The Wrong Abductee

Edith moos reflexively, loudly too. "MOOOOOOOO!" She sobs from the pain. Draxton2 breathes in the burnt flesh. He pours disinfectant on the wound. Edith screams and cries.

"Cows moo Edith." Draxon2 corrects. After wiping the disinfectant he covers the burn area with lotion. "I have to set a reminder that after every two hours apply the ointment. Well, back to the here and now with you. I still have eight left." Again he lifts her with ease and puts her back with the rest. Sadly, one had tried to escape.

"Oh, MOMO! Now that's a bad little piggy. Surely, making Farmer Drax2 run after you is a NONO!" Draxton2 chimes. Momo continues to crawl in desperate hope to escape. Draxton2 grabs her hair and pulls her back onto her back. "I will make you squeal so divinely." Draxton2 muses. With one arm he hefts her over his shoulder like a back pack. In the branding area he does the same routine. This time he waves the iron close to her face. "Can't you feel the heat?" Draxton2 asks. Momo whimpers with fear thinking she pissed him off too much, and now he'll brand her face. Draxton2 pulls the iron away, twirls it in the air, and slams it into her right butt cheek.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Momo screams.

"I said, SQUEAL!" Draxton2 pushes harder.

"OOOOOIIIIIINK!" She obeys.

Draxton2 takes it off. "That'll do for now pig." The clean up routine towards those who disobey, or run, is a lot more rougher. He splashes the disinfectant, harshly washes the burn, and slaps on the ointment. "Since you like crawling so much, crawl back to your pig pen." Draxton2 demands. Momo obeys. "Now, who is the next volunteer?" He wonders outloud.

"Hold it!" Robin yells.

"Ms. Cross it is!" Draxton2 nominates. Like a bar, he places her on his shoulders. He skips to the area this time, enjoying her fat body flop up and down. Draxton2 pushes her upward and lays her down on the ground and again with cleaning routine.

"You sure are thorough aren't you?" Robin tries to distract.

"Have to be. Part of the rules I have to abide by. I have certain freedoms, but I'm not running the show. Anyway, back to the humiliation. Are you going to moo like a good heifer or will your tomboy stubbornness get in the way?" Draxton2 hopes.

"Fuck you." Robin counters.

"That's...MOO (stabs her ass with iron)...MOO (does it again to the same spot)" Robin falls to the ground in a heap. Draxton2 lifts her up by her hair. "Well?" Draxton2 asks.

"Mooooo. Mooooo." Robin sobs with red, wet eyes.

"See, it's all I ask." Draxton2 comforts. He wipes off the burn with disinfectant, and rubs on the ointment. "Whew! Hard-work pays off, eh my livestock?" Draxton2 says. Again he lifts her and walks her back to the others. "Wow, not even an hour has passed by since I started. Who's next?" Draxton2 plays.

"Me." Denaya volunteers.

"Yes, I like an animal that takes her humiliating destiny into her own hands." Draxton2 compliments and grabs Denaya by her restraints and has her tip-toe to the area. "So, my dark-skin piggy, you will remain standing until I'm finished. You fall, I brand the other cheek." Draxton2 explains. Denaya barely nods. She questions herself whether she'll be able to succeed. Draxton2 walks up behind Denaya. He rubs the spot in which he will cinder. "Hmmmmm. How well you have kept up your figure my pig. So firm, so soft, SO MINE!" Draxton2 presses the hot iron against her flesh.

Denaya's mind remains steadfast on the task at hand. She can't fall or another brand will scorch her skin. Draxton2 takes it off her skin. She breathes hard and long, yet remains standing.

"SQUEAL!!!" Draxton2 screams in her face. Denaya looks at him defiantly. "Ok then. Number two coming up." Draxton2 says nonchalantly.

"You said if I kept standing..." Draxton2 turns around blindingly quick and grabs her throat.

"Pigs do nothing but eat, shit, and get slaughtered." He releases her throat with force and goes to heat up the iron again.

"OOOOOOIIIIIIIINK! Please! No more!" Denaya pleads.

"Sorry, but you didn't listen the first time." Draxton2 replies, and again, another searing of pain for Denaya. She falls to the ground this time crying. Draxton2 cleans her up and the branding iron before tossing (literally) his disrespectful pig back with the others.

"Beeeeeaaaaaatrice!" He sings. She cowers into the crowd as much as possible. "Hide; hide, as much as you can. Surely you will not escape this Black man." He rhymes. He throws her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and sets her down like one. "Will you also be so disrespectful like Denaya?" Draxton2 asks. She shakes her head no furiously. As he prepares Draxton2 decides to have a chat.

"You know Beatrice, Drax didn't look at you with judging eyes, he felt sorry for you. The thing was that our mothers were like best friends, and yours, at least, could not have gone after her friend's husband. Do you know that his parent's marriage almost ended. Another kick in the nuts that I doubt even he'd survive. You see, his parents are the closest people he has to resemble friends. Sad days those were. He remembers those drawings or paintings he looked up on the Internet for everyone to see. It was Drax you made your center of inspirational rage. You began your castrating, character assassination against someone who cared about you. Payback time." Draxton2 reminisces. Draxton2 pulls her hair back. "And it will be, PAID IN FULL!" The searing flesh is like music to Draxton2, more so than the sweet, painful squeal emanating out of Beatrice's Spanish influenced accent.

"O...O...OOOOOOOIIIIIIIIINK!" Beatrice screams.

"Give the people what they want always." Draxton2 keeps her hair pulled back. He cleans her skin and places the ointment on. Once he's done, he pulls her by the hair to the others. They all look so frail and scared. Far from the females who'd torture him through his life.

"A curse upon your head you..."

SMACK!!!! Draxton2 sends Dalia to the ground with a backhand. The others move aside quickly.

"Body, mind, and soul. I will cleanse you wholly in order to save you." He pauses. "HA! Like I give a damn." Draxton2 teases and with reckless abandon he carries her to his workshop. As he cleans his materials he hears Dalia chant her magic. He walks over and bends down to her. "You know, you scared Drax to his core with all your witchcraft. It was bad enough his life sucked, but you; you wanted him to suffer greatly. Check this out." He takes his shirt off and reveals a tattoo, all over his front, of a cross with superb design and detail. "Each part of this was designed to ward off your curse. He lived in fear of the wrong person. He realized it too." Draxton2 announces.

"You honestly believe that will protect..."

"I honestly believe that by the third brand you will turn into a heifer in body, mind, and soul." Draxton2 interrupts.

"What do you mean?" Dalia asks with the beginnings of fear creeping in.

Without an explanation Draxton2 burns her left ass cheek. Dalia screams in agony, but not the sound Draxton2 is looking for. He waits another three minutes, because he counted, and seers the right cheek. She screeches through gritted teeth. She huffs and puffs out breaths.

"That's two! Why?!" Dalia asks.

"Who said that it's over? The soul, the heart. Do you still have one after all the so-called cursing you've been doing? You know cursing is real. Something humans should never delve into. Only a strong will can overcome a human curse. Or so they say. Anyway, turn over so I can get your chest." Draxton2 commands.

"NO! Please don't!" She tries to crawl away. Draxton2 holds her ankle with one hand. Laughing and cackling at her powerlessness. He rolls her over on her back and she fights. "Stop it, please!" Dalia begs.

"I have to. There are two ways to stop a curse and it all involves the witch who did it. To think, a mere cow has caused so much trouble." Draxton2 mules over. Instead of her chest Draxton2 pushes down onto the front of her left deltoid. Draxton2 watches her eyes bulge and drool comes out the side of her mouth. Her body stiffens due to the pain. Draxton2 gets up and does his animal cleaning.

"You may speak from your true form now." Draxton2 commands.

"Mooooooo. Moooooo. Mooooooo." Dalia sobs. Music to his ears. He has her crawl back to have the others watch her transformation. He walks to his stable. Three to go.

"Tabitha." Draxton2 roll calls.

"Hold on. Why not Francine?" She dodges.

"What bitch?!" Francine cusses.

"Wrong Francine. You see, Tabitha sees herself as a cat rather than the female dog version. Yes, the more correct response is cunt. But we all know she is just a scared cow awaiting her marking. You're next Francine." Tabitha tries to fight, but Draxton2's grip on her limbs is too hard to ignore. In the area, Tabitha still tries to crawl away. Draxton2 sits on her back and forces her back to the earth.

"Get off of me you bastard! You think you will get away with this, but I will make sure when this is over you will pay. I know you won't hurt us so much or kill us because that weak part of you, the original, is keeping you at bay. Ha! Who is the animal now when you are being detained from what you want to do?" Tabitha says with arrogance.

Draxton2 looks down at Tabitha and gives thought to her words. Then he remembers why he obeys Drax. "So you saying I'm afraid Drax, right?" Draxton2 confirms.

"Afraid? No, fear." Tabitha corrects.

"Sorry, but it's the other way around. He's afraid of himself. To be honest, I am tame compared to what goes on in his mind and spirit. But that's neither here, nor there. Time for your breaking. Open wide and say..."

"Eeeeeeeeeek!" She screams as he burns her.

"Wrong. You know what you need to do to end the suffering."Draxton2 offers.

"Noooooooo!" She screams as he burns her again on the same spot.

"Then for as long as it takes." Draxton2 continues. Burnt flesh, the pain of it rushes through her being as she tries to hold out.

"MOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"And?"

"MOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"One more time."

"MOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Heifers for ya." Draxton2 says disgusted. He gets up and washes the brand. He decided to finally clean her wound. Her sobs move him none. He picks her up like a dead body and drops her without care. He walks over to Francine and she crawls out without saying a word.

"This is how barnyard animals should act." He says to the rest. When he catches up to her Francine grabs for his ankles to trip him to the ground. She struggles in vain as Draxton2 looks at her without moving.

"Why is my PIG trying to BRING ME TO HER LOW LEVEL?!" Draxton2 asks with cold force.

Francine froze, not knowing what will happen to her next. He points to the area only. She complies without rebuttal. He says nothing to her. He merely gets his tools ready. It frustrates Francine that he says nothing. Does he not respect her enough to even treat her as such? All the while he cleans and he only looks at her; unflinching in his assessment. Draxton2 can't believe how Drax let this one be the bane of his existence. Draxton2 walks over to Francine with the brand red hot.

"Nothing to say? Just like in high-school. Cold eyes and they look down on me like I don't deserve respect." Francine inputs.

"A pig's only respect is to squeal and be slaughtered for my dinner." The coldness and darkness Draxton2 has in his eyes shows Francine she truly is not seen within his world as a human. "You believe you are the only one whom I don't respect? In this world, there maybe five I regard as human. You are not even close to one of them, swine. I'm done with you." Draxton2 humiliates, and with that he presses the brand on her right cheek, and he covers her mouth to muffle her abrasive scream. When he is done he doesn't tell her to squeal, but goes back to his routine cleaning. He walks past her to retrieve his last animal for the night.

"OOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK!!! OOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK!!!!" Francine strives for attention.

"I heard you already. GET YOUR ASS BACK IN THE PEN!" Draxton2 demands. Francine crawls back quickly with a slight smile on her face.

"Now there is one. One, last, fat animal to claim. Priscilla, you're all alone now. Your best friend has joined my farm. Now, should you give me what is mine willing, or I take it? Please say take it." Draxton2 goads.

"You think I don't know that you won't rape me? All of this is some kind of game to wear us down. To change how we see Draxton. Well, not me. You and he are still insolent maggots who think they know all." Priscilla fights.

Draxton2 bends down in front of Priscilla. "My dear Priscilla, I can't believe you have been holding onto that to keep yourself strong. Change yourr feelings or thoughts about me? Look into your already barnyard animal sisters' eyes. Do they look like they have changed how they feel about Drax?" Draxton2 points out. Priscilla sees in their eyes contempt, rage, and hatred. But they say nothing because Draxton2 is not your average being. He has an immensely strong personality that doesn't see past his own machinations, and damn all who get in his way. "Now, bring yourself, or I'll have them bull-rush you out of here." Draxton2 says as he begins walking out the animal area.

Priscilla scoffs at that notion, but she looks at Robin and sees she is willing to do so. She became scared, realizing she truly has become alone in this fight. She surrenders and crawls over to the area. Priscilla watches Draxton2 prepare for her. For the first time in her life she has met a villain; one who doesn't allow personal variables to falter his plans. Once he is ready she turns herself to be branded willingly.

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOO." Priscilla surrenders.

"Dumb cow." And he pushes the brand into her flesh. A breathless scream can be so loud with the correct facial expression. With the last of his livestock properly accounted for he again cleans her up and then his tools.

"Job complete. You all are mine. Done in one hour and thirty minutes. Time for that second ointment coating." They let him without any resistance.

"Well my pets it's been real, but my time is up. Say hello to 'him' for me." Draxton2 says. They all look confused as to why until...

"Hello, time for The Hunt." The other, other Draxton appears.

Again, they scream.

Part III: Rearing

The second personality that inhabits Draxton looks more lanky. His muscles aren't as defined as far as to say stringy. He looks more starved than just lanky. He actually fits more with the elongated limbs when Draxton was a child. He looks humanoid, a representation of human or an evolved type (geek-speak).

"So my sweets, I believe I said there will be hunt. You all have ten minutes to escape from this place. After the ten minutes are up, I will come after all of you. Yes, I will catch all of you without fail." Draxton3 says confidently.

"This is not a fucking game! We are not animals for you to play with!" Beatrice screams out.

"You are correct. Awww, you must have me confused with Draxton2. I'm sorry; let me further explain who I am. I'm actually the first personality that was created when Drax was little. He was about 10 at the time so he and Denaya had met. Hi Denaya. Back on topic. No, I do not see you all as animals. You're humans, but bad ones. You're bullies. Little angry girls who didn't grow up. You blame one male, or the only one whom you know you can torture without consequences, and therefore, I am here to show you what it is like to feel scared, helpless, powerless, and alone. A lesson you will thoroughly learn. Again, I too am held at the reins by the original. No penetration, no beating. But, he didn't negate spanking." And with that, Draxton3 pulls out a self-made paddle. It's metal and flimsy with holes in it for less wind resistance. It's about as long as his forearm and just as wide as his finger-span. The women look at it with awe and fear. They cower even further into the closest corner they can find. Draxton3 throws them their clothes so they won't catch cold. "That Draxton2 is such a barbarian; treating humans with such debase treatment." Draxton3 showing sympathy.

"And you chasing us down isn't?!" Priscilla counters.

"Punishment. You will receive your punishment like the little girls you are. Disrespectful, haughty, unrefined, spoiled, gossipy, phony, evil, bitchy, and unruly. These traits must be taken to the rod in order for you to understand that those are intolerable at all times. I will not have my little girls walking around in the world portraying themselves in such a way." Draxton3 says with superiority.

They look at Draxton3 with anger. He doesn't see them as grown women. He looks down on them like a father rearing children. They put their black clothing back on. The black clothes will make it harder and more exciting. All the while Draxton3 watches with predatory eyes. Assessing how he will run each down and strike without warning. Should he chase like an overwhelming force of nature or sneak around and trap and be safe? A hard decision for him that he figured he would just wing it.

Once they are finished he opens the chained doors, and like a gentleman, he shows them the way out. They walk slowly, and keep an eye on him. Once they are all out of the building he smiles widely and wildly at them.

"Ten minutes." He slams the doors shut so hard that it resounds in the dark, black distance.

"Let's get the fuck outta here now! I am not staying here one more second with this psycho." Momo says.

"Damn right. Where is the van? Who can hotwire a car?" Francine asks.

"I can!" They all look at Tabitha quizzically. The most girly of them all and she knows such things. The doors are locked and the windows are rolled up. They find a stone and knock out the window. Tabitha gets cut, but it isn't deep. She rips the underside of the steering-wheel off and finds the two wires to start the van, but the starter doesn't turnover. They begin to panic. They check under the hood to see the plugs are gone, and the battery.

"That sicko must've set this up so we would waste time. What the hell do we do now?" Priscilla asks frantically.

"We think ladies. There is one of him and nine of us." Denaya says calmly.

"Yeah, and you saw what happened with the last personality. He knocked us out in no time flat." Robin recounts.

"Seriously y'all, I'm about to just run and pray someone finds me on the road." Edith says.

"Fat chance that will happen. You saw how far we are from the next town. By car it's about a 30-minute drive. This place is abandoned which is why we agreed on it to be out here. Our phones have been taken as well." Momo says.

"We need to think of something quick. Who knows if he actually is giving us ten minutes. That could be just a lie." Beatrice adds.

"Look around you. We are at an abandoned factory/mill/warehouse. There should be plenty of spaces to hide and get a jump on him. He's still human correct?" Denaya summarizes. The ladies put their heads together on that thought. They stride over to the factory building. Inside, the lights barely work and there are thousands of places to hide themselves and make traps. They do the best they can with what little time they have, and hopefully, they will be able to wing it if these fail.

Then came the slamming of the doors to the building Draxton3 holed himself in. They hear it so abruptly they nearly jump out of their skin. They hear him howl; ready to devour his prey.

During the whole ten minutes Draxton3 concentrated on the task at hand. He had a chat with Draxton2 wondering if Drax had awaken. Drax is still asleep, guessing the whole debacle must've really taken it out of him. Draxton3 scolded Draxton2 for his treatment of the women. Draxton2 shrugged it off.

"Hunting this time eh? Typical." Draxton2 says with boredom.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds