cows and pigs, these here are branding irons, and you will make the sounds that good little heifers and swine that you are, to keep this a secret." He smiles widely and with sadistic eyes comparable to an innocent child. "Now, the cows get the electric and the pigs get the fire." Draxton2 assigns

"Wait a damn minute! You will not be burning me! So help me, if and when I get out of here, you'll pay for this!" Tabitha screams.

"Why did you all bring recording equipment?" Draxton2 asks. That shut her up. "You brought that shit to humiliate; to blackmail Drax to keep his mouth shut. You know he won't go to the police, because he wants his life quiet. Plus, people would just begin to write it off as a sex kink. Your faces have been recorded as we speak. Y'all have a very good setup here. And I'm pretty sure you all would've put that video online anyway. So, as of now, you have become property. The four smaller ones will be my pigs and the five larger ones the cows. You are to make your animal noises as I brand you. The more stubborn you are the longer, or more brands you get. And don't worry about infections or any of that. I have cleaner, bacterial cleanser, and other things to disinfect. So, who goes first?" Draxton2 asks.

"Edith!" Dalia screams.

"Fucking bitch!" Edith retorts.

"Now, now, only I am allowed such language." Draxton2 picks up Edith with ease and carries her over his shoulder. She kicks and screams, but to Draxton2 she's more like an empty box. He places her on the spot and wipes off the area to be burned.

"Now, do you remember how the heifer goes?" Draxton2 asks Edith. She gives one last scream and Draxton2 places the brand on her left butt cheek.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds