The Zoomatic 4k Ch. 02

Sharon could hear her son call for his mom as he beat his meat in the next bedroom. The horny mother got the cue and called for her son Jamie when she fucked herself with her dildo, trying to picture in her mind the teenage boy's swollen pink cock head, the flaming piss hole open wide, then being rewarded with the eruption from his teenage cock exploding up in the air. Sharon Harding was so fucking horny she feverishly dildoed herself to a second intense orgasm.

The next morning young Jamie woke up, walked by his mother's bedroom and saw the room empty and the door open. Hurriedly he bolts downstairs where his sexy mother is sitting at the breakfast table, pouring over his laptop which he had left on all night.

"Sweetie, come here...look at this!"

The webpage that Jamie had made yesterday for his mother showed 822 downloads. One more ding and the total was 823.

"Sweetie, 823 downloads...our cut is $3 each...right? That means we have made, let me multiply this out...$2469! Sweetie, give mom a big kiss!"

Sharon Harding gives her teenage son a big kiss. She seems to be in a great mood.

"Mom, $2469 and still going! Although I have to tell you that most of the action is on the first day."

"Sweetie, come over and sit down next to me. You know I have 77 emails too?"

Jamie makes a piece of toast for himself and pours his mother a second cup of coffee. The teenager can feel that his mom is in a particularly good mood. He grabs a chair and puts it down next to his sexy mother so they can read the emails. Jamie had set up a private email address for his mother's customers.

"Mom, look at this one. This guy can't wait to see you naked."

"Sweetie, I'm actually keeping a tally here. I've counted over 40 emails, begging me to pose naked."

"Mom, this guy says you are the finest mom on the whole site. Your body is built for one thing. Here's another email where a guy is asking when are you going to fuck your son?"

"Well, I've gone over most of these emails and there's a lot of guys who want to see that. They said since I am a premium milf I should get premium dollars when we sell them. There's a guy from New Zealand who says that your son Jamie is the luckiest guy in the world. A couple of the guys from Japan want you to get me pregnant."

"Mom, you know for every guy who emails you there's at least 10 out there who will buy your pics."

"Sweetie, here's a guy from Texas telling my my ass is so tiny he wonders if your cock would ever fit in my ass?"

Just then another ding on the laptop.

"Mom, we just made another 3 dollars!"

"Sweetie, I have a question. Do you think we could make another 2 or 3 thousand if we sent in my jogging and yoga pics? I mean, we've already taken them. We probably shouldn't let them go to waste. "

"Mom, if we sent in the yoga and jogging pics, I know we would make at least 3-4 thousand...probably a lot more."

"That's great sweetie. Then we have more than paid for the camera. The rest is...just icing on the cake."

"Mom, you know the better the pictures are, the more we can charge. I think we can charge 8 dollars for those, mostly because of those pictures with your legs spread. But.. If we included...you know...my so called "private" pics...we could charge 10 dollars easy. I bet we could make at last 5 and maybe even 6 thousand."

"Wow! You mean my big fake titties are worth a few thousand extra? Well, I'm not sure. What do you think sweetie? After all we took those for your eyes only."

"Mom, as I see it, if we send in those pics, it means between the first set and the second set we should have our $10,000 mortgage payment for another month. And you haven't gone totally naked on the internet."

"Sweetie, now that you put it that way... I mean..we definitely want to stay in this house for as long as possible."

"Mom, I don't want to live in an apartment on 13th Avenue. I vote for sending them in."

"Are you okay with other guys out there ...looking at your mother's titties?"

"Mom, not really. I mean I'd really like to think they are for me to look at and no one else. But mom, you are the hottest 37 year old woman in the world. And we do really need the money."

"Okay sweetie, you just talked me into it."

Another ding. Mother and son just made another 3 dollars.

"Okay sweetie, I guess I need to write a caption for this set."

"Mom the caption you did yesterday was great. Can you write up another one like that one?"

"Sure, sweetie. So you think the more we pretend...that we are a real mom and son exploring the mother son incest scenario, the more downloads we get?"

"Definitely mom. The hotter that our little story line is, the more downloads we get."

"Okay sweetie, why don't you go and get cleaned up and I'll get started with a hot story line. One thing as you can already tell, I definitely know about...the "tease."

