The Wrong Abductee

"I haven't in a while. Now please, I must get myself ready, and I only have five minutes. By now they should know escape through vehicle is not going to happen. And by the way, thanks for the reinforced paddle." Draxton3 praises.

"I'm the engineer, you the trainer. They're our roles to play as by him." Draxton2 accepts.

Draxton3 focuses his instincts and senses to remember which female belonged to their respective odors. Five minutes are up and he awakens from his meditative state. The world around him seems more luminance than before. He feels lighter and alert. He opens the doors and slams them together hard to announce the beginning of the hunt. He sniffs the air and walks towards the van. He sees their footprints. By the deepness he can tell they were pretty much at a lost at how to escape or they decided to hatch a plan to fight. Blood. One must've scratched herself, because there isn't a lot.

"Let's see, where would they have gotten to? The mill, the factory? How well do I know these women? Let's see. Hatching evil plans and traps would be Priscilla and Dalia most likely. But putting them into play would be Denaya, Momo, Tabitha, and perhaps Edith. Executing would be more Robin and Francine's forte. Which means Beatrice is the distraction or, bait, so-to-speak. I wonder if they are splitting into teams or one fell swoop?" During his thought process Draxton3 finds himself unconsciously at the factory. The lights flicker, barely holding a charge. Actually, this is even better for the women. The flickering can cause distortion of perception, and illusions are easier to create. Draxton3 accepts the challenge and walks in. He gets a feel of the place and looks for possible hiding spots.

CLANK!!! Something hit a far off wall. Draxton3 turns and walks toward the sound. It was another piece of metal. He picks it up and smells it.

"Hmmmmmm, Beatrice, such a potent smell of a gossiper's odor." He turns around and ducks an object coming at his head. He picks that one up and smells it as well. "Yes, the stench of disrespectfulness. Priscilla. Seems teams are their choice. Only one way to find out." Draxton3 takes another look at the surroundings and heads back outside.

"Why did he leave?" Beatrice asked.

"Maybe he couldn't get a decent read on us." Robin whispered.

"Hell no. He was too calm. He didn't even look scared." Priscilla said.

"Calm down, at least he hasn't found us. Plus, remember, he is held back. He can't really hurt us, and he will only use that paddle." Robin reassured.

"You sound a bit too excited." Beatrice said.

"Shhhhh. I think I hear something." Beatrice says. Draxton3 walks back into the building and the ladies go back to their hiding spots. They are curious to what he is doing. He walks back to the far wall again and retraces his steps. He perceives the angle it came from and runs fast to the assumed area. He catches Robin by surprise.

"No! Let me go!" Robin screams.

"One down! And for you all to get a glimpse as to what each of you will receive!" In the middle of the factory, Draxton3 brings the paddle to her butt cheek. The sound bounces around the factory for seconds.

"OOOOOOWWWWW!!!!! YOOOUUUUUCH!!!!!!" She begins to cry as well. Even with her jeans on, the shock went through them like paper. She fell to the floor on her knees and hands. Draxton3 restrains both her arms behind her back with one hand. WHAM!!!

"NO MORE! I'm sorry ok?! Please stop!" Robin begs.

"Apologize." He whispers in her ear.

"I'm sorry."

"For?"

"For the way I treated him."

"How did you treat him?"

"Unrefinely."

"That's a good girl. Now stay, as I go and get the other two hiding from their punishment. Now, where are you Priscilla? You're either angry or scared, or maybe both, since I got your best friend. You two are practically joined at the hip." Draxton3 coaxes loudly. From behind, a frantic scream comes and Priscilla runs at Draxton3. He spins around her and in one motion swings at her bottom. She yells out and falls to the ground. "Just like a villain, come up from behind. No ounce of respect." He walks above her and lands a downward blow to her ass. Her body shakes with painful convulsions. "Wow, two hits and already crying. Definitely a sadist. But, two always deserves one more." He sends the third like a backhand and she falls on her back from the impact.

"Please, no more!" Priscilla screams.

"No more? But villainous girls like you only know how to give pain. You must understand how others feel." He walks towards her.

"Ok, ok, ok! I'm sorry for the way I treated him. I was just envious of him for alittle and I took it out of proportion." Priscilla says truthfully.

"Is that all? No. Your words will not work. Only a full punishment will suffice." With three more he is done with Priscilla. Beatrice is still hiding somewhere and he has a pretty good idea where. Before he sets off he ties his prey up. The lights still flicker and some silhouettes form at a corner. He walks over and realizes it was some barrels. He turns his back to them and turns back quickly grabbing Beatrice's hair. She hollers and fights and scratches at his arms. He twirls her by the hair and does three quick spanks to her bum. She brings her hands down to cover and Draxton3 walks her to the center.

"Bend forward slightly a bit." Draxton3 commands. She doesn't comply. He hits her hands and she removes them. He rears back far and swiftly crosses her butt. She tries to fall but he keeps a grip on her hair.

"Bend over slightly please." She does as she is told and he crosses and backhands her bottom. Her body rocks forward with each strike, and she whimpers.

"You may apologize now." Draxton3 directs.

"I'm...sorry...for...the...slanderous things I put in my work about him." Beatrice apologizes.

"Gossip is just childish banter from those who have no life outside the pain of others." Draxton3 teaches. He leaves her to her food-for-thought and ties her up. He leaves all three in the factory. He walks out into the crisp air and breathes in, then exhales. Six to go he contemplates. Could all three be the distraction? And if so, why? For what purpose? To get a better head start or more time to prepare? He hears a rattle over by the mill area. He stalks over to see. Nothing here he thought.

"Now, I wonder why there is nothing here." Draxton3 says outloud.

"Hey." Draxton3 turns slowly, and is hit with a two x four. He falls to his right side. Just a blink and his attacker is gone. She changed her voice so he couldn't pick up on it. Her smell is a bit masked as well. There's really only one or two others who would have the stones to do that. Francine or Edith. Which makes Francine the most likely choice. He picks himself up and walks to the next clatter of metal. Still nothing there. The same hey comes from behind, but he continues on to another area. That makes his attacker confused and she stalls her attack.

"You know Francine, I could just take you out. But you wouldn't gain anything from it. You'll just keep going on about respect, and at the same time, continually doing what you want to do. Hypocrites and phonies must be ignored and not acknowledged. For how else will they learn to change? Now, where is Edith? The smell of bitch is way too potent in this area. She smells like..."

"Raaaaaaawwwwwr!" Francine charges Draxton3. He turns to her and blocks the downward strike. He parries her to the left to get to a vantage point of her ass. He swings and connects. She doesn't fall, but stumbles forward. She comes back again, and he ducks and spins connecting again with another paddling. This time she falls face first.

"Get up and take your punishment like a butch. Respect right? It's what you want. For a man to look you in your face and fight without remorse right? Treat you the same as any other man correct?"Draxton3 criticizes.

Francine stands, pride holding her up. Draxton3 walks up to Francine right in her face.

"Well?"

"You win."

"Oh? No down and out fight to gain the victory?" Draxton3 play boxes.

"No point. Respect is earned and you obviously won't give it to me as long as you see me this way." She turns her back on him and sticks out her ass. "Go ahead, I deserve it." Francine obliges.

"Now that is not phony." He places both hands on the paddle and swings for the fences. She falls to her knees; sobbing due to the humiliating defeat.

"Edith. She watched this happen. She likes watching pain. She is in heat. Stay here Francine." Draxton3 directs.

Inside the mill he goes up to an office. It has a window to look outside. He walks inside and surveys the room. No place for her to hide, but he knows she is behind him. She tackles him and rushes him to the opposite wall. Draxton3 allows her this small reprieve of victory and pushes her off him with ease. She tries to run off, but he grabs her pants and pulls her back into the office. He doesn't say a word to her and just spanks her until she concedes. He walks her out of the mill like a prisoner and shows her Francine.

"Bitches like you lack the feeling of empathy for others, or even sympathy." SMACK! "One very good one for awesome measure." Draxton3 adds.

"You actually think I would feel sorry for these women?! They knew what they were doing well before they included..." WHAM!!! "EEEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!" She screeches.

"Just because you hold a higher position doesn't mean you are allowed to be a tyrant." SMACK!

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Edith screams.

"You must be broken to rebuild yourself into a more pleasing woman." He ties her up and leaves her in her heap. Francine is too ashamed to move, so he doesn't worry about her. "Francine who is your group's leader?" Draxton3 asks.

"Dalia." Francine answers.

"I figured as much. So it was some sort of symbol written in the mill. I'll be right back." He walks to the unusual design he saw the first time. "Looks like a counter to the counter curse I have tattooed on me." He turns swiftly and blocks projectiles being hurled at him. He gets hit by a few. They hurt, but he shrugs the pain off. "Or maybe another trap." He continues to search the mill.

"A curse upon your head!" Dalia screams.

"Evil is not tolerated. Most would do one of three things toward evil incarnations. Destroy, torture, or lock away. Which do you prefer little girl?" Draxton3 lists.

"I prefer you to go to hell!" Dalia answers.

"Jury still out on that one, but I can show you a bit of taste if you desire?" She is keeping herself hidden quite well. There is quite a lot of sawdust around here for an abandoned mill. Weather would have scattered the remainder by now, but clumps are still here. He walks to the shadows cause that's where evil likes to reside.

Out of nowhere a spray of sawdust hits his face. He closes his eyes, but some did get in. Dalia steps out the darkness laughing. Draxton3 refrains from rubbing his eyes and instead blinks to remove some of the particles. He catches glimpses of Dalia dancing and twirling in the dark.

"So much for the great hunter." Dalia chastises.

"Found you." And he runs to her without falter. He grabs her throat to hold her poisonous tongue. She gasps for the small amount of air Draxton3 allows. He lets go and she falls to the ground choking. In between coughs Draxton3 expertly swings. Half blind he continues. Dalia's screams being caught by her coughs.

"Evil must be expunged from within!" WHAM!!!! At the precise timing with a cough Dalia hurls. She vomits out what she had for lunch the day before. She hacks and heaves.

"Aaaaaccckkkk!" Dalia hurls. She barely gets control of herself. Draxton3 stands behind her listening, and getting a whiff of the smell of evil loitering on the floor.

"You must purge the evil from within in order to change yourself. Pick yourself up and walk out of the darkness." Draxton3 commands. Into the night air, under the bright moon, Dalia limps. He ties her up and still sees Francine sitting in her same spot.

"You know Francine, Drax never had a problem with you being a feminine-looking butch. An oxymoron within an oxymoron. Ha! Drax you ironic fool." Draxton3 analyzes.
Francine watches Draxton3 walk off into the direction of the last three preys.

"Where are you my little girls?! Come on, make it easier on yourselves! Everyone else has been caught so I suggest you come out into the open and take your punishment like a grown woman!" Draxton3 calls out. He walks over to the warehouse. He's starting to feel Drax awake from his slumber. He needs to hurry this round. "Overwhelming force it is. Who is left? Let's see: Momo, Tabitha, and Denaya-the dream team. They may have taken to the road. They would use the other six as decoys. And I spent a very good amount of time getting the others. Think Draxton3, they haven't changed all that much since you met them, how would they go about this?" Draxton3 contemplates. He walks back to where it all started. There they are, standing and waiting.

"Yes, I figured you'd stay. You three always trying to proveyou the best. Superior to everyone." Draxton3 states.

"And? It's the truth. Use the pawns." Tabithat says.

"Can't say I totally agree to that, but I understand what you mean. Anyway..." Draxton3 pulls out the paddle. "...it saved me the trouble of running you three down. Don't have much time left." Draxton3 says.

"We know." Momo says. Draxton3 cocks an eyebrow at that response. "We know you are not running this little fiasco. We figured you have little less than half an hour, then it's Draxton. Poor, weak, little Draxton. Not to mention your personality weakness. Momo continues.

"Excuse me?" Draxton3 asks.

"You pretend to be some chivalrous knight. Thinking you are helping us. You're a sadistic head case." Tabitha says.

"Language now." Draxton3 responds.

"Oh please, the only thing I'm ashamed of is the fact we allowed all this to happen. Caught up in our fear because of a behavioral change. Pfffft." Denaya says.

"So, what you are saying is that Drax, the owner of this vessel, is weak and pathetic?" Draxton3 confirms.

"He always has been. Talk about never changing." Denaya criticizes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Seriously? My god, you are little girls. Don't see past your own noses. You heard Draxton2 right? The most barbarous being ever and he bows his head to the owner. Not out of fear or respect, but because the owner fights and wins everytime. He slumbers only because he's too annoyed with he situation. He went through every known type of bullying, and didn't come out as some sadistic, murdering sociopath on a mass killing spree. He doesn't take his anger out on the world. He deals with it, and tries to heal himself to become right for a woman he will one day like to marry. What he sees in girls like you all I do not know." Draxton3 explains.

"What?" Tabitha asks in disbelief.

"Nothing. Look, it's ahead of schedule but if you want him that bad I can vouch for you." Draxton3 closes his eyes. The women look at him curiously and cautiously.

[In Draxton's Head] "You're early my friend." Draxton said with his eyes closed.

"Sorry. The girls want you out there. They have challenged you." Draxton3 explains.

"Hey! Since you leaving early let me have the rest of your time." Draxton2 butts in.

"It's ok, I'll go. Time to put this night to an end. Thanks you two, haven't had this much excitement in a while." Draxton thanks.

[Back in the real world] "You think he's him?" Momo asks.

"I don't know. Considering tonight, who's to say another personality comes out." Denaya says.

"There are no others, just those two." Draxton is back under control again. He feels refreshed even though his body is a bit worn out. All that blood flow change, among other activities, any body has its limits.

"So it is you. The weak one. Come here, I want to get a look at you." Tabitha says. Draxton complies without speaking a word. He gets close and he is slapped by Tabitha. His head snaps to the right, but he comes back unfazed.

"Sad day Tabitha. Momo, how's life? And Denaya, heard you're doing well in life. My parents kept up with a lot of the people whom we use to live next to because they got on Facebook. They keep me up on current events. The other six are outside, they are probably cold. I'll be back. I have to tend to them first." He turns to exit and walks off. Tabitha, Denaya, and Momo are without words. Mostly because of the presence Draxton exudes. It's not scary or oppressive, it's just seems unrelenting in a way. They couldn't keep their legs and hands from shaking because they felt like they unleashed a Draxton that wasn't suppose to be awaken.

Outside, Draxton goes get the three that are in the factory area. They are afraid, but he still gets them into the van. The other three by the mill area are still where they were as well. Surprised Draxton because he sure did think they would be the ones to run. Francine is balled up. He grabs the other two. They don't put up much of a fight. Back to Francine.

"Francine. Hey, Francine. You'll catch your death of cold if you stay out here." Draxon says caringly.

"So?" Francine retorts.

"So, come on." He gets her on her feet by pulling her arms. "Mmmmmmmm. Still got that figure I see. You know it's not a bad thing to be butch and to have a defining figure. Hell, you could start a whole new trend or perspective." Draxton compliments.

"Please, shut up." Francine says bashfully.

"I'm just saying. In ya go. My word, I did a number on y'all huh? I did warn y'all. Well, I have to go get the other three and we can head back into the city. Won't take too long." Draxton reassures. He closes the back doors and heads back to the warehouse. They are still standing in the same spot.

"Ok, listen up. There are some choices to be made. From what I gather in my head, you three are the only ones who haven't received all the punishments like the others. To me that's not fair at all to them. You three are basically the leaders so I will negotiate. Forget this night happened, right here, right now. Don't show your faces to me unless I deem you fit to do so. Do I make myself clear?" They nod their heads. "Good. Now Go Get In The Van!" They jump a little and speed walk towards the exit. Draxton follows behind sauntering without care. They get in the van and try to find space inside. Francine is sitting in the passenger seat now. The others barely give an expression. Draxton puts the spark plugs and battery back in correctly. He safely puts the wires together and closes up the area under the steering-wheel to the best of his ability.

"Ok ladies, back home we go. You may begin." Draxton decrees. Tabitha, Denaya, and Momo look confused until they see the other women pull out their restraints with ease.

"What the hell is going on?" Tabitha asks.

"Draxton just made a deal with us. To be honest he didn't have to." Robin said.

Back up front with Francine and Draxton. "How did you know they would go for it?" Francine asks.

"Those three are the most spoiled, unruly, haughty females I ever met. Pretty sure y'all saw it too." Draxton explains.

Back when he was done putting the first 6 in the van.

"Listen, I'm not going to do anything to those 3 in there. But if you want payback I'm pretty sure you'll think of something. It is quite a ways, and there are back roads crisscrossing into the city." Draxton hints.

"How did you know I wasn't going to try anything?" Francine asks.

"Because you were too tired to fight back at the moment. Hey, you want to go on date Francine? You'd have to wear something semi-girly at least." Draxton asks.

"Already cashing in I see."

"The others within me think you are the best catch. And you agreed did you not?"

"At a vulnerable point." Francine answers.

"And? Not like I'm saying tomorrow. You just owe me a date. It'll be different, trust me." Draxton reassures.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 71 milliseconds