The Zoomatic 4k Ch. 02

The next morning young Jamie Harding is at computer, checking out the hot mom website when his sexy mother walks in.

"Good morning sweetie? What are you... looking at?"

"Mom, we just made another $1300 overnight."

"Yes this thing is certainly paying off, isn't it? Maybe we should do this, full time."

"Mom?? Are you saying...?"

"No sweetie. I am just thinking we should play along with this thing, at least until we see the money train slow down. Maybe we can make enough to pay the mortgage and my car for another few months before the internet gets tired of me."

Jamie looks at his mother in her tiny silk pajamas. He gets an instant hard on, even though he has jacked off twice last night and once this morning. The hard teenage cock in her son's loose fitting shorts catches Sharon's attention.

"Sweetie, I see he's all ready for a big day of taking pictures..."

"Mom, I'm sorry it's like that all the time, but I just can't help it. Mom, you are just..so...fucking hot...I can't stand it."

The hard body milf mother sits down and mother and son have some toast, fruit and coffee. It's almost 10 am. The early spring Florida weather is already starting to get hot. The thunderstorm yesterday makes the morning air extra humid. The teenager notices that his mother seems a little upset.

"Mom, is something wrong?"

"Sweetie, it's just that I am a bit...nervous. I just wonder if you see me naked and you might be a little...disappointed. I know you think I'm this hottie...but when you finally see everything, you might not think I am all that you think I am."

"Mom, why would you ever think that? Mom, you can tell by looking...at...the front of my shorts...what I think of you."

"Oh, I know you are right. Hey, it's really humid out there isn't it? I'm going to be sweating up a storm in no time. Maybe we should cancel the shoot until tomorrow. Or, do you think if I worked up a sweat, the pictures will be even better?"

"Mom, sweating? Yes, even better...yes. They will be even better."

"So sweetie, how do we want to do this?"

"Mom, like you mentioned yesterday I think you should be out there working on your tan. Maybe halfway through you take off your top and bikini bottoms."

"Well, that sounds okay, but I was thinking about something more...intense. Let's start from the beginning. You take some pictures of me in my bedroom, getting into my little bikini. I go to the mirror and fix my hair and make up, the whole nine yards. Remember I am getting myself all dolled up because my teenage son...his name is Jamie, is going to take some naked pictures of his mother, Sheila. After I fix my make up, then you follow me as I walk outside. Then I rub oil all over myself...and get out of my bikini. I will do some sexy poses like I did yesterday."

"Mom! yes, that sounds great! It seems you have a lot more ideas about this stuff that I do."

"Sweetie, the better I tease...the more money we make. Remember this is a site about mothers and their sons. I am working on my tan so I can look good for my son. I want him so see me...totally naked. That's the fantasy we are trying to get at."

"Yes, you are out there trying to look good for your son, Jamie."

"Sweetie, come upstairs in about 10 minutes and we can get started with the first few pictures."

The horny teenage boy does what he's told and runs up the stairs in 10 minutes. He walks into his mother's bedroom, where she is getting the bag from the lingerie store. The sexy milf mom grabs her new bikini out of the bag and shows it to him.

"Sweetie, do you think...this will do?"

The tiny orange bikini is nothing more than several strings and two tiny triangles to cover her nipples and one tiny triangle to cover her mound!

"Sweetie, I picked this out yesterday. The orange color is going to make my tan skin pop out and the tiny piece of fabric here barely covers my new..shaving in my coochie. I was thinking you can start with me getting out of my normal clothes and putting on my bikini."

"Sounds great mom..."

"Remember the scenario is that hot mom Sheila is excited, maybe a bit fidgety and nervous. I bought these matching orange heels here also. Get a couple pictures of me trying them on, like I am trying to decide to whether to wear them or not. I finally decide to wear them because I think my hunk of a son Jamie would like them."

"Okay mom. I'm ready when you are."

"Okay sweetie here goes..."

The sexy brunette mother slowly pulls her top over her head. The teenager is beside himself snapping pictures. He will finally get to see his mother totally naked in a couple of minutes!

"Mom, that's it, now take your top off...throw it on the bed. Now...your bra...mom...Jeesus...yes!!...mom...now slowly start taking your shorts off...my god mom!!"

His mother's 36DDs look gigantic on his mother's slim athletic body. The beautiful round melons have not a bit of sag. The surgeon had done a great job.

Jamie Harding is taking pictures from every angle he can. Sharon's pink lacy panties will be toast in a minute. He gets on the ground and aims the camera up between his mother's spread legs.

"Okay mom, go ahead and take them off...YES!!...now slowly work them down to your legs. Jamie gets up and gets behind his hard body mother.

"Now mom...bend over...and grab your panties and pull them off...yes!! MOM...your ass looks so...Jeesus I can't even think! Now walk over to the mirror."

"Sweetie, should I put on my bikini first?"

"No mom, why don't you just stand in front of the mirror and comb your hair, like you did the other night?"

Totally naked, Sharon Harding combs her hair, thinking the stylist had done a great job. Her gorgeous jet black hair will shine in the bright sun. The smoking hot hard body mom was nervous, hoping that her teenage son was liking seeing his mother naked for the first time.

"Mom, now spread your legs a little and keep combing your hair."

Jamie aims the camera right at his mother's freshly shaved pussy.

"Mom, it is...just beautiful. Yes...I love the way they shaved you like that."

"I'm glad you like it sweetie. I was a bit worried you may not find it...attractive."

Sharon steals a glance at her boy and his huge bulge is dying to burst out of his shorts. I guess he likes what he sees, she thinks.

"Now mom, walk out and go ahead and slowly put your bikini on. First the bottoms...slowly bend over and pull them up your legs...let me get pictures from the rear also...now slowly pull then all the way on...yes."

Sharon's hard little ass faces the camera. The tiny bikini string hides nothing. Nervously, she ties the bikini bottom at the hip making sure the bottoms don't fall off going down the stairs. The horny teenager points the camera at her ass, getting a good shot of his mother's pussy and the edge of her asshole. Now excited as all get out, the milf mom slowly puts on the bikini top as her son snaps a ton of pictures.

"Mom, look in the mirror and adjust the straps, yes...mom, the bikini squeezes your boobs together. It makes them look bigger than they actually are...great! Now...the heels...yes! Mom, the heels really make your legs look a mile long! Now mom...now you got your bikini done, now go over to the mirror and put on your ear rings, now your lipstick...yes...mom remember you are getting ready for your son...yes...now mom, grab your beach towel and tanning lotion and I'll follow behind you...yes...that's it!"

Sharon walks down the hallway carrying the tanning oil and her beach towel. Jamie takes a few pics from the front and some from the back. With her 5 inch heels the sexy blonde mother is almost 6'4!

"Sweetie, did we do good, so far?"

"Mom, you're doing great so far. Now the next part. Mom, let me get a couple wide angle pictures of you walking out to the pool. Great. Now bend over and put the towel on the lounger...good. Now...start rubbing the oil all over your legs...now let me get some pics of the backs of your legs...mom..now your ass...yes!!"

"Sweetie, maybe you should come over here and put some on my back. It's hard for me to reach back there."

The horny teenager doesn't have to be asked again. He drops the camera and rubs lotion all over his excited raven haired mother's back.

"MMMMM!! Maybe I should make you my personal...tanning boy. You'd like that, sweetie?"

"Mom, there you go again...I know it's all about the...tease."

"You have me figured out, don't you sweetie?"

"Now mom, go ahead and lay down on the lounger...now start rubbing the oil all over...YESSS!!"

The totally aroused mother starts rubbing the oil all over her chest then slowly working up to her boobs. The nipples are barely covered by her skimpy bikini top. Her tits look like they are squeezed together good in that little bikini top.

"Yes mom...now on your boobs...yes!!"

Sharon rubs oil on her boobs, her teenage son wishing this would never end! Her oily body is glistening in the bright sunlight.

"Now...yes mom...your legs...yes...!!"

Sharon spreads her legs a bit, rubbing the slick oil on the insides of her thighs. She can feel her love hole start oozing. She is dripping wet from all of the sexual excitement. Sharon isn't quite sure if her dripping wet cunt will ruin her son's pictures. But she decides not to tell him quite yet how excited she has become. Young Jamie can see his mother close her eyes and moan.

"MMMM!! Yes!! The sun feels so...warm!! I love it!"

"Now mom, go ahead and pose for me...yes!! Now spread your legs...yes!! Now mom turn over on your tummy...now spread your legs just a bit...mom...now let me get in for a closeup of your ass..."

Jamie gets several great shots of his gorgeous raven haired mother's tiny asshole, just barely covered by the thin little string of her orange bikini bottoms. The tiny ass crack is moist, glistening in the humid hot sun. It was a good idea to do the photo shoot on such a humid day. She knows that this part of the photo shoot is over.

"Okay sweetie, now are you ready...for the good part?"

"Okay mom, now let's go over the scene. You have laid out here for awhile. You are so into laying out here that you forgot the real reason you are out here in the first place. You want to get the tan lines out. So you slowly take off your bikini top...then your bottoms...then you oil yourself up again, not wanting to burn your...private areas. How does that sound mom?"

"MMM!! Yes..hot mother Sheila is oiling herself in front of her son Jamie."

Sharon had almost told her son that maybe doing this was just too much, but now the gorgeous long legged beauty is totally into it. She loves that her son Jamie is seeing her naked for the first time. She wants Jamie to see...everything.

"Sweetie, I'm going to keep my heels on. I think my new...hot mom fans would like that. Do you agree, sweetie?"

"Okay mom, I'm ready to start shooting...yes..now go ahead and slowly take off the top...yes..now mom, pretend you are having trouble with the tie...that's it...mom...now lift your butt off the lounger...now go ahead and pull the bottoms off...yes!! Now mom lay on your back for a minute and let me get some closeups."

The horny teenager hovers over his prone mother and takes pictures of her naked body.

"Okay mom, now you realize you don't want to burn...so now...go ahead and start putting the oil on your tits...YES...that's exactly what we want mom!"

Sharon rubs a big gob of tanning oil on her big fake tits. The nipples have grown in size and are sticking out. His hot brunette mother is getting aroused. These are going to be great pictures!

"Mom, now go ahead and put the oil on..."

"My CUNT sweetie? Sweetie, your mother is all wet down there. I hope I didn't ruin the photo shoot."

Jamie almost shot off in his shorts when he shot some closeups of his mother's dripping wet cunt!

"Your mommy's little coochie is already dripping wet, but you want your mom to get her little cunt all nice and oily? There.. hows that?"

The teenager can see inside his mother's love hole as the juices from her cunt starting to run down the insides of her thighs.

"Yes! Mom now turn around...and rub the oil on your ass..."

Sharon gets on all fours and spreads her legs. Her horny young son gets some shots from the back as she rubs oil on her tiny firm ass. Her tiny asshole starting to involuntarily open up in front of her teenage boy. She puts a bit of oil on her asshole, working the slick oil into the tiny tight opening of her asshole.

"In between my ass cheeks like this?"

"Oh shit mom!! YES!! My Godd!! Yes!!"

"Am I doing okay so far, sweetie?"

"Mom, I think we are done. You did great mom."

"Sweetie, I was just thinking, I don't want to stop now. I thought we should get some more...naughty pictures. You know, we have the part in the bedroom getting into my bikini, then the part in my bikini out there then rubbing the oil all over myself, then the part where I am naked, sunning myself...dripping wet from showing off for my darling son. How about the last part...I get so excited rubbing the oil all over me...I get really really...aroused?"

"Mom, I'll take pictures of you all day if you want!"

"Okay...here goes sweetie."

The totally excited milf mom spreads her legs and starts rubbing the oil over her naked tits. She rolls over onto her tummy, sticks her tight firm ass in the air and puts a finger inside her cunt. The horny teenager is getting some great shots of his 37 year old mother's ass spread wide for the camera. She then turns over again onto her back and starts putting more oil on her big firm tits.

"Mom!! Great, get them all oiled up...now...spread your legs a bit more...SHIT...MOM!! YES!! Now...go ahead and rub it all over the insides of your thighs...that's it!! Mom, how about you are fantasizing about your son Jamie as you do it...yes!! Mom...you are thinking about Jamie's young cock..YES!! Mom, you're driving me crazy...!"

Sharon Harding, 37 year old gorgeous brunette mother, keeps up the tease, rubbing more oil on the insides of her thighs. She spreads her legs a bit further apart, and grabs her ankles and pulls her legs further apart. then putting her oily slick fingers in her tiny dripping wet cunt. Soon her tiny hole is open wide, her slick wetness now running out of her swollen excited love hole, glistening in the bright sun.

"Go ahead sweetie, get some good closeups...let me open it up a little so you can see inside."

"MOM!! It's like...I can see inside...my god!! Shit!! Yes!!"

Soon the 37 year old gorgeous brunette is flat on her back, legs spread wide and her tiny dripping wet cunt is open all the way. The Zoomatic 4K is getting some great closeups of her dripping wet snatch. Sharon puts a finger inside, then another...then a third finger...she starts rubbing her inflamed clit as the camera keeps clicking one picture after another.

"Mom, shit! Yes...Mom, are you going to pretend that you are...cumming?"

"Sweetie, I was thinking the pictures would turn out a lot better if I didn't pretend. It would be better if we made them more...realistic."

"Okay...mom...realistic...mom, remember in these pictures you are thinking of your son Jamie..."

Sharon Harding starts masturbating in front of her young son as he takes as many pictures as the camera can allow. He figures he may never have this chance again!

"MOM!! YES!! Mom...do it!! Now mom...you are thinking about Jamie's big cock!! His big teenage cock..."

"Ohhh Sweetie...yes!! Mommy...wants... Jamie's big...fuckin cock.."

"Mom!! Put your fingers deep inside...now mom go for it!! Go mom!! Go...!!"

"Ohhh shit! Mommy's cummin...yes...cummin for my boy...OHHHH JAMIIEEEE!! JAAAAMMMIIIEEEEEEE!!...oops I didn't mean to scream your name like that...I just got...carried away."

Sherry Harding, 37 year old mother of a young teenage son, is having a huge orgasm on the lounger as her son takes picture after picture. Soon the photo shoot comes to an end.

"Well, sweetie, how did I do?"

"Shit mom, that is about the hottest thing I have ever seen...anywhere. I totally mean it!"

Sharon looks at the front of her son's shorts and sees a huge wet spot in the crotch. His cock is still hard.

"MMMM! Sweetie...I can tell you liked it...watching your naughty mom...like that. For a few minutes there I was totally into the fantasy of having my teenage son.. fuck the shit out of me."

Jamie couldn't wait to get back to his room and beat one off!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 255 milliseconds