"Mom, it's just like Andy in the camera shop. When he heard me accidentally call you mom, he thought that you were going to fuck your own...son...his mind just went blank."

"Yes, he was toast, wasn't he? Okay sweetie, I will write something very very...naughty. You get cleaned up and come down here when you're done."

Sharon Harding starts writing a little story line for the photo shoot. Her creative writing classes in college are finally paying off, she thinks.

Young Jamie heads down the stairs where his mother has something to show him.

"Sweetie, hows this? My darling son and I went for a nice long run in the hot humid Florida sunshine. The humidity made my little halter top stick to my gorgeous fake tits. My teenage boy Jamie couldn't take his eyes off my tight little ass as I pounded the pavement. My little workout shorts got all sweaty and sticky in the Florida sun. The tiny sweaty shorts rode up my ass. I didn't realize it but my horny boy zeroed the camera right into his mother's tight little ass crack!"

"Mom, that's really...hot."

"Sweetie, there's more."

The teenager's cock is starting to harden as he is starting to realize that his gorgeous mother is really getting into this.

"After an hour run I told him I needed to do my daily yoga exercises. My teenage hunk of a son had a huge boner in his pants as I posed for these pictures. I knew exactly what I was doing to the poor boy! My darling teenage boy was hard for his mother! And yes the wet spot in the front of my shorts told him that I was into this big time. I was getting so aroused that I had to start playing with myself right in front of him. I almost lost total control. I'm not sure if I can stand it any longer! Sheila L"

"MOM!! Jeesus! Mom, you are really good at this! We should make a shit pot full of money."

"So sweetie, should we send it in?"

"Mom, hit the send button. Think of the thousands of teenage boys all over the world beating their teenage cocks to you."

"Okay sweetie, here goes."

Sent.

That afternoon, Sharon had decided to stay at home and start working on her resume. The reality of going out in the real world and look for a job was starting to make feel her depressed again. The worst thing of all was the uncertainty of her and Jamie's future. Her son had told her that all the pictures they sent in would fetch at least $10,000 total. That will help, but she definitely needed a long term solution to her problem.

That evening, Sharon Harding and her teenage son sat on the couch, watching a stupid reality show on TV. She had decided to wear a semi sexy baby doll set of pajamas. Her darling teenage son is turning 18 in two days. The last couple of days with that camera have made Sharon break out of her funk. It felt great to feel so alive and yes...sexual again! The last couple of days had been great, although Sharon Harding realized that soon this whole mother and son playtime will be over. Soon to be divorced with no income, the 37 year old mother and her son will have to start facing the reality of their new situation.

As the smoking hot mother snuggled up to her teenage son, her mind started to wander. The young boy's cock was hard again. The horny 37 year old milf fought the urge to reach over and feel her son's throbbing hardness. She tried her best to concentrate on the stupid program on television but her mind couldn't escape the fantasy of her son on top of her, pounding her senseless.

"Sweetie, you know today, working on my resume, got me depressed. I know that I have to go out and start looking for a job. I just wish that things were different."

"Mom, I know that. But at least by selling those pictures we'll probably make enough for another month's rent."

"So you are telling me, that maybe I should wait a couple of weeks before I go out and start looking for a job?"

"Well, I never thought of it, but, yes. Mom, just think that we'll get probably another month in this house, just because we sold some pictures. It was actually that easy. Let's wait and see how your new pictures are selling tomorrow morning."

"And besides, I've had a blast being your...sexy mom model."

"Mom, I've had a blast too."

"And you are okay, with the whole mother and son, pretend incest thing?"

"Yes. definitely. I never thought that you'd be comfortable with it."

"Sweetie, like you said, the whole thing is fantasy. And the fact that I like to...tease a little, actually makes me a little excited too. It's actually kinda fun, isn't it?"

"My smoking hot mom, the latest milf sensation! I'm actually okay with that, mom."

"Sweetie, I'm tired. I'm going to go to sleep. How about...maybe you go to your room and we can each...do our business, then after we're done you come and snuggle with your mom like you did the other night. I'm just in one of those moods where I really need to be held tonight by my number one guy."

"Shit! His sexy hard body mother wants him to go to his bed and jack off, and then she's going to scream for him as she dildos herself? Then he gets to come into her room, and cuddle with her? He will have to see if he can get his cock between her ass cheeks like he did the other night!

The next morning young Jamie Harding woke up and looked at the clock. It's 7 in the morning. This morning his sexy mother is still in bed next to him on her side sound asleep. The two of them had drifted off to sleep with his cock wedged in his mother's ass crack.

His teenage cock is already starting to get hard in his tight fitting briefs. Their bodies had shifted through the night and this morning their bodies aren't quite touching. Sharon stirs then pushes her body backwards so that her rock hard ass is tight against his cock. She grabs his arm and pulls it over her so that his arm is around his mother. The poor teenager is hard again. The youngster is so horny he needs some relief right now but feeling his mother's rock hard body against him is too good to be true!

"MMMM!! You feel...so good back there sweetie! I could get used to waking up like this."

She slowly wiggles her ass against her son's hardness.

"MMMMM!! Sweetie, is your mom...making you hard already? I like feeling my baby boy like that. Feels so good that I can make my boy hard for his mommy."

Shit, if she keeps doing that he's gonna explode in his briefs! Suddenly she pulls away and starts getting up.

"Sweetie, I know you are all...hard and everything. Why don't you hurry and...finish up...then come downstairs and we can see how our pictures are selling."

"Okay mom. Sounds like a plan."

Jesus! Another minute or two and he would have shot a gallon of jizz into his white briefs! Those briefs would have been toast! How would he have ever explained that one away?

A few minutes later the teenager comes into the kitchen. His sexy hard body mother is sitting at the table in her baby doll pajamas. The short silk pajamas have ridden up her legs, her upper thighs and long tanned legs now on full display for her horny teenage son. He sits down next to his milf mother and he clicks on the hot mom website.

The second set of pictures has over 1600 downloads so far and still going! The first set of pictures has made over $3000.

"Mom!! Look! If we total both sets of pictures we have made over $11,000 and we aren't done yet. Mom, that's our rent for next month and your car payment."

"Sweetie, I gotta admit you were right. This site is a gold mine."

Sharon sees that there are over 100 emails waiting for her.

"Let's look at some of these. Look at this one. Simon from Scotland says you are the most beautiful milf on the internet. Sweetie, I like that one!! Your yoga exercises are getting you ready to seduce your teenage son. Wow, he gets right down to it, doesn't he?"

"Here's another one from someone called Koji from Japan. Please let your son fuck you...soon."

They spend a couple of hours going through the responses and most of the emails beg the gorgeous brunette to do a naked photo shoot real soon. Many of the others want her son to fuck her.

"Here's one from anonymous in Australia. You have the most gorgeous tits and hard little ass I have ever seen. Please let your fans see you naked."

In the last hour there have been another 25 dings. The pictures are still making money.

Sharon Harding looks at her teenage son and asks the question.

"Well, sweetie, it looks like I have a lot of fans out there who want to see your mother naked. What do you think? Do you think they'd make a lot of money?"

"Mom, you have made over $11,000 so far, and all they've seen is your tits. If you showed them...everything, I'm sure you would make another $8000-9000 easy."

"Sweetie, that's a big step. Are you okay with the world seeing your mother's pussy and...ass?"

"Mom, it's up to you in the end but I say let's go for it. I have an idea that we could use for a photo shoot."

"MMMM!! My horny teenage son has an idea? I'd love to hear it sweetie."

"Mom you know how you mentioned that you don't like the tan lines? Well, you go out to the pool and lay out there by the pool naked so that you get an even tan all over."

"You know, I actually like that one sweetie. Maybe I go out there in my string bikini and decide to take off my top then...my bikini bottoms. Then I start rub tanning oil all over myself so that I'm nice and oily."

"Mom, nice and oily sounds like a wet dream for all those horny guys out there."

A sudden afternoon thunderstorm lights up the early spring Florida afternoon. Rain is coming down in buckets. Sharon gets on her cell phone.

"Mom, who are you calling?"

"Sweetie, If I'm going to become a milf model, I don't want to look just good, I want to look...spectacular! I'm going to that new hair salon. They charge a pretty penny but I think it will be worth it."

"Mom, you are going all out for this! You are going to be a total internet sensation."

"Oh yes, one more thing. I have to go to the lingerie store. I have a bikini that will give us the look we want, but I have to get a certain kind of razor and some of the special gel so I don't get a rash."

"Special razor?"

Sharon clicks on several different moms on the hot mom website and finds the right one to show her son.

"Sweetie, do you think that women's...pussies just look like that? I'm going to give myself a little Brazilian cut with a tiny landing strip, like this one here. You know if I'm going to do this, I want my little coochie to look perfect. As long as I'm doing this, I'm going to do it right!"

The early spring monsoon continues, rain coming down in buckets. Sharon has an appointment at the salon in half an hour.

"Tomorrow the weather forecast is very hot and humid with bright afternoon sun. Sounds just perfect, sweetie. Get all the settings on that camera ready, Mr Photographer! If we want to do this right we better get a lot of closeups of all...the good parts too! You better get a good night's sleep sweetie. Tomorrow you are gonna take a boatload of pictures of your naked hot mother!"

About two hours later Sharon Harding returns from the hair salon. She is carrying some bags of food and another couple of bags from the lingerie store.

Jamie had been a bit worried when his gorgeous mother just suddenly went off to the hair salon. The teenager hoped that his mother's hair style was not going to be too drastic of a change. He always loved his sexy mother's long jet black hair which almost reached down to her butt. The teenager was more than pleasantly surprised that the stylist had shortened her hair just a bit and added some gentle curls. His mother's new hairstyle was absolutely gorgeous!

"Well, sweetie, what do you think of your mom? Do you think the guys on the internet are going to like it"

"Mom, I can't believe it. You are absolutely...stunning!"

"Big fake tits, long tanned legs, tight little hard body ass, and a new hairstyle, and a hot little shaved coochie...yes I think I will give the guys out there just what they want."

"Mom, what's in the bags? It sure smells good."

"Sweetie I just ran to the store and got some Chinese take out for dinner. I hope that's okay with you."

"Mom, what's in the other bag? Is that...the razor...?"

"No sweetie. What happened is that the salon actually has a lady who...is an expert in...shaving women down below. So I told her what I want and a half hour later my little coochie is all nice and pretty."

"Mom...I can't believe how...you're getting into this. Mom, I can't wait...to see it.."

"Sweetie, I did go to the lingerie store. They have some really nice things I thought we could use for our photo shoots."

Did his mother just tell him she is up for...more...photo shoots?

"I know sweetie. A couple days ago we were just a normal mother and son. Now here is your mother...getting her little coochie all nice and shaved so her son can take naked pictures for the internet. I can't believe it either. Sweetie, anyway let's eat our Chinese before it gets cold."

After dinner Jamie Harding gets on the hot mom website and sees that they have made over $14,000 so far. He tells his mom that she has 28 more emails from her new fans. Sharon sits down in front of the computer.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

"Sweetie, these guys out there have took the time to write me. I think it's only right that I write each one of them back. Just a little short note to each one, telling them that I have made them my number one fan."

"Mom, you are telling over 100 guys that they are your number one fan?"

"Yes sweetie, the idea is to make each one of them feel special, like I really care what they think. I tell of them all to keep checking back...that I plan to get a little...naughtier next time."

"Mom, I can't believe you! It's going to take hours to write all those guys."

"Sweetie, you know if I take the time to write someone...you know...and give them the... tease...I got them hooked. I told you sweetie, if we keep doing this, then I want to do this right."

The teenager was just a bit disappointed. He had thought that he would spend the evening hopefully cuddling on the couch with his sexy dark haired mother. Maybe, just maybe tonight he might "accidentally" cop a feel of her big firm fake tits or maybe even run his hand down her silky tanned thighs. But as his mother bangs away at he computer keyboard, it looks like nothing is happening tonight. At midnight Jamie goes to bed. He starts to masturbate but quickly stops when his mother knocks on his door.

"Sweetie, I'm going to stay up awhile longer. I have about 25 more emails to finish. I will see you tomorrow."

"Good night mom. I love you."

"MMMM!! I love you too sweetie. Goodnight. Tomorrow is going to be a big day for us."

Before he can get any sleep, the horny teenager strokes his big cock, jacking his cock feverishly to two big orgasms. He tries to picture in his mind his stunning hard body mother, naked, her long tanned legs all spread out as he takes picture after picture of her little cunt. Hopefully she will let him get some pictures of her sexy little hard ass as well. Tomorrow, the teenager will finally get to see his mother totally naked for the first time.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